Dream Girl

Story Info
The woman of his dreams?
10.7k words
4.29
25.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing very serious here. This story contains nearly wall-to-wall graphic sex. All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

The Dreamside

"Right there. Oh, fuck yes, right there."

Anna moaned again and kept her grip on my hand, holding it trapped between her thighs as she ground against it. "God, I love that big hard cock."

I couldn't really say anything; I'd woken up to this with no warning at all, finding her on her side next to me, using the back of my hand to get herself off while jacking my hard-on for all she was worth.

Still trying to fight the fog in my head, her loud moan of orgasm triggered my own and I felt my cock pulse as cum jetted out, spattering everywhere.

She relaxed backward giggling a little crazily. "God, I needed that."

I caught my breath. "Thanks, but I didn't think you felt like it earlier."

She rolled her eyes. "Stupid bitch needs to get it together."

I blinked in confusion and looked at her... Anna flashed me a silly grin. "You better wake up and change your boxers, big guy."

She suddenly faded away, leaving me blinking awake in the dimly lit bedroom, on the bed facing... Anna. Who was asleep, facing the other way and moving restlessly. Everything sharpened suddenly and I felt cum all over the inside of my boxers.

Red-faced I slid out of bed as quietly as possible and slipped down the hall to "my" bathroom. Anna had long ago claimed the master bathroom as her own. She needed the space for her makeup. I rinsed out my boxers and stuck them in the hamper.

After I cleaned myself up, going back in and getting new boxers wasn't a challenge, I could hear the long slow breaths that meant Anna was deeply asleep.

A nocturnal emission? What was I, a horny teenager?

Still, I had to smile as I drifted off to sleep. Anna's rigidly religious upbringing was really hard for her to overcome, so we'd never had the hottest sexual relationship, and it was definitely lights off and not adventurous. It wasn't a huge issue because that was only a small part of what made us into "us." But now, Anna had been pretty much stone cold for about two months, complaining about everything, happy about nothing.

But... she'd definitely been a wild girl in my dream.

/////

Anna was sullen and unhappy the next morning, as she had been for months now. Nothing was right, the house was too hot, then it was too cold, we were using too much electricity, and the place was dark as a cave and we needed some damn lights on. None of the food tasted right.

She changed into her work clothes in her bathroom without much in the way of words, barely even a cursory "I love you" and a quick dry kiss goodbye before we parted and left for work. A scowl seemed to cross her face every time she glanced at me.

This wasn't normal for us. We argued a bit, like any normal couple, but she'd always been happy with closeness, even a bit clingy in a good way. After her extremely strict upbringing, she'd seemed to absorb, almost to live for, the attention and love I gave her. This distant surly behavior just wasn't like her. I was getting more than a little concerned.

I wasn't sure what the hell Anna's problem was, but we were getting close to a confrontation, and I was pretty sure it was going to be an ugly one. We'd only been married for a little under three years, and we never really had arguments, but this felt really bad.

All the online advice screamed to watch out for an affair, but it didn't really feel like that. She was getting home on time -- most days a little before me, and never really late. Whenever I called, she was in her cubicle in the vast cubicle farm where she worked; she even ate lunch there. She had to use her desk phone since personal cell phones weren't allowed in her office. No weird showers, no weird phone calls -- she barely used her cell phone at all. She had a personal laptop, a legacy from college, but she only used it occasionally, usually for a little online shopping. She did have a few days a month when she was home while I was at work, but when I broke down and looked at our video doorbell system logs, I was embarrassed to see nothing except me leaving and coming back on the days she stayed home, only going out the door to grab the mail. Her cell phone logs showed calls to me mostly, with a couple calls to her workplace, and a few - very few - to her parents. I couldn't believe I was spying on my wife.

Even the nature of her surliness was odd. Her mood seemed to get darker as we got closer to bedtime, turning cold and almost angry before we turned in.

Attempts to talk to her about her darkening mood were turned away bluntly.

We both made it home together as usual that night, and dinner was an awkward, nearly silent, dance. She spent the evening reading one of her mystery books and occasionally shooting strange looks at me over the top of the book.

When we finally turned in, she went to the bathroom and changed into her "don't touch me" pajamas. As soon as she got in bed, she gave me a quick goodnight kiss and turned away. It took a damn long time to fall asleep.

