Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This doesn't make sense. If I've never met her, how do I know what she looks like?"

"You wouldn't." Anna gave a thoughtful smile. "You genuinely still think these are your fantasies, don't you?"

Something stuttered in my mind; I froze and stared at her. "What?"

She nodded slowly. "Remember when you said it'd be a lot easier if she'd just talk to you? She is. Well, we are. I am...whatever. She...I can't do it when she's awake, but when she's asleep, when it is all just a dream, she...I can say and do all the things she wishes she could."

"In my head."

"In both your... our heads. You may have to clean up, but my...our... Anna's pussy is a sopping mess too right now. And I know you recognize some of the waitresses in the dreams, but she recognizes all of them. From real life, or movies or...porn videos."

"This sounds like wishful thinking on my part."

She bit her lip cutely. "It is on her part too. Look, every time she squirts in a dream, she ends up laying in a huge wet spot, praying you won't notice. That's why she gets up after you start getting dressed."

"I'm not sure I can believe that."

She gave an irony-filled smirk. "You never pay attention to the sheets the next day. You never notice they've been changed and washed. You don't even know what color sheets are on there right now, do you?"

I grimaced. She was right about that. "If it's true, why hasn't she hinted or said anything?"

"She's always had a really dirty mind, and dreamed of freaky, off-the-wall sex, but her whole life, all she heard was 'good girls don't do that.' She's been told that good guys don't like sluts, and before you met, she swore she'd be a good girl forever. But it keeps building up and building up, and now she can't suppress that freaky streak anymore and she keeps thinking about it and dreaming about it, she can't get away from it. She can't stop thinking about it."

"If she's really obsessed with sex, why would she cut me off?"

She drew in a deep breath. "Because she almost lost control. Because the last time you had sex, she'd had a bit too much wine, your fingertip touched her butthole and she almost said what she was thinking."

"What was she thinking?"

"She wanted to tell you to shove that finger up her ass."

I stayed silent.

Anna closed her eyes. "She knew if she said that out loud, she'd end up begging you to flip her over, oil her up and ass-fuck her. She knew all her terrible-pervert thoughts would be out in the open. It's what she really wants to do, but she's terrified to say it. And she is afraid she will if you have sex again."

"Then why not tell me?"

"Good girl problems, she is half-convinced you'll call her a slut and throw her out. She really wants you to know."

"Right. I can't really trust anything you say in my dreams, you know? It's probably just all wishful dreaming on my part."

She looked very serious for a second. "Look, this will be tough, but we can't go on like this. We have to fix it. After you get home tomorrow, I...she'll leave her laptop on in the kitchen and go up to shower. Just look at it, okay? I'm not sure...we...will be able to do it more than once, so be sure to look at it."

"I don't want to spy on her, I won't unlock her screen."

"You won't have to, the lock screen will be turned off. Just walk by, notice what is on it and maybe sit down at it for a few minutes."

"I don't know what to believe."

"Part of her wants desperately to be caught."

"At what?"

She sighed and began to fade away. "Go clean up, Big Guy!"

/////

It happened. Exactly like she said. Anna walked past me, dazedly, almost in a trance, mumbling something about a shower almost as soon as I walked in the door from work.

I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen and sat down at the computer. I nearly missed the chair.

Tab after tab of porn videos open on the browser. Hard anal sex, cum facials, a redhead with huge tits. Rough lesbian sex. Bondage. Even video tutorials on "how to deep throat," "anal sex for beginners" and "eating pussy 101."

Shopping tabs were open with several familiar items highlighted -- she hadn't bought anything, but it was pretty clear what she was lusting after. A big blue jelly dildo, a rabbit vibrator, a silver butt plug with a blue jeweled end, a slutty schoolgirl outfit complete with transparent white panties, nipple clamps, a restraint system -- "Attaches to your headboard." Incredibly tiny bikinis, a PVC dress with a cut out back to completely expose the ass...

I walked up and looked at the sheets on the bed. They'd been dark blue when I'd gotten up to go to work. They were dark green now.

Well, fuck.

/////

She sat back in one of the rattan lounge chairs by the pool, wearing a skimpy yellow mesh thong bikini that was more air than cloth and not much of either. I recognized it from one of the open browser windows. She nervously took a deep breath and she seemed to oddly blur for a second before she spoke. "You saw it?"

"I did."

"It was really hard to do. She...I...whatever, we're in full panic mode, worried sick that you saw it, and expecting you to lose your mind and start demanding a divorce from 'the pervert.' It's everything I can do to... to keep her... me... us... whatever... asleep." She kept fading in and out like a bad signal.

"Take off your top. Let's see you play with those tits."

She looked confused for a moment, then hastily took her top off and began toying with her nipples. She slowly solidified. "Good idea. Sex dreams are normal now."

I walked over and knelt in front of her. "I have a plan." I grabbed the string ties on either side of the micro bikini bottoms and pulled them.

"Oooh. I like this plan."

"This isn't the plan, this is the distraction so she will stay asleep so we can talk about the plan." I pulled the bottoms off and flicked it to the side.

