All Comments on 'Dream Girl'

by Mirrorside

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year ago

Thanks for something different. 5*

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 1 year ago

It would be awesome if you could continue this story. Even if it’s just one more.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, it was a tad different and therefore enjoyable because of that. Many thanks. However, why was the husband so weak and pathetic that he didn't be slightly more assertive over the 3 year timespan of his marriage? He just let her do her thing and they both suffered because of it.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Too many dreams and after a while it got very confusing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

that was different. Avant Garde, almost? 5*, anyway.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Interesting approach, but without some sort of explanation on what was happening with the dreamscape, I was distracted most of the story. Some pieces of what and how was happening would have improved the cohesiveness immensely. 4*

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 1 year ago

Very clever premise. Thank you.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

While obviously going over the top with the fantasies, especially the threesome, I have to admit this was very well put together. Very original, very entertaining. A 4.5, rounded up to 5. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took a bit to catch on to the 'dream sharing' going on here. Once that hurdle was jumped things started looking clearer. A couple sharing dreams to discuss their marriage difficulties is somewhat novel and unusual, but a small amount of belief can be suspended I suppose. That the wife truly wanted to work out her anxieties and fears over her sexual relationship with her husband was a plus. 'Church' girls often get characterized as ultra straight laced mannequins like Anna at the beginning of the story, or as totally depraved 'girls gone wild' once released from the stifling constraints of the Puritanical homes they were raised in. Real life is a bell curve. You will find individuals that came from the outliers found on either side of the curve. The majority of women (and men) can be found from the space between. I was glad Anna truly was a wife that loved her husband and wanted to be intimate with him. The threesome thing is a guy's fantasy more so than a girl's. In reality I think they are oversold and unrealistic in their functionality and ability to bring ultimate fulfillment to everyone involved. I suppose that is why some resort to drugs to do the heavy lifting for them. I always took the stance that any job worth doing you do yourself. Anyways, I am divided on whether this was a 4 or a 5 star story. It definitely didn't lose points for being in the wrong category, or being all about Anna's love of mutated BBCs, or her overwhelming desire to humiliate and cuckold her wimpy husband. There was a lot of scanned dream content, I can do without the messy, gooey details. All in all this was way above and better than about 85% of the truly poor offerings this category has recently received.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Love this.... If only we could communicate like this with our partners wouldn't it be grand

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Original and entertaining. Liked it.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

Liked it 4* there - well written. You have talent. It's very original and I loved that. I found the dream sequences a bit redundant. I felt the story would be better if more time was spent with how hubby was planning to work things out, develop his character more. But then this is Literotica, it's what most come to read .. I found myself scrolling through most of the dream scenes just scanning - to get the to good parts of his real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found it confusing and a bit too far beond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY well done... a DEFINITE "5" !!!

EastCoaster

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Certainly different and written outside the box.

Rather novel concept, dragged a bit much though, but other than that, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was good.

Thank you!

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 1 year ago

Very good story. Keep writing please.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Original ? In what way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch, to have a fire like that burning and be unable to express it thinking your partner would not accept it. Nice change of pace for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

F—-ing awesome!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

so the beginning of page 3 was that supposed to be in italic and part of his dream? u should make the transition a bit more open instead of relying on italic that gets screwed up a lot i guess in uploading or whatever. seen it many times even seen whole paragraphs turned into links lol. like after waking up blah blah or something

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

was a good non-communication marriage theme story and diff. didnt have what i come here for though but was well written besides the italic mishap but i not sure if that happens on the websites end or urs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A decent plot idea, but way over done. I had to start skipping all the alternative Anna sex scenes, blowing pass the gratuitous sex and looking for the meaning and the true direction of the plot. At first I thought Anna must have a split personality, and the sex freak personality would eventually smother the uptight inhibited personality. And you way overdid the fucked up good girl slam. Like wanting your child to be virtuous and responsible means they have to dislike sex and be distant and dishonest with their spouse. A narrow mindedness best reflecting a bigot. Bringing the third person into their sex life is just a time bomb waiting to destroy their marriage. Do I really need to outline all the things that could go wrong with that idea? It will serve this wimp right when the bomb goes off. Write that sequel. Until then, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's J.R. when you need him to explain weird dreams to you?

DoroKunDoroKunover 1 year ago

Such an interesting premise!!! And fantastic execution!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was fun - nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Made me jerk off. Maybe a little less dream sequence, and more of the threesome with kelsie. Very hot. Get your ass writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

About 10 years ago, I dreamed my wife died, and her best friend came over, let herself into my bedroom and bed, and tried to fuck me out of my grief. It was so vivid, and erotic. I still see her often in social situations, and frequently relive the dream right in front of her, right between my ears. It will never happen, but I think my wife wouldn't mind having her in a threesome with us. I guess I need to write my own story here...

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

Too drawn out. Nice concept;

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much of a marriage if you ask me. Only 3 years into the marriage and the only time you get off is in your dreams. There could have been more to the story, but I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Communication is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I liked it, a different idea, the dream world and the real world beginning to communicate. Wouldn't that be great if we didn't have all those hang-ups society weighs us down making it harder for us to understand what our partners really want from us.

4-stars. Only because it seemed to go on a little too long before you let your primary character learn the reasons for the night dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In high school I discovered this. Way “dirtier” than men. FFM? Find the right girl for her-

Thanks. More please,

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Super hot and well done

deependerdeepender11 days ago

Very interesting. The dream sequences were very well done. Thank you.

AllNigherAllNigher9 days ago

I liked it. Again, a nice change from the cheating wives.... Funny because that's what e come to Loving wives for😃.

I did end up skimming through the sex scenes, which were the bulk of the story. They were written well, but after the first couple, I was more interested in the conversation in the dream after the sex, how she after in reality, and how it would wrap up.

Still, nicely done. Fun read

vitochivitochi4 days ago

So… where do I sign up to get a direct line to my wife thoughts and imagination without all the filters?

inka2222inka22223 days ago

Really really great story! Easy 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous