The Dress

Story Info
Boundaries are pushed when wife's friend comes to visit.
2.2k words
4.15
52.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife, Genevieve, asked me one day if a friend of hers could come stay with us for a week while she looked for a job. "Sure", I said, "Who is she?" "Her name is Sapphire, and we were good friends when I was living in California. She is in the movie business - no not an actress, but working on the production side"

Genevieve went on to explain that competition in Hollywood was fierce, and Sapphire's career had progressed about as far as possible in the California market. Money was pouring into the Atlanta market. Several production companies had been established producing all sorts of TV shows, specialized products and even several major motion pictures.

It was on a Sunday I met Sapphire: Gen and I were at the airport terminal. I saw this woman before she recognized Genevieve, not because I know what she looked like, but rather she was someone that would have caught my attention under any circumstances. She could have been my wife's twin - about 5'5'' tall, trim and well dressed. Two things made me think they were related. The way that Sapphire walked across the terminal had a confidence that emanated a sensual nature. And her eyes - a twinkle? A light? Something about the way her eyes glowed revealed a wise old soul that perceived reality from a different plane of existence. Just like Genevieve's eyes, and one of the many reasons I fell in love with her.

Next to me, my wife yelled out "Sapphie!!", and soon this beautiful woman was waving and rushing into Genevieve's arms. Like long lost friends, they picked up as if they had seen each other yesterday. I just followed in the background, carrying the luggage and enjoying the show. Sapphire had lined up several interviews for upcoming productions, and her first few days where a whirlwind of appointments as she met with several of the local outfits.

On Wednesday, after a second interview with a particularly promising opportunity, Sapphire was offered a position. Her new job would mean a promotion in responsibilities and more money. Like so many who freshly arrive in Atlanta, Sapphire had found near instant success. She immediately accepted the job, and the girls decided to go out and celebrate. They invited me along, but instead, I took the opportunity to finish the project I was working on.

I retreated to my office as the women got ready. All I heard from Genevieve was "See you later." as they departed. Around 8:00 PM, I got a call from my wife. From the background noise I could tell they were in a crowded restaurant or bar. Genevieve explained that Sapphire and she had celebrated a bit too much, and asked if I would come pick them up. I said "sure, no problem" since I had just finished work for the day.

As I pulled up to one of the finer restaurants in town, I saw the two girls sitting on the patio, and my jaw dropped. Sitting there were two of the sexiest women I had ever seen. Genevieve was wearing one of my favorite outfits. A short sun dress we usually reserved for date night. The dress, or lack of dress, showed off her smooth legs all the way up her toned thighs. The top was low cut and showed lots of cleavage. That is not what made my jaw drop - it was what Sapphire was wearing. Her dress was made from a shimmering, almost see through bronze colored fabric that clung to every curve. It barely covered her chest, and what was covered left little to the imagination. The back was open all the way down to just above the crack of her ass - you could see the two dimples on either side of the base of her spine. It didn't cover much of her legs, either - I did a double take when I though I caught a glimpse of her bald snatch. Her pussy had to be bald, otherwise I would have seen her bush under the fabric, it clung so tightly to every inch of her skin. The two were chatting animatedly with a couple of guys, and I couldn't blame then one bit: this pair of women were just oozing sexuality. I approached and observed for a moment, then cleared my throat. My wife turned and said "Here's our ride." The man talking to Sapphire immediately looked crestfallen, and my sympathy went out to him, as he hurriedly exchanged numbers with her. Little did I know what was in store for the remainder of the evening as I walked into the establishment to retrieve these two ravishing beauties.

We left with my arms around the two. Actually, I think they were just holding on to me so they wouldn't stagger. Both, obviously, had quite a bit to drink. I was a bit concerned on the way home as the women were uncharacteristically quiet. Genevieve seemed to be frowning a bit while Sapphire had a slight smirk.

While walking into the house, I attempted some small talk, and asked "Did you two have a good time?" Genevieve responded by snapping "Sapphie was a bad girl." I looked over to see Saphire's smirk replaced with her eyebrows raised and "Who me?" look on her face.

Genevieve continued, "That dress she has on is scandalous; she's not even wearing a bra." Rather than admitting the obvious, I tried to rationalize "but you were celebrating, it's OK to get dressed up." Not to be interrupted, Gen went on "It's not that there was just no bra, she was showing off her tits to the waiter during dinner"

To demonstrate, Genevieve snaked her had up the nape of Sapphire's neck and grabbed a fistful of her hair. Jerking back her head, she pushed Sapphie's chest out to highlight her breasts even more than what the dress already revealed. Gen then roughly bent her forward so the fabric fell away, giving a clear view all the way to her navel. That's not what I was suddenly staring at, though; it was her two perfect, fully erect nipples slightly swaying from Genevieve's action.

"On top of that" as Genevieve jerked Sapphire back to a standing position "she is not wearing any underwear." Just to prove her point, she lifted the silky fabric up to confirm what I had suspected earlier - Sapphire's snatch was, in fact, completely clean shaven.

I started to sputter - what other response would be appropriate? Genevieve stated, "This slut needs to be punished." as she pulled out a chair from the dining table and said "Eric, you need to give her the spanking she deserves." It was not a request, it was a command. So I sat down while Genevieve pushed the barely clad Sapphire across my knees. "Now spank her until she has learned her lesson." I needed no further encouragement.