She leaned back and accepted a glass of wine from a topless dark-haired island girl waitress who suddenly appeared with it. Lazily spreading her legs wide, she took a deep sip and handed the wine to the now-nude blonde serving girl who simply stood by with it. "You're not going to get any talking done, but I still like this part of the..."

She broke off in a hiss of pleasure as I tongued her clit.

Anna was pretty solid by her second orgasm, but I went ahead and brought her up to three, just to be sure. And because nothing tastes quite as delicious as hot pussy.

I stood up, suddenly naked, and stepped forward while the nude ebony waitress helped Anna put the lounge chair up to the perfect height.

She wordlessly began to deep throat my rod, relishing every bit of it. I started to tell her my plan.

She definitely approved, and her sucking tempo increased, while she spread her legs to let the Japanese waitress with insanely huge tits crawl up to eat her out even more. She swallowed most of my cum, but shared some of it with the little Mexican spitfire with the big round butt who had just gotten her off again.

She smiled lazily through cum covered lips. "I think it will work, that really is a good plan. Now, go clean yourself up, big guy."

As she faded out, I heard her whisper. "I love you. I really do."

/////

Anna stared at me as I brought the box in and put it on the table in front of her. A shadow of fear crept over her face, but I could tell she was expecting something to happen. "What is this?"

I pulled the top off the box.

She paled. "Oh God, you saw it. My computer..."

I nodded.

"What are you going to do?" She looked down miserably.

"I just thought it would be a lot more fun..." I began to pull items out of the box and put them in front of her. "If we explored this together rather than just look at it on the internet apart."

She watched silently as I put down the big blue jelly dildo, the pink rabbit vibrator, the blue jewel-capped silver butt plug followed by the padded nipple clamps and, finally, the ankle and wrist cuffs.

She gave a tentative, wishful smile. "Do you mean that? Really? You'll do that for me?"

"For us. Do you think you're the only pervert in the house? You should see some of my dreams."

"Mine are pretty..." She winced. "Before I met you, I had a boyfriend from church...and when I was even a little honest about it with him... he called me sick..." She looked like was going to break down and bawl.

I caught her hands. "He was a loser, any guy in his right mind would want to explore this with you."

She looked up suspiciously. "Really?"

"Guys dream of a girl who wants to try all of this."

"Even freaky butt-stuff and..." She flushed brilliant red. "and you doing...you know... in my mouth and on my face and hair..."

I just pulled her towards me and kissed her gently, then let her go. "How about you pick something you really want to try right now and we go from there?"

"Really?"

"Go ahead."

She reached out with a determined look on her face. "It looks bigger than I expected but...here."

"You'll need lube with that." I pulled the large bottle of lube out of the box.

She took a deep breath and studied the buttplug with a still-tentative, but growing smile.

/////

Anna leaned back lazily in her lounge chair, taking a mojito off the tray held by the sultry smokey-eyed and topless middle eastern girl with cute crinkly brown nipples. "Today was fucking awesome."

"It was. I wish I'd known how much of an exhibitionist you were years ago."

Anna shrugged. "I wish I could have been honest about what I wanted."

"We're making up for it."

"We are. Honestly, I was afraid you would hate me and throw me out after you discovered what a freak I am."

"Well, you are damn sure not getting away now. If you're a freak, then you're my little freak and I love you for it even more."

She giggled. "Going to the nude beach was..." She shook her head and blew out a breath. "Wow. I can't believe how fucking turned on I was by the time we left. All those people.' She shivered and her nipples hardened up even more.

"I'm glad you sucked me off before we went onto the beach. Women can hide it better."

"Hide it... sure..." She grinned and narrowed her eyes with mock suspicion. "Is that why you made me stay naked all the way home?"

"There was no point in you getting dressed, I mean, I knew how horny you were, so I figured it would save time."

"If we were in so much of a hurry, why did you go through that drive-through to get some sodas, huh?"

"I was thirsty... and besides I saw you fingering yourself, you loved it didn't you?"

"God, yes." She giggled and started toying with her clit. Her image suddenly stuttered and she started fading out. "Wake up with me and fuck me again?"

/////

Epilogue

Anna glanced around. "Do you think we've stayed long enough yet?"

"It's your company Christmas party, you tell me."

She frowned, looking more than a little put out. "Probably need to hang out a little longer."

"Are you in a hurry?" I winked at her teasingly.

Her mouth twisted and she leaned a little closer, giving me a nice glimpse of her tits in the low cut dress. "I was hoping to finish what we started in the room."

"You mean that little snack on the balcony?"

"It didn't feel little in my mouth."

I snorted. "My snack was pretty juicy."

"It still is. Really hot and really juicy." She took a deep breath. "Fuck. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand staying here."

"How about one more glass of wine, then we head up?"

"I guess." She gave a despairing sigh.

I suppressed a grin. She'd been looking forward to this for over a month, ever since she found out the hotel room had a balcony -- the Florida weather was cooperating, and even though nobody could actually see the balcony unless they had a helicopter, the idea of fucking out on it in the middle of a huge city had her so keyed up she couldn't see straight, and she was dripping wet. Twenty minutes earlier, she'd slipped my empty champagne flute below the table for a moment before refilling it and handing it to me. The pussy juice on the rim of the glass went well with the Moet et Chandon.