/////

I shuddered as she slowly sucked my cock in, all the way to the root, her mirrored sunglasses reflecting the sunlight and blue water of the pool, her wet hair slicked back out of the way.

Sitting on the edge of the pool with my legs in the warm water, I was leaning back and she had pulled herself half out of the water using my legs, her bare suntan-oil-covered breasts mashed against my inner thighs sliding all over the place, hard nipples tracing across my skin.

She pulled off my hard pole for a moment, and sensuously touched her tongue to her upper lip. "Mmmmmmmm. I love your cock."

She gave the head of my rod a long slow slurp, letting air vibrate around it, then began to deep throat it again.

She was using one hand to stay in place, the other was somewhere under the water, and from the muffled moans she occasionally made, I was pretty sure what she was doing with it.

It didn't take long for me to blow my load into her hot mouth. She slowly pulled her mouth off, cleaning me as she went then looked up at me, licking her lips slowly, catching a spare drop off her lower lip. "I love the way that tastes. But I really, really, love how hot it is in my mouth."

She reached up and took a glass of wine off a proffered tray and I suddenly realized that a busty blonde topless waitress had appeared right by me. The waitress looked vaguely familiar.

I looked between them for a moment. "This is a dream isn't it? We're not really here are we?"

She shook her head with a lopsided smile, then stopped. "Sort of. We're really here..." She gestured around us at the fancy infinity pool and the enormous hacienda style house overlooking a clear blue ocean. "But the 'here' isn't really here. If you know what I mean."

"Not really."

"It's too hard to explain, but this is sort of real but not really real."

"That's pretty deep."

"Especially for a wet dream." She laughed musically. "And you need to change your boxers again, big guy."

/////

Anna was still sullen and mostly silent the next morning, barely talking to me and occasionally giving me puzzled or annoyed looks.

My mood was pretty good though. I usually forgot my dreams as soon as I woke up, but the last two nights were as clear as any memory I had. Even the droplets of water racing down between Anna's bare oiled tits were etched in my mind in high definition. Maybe we weren't really having sex, but it sure felt like it.

I figured I must be pretty sex-deprived to be having wet dreams two nights in a row. It'd be really nice if Anna actually did like oral though. She'd actually given me head once - when she'd gotten totally drunk on Mardi Gras. As for swallowing, that was just something she'd never do, even drunk.

The wet dream thing was really weird and I figured I'd return to normal pretty soon.

/////

"It will be ready in a minute. I just have a few things to prepare." Anna smiled cheerfully around the corner at me from the neat tiled kitchen.

She had her hair different, curled on top and in front and long in the back like a 1950s housewife from an old sitcom. I walked into the kitchen and she smiled at me from the other side of the diner-style table as she picked up the cheerful flower arrangement from the center of it.

The big bright blue-and-white gingham apron she was wearing had broad white eyelet lace trim, the kind of apron you see in old movies and sitcoms.

Her smile beamed brightly and she gestured to the chair on my side. "Sit down, Honey, get off those poor tired feet. Give me just a moment and I'll get you something to eat."

I sat down in the chair, completely confused.

She turned to place the flowers on the kitchen counter and I caught my breath. Her bare round butt was framed by the sides of the apron and the long white string ties dangled right down the center of her ass. Other than a pair of stilettos, the apron was the only thing she was wearing. She looked sunnily at me over her shoulder, that perfect 1950s-TV-Housewife smile still in place.

"I have your favorite." She turned back to the table, reached behind her for a second, and, as she stepped toward me, she whipped off the apron in one motion, dropping it into the other chair, then slid onto the table in squarely in front of me, stretching her long legs wide and laying back with that same smile. "Cherry pie!"

Her pussy was glistening wet, and I could vaguely smell the scent of actual cherry coming off of her.

She hadn't even finished stretching her legs out before my mouth was on her.

Cherry. She'd definitely taken the time to coat her pussy lips and clit with cherry juice of some kind.

In very short order, she was squirming helplessly and moaning loudly. For once, she didn't push me away and I got to eat her to my heart's content, sucking on her swollen pussy lips then tonguing her clit until she began to shake a little. I thrust my tongue as deep into her hole as possible. More cherry flavor filled my mouth. She stiffened and arched her back, then grabbed my head and pulled it tighter into her pussy, giving a stifled scream as she came.

She sank back down, relaxing a bit, but since she hadn't pushed me away, I began to slowly lick her hot little pie again, this time slowly and gently teasing her little pink pearl over and over with just the tip of my tongue. Her hips started moving in tiny motions, in rhythm with my leisurely attack on her now-engorged love-button and swollen lips. I refused to speed up, and I was really enjoying the soft squeak of her breath catching with each touch of my tongue. With my palm turned up, I slid two fingers into her dripping tunnel, then curled them up, stroking firmly in the same rhythm.

I'd done that to other women before I'd met Anna, but she'd always been embarrassed to let me eat her like this. This time, though, she just moaned louder and began thrusting spasmodically back at my fingers.

"Fuck. Omigod. FUCK!" Her hands caught in my hair again, she suddenly ground herself on my fingers, and I could feel the tunnel begin to contract, so I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth. She brought her legs up and her heels were suddenly drumming on my shoulders, finally catching her footing on them enough to push her clit even harder into my mouth. "OH FUCK!!!"

Her voice broke off into a keening scream of ecstasy. Cherry flavored juice squirted out around my hand in a long gush, splashing hotly against my neck and dripping down my chest.

As she collapsed back onto the table, she weakly pushed me back. My chair seemed to move back on its own, about a foot from the table, and all of my clothes were just gone. She slowly pushed herself up and stared at me with unfocused half-closed eyes. "I...uh...fuck...I need to finish dessert."

She blinked a few times, took a deep breath and slid forward off the table, onto my lap and right on to my raging hard-on. She kept her eyes on mine as she lazily draped her arms around my neck. "I like my cherry pie with cream."

I grabbed her ass with both hands as she began a slow hip-slipping grind, her spine slinking like a snake, with my cock locked deep in her boiling pussy. I could feel every fraction of every slithering movement.

I looked at her full red lips and couldn't resist. If I had thought about it, I'd have stopped myself. She'd always been adamant about not kissing me if I had so much as touched her pussy with my tongue, but she looked so damn delicious.

Instead of jerking away or snapping at me, she sucked my tongue into her own mouth, laving it with her own.

When she finally broke the kiss, she took a deep breath and licked her lips. "Mmmmmm. You taste like cherries..." she leaned forward and sucked on my lower lip for a bit, just touching it with her teeth, "mmmm...and pussy."

I looked into her eyes. "You like cherries?"

"Mmmm hmmm." She smiled ever so slowly. "And pussy..." Her eyelids flickered and she shuddered as another orgasm slipped through her. She tightened her grip on my neck, locked her lips on mine and began pistoning her steaming hole up and down on my aching cock in earnest.

She broke off the kiss and gently nipped my ear. "Fill me up. I want to feel that hot cum in me."

Even as she said it, it hit me and I felt my cum jetting up into her. She gasped and leaned back, her pussy spasming as she joined in with her own orgasm.

As she settled down, Anna blinked and smiled sinfully.

Something flickered and I was suddenly sitting in a lounge chair by the infinity pool next to Anna in her own chair.

Anna sighed. "That was beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

She flashed me a huge smile, accepting a daiquiri from a nude strawberry blonde with a lean body, cute little titties, and freckles all over. "Thank you, kind sir." She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "You made me squirt. I always wondered if I could do that."

I chuckled. "Best cherry pie ever. I'd do that every day if I could."

"She...Anna would absolutely love that."

I rolled my eyes. "Every time I've tried to do that for more than a few seconds, she shoves me away. She's let me make her come once that way the whole time we've been together, when she was drunk, and forget about letting me kiss her afterwards."

She grimaced. "She's embarrassed. And she's afraid you're doing it just because you feel obligated."

"Hardly, I love the taste and I want to feel her squirm like you did."

Anna squeezed her thighs together for a moment, shivering. "God, that was great." she shifted. "You'd better get going, big guy, there's a mess to be cleaned up."

/////

Anna continued her little cold war the next day, but she seemed pretty quiet all-in-all. Less actively hostile, more like she was just miserable about something. I played it as placidly as possible - I'd had a huge mess to clean up, and I felt like I was barely keeping my weird little secret.

I figured that it would stop soon, after all, how much hormone buildup can a guy get?

But it didn't stop. The dreams kept coming night after night. Decadently luxuriant blow jobs with ravenous gleefully eager swallowing; Servings of very warm, very wet, usually cherry-flavored pussy. A whole lot of squirting. Hard, intense fucking.

It became a 2AM ritual to slip out of bed, clean up, and slip back into bed.

