Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were always waitresses at the pool, at most wearing only thongs, but more often completely nude; they seemed oblivious to the fact that she was giving me world-class blow jobs or slamming herself up and down on my cock, just patiently waiting until she finished to hand her a daiquiri or glass of wine. Many of them were familiar: the white-blonde check-out girl from the grocery store, the sultry waitress with the big tits from our favorite Italian restaurant, the twin Korean girls who did her nails, and the curvy black cop who had helped rescue the neighbor's cat all showed up. I didn't recognize them all, but I knew my brain had to be picking them for some reason. Probably because I'd seen them interact with Anne.

I was hoping Anna hadn't noticed I was ending up in different boxers every morning. I was starting the laundry most days so she wouldn't see the endless stream of boxers in desperate need of washing. That would be a tough explanation. "I'm fucking the ever-loving stuffing out of you in my sleep" might be a hard sell, given how moody she'd been.

/////

Anna, wearing only a cowboy hat and rhinestone covered boots, just leaned back on the bed and lazily slid a very large clear-blue jelly dildo in and out of her dripping pussy. The damn thing looked huge and it made a soft wet squishing sound as she pushed it in.

She smiled at me, eyes narrowed in concentration. "Thank God, there you are. Hold on, I gotta get it in a little..." she shuddered and blew out a breath "...deeper. Gotta fill that pussy up."

"Ummmm. Are you going to need me for anything? Looks kind of like you got it all in...in hand."

"Oh yeah. I have a little project for you..." She pushed a little harder and another inch of the blue monster squeezed into her. She moved her hips tentatively, then nodded. "There. It'll stay."

She slowly rolled over onto her hands and knees, perking her ass back at me. "Like my new jewelry?"

A large blue gemstone peeked out from between her ass cheeks.

"Is that a...?"

She giggled and wiggled her ass, making the jewel flash and the end of the big blue dildo jiggle. "Yep. A big old shiny butt plug. You know what it's for right?"

"Anal sex?"

"Sort of." She shot me a lewd look over her shoulder. "It's there to stretch out my tight little virgin asshole real good so you can fuck the hell out of it without me getting hurt." She wrinkled her nose and sent me a wink. "Lube up your shootin' iron, Cowboy, it's butt-fuckin' time."

The world blinked and instantly I was on my knees behind her on the bed, with a bottle of lube in my hand. It really wasn't the right time for logic, so I put a huge dollop of lube on my cock as she settled her front half down, tits on mattress, ass in the air.

I slowly pulled on the big gem and watched her butthole stretch around it as I pulled the silver bulb out. For a moment after it slid free, her little hole gaped open. She shuddered deeply. "Fuuuuuuuuucck."

I poured lube on my hand, then fingered her little rosebud for a moment, slipping one finger, then a second in. "That's a hot little hole you have there."

"O God... That feels so nasty and dirty...Just knowing you're going to fuck my ass... it's so fucking...hot." She reached back between her thighs with one hand and pushed the monster dildo deeper into her pussy with a wet sound and a soft groan. "I can't wait too long... I'm right on the edge just thinking about it..."

I tossed the bottle to the side, then leaned forward and pushed the head of my prick into her, feeling the ring of muscle stretch. I tried to move slowly, but she was pushing back urgently, gasping. 'Yes. Fuckfuckfuckfuck... yes. I want that big hard cock in my ass... deeper...deeper. All the fucking way in."

When I was finally in to the base, we both just froze in place for a long moment. The tight, shockingly hot, hole was gripping my cock with fierce intensity. "Are you okay?"

She took several long slow deep breaths before answering in a strange husky voice. "I..am so...Fucking...FULL." She looked back at me with glazed eyes. "I have a big cock in my pussy and a big cock up my ass. It's...it's..." She stopped and took a sudden sharp breath. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass, now. Fuck me hard."

I'd put huge amounts of lube on, so when I started to piston in and out, It was easy despite the clasping ring of muscle. She hissed in joy. The hiss turned to a deep moan that built to a scream of ecstasy.

She came hard and she half collapsed to her left side. I barely managed to keep from popping out by falling with her. I just kept fucking slowly, feeling her butthole clench as she came.

Gasping though her hard orgasm, she barely noticed me reaching from behind her and lifting her right knee to her tits.

She sure as hell noticed when I let go of her knee, grabbed the end of the big blue dildo and began pumping it in and out in counter to my own thrusts up her ass.

If her first orgasm had been huge, it was still just a pale imitation of the next one. My ears were ringing from her screams.

She lost control completely. Juice squirted out around the dildo, it felt like a 10.0 earthquake deep inside her ass. Her voice seemed to weirdly shut off in mid-wail.

It was her face though, that did me in; she looked over her shoulder at me and the unadulterated lust and absolute joy was too much, I lost control and felt myself shooting what felt like a gallon of jizz deep into her. And when she felt that, her eyes rolled back and she fell limp.

We were suddenly sitting in chairs poolside. Anna shook her head to clear it. 'Holy fuck."

"I take it you liked that?"

"Wow. We really needed to start that a long time ago." She took a tequila sunrise off the tray of the ever-present nude waitress, a slender girl with spiky blue hair, whole-body octopus tattoos, perky little tits with pierced nipples, and a matching pierced clit below her tiny thatch of blue pubic hair. The girl looked familiar, and I realized she was a barista in the coffee shop a few blocks away from where Anna worked.

"Hey, the one time I mentioned anal sex, Anna said that the idea was disgusting."

"Did you really expect her...me...us... to tell the truth about wanting to get fucked in the ass?" Anna rolled her eyes. "Every single time we ever fucked when you grabbed my ass and your fingertip so much as brushed my butthole, I came enough to fill buckets. It's just so fucking dirty and nasty. I never talked about it afterward because she...I...whatever... is repressed as fuck. A good woman can't just run around saying 'I know it's freaky, but can you butt-fuck me?' Good girls don't do that, no matter how much they want to."

"That sucks."

"It does." She smirked. "Still... that's a problem for another day; you'd better get going, big guy. That was a butt-load of cum, so you really need to change your boxers."

/////

Anna seemed to be getting a little less bitchy -- she was still wearing her "not tonight" pajamas, but she was at least able to have extended discussions about normal things and had slowed down on the scowling angry looks. Not completely, but a lot better. She was even sitting on the couch next to me on occasion. Maybe this cold front was going to finally pass.

It wasn't difficult to interact with her -- the other Anna, the Anna in my dreams, was about as attentive as any woman could be and the dream-sex was amazing. I'd bought an extra couple packs of boxers just to stay ahead of the game.

The Anna in my dreams was getting wilder and wilder.

/////

Anna leaned her head back against the headboard. Not that she could do much else. Her hands were cuffed over her head, and her legs had been pulled up, spread wide and cuffed at the knees by chains to the same headboard. She was totally exposed, perched high up on a stack of big foam-filled pillow-cushions.

"Well, this is interesting."

She smiled lewdly through bright red glossy lips. "You like it?"

I looked her over. Her skin was shiny - completely covered in olive oil, a mostly empty bottle of it sitting on the night table. Even her hair was drenched. The only thing she had on was a thin chain between the clamps latched onto her maddeningly hard nipples.

With her legs bound up that way, I could see the end of the big blue dildo in her pussy, and below that, the blue jewel of the buttplug winked at me.

I walked across the bed and looked down at her. "I love it."

She growled low in her throat. "I'm helpless. You can just pick a hole and fuck it. Any hole you want."

I locked eyes with her and grabbed her oil-soaked hair. "All of them. I'm going to fuck all of them."

"God, I was so hoping you'd say..." I interrupted her answer by stuffing my hard-on between her bright red lips. She sucked gleefully, until I just held her head and just began to face-fuck her, her hot mouth taking every thrust.

After what seemed like an eternity, I paused and pulled out.

She gave a lustful growl and turned her head to nip gently my balls.

I loved the idea of cumming in her mouth, but that was too easy. I pulled back and knelt in front of her, watching her breath catch as I tugged on the nipple chain. "Let's see what we have here."

I slowly pulled on the big blue dildo, sliding it free from her hungry hole. I held it up to dangle in front of her. "You want some cock?"

"Uh huh..." She nodded and licked her lips.

"Open up."

She tilted her head back and I fed the dildo into her mouth.

"Tastes good doesn't it? You like that hot pussy flavor on it, don't you?"

She trembled and her eyelashes fluttered for a few seconds. "You just keep sucking that pussy juice off." She shivered again as I pushed my hard-on into her honeypot. She spasmed almost immediately, a small orgasm going through her before I even started thrusting.

"You really are ready. You do like this, don't you?" I started fucking in and out, watching her take it, her stretched and oiled hole letting me just rail the hell out of her. I pounded her that way until she came again, harder this time, the dildo dropping from her mouth as she screamed.