The good news was that the gold metallic cloth her dress was made from didn't show moisture at all so the huge wet spot on her dress was invisible. Which was pretty much why she picked that dress; she knew how turned on she'd be.

We'd had months of torrid sexual adventure and it wasn't slowing down at all. Her exhibitionist streak happily fed off the tiny nude beaches near us. To her delight, she'd discovered that as long she took her time and prepared properly, she could enjoy hard pounding anal sex as much as she could ever dream, and her absolute love of facials had increased rather than diminished, she had a whole collections of pictures of herself as what she liked to call "That Nasty Girl" with cum spattered on her face and in her hair. She swore it made her skin clearer and her hair shinier.

She loved me eating her out and making her squirt - instead of being embarrassed by it, she became proud of her ability to gush like a fountain. In the course of everything, I'd told her about my constant wet dreams and she'd giggling-ly admitted she had been going through the same thing. We laughed at the idea of the two of us sneaking around each other, me trying to wash my boxers, her trying to get her pajamas and the sheets in the washer. When she comically described her absolute frustration at finding the laundry going nearly every morning, unable to complain that I was apparently trying to do more of the chores around the place, I nearly died laughing.

Dream after dream was explored. The headboard bondage dream was a recurrent favorite; more than once I had come home to find she had raced ahead of me and was waiting, naked, oiled and sitting on a stack of pillows next to the headboard holding out the restraints and sex toys with a huge smile.

She remembered some dreams I didn't have...or at least that I didn't remember. She loved getting railed over the hood of the car at a scenic overlook, or sucking me off in an elevator; the whole chocolate syrup thing was weird. Fun, but weird.

She admitted that in the last few months before our 'epiphany' she had spent her extra days off frantically masturbating, then feeling guilty, broken, and miserable afterwards - and still horny. Now when she had her occasional days off, she would call me to describe exactly what she was doing to herself in delicious detail. She also sent me selfies and video clips all day long - just to keep my attention, because she was always insanely horny by the time I got home. I always brought home take-out on those nights, just to save time.

Anna had absolutely blossomed. She radiated light and contentment. Still the girl I loved, but unleashed and unrestrained. Her newfound confidence had spilled over into her professional life. Her boss had come over and commented on her change. The Old Man had told me that she'd credited me with her new sense of self-assurance and determination. "Whatever you're doing, keep it up."

Smiling, I had assured him that I had no problem with that.

I handed Anna her glass of white wine and turned to face the party again.

"So this is that husband you keep talking about? Nice...."

Anna stood frozen as a very familiar spectacularly-built redhead looked me over. Her cleavage was deep enough to fall into. Anna was fighting to keep her eyes averted from those amazing tits.

"You must be Kelsie, right?"

The redhead nodded. "She told you about me?"

"Oh, yeah."

Anna turned towards me, her face flushing red. "I... uh... work..."

Kelsie gave a not-very-innocent smile. "I've been trying to get Anna to hang out together, but she seems to save all her spare time for you." She gave a mock-pout that emphasized her very full and very red lips.

"We try to spend as much time together as possible; we've found it is so much more fun to share things than be off on our own, you know?"

Anna took a deep breath. "We even got a room here so we wouldn't have to drive home after the party and waste the time..." she suddenly broke off, flushing red.

Kelsie gave a knowing smile. "I wish I had that problem. I couldn't even get a date. I have a long lonely taxi ride home ahead of me tonight."

That was obviously a blatant lie since most men would cut off an arm to get a shot at the busty redhead.

A sudden memory of Dream Anna mashing her pussy onto a certain redhead's face flashed into my mind.

I gave Anna's ass a squeeze through the thin dress, and reached over to pluck another glass of wine from the bar for Kelsie. "We have a table in the corner, why don't you come visit with us."

She took the wine and smiled, pleasant, but with a hint of something in it. 'I wouldn't want to impose."

"No really, we'd love it."

Anna looked at me with a concerned expression. I scooped a snifter of brandy from the bar for myself and gestured toward our table with it while giving Anna's butt another squeeze, letting my forefinger brush firmly across the hard edge of the blue gem nestled deep between her cheeks. Anna stiffened and I could see her nipples manage to somehow get even harder against the thin dress.

I studied Kelsie for a moment. "I can't put my finger on exactly why, but something about you reminds me of someone."

"Really?"

"A friend of Anna's. Jesse."

Anna jolted slightly and looked at me, eyes wide. We'd never talked about it, and I could actually see her remember the dream.

I winked at her and watched a wide grin slowly spread over her face. She reached over and put her hand on the small of Kelsie's back and started to guide her to our table. She shot me a very wicked look before making full eye contact with Kelsie. "We wouldn't dream of letting you take that long lonely cab ride."

I noticed that the tips of Anna's fingers were pressing right at the curve of Kelsie's hip, then watched her hand slide even further south, until it was clearly fondling that ample ass. I saw the delighted look on Kelsie's face, and I knew exactly what we were having for dessert tonight.

And for breakfast.