The Dress Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife recovers from the assault.
3k words
4.1
37.2k
30
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In part 1 Corinne was drugged and attacked at a company sponsored night out. Part 2 is from the wife's point of view. Just so any readers are warned there will be no cuckolding in this story, but in the old fashioned term Corinne is a sexy "Hotwife" not to be confused with the new term for a sexy woman/ slutwife. The first part of the story is about Corinne's recovery. I am not a Doctor nor a Psychiatrist so sorry if my ideas of treatment are no way near correct. I will point out there isn't any 'action' as such in this story, it is about a couple reconnecting and a woman coming to terms with being attacked.)

-----‐-----------------

The Dress chapter 2.

It was early in the morning , I'm not exactly sure what time, but the sun was just coming in through the curtains. I tried to sit up but my head hurt too much and my body didn't want to move. I persevered and with some difficulty raised my head and looked around.

It was obvious I wasn't at home and equally obvious it was a private room of a hospital. I continued slowly turning my head and saw my husband asleep in the chair next to my bed, he was asleep with his head on one side. I tried opening my mouth to say something to him but it was too painful. I lay back down again and closed my eyes. I was just thankful to be alive and in one piece and have my husband next to me.

I slept again for what must have been a couple of hours. What woke me was a strong slightly calloused hand holding mine and a strong male voice talking softly to me. I opened my eyes and looked at my husband I smiled at him and he smiled back I think in relief more than anything else.

"Corrine my love I'm glad you are awake I will get the nurse." Gary said softly to me.

He walked outside and a nurse came in with him.

"Good morning Mrs Smith, its good to see you awake. Just so you know you have been in hospital for 3 days. We had to make sure any drugs were out your body. I'm happy to say you are totally clear now. Your throat will hurt for a short while but don't worry about that too much. As for your aches and pain they will go soon as well but if you need a pain killer at anytime don't take anything more than paracetamol."

While she was saying this she bustled around checking monitors and charts. She turned to my husband and said,

"Physically your wife is fine. But mentally it might be difficult for her for a few weeks if not more. It's hard to tell how sexual assault victims will feel. But I suggest you take your wife home and see how she goes. Do not hesitate to call me or the Doctor at any time. And if you need it here is a card with the name of a good Psychiatrist."

She then turned and walked out the door leaving us alone. Gary leant forward took my hand and gently touched his lips to mine, it felt wonderful. It told me we were still okay, we are still a couple and Gary still loves me. I don't know if things will ever be the same again but I will damn well make it better.

Gary helped me out of the bed and helped me sit in the chair next to the bed he then reached into a holdall that he had brought with him. He helped put some tracksuit trousers and a t-shirt and a hoody on. This took sometime as Gary was being extra gentle and careful. Eventually we picked up all our stuff and with Gary helping me we walked towards the nurses desk.

The nurse saw us coming and rushed over to help us. Between them they got me to our car sat me down in the passenger seat and closed the door the nurse shook my husbands hand and waved good bye to me. I tiredly waved back. Gary got in the drivers seat pulled the seat belt across my chest kissed me gently again then put his seat belt on, started the car and we drove home.

I still felt weak so Gary got out of the car unlocked the front door then came back for me. He reached in and picked me up and carried me into the house then he carried me upstairs and into the bedroom he laid me down on the bed and picked up a blanket which he laid over me, I was still tired so I closed my eyes and I fell asleep again. When I woke it was dark. I heard familiar voices, I recognised Penny and her husband quietly talking to Gary.

I heard Penny ask how I was, Gary was obviously concerned but he tried to sound positive.

"The nurse said physically she is fine mentally I don't know yet. Don't worry I will take care of her. "

That again reassured me I was still welcome in the house and obviously he still loved me. Penny came up to me seeing I was awake.

She took my hand and said "Hello Corinne, how you feeling?" she asked in that soft way people ask sick people. I tried slowly sitting up and surprised myself by doing it.

"I'm doing okay Penny, all things considered. I'm sure Gary will take care of me." I looked at him and smiled he smiled back.

"Of course I will my love don't worry Penny I will make sure she is fit and healthy again."

Penny then explained work had put me on temporary sick leave. No date set for coming back to work until I was ready and in good health both physically and mentally. She added I would be on full pay so don't worry about money. She also told me the company was investigating how those 2 men gate-crashed the party.

