All Comments on 'The Dress'

by Wilkie33

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumbasses. The marriage is over - just the arguing is left. Even in a fictional story it's hard to imagine people THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, where are the writers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. The MC's husband is a jerk for pressuring his wife into doing something outside her comfort zone. Yeah she did it, but she had to get lit to do so. If it takes booze or drugs to tear down your inhibitions, then you should probably stick with what was best FOR YOU. Giving in to her husband's deviate need to to display his wife in a public place just means he will up the bar each time the "new" wears off his thrill. Just not a fan of sick husband's dragging their wives into the equivalent of an open sewer of a 19th century slum. -- 1☆

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Courting danger!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So now she is a whoring slut and he is a willing cuck. 0 stars

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

A good way to do things

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Well, that explains a few things... And I am a total fool for a beautiful woman in a sexy dress and heels, and you did a great job of dressing and then describing our little starlet... NICE!!

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Sorry, not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I live with a normal woman........

Yep!

She works hard at her job.

Works hard at her home.

I value her beyond measure.

Sexy?

She saves that for her man.

Me.

She dresses smartly and wears a neat uniform for work.

To me she has a healthy veiw on life.

Something that is not a source of stress to our marriage.

But strengthens it.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

Prudes think sex is something married people do in a dark bedroom as fast as possible to get it over. Then the husband secretly watches porn, while describing others as deviants and sick people. The prude husband probably justifies it as "I just watch porn to police the sites so I can know how those sick minds think."

This is a great story. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to dump his piece of shit ass ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, let me see if I understand this. She's so upset about him wanting her to be more than a dead fish in bed that she buys a hooker dress, shaves herself bare, and goes out alone planning to cheat on her husband, only to be saved because she happens to go to the bar where he's drowning his sorrows over marrying the frigid bitch?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 1 year ago

She did what hubby wanted and ended up loving it. You never know if you'll like it if you don't try it. Good for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiot husband setting up his own downfall. Soon she'll be fucking others without his knowledge. Not sure which will come first, STD's or divorce but their lives are about to be ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad, sounds like he *had* a great marriage. Now, it's over and he doesn't even realize it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"just the thought of putting that thing in my mouth or kissing him after he had put mine in his mouth was just-----well gross." That is the exact opposite of what I have always found. Most women, at least in my experience, kiss more passionately and deeply when they taste themselves on you. It isn't even necessary that it is the almost obligatory kiss after you have brought them off. You may just be coming up for air before heading down again; they grasp you more tightly and mash lips and tongue, sometimes hard enough to make your teeth hurt, against yours in a burst of ardor. Is it because they like the taste? Is it the turn on of having you do something that they feel is deliciously nasty? Is it that oral is such a turn on for them that they are celebrating the release from inhibitions? Something else? I can't really say as I have never thought to ask. It's always been enough just to enjoy the woman's passionate response. After all isn't that what men enjoy; a woman who's response hows how much she is enjoying her man's efforts. A man feels like mission accomplished, masculinity established! Win win!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great little snippet with the husband and the clothes rack. Great big smile from me! 5 stars for a fun short piece. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next week she found a real man who humiliated hubby and told her she was his and only his from now on. She complied and hubby cried.

sqzrplzrsqzrplzrover 1 year ago

A pleasant twist that I actually didn't see coming

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

He’s planting a seed that he will regret later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Anon. about 8hrs ago. He knew his wife's cheating on him & not only accepted it but helped? He should turn in his man-card, because he's either a wimp or cuck or both. She'll probably return to that bar a few weeks later, be known to some of the guys, & be taken to his home for several hours, then call her husband & tell him that she's now his. And she's so happy with how the guy pleased her, she'll agree. I was expecting the husband to find out & storm the bathroom to kick the shit out of that guy. Nope. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand all of the comments blaming the husband. I question if they actually read the story or just looked at the tags before posting. So, to help out, let me quote from the actual story: "I guess in the normal world what he wanted wasn't all that nasty, maybe more naughty than nasty. He wanted to try different things in bed and wanted me to dress a little sexier."

Things to note from that quote. She admits that what she calls nasty is really just naughty. He wants her to dress sexier, not slutty. He wants to be more adventurous in their bed. There is nothing in there to indicate he wants a hot wife and everything to indicate he wants a sexy wife to act sexy with him.

Now, let's move on to a quote near the end: "Would you have let him put it in your mouth if I hadn't shut the door?"

At a glance, you might think he was in favor of her doing so rather than just feeling out how far gone she is. However, the key bit here and in the scene itself he is referring to is that HE shut the door to prevent her from doing so. This does not indicate that he wants to share her. It does indicate he's concerned that she is no longer just his. Also, the fact that they cannot return to that bar indicates that it was beyond what he wanted and he does not plan on repeating it.

So, in conclusion, while the husband frustration might have started things, the degree that she went to was well beyond what the story indicates he wanted. No, the blame for her deciding to step outside her marriage is fully upon her.

As to him fucking her at the bar. Why not? One for the road before he kicks her to the curb! After all, she is still his wife for the moment and he caught her before she let anybody else fuck her, so there is no risk of STDs. Plus, if she realizes what she stands to lose and how close she came to losing it, maybe it will put her back on the straight and narrow. Only chapter 2 can tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story about a couple livening up their sex life.

rjordanrjordanover 1 year ago

Ha ha. Nice twist.

Wilkie33Wilkie33over 1 year agoAuthor

Wilkie33 Thanks for those that enjoyed the tail. To those that chose the couple and explain that they would soon be divorced, they are just black and white characters on paper. They don[t actually exist. Maybe you guys sghould get life, A real one

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Excellent stuff!! Very erotic with surprise ending. Good job. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems like some of the commenters did not get the twist at the end.

That guy she had sex with was her husband. They had fun together.

It was quite wild to let that other guy shoot off on her tits, but she did not have actual sex with anyone else.

My only problem with this story is the near impossibility that the husband would end up in the same bar as his wife went to by pure chance. There is no hint in the early part of the story that they both had this bar in mind to go to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilkie33@Wilkie33
Happily Married and staying that way. I write in both Male and Female voice. Many of my female based stories began as involved long term roleplay for myself and my wife. We have done just about everything two people alone can do and any stories involving others is pure fictio...