No stranger to corporal punishment, I began with light swats to get my, ahem, "victim" warmed up. Genevieve was having none of that as she continued in command "harder, this bitch can take it." After a few more whacks, Genevieve observed, "Oh shit, she's getting turned on and leaking out of her twat. Let me see if I can plug her up." With that Gen pushed a finger into Sapphie's pussy. Now, Genevieve has told me that she has never been interested in other women, but I thought that since this is a disciplinary procedure, maybe it doesn't count. Gen blurted out "It's not working" and stuck another finger in. Far be it for me to point out, if one finger doesn't stop the flow, two were unlikely to succeed. Before I could get a chance to speak, Gen added a third then a fourth finger, and said "hit her harder, she's still leaking."

Rather than argue, I just focused on the spanking, making sure I covered every inch of Sapphire's ass, which was quickly turning beet red. When Sapphire let out a grunt and started to squirm, I looked back at Genevieve's hand and realized the problem. Gen had now added her thumb and was attempting to insert her whole hand inside of Sapphie's resisting quim. Her poor body was just reacting to the excessive pressure being applied to her now swollen red hole.

Sapphire's pussy lips were getting stretched wider and wider when she let out a groan as I watched Genevieve's fist disappear inside her friend. Gen had an almost maniacal look on her face - a huge grin and wide eyes. She said "Let's see if that worked". Another groan escaped from Sapphie as her pussy lips stretched wide again as Genevieve pullet our her fist.

Gen looked at her dripping hand and said "Nope", then she reinserted her fist and began pumping. Sapphire started groaning continuously as Gen's arm moved faster in and out of that poor violated orifice. Sapphire's pussy was now as red as the rest of her cherry ass. Gradually her squirming changed, and it appeared as if she actually wanted more abuse. Shortly after that, her groans became a shriek as Sapphire obviously experienced an explosive climax.

"Sapphie, have you learned your lesson?" As Genevieve's arm came to a rest, Sapphire let out a contented sigh and said "oh yeah". Gen gently removed her hand and reached for her purse to retrieve a bottle of lotion. "Very good then, let's give you a little relief." She squirted a big glob on Sapphie's sore bottom and we both began rubbing it in.

"Unfortunately, not only have you made a beg mess all over Eric, you have frustrated him to no end." I looked down at the bulge in my pants, highlighting the huge stain where Sapphie had squirted all over my pants. Gen said "Don't you think you should offer some relief to him?" as she squirted another blob of lotion between Sapphire's cheeks and began massaging her other hole. That familiar groaning sound resumed, which apparently was Sapphire's affirmative response. Genevieve stuck a finger into Sapphie's bottom, and the groaning got a little louder.

Let me take a step back at this point. Gen had never been in favor of anal sex. She enjoyed light stimulation of her asshole, but never allowed my dick to enter her sacred orifice. As result, It had been more than 7 years since I had penetrated anyone's ass.

Genevieve was preparing her friend for me to experience something I desire. The moment I realized what my wife was doing, my heart nearly burst with love for her. I passionately leaned over and gave Genevieve a long hard kiss. She seemed almost as turned on as me, with our tongues insistently probing each other's mouths. It was as if we were electrically charged, and sparks were flying between us.

Eventually Gen pulled back from me, already with a second finger inserted, and continued her task. After a moment, she said, "I think she is ready, get your pants off. Give Sapphire what you both want."

Sapphie and I stood up. Genevieve guided her by the ass with three fingers now inserted, and bent her over the dining table. My pants were on the floor in an instant. Gen pulled out of Sapphire, grabbed my throbbing cock and covered it in more lotion. With one hand on my ass and the other guiding my cock, Genevieve aimed me directly at Sapphire's now gaping asshole. It was my turn to let out a growl, as my dick became sheathed in Sapphie's velvet hole. Gen held me still a moment, with my cock just inside. When Sapphire relaxed, Genevieve pushed me forward the rest of the way in.

I slowly withdrew, then started gradually picking up the pace. Sapphire started mewling as I began sawing in and out of her. Then I felt another pressure on the bottom of my rod. I looked down and saw Genevieve's fingers back inside Sapphie's pussy. She was alternating strokes with me, in essence giving me a hand job while I fucked Sapphie's ass.

When I picked up my pace, Genevieve added more fingers until finally she had her whole fist back inside of her friend. It was a feeling like none other I had ever experienced as her fingers kept massaging my dick. By the sounds of Sapphire's groaning, I assume it was a unique feeling to her too.

Genevieve's hand kept pushing on my ass faster and faster. Our collective groans became louder and louder. When Sapphire screamed again, I knew she was having her second orgasm. I let myself fly.

I could feel Gen's fingers withdraw, and as I slowly pulled out I could also feel Sapphire quivering from the remnants of her orgasm. Genevieve looked down over the wreckage - her cream covered hand, my still oozing conk and both of Sapphire's holes dripping. She said "Now you've both made a mess" and we all broke out in laughter.

As Sapphire made her way to the shower, I asked Genevieve about what had just happened. She confessed that Sapphie's relief at finding a job had made her extremely horny. She hadn't had sex for several weeks and was craving some cock in the worst way. Gen went on to say how much Sapphie missed anal sex - her boyfriend back in California apparently held the same opinion as Gen did. At dinner, over a couple of bottles of wine and a titty show for the waiter, they came up with the plan to satisfy everyone.

I interrupted saying "Wait a minute, we didn't get a chance to satisfy you." Genevieve smiled sweetly and replied "Not yet - I get to wear the dress tomorrow!"