She saw me flinch when she said that. She took my hand and looked me in eye.

"Corinne, none of this was your fault. No one could have seen this coming. Think back to how many parties and functions we have been to, we didn't do anything differently at this party."

I Looked at her and said "That's true except this time I was wearing that dress."

I Looked at Gary, "my love maybe in hindsight the dress might have been a mistake. At least to a company function."

Gary briefly looked angry, "My love listen to me, you looked fantastic in that dress and I know how sexy you looked in that lingerie. You know my view on these things. I believe a woman should be able to wear exactly what she wants, and she should not have to worry about being attacked and a woman should be able to wear a tight fitting dress and sexy lingerie to a company function. It doesn't mean you were out to have sex with other people, the fact that you outshone the younger women there and you obviously attracted attention from almost everyone, that doesn't mean some arseholes can attack you."

I looked at him and said, "That might be true Gary but it did happen. Anyway thank you for the compliment." I smiled at him as I said it.

I looked at Penny and said "Thank you for coming and thank you for helping me. But if you don't mind I would like to be alone with my husband for a while."

She held my hand leant over and kissed me on the cheek, and said to me, "Don't worry Corinne I understand."

She then got up and walked towards my husband, "Gary take good care of her." She hugged him as she said that John didn't say anything he just came up to me took my hand and gently squeezed it then followed his wife. He was always the quiet one especially when he didn't know what to say.

Gary came back into the room and lay down next me. He put his arm around me and pulled my head down so it was resting on his chest.

I closed my eyes and started to dream, it turned out to be a nightmare. Penny and I were back in the hotel dinning room. I was wearing my sexy dress and the underwear. Penny had just gone to get some drinks I was talking to Gary about having a good time and telling him Penny was getting the drinks. I told him to enjoy the stir fry I had prepared for him. The signal in the room was strange in certain areas it was fine in other areas there was nothing. The signal kept cutting out.

Penny came back with our drinks and we just started drinking them when one of my favourite song's started being played by the band. I grabbed Penny's hand and we moved out on to the dance floor. We danced to 3 more songs then went back to the table. We were both thirsty and drank our beers fairly quickly. In my dream I somehow watched myself drink the beer. The spiked beer.

I tried to shout at myself to stop drinking it but my dream self couldn't hear me. I saw me and Penny drink the beers and then go for some food. I saw how I staggered upright and pushed away from the table. I heard Penny ask me if I was okay, I shook my head to clear away the cobwebs in my head. I was back in my dream body, everything was hazy.

I started to feel hot and staggered towards the toilets. I bumped into quite a few people until I reached the toilet door. Just as I got there I felt a hand on my arm.

"Hey there lady did you need some help?" I heard a voice say close to my ear.

I tried to focus but couldn't, my body was getting warmer by the minute and this person helping me was stroking my arm. I was soon joined by another person who took my other arm. I slowly turned my head and tried to look at them and tell them to leave me alone, but I couldn't speak and I couldn't see them properly.

I felt them both drag me into a quiet area. They propped me up against the wall, they both started touching me. In my head I was shouting "NO GET OFF ME..."

But nothing came out, I felt both their hands touching my breasts on the outside of my dress. They stroked and squeezed my nipples. Making me squirm, not in any sexual pleasure but in pain, I felt a hand move up my thigh and get close to my knickers.

Suddenly they both stopped and dragged me into a room with sofas and chairs I felt myself being laid out on one of the sofas. Then one of the men started kissing me while the other one started lifting my dress. I heard a crashing sound and they both stopped what they were doing suddenly both of them were no longer near me. All I remember seeing was Gary coming towards me.

The dream abruptly ended there. I opened my eyes and saw Gary looking at me with concern. I felt his arms around me pulling me close to him.

"Gary please don't let me go, I know what happened now. I will not let those arseholes get to me. I need you to make love me."

"Are you sure my love? I don't want to hurt you or make you more upset than you already are."

I leaned over and kissed him and then I reached down and started stroking his cock through his jeans. I placed his hand on breast.

"Gary touch me." I said while kissing him.

He took the hint and started stroking my breast, he then kissed me back gently at first then harder, with his other hand he pushed down my tracksuit trousers, then started touching my vagina through my knickers he ran his fingers up and down my slit gently stroking.