"Fuuuuuuuck!"

Ever-so-slowly pulling out all the way, I ignored her whimpers and pleas. "Let's see, I did say I was going to fuck all those hot little holes."

I picked up the dildo and shoved it easily back into her dripping cunt. She hissed with ecstasy. I left about three inches out.

She opened her mouth wide as I stood back up and began to face-fuck her again. "Have a little more of that pussy juice."

I let her have a couple more minutes of it before I backed off.

She grinned wickedly as I knelt back down and began to tug gently and rhythmically on the buttplug. "You like being fucked in the ass, don't you?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded jerkily.

I pulled the buttplug out slowly, pausing at the thickest part of the bulb. "You really do, don't you?"

Her breaths were coming hard and fast. "I fucking love it."

Her eyes shut and her mouth fell open in a gasp as I tugged the plug loose and tossed it aside.

"This is one tight little ass."

"O God, do it. Fuck my ass."

I pushed in slowly, feeling her rosebud open up and stretch around the head of my cock. She'd definitely lubed herself thoroughly.

Her eyes practically glowed as she felt my rigid pole drive in. "Oh yeah..."

"I hope you're ready for this." I drew back and drove in hard, making sure to slam the end of the dildo as I did, driving it deeper into her pussy.

Her eyes shot wide open. "Oh, FUCK."

Her head went back and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut as I began to hammer in and out of her.

Anna gasped with each deep thrust up her ass. "Oh fuck, just like that. I'm..." She froze, red lips open in a perfect circle. "Aaaaahhhhhh FUCK!" A tidal wave of pussy juice squirted out of her, drenching me.

"Me too..."

"No...no...NO! Cum on my face...my tits... CUM ALL OVER ME!!!"

I pulled out and straightened up, just in time to spurt hot ropes of jizz into her open mouth, all over her face and tits. I'd never cum so much in my life. It just kept coming out. By the time it stopped and I caught my breath and sank back down to my knees, she was thoroughly splattered, cum dripping off her from her hair to her stomach.

She pursed her lips, suckign the cum off of them. "Oh, fuck yes." She let out a crazy giggle. "I'm a nasty girl aren't I?"

I dropped to my knees and looked into her glittering eyes. "Oh yeah. Nasty as fuck."

She sighed happily and the cuffs simply disappeared, letting her bring her widespread legs down to slowly wrap my waist, letting her hands play across my torso. "That was perfect."

"That was weird. Anna would never let me do that."

She cocked her head. "Hey, we're all freaks. Just because she can't make herself say 'tie me up, use me like a total slut and cum on my face and in my hair' doesn't mean that isn't what she really wants. Good girl problems, remember?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so, I'm already frozen in the no-pussy zone. I can just imagine how stupid it would get if I asked if she wanted to be tied up and fucked six ways from Sunday. She's acting weird as hell."

She nodded. "She's working through some tough issues."

"It'd help if she talked to me about whatever it is."

Her mouth twisted curiously, then she shrugged. "It would, wouldn't it?"

I sighed.

She shrugged again. "Worry about it later. Right now you have got a LOT of cleaning up to do."

/////

Anna actually started changing clothes in front of me again -- I got to see honest to God tits and ass in real life for a change. She caught me looking in the mirror and looked away quickly, but instead of hurrying to get changed, she seemed to deliberately take her time and sort through her drawers for clothes.

It felt like she wanted me to stare, especially when she went through the bottom drawer to pull out a bra, just bending over straight from the waist.

I could still sense that actually touching her or propositioning her would be a really bad idea. She looked scared, not angry or disgusted. Anytime I started to try to steer a conversation to our physical relationship, she almost had a panic attack.

/////

"Harder! Fuck her harder!" Anna held the redhead's legs up and back while mashing her own pussy down on the woman's face. I could just see the woman's chin and watched her tongue flicker out occasionally as she frantically licked Anna.

I pounded the shaved and well-lubed slot faster, the redhead's screams of ecstasy as she came were muffled by Anna's dripping hole grinding down into her mouth.

Anna looked down and watched the woman's huge jugs bounce hard with each thrust. "Do it. Slam that big cock into her. Smash that pussy! I want to see those big fucking tits bounce, I want to see..." Anna suddenly looked up at the sky and howled. "O FUCK!!!"

She fell back, letting go of the woman's legs.

