The Dress Shop

Story Info
Trying on dresses was never so much fun.
3.1k words
4.4
34.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

It was time to try on wedding dresses, but you knew you didn't want to spend a lot of money so you found a small warehouse that had lots of variety without the name brand prices. You walked in and were greeted by a pair of pretty brunette girls in their mid 20's. They said "hello" and asked if you had a particular style in mind. You weren't really sure, so they agreed to bring out a few samples for you to try on and then you could get a better idea of what you liked. Amber returned quickly with a simple dress that didn't have a lot of frills and told you to step into the expansive dressing room that had a nice leather couch and two chairs.

You closed the door and began to undress. You were standing with your back to the door in your undies when you heard a sound. You turned around and saw Amber peeking through the door that she cracked a few inches. Once she realized she was caught, she pushed the door open and said, "I'm really sorry Sue, but when you walked in, I was just drawn to you. Ashley even gave me a look, and I know this is so unprofessional, but I needed to see your body."

You just kinda laughed and said, "It's OK. I'm very flattered, but I really just want to try on some dresses."

The dress was finally on and Amber said you looked amazing. You blushed as Ashley walked in with the next style. As you reached your hands out to take the second dress from Ashley, Amber was unzipping the first one from behind. You got a chill as she swiftly pushed the gown to the floor and helped you step out of it. As you stood there in your red, lacy undies and matching bra, you felt your nipples harden and instinctively went to cover your chest. Amber was on her knees, and before you knew it, your panties were sliding down your legs as you reached down to stop her.

Ashley dropped the dress and pulled your hand away from your breasts. You told them to stop, but they just laughed. You said, "No, I'm serious. Please stop. Let me go."

Ashley looked you in the eyes and said, "How about this? We'll stop if you're not wet right now."

You instantly knew you were in trouble. She slid a finger between your legs and easily plunged inside you. You moaned softly and said again, "No, please stop. I want to leave."

Ashley licked her finger and then unhooked your bra. You tried to stop her, but she was too fast. As you stood in the dressing room completely naked, you felt vulnerable and aroused at the same time. You knew that I wouldn't mind you hooking up with two, hot girls, but you weren't sure if you really wanted a lesbian experience or not. You were nervous, but intrigued as well.

Ashley walked toward the door while you pleaded with her again, "I'm not comfortable with this," even though your pussy was betraying you as it glistened with wetness.

You reached for your panties and started to put them on, but Amber grabbed you from behind and pushed you down to the couch. Before you knew what was going on, Amber was holding you down while Ashley unlocked the door and let in their petite manager. You immediately remembered Elena from our hot date night and said, "Elena, please, make them stop!"

She just smiled and closed the door again. She turned around and said, "I knew when I sent that email about a discount wedding dress store, you'd respond. Careful what you post on social media. People are always watching."

This wasn't a dress shop at all, but instead, it was just an empty warehouse that Elena and her girls set up like a wedding store. You were now frightened a little bit even though you knew Elena, because you didn't know why she tricked you and what was going to happen. She walked over seductively and began to slowly undress in front of you. You couldn't take your eyes off of her. Her top was over her head in no time at all, revealing her perky tits. She then shimmied out of her short, black skirt. She wasn't wearing any undies and her smooth, bare pussy was just as wet as yours.

You tried to get up again, but Elena straddled your body and said, "You're not going anywhere, Sue. We're gonna fuck all your holes, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop us."

Her words were forceful and that turned you on, but you didn't want them to know how excited you were getting. You tried to break free from Amber's grasp and push Elena out of the way, but it was impossible because Ashley came over and held you down as well. You were scared, but your pussy was drenched, and the idea of being taken by these hot women against your will was driving you crazy. Elena told Amber to get the rope from the back room.

Amber disappeared and Ashley stripped down to her yellow undies. She had a beautiful set of tits and you couldn't stop staring at them . She caught you looking, bent down, and pressed them against your face ever so gently. Without even thinking, you opened your mouth and traced her nipple with your tongue. She stood up and looked back at Elena and said, "Oh, I think Sue is ready to play with us."

You objected and said, "No, I'm not. She put her breast in my mouth. What was I supposed to do?"

Ashley just laughed and said, "Well, you didn't have to use your tongue and circle my nipple like that! And I heard you moan. Don't pretend you don't want this."

Amber re-emerged with some rope and you told Elena that it wasn't necessary to be tied up and you'd do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't hurt you. Elena replied, "Oh I know you'll do whatever we want. You're not gonna have a choice, and you'll take whatever we give you."

A slight panic began to set in for you because you didn't know what they had planned. But you liked being the object of desire for these three gorgeous women and felt a tingle in your pussy when Amber kissed your lips and asked you to remove her dress. You spun her around and unzipped it slowly, right down to the crack of her suntanned ass. She wasn't wearing any panties either, and you reached around to feel her breasts and stomach as you pushed the dress to the floor in a heap. Elena was staring at you again and motioned to Amber and Ashley. They pushed you down to the couch again, and each of them looped a piece of rope over your wrists and then fastened it to the back of the steel railing of the couch. Your arms were pinned down and you were surrounded by three naked women who wanted to make you feel good.

Amber knelt down and grabbed your right foot while Ashley did the same to your left foot. Then they slowly pulled them apart opening your legs nice and wide. Elena handed them each another piece of rope and they smiled as they tied your feet to the railings on the sides of the couch. You were completely naked, completely restrained, completely spread open, and completely soaking wet. The girls stood up and pulled over the two chairs so they could watch Elena pleasing you. They each sat down and Amber slid her right hand between her legs and started massaging her clit while Ashley used both of her hands to play with her tits and pinch her nipples. You were mesmerized and couldn't stop looking at both of the pretty, young girls. Elena looked at you and said, "If you wanna leave, just say the word, and I'll untie you and let you go. No hard feelings. I promise."

You thought about it for a few seconds, but you were past the point of walking away. You were too turned on and you knew if you didn't cum soon, you were going to explode. You just shook your head and said, "Please lick me, Elena."

Elena grabbed your hair and kissed your lips while pushing her tongue inside your mouth. You circled her tongue with yours and started breathing heavily as her hands roamed down your neck to your rock hard nipples. She knelt down between your wide open legs and kissed your tummy as you peered over her shoulder and saw Amber finger fucking herself while Ashley straddled Amber's face and gyrated her clit against her soft, full lips.

Before you could look away, Elena's soft, warm tongue was licking your inner thigh as her hands cupped the bottom of your ass and spread it apart. Your head fell back against the soft couch cushion and you looked at your tied wrists, and couldn't believe you were being held captive by three, young women. You knew that you were vulnerable and exposed and you liked it. Elena teased you with soft kisses and gentle flicks of her tongue all over your inner thighs. She gently grazed your asshole, and you moaned while your hips rose to get her tongue on your aching pussy.

She pushed you back down and shoved her tongue deep inside you. You gasped and caught the attention of Amber and Ashley who were now laying on the floor embraced in a pretzel like sixty-nine. Amber's ass was in the air