The Dreaming Ring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me as hard as you want, baby," she pulled him in for a kiss.

Luke didn't hold back. As he pounded his wife's tender pussy, he snuck peeks of himself in the mirror. She moaned and squealed with the enthusiasm of all of the earlier fucking. Luke felt a certain amount of dysphoria between the remembered sensations and his present feelings. The whiff of deja vu bought him a few more minutes of pleasure before emptying a huge load of cum into his wife. She screamed with pleasure and dug her fingers into his back.

"That was hot, honey," he said as he gently pulled out of her. He admired her even-more swollen pussy and the thick trickle of cum oozing out of her. Luke wished he had been able to last longer but he was turned on for six hours with no release. I should have rubbed one out this morning, he lamented.

To Luke's great surprise, Candace pivoted on the bed and took his half-engorged cock into her mouth. She sucked it with all of the passion that he had seen the night before. She started slow and gently but proceeded to give him a porno-grade blowjob, complete with light gagging and ball-play. After five minutes, she climbed on top of him and resumed their pounding.

Luke couldn't believe his wife's passion. He grabbed her flopping breasts and sexy ass. She rode him hard. He was certain her moaning could be heard from the hall. He didn't care. He slapped her ass and enjoyed his windfall. After about ten minutes, Luke was pressed into her breasts as she had another screaming orgasm. He could feel her vagina spasm over his cock. Wetness dripped down his balls as she ground against him, wanting to feel him from every angle.

After the orgasm had passed, she leaned down to kiss him. They kissed tenderly until she gently bit his lip. Then she whispered in his ear, "you can finger my ass but don't go in."

Luke smiled from ear to ear. He placed one of her swollen nipples into his mouth and rubbed a finger over her butthole. The feeling of her wet pussy, quivering hole, and her nipples in his mouth was euphoric. It only took a few more minutes. The three sensations were enough to help him deliver a second load into her beautiful love tunnel.

She collapsed into his arms. They kissed and cuddled for an hour before taking a shower together and driving home.

Luke felt happy as he drove home. Candace reclined next to him, resting. While the encounters with Laura and Kelly only made Luke want more, getting sexual release in person made him feel content. He wondered if the experience would change her libido. And if so, for how long? He also wondered if she would write to Ben. He checked the trash cans before they left and there were no scraps of paper.

"That was really exciting and unexpected, Candy," Luke said as he placed his hand on her leg. "We're going to have to go to Medici's more often. Maybe in two weeks?"

Candace squeezed his hand and smiled a slightly guilty smile.