The redhead was almost limp. I slowed down, just slow-fucking her enough to enjoy myself. She blinked her eyes open slowly and gave a lazy wolf-ish smile. She was certainly pretty - classic 'redhead with green eyes and full red lips' - and she certainly had all the right curves- but her tits were jaw dropping.

Huge firm torpedo tits with enormous -- and apparently very sensitive -- pink nipples. Anna and I had spent a good twenty minutes exploring everything about those tits before we got down to the serious business of fucking the living hell out of the woman.

Of course I'd had to fuck Anna first -- doggie style while she buried her face in that bare wet snatch. I was starting to grow concerned until she came up for air, kissed me passionately and invited me down with her to take a taste directly from the source while we traded hot french kisses and eating that pussy together.

Then we all got a little crazy...

Anna pulled herself up on her elbows, smiling so wide it had to hurt. "Wait." She slowly got onto her hands and knees and crawled forward. "I want to see you titty-fuck her and come all over her pretty face."

The redhead, her face still dripping with Anna's juices, looked up at her with an evil smile. "Ooooooh, I like that, but you have to put your face down here too."

Pausing only to take a deep kiss from the redhead, Anna rubbed a handful of her own pussy-juice between the huge tits and pushed those massive love-pillows up and in for me. She nestled down until her chin was on the redhead's collar bone, licking her lips and grinning. "There, her big tits are all slicked up for a good fucking."

That was about as good an invitation as any man can get. I straddle the redhead's rib cage and began to ever-so-slowly fuck those huge soft jugs. Every once in a while, Anna would stretch up to take me in her mouth.

So did the redhead.

Every once in a while, Anna just had to lean forward to suck on those huge nipples, while the redhead caught Anna's dangling tits in her own mouth.

As much as I loved it, It couldn't last forever, although I managed to enjoy it for at least twenty minutes. Eventually I passed the point of no return. I felt my load building rapidly. "Fuck it's coming..."

Anna looked up at me, locking eyes with me, and pressing the huge jugs together. "Do it, big guy, cream all over these big fucking tits for me. Do it!"

Streamers of hot cum erupted from my cock, coating the huge mounds before even more jizz shot further up onto their faces.

Both women caught as much as they could in their mouths, then as I recovered, they kissed, slow, hot and sloppy for an eternity.

"That was amazing." The red head just lay back and closed her eyes, instantly falling asleep.

Anna fondled and jiggled the woman's enormous tits, then teased the nipples back to hard points. "That was fucking awesome."

"A threesome with a woman? Anna would never do a woman, much less that."

She raised one eyebrow. "You remember Jesse?"

"Her Maid of Honor?"

She raised her eyebrow higher and smiled wider. "She was flicking her bean to the thought of fucking Jesse every night for six months before she met you. Still fingers herself to the thought once in a while."

"Really? Anna and Jesse? Was she in love with her?"

"Oh, hell no. Lust. She just wanted to fuck her. We're talking full-on carpet munching, hot-and-wet-scissor-sandwich-fuck-fest daydreams. It never happened in real life, of course, but she still has a hard time dealing with it because of the way she was raised. She's absolutely terrified you'll find out. She thinks some of their friends suspect she was eyeing Jesse that way."

"She's a lesbian?"

"No. She just has an 'experimental' streak in her. She likes the taste of pussy too, ever since she tasted her own on her fingers one time after a little private time. She licks her fingers every time now."

"I don't blame her for that, who wouldn't?"

Anna smiled wickedly, then sighed, turning serious. "She'd never cheat on you. She'd rather die. But she'd love to share a woman with you."

"I wish."

"Play your cards right, big guy. She'd love to face-sit some hottie and hold her legs up so you can fuck her, trust me."

I shook my head and laughed. "As if." I looked down at the redhead's huge tits. "Jesus. My imagination is getting out of hand, I've never seen tits like those outside of porn; they're enormous."

She squeezed both of the huge jugs with a dirty smile. "I know! They're fucking awesome, like an adult bounce house! These babies are real, too. I...we... saw her shower in the women's locker room at the gym at work. Her pussy is really shaved too."

"Really?"

"Yes! Kelsie is the receptionist at our... my building. You've never met her, she just started three months ago. She flirts relentlessly with Anna all the time. Anna gets all hot and bothered whenever she talks to her. She mostly avoids her and when she can't, she fends her off by telling her about her 'amazing husband.' Kelsie hasn't given up, but she doesn't have a chance."