At the same time he started stroking my breast and touching my nipple through my clothing. I was getting hot and horny and I'm sure Gary could feel how wet I was. I reached down and undid his jeans and pulled down his shorts. I started stroking his cock. It was average in length but very thick, it always filled and stretched my vagina, because of the thickness I always had to use two hands when I stroked his cock I have small fingers.

I soon had Gary breathing heavily into my mouth our tongues touching and rolling together. Gary had one finger inside me and one finger stroking my clit, I was getting close to my climax and Gary sensed it, he put another finger inside me and started pumping them in and out my vagina.

Gary had lifted my hoody and t-shirt out of the way and he bent down and started licking and kissing my nipples first one then the other, Gary was always good at making love to me and getting me hot and now he was doing a very good job.

Gary then placed a third finger inside me and sped up his stroking of my clit, that was it I tensed up and climaxed on his hand it wasn't just a climax I squirted, that has happened before but not too many times.

I increased my stroking of Gary's cock and I could feel him tensing up, I wanted his cum inside me so I let go and sat up and took off my hoody and t-shirt and threw off my tracksuit trousers while I was doing this Gary took off his t-shirt and jeans and his shorts. His cock has hard and red and I guessed he wouldn't last much longer.

I kissed him again full of love and passion, I then took hold of his cock and touched it against my vagina, we both gasped with the contact, after rubbing his cock up and down against my vagina for a few moments I then raised up slightly and sat down on his cock. I then leant forward and Gary started kissing my breasts and licking my nipples, all this had me climaxing again. This was intense fucking, I wasn't thinking about anything else except our mutual pleasure.

I started bouncing up and down on Gary's cock the feeling as always felt wonderful.

"My love I'm going to cum get ready..." Gary said through gasps of pleasure.

"Yes my love cum inside me, reclaim your wife, I am yours, only yours, always yours yes Gary cum in me..."

And that is exactly what he did, I felt his cum flooding my vagina. I think for a moment I must have passed out as when I came around Gary was hugging me to his chest and whispering softly to me. I could feel his cum leaking out of me and I suggested we get up and shower. That is exactly what we did. We both washed each other and kissed and made love again, this time it was gentle and loving, but just as satisfying. We got dressed into our lounge ware and made dinner.

We then watched TV while cuddled up on the sofa. Then when it was obvious I was falling asleep Gary carried me upstairs and we undressed and got into bed.

"Gary, from now on I don't care what the company says or anyone else says you are not leaving my side when I go out to a company function."

He looked at me a moment and said, "If that is what you want, but honestly I never had a problem with you going out before and I still don't. But again if you want me to fight off all those young men and not so young men chasing after you then I am your man."

"Yes my love that is exactly what I want."

I closed my eyes and slept soundly in my husbands embrace. We both knew things will be difficult for me my confidence has been dented but not broken. I will not let the actions of two arseholes stop me living my life. I will of course be more careful and with my knight in shining armour to protect me I will be okay.

(Writers Epilogue.)

It took six months for Gary to persuade Corinne to go out to a pub with Penny and John and when that went okay the four of them went out again a couple more times. Corinne and Penny spoke to Corinne's boss and he was happy to allow Gary to accompany his wife. There was never any overt trouble. Of course there were the men who wanted to dance with Corinne, after all she maybe 52 but could easily pass for much younger, so yes men asked hrer for a dance when Gary was off buying drinks or in the toilet, but the answer was always "NO" and Penny and Corinne always pointed out the people to Gary. He never spoke to them directly his look was enough. The women also guarded their drinks better always making sure someone watched them.

Some might say Gary was a controlling husband and was not letting his wife have a life without him being near. But there are those who point out Gary let's his wife have as much fun as she wants, it is her who insists he is there with her. And they do have fun as a couple. Gary likes having a slightly older "Hot wife" Corinne likes being a "Hot wife" too but only for her husband. Corinne did eventually start wearing evening dresses again, yes they showed off her figure yes she wore sexy lingerie and often wore hold up stockings, which occasionally a passer-by might see through a slit in her dress. But it was always just Gary who touched those legs but most importantly this was for Corinne's self esteem and for her husband to Enjoy.

The End

############################

(Thank you for reading this story, I will probably write about Gary and Corinne another time)