A few weeks later, the dreams started to get wilder.

/////

Anna had her hands folded together in front of her and couldn't seem to look up from the dark wooden floor. "I'm sorry Professor, but I can't find my homework."

I looked her over from behind the big wooden desk, taking in the ridiculously short plaid schoolgirl skirt, the transparent white blouse tied just under her tits, white knee stockings and shiny black buckle shoes. Her hair was in two neat pigtails hanging down to just above her incredibly hard nipples trying their delicious best to poke their way to escape from the filmy blouse. I got up to walk around the desk. "What am I going to do with you, young lady?"

Looking up wide-eyed, she gulped audibly. "I suppose you'll have to discipline me properly, Professor." She turned around and eagerly bent over the big wooden desk, her tiny skirt riding up to expose her white-panty-clad ass. Not only were the panties completely see-through, they had a large damp spot spreading over the crotch.

"Your panties are very, very wet, Young Lady."

"Really? I'm so sorry." She giggled and squirmed, which not-so-incidentally made her ass wiggle and bounce. She was, quite clearly, not sorry at all.

I flipped her skirt up to get what little there was of it out of the way. I gave her one light spank, barely hard enough to make any sound. She sighed and I was pretty sure I saw the wet spot on her panties grow.

She arched her back to offer her ass up for more.

Twenty light spanks later, she was panting like a steam engine. Her little white panties were completely sodden. "Please, please...."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me. Right now, in front of all of them! In front of everyone!"

I looked up from her ass to see an auditorium style classroom full of women wearing the same "schoolgirl" outfit, all fingering themselves and tweaking their own nipples. Soft sounds of pleasure were building all around us.

When I looked back at Anna, her panties were already down, wrapped around her left ankle. Her legs spread wide.

And my clothes had disappeared.

She wailed loudly as I drove my cock into her glistening pink hole. She was so keyed up, the first orgasm only took a couple strokes. I didn't let up though, and hammered her relentlessly through at least three more -- maybe four, it was hard to tell with her moans mixing with the sounds from our hundred-woman audience.

Just as I felt my own orgasms coming on, everything shifted. With no warning, the desk was gone, she was on her knees in front of me wearing only her white knee socks and black shiny shoes. Her pigtails bobbed in time, as she eagerly sucked my rock hard rod, gripping my butt with one hand and jacking my shaft with the other.

When I finally shot my load into her mouth, the audience cheered and she flashed them a double "V for victory" sign, grinning broadly then saucily sticking her cum-covered tongue out to even louder cheers. Everything faded and we were abruptly alone by the pool, sitting in a couple lounge chairs.

"God, I loved that one." Anna licked a last droplet of cum off her upper lip.

I chuckled. "A sort of twist on the whole nightmare of finding yourself taking a test naked, right?"

"Anna... she loves that dream. Whenever she has it, she fingers herself the whole next day."

"If she's an exhibitionist, all she has to do is tell me. There's a nude beach at Copper Cove about 20 minutes away at most. I'd take her there in a heartbeat. She's never said a word to me about it."

"Remember how crazy horny she was after flashing her tits for beads on Mardi Gras?" Anna giggled and pinched her nipples for a second.

"She was really drunk. She didn't even remember much the next day." She'd also been seriously pissed at me for "taking advantage of her."

"Not nearly as drunk as she lets you think. And she sure as hell remembers it when she's alone at home, puts just those beads on and shoves three fingers up her pussy." She winked. "You'd better go get yourself some new boxers, big guy."

/////

Anna was acting like she was walking on eggs all day, every day. She kept looking at me like she wanted to talk, but never said anything. Her mood seemed to quaver between nervous fear and a low burning frustrated anger. But she just wouldn't talk to me.

And the dreams kept...cumming. Every single fucking night. Long sloppy blow jobs. Just plain fucking. Doing 69 on a tatami platform in the surf - her gushing pussy drenched me long before we got into the ocean. Occasionally freakier stuff -- we revisited the school auditorium more than a few times, the hacienda poolside every night, and fucked on beaches full of people. Her school girl outfit got a little more outrageous and the all-female audience got larger and more intense. She had me eat her out on the desk and begged me to make her squirt in front of all of them. The last time, the other female "students" had held her down for me, completely vulnerable, pinned and stretched out on the desk. Her orgasms seemed to get more intense as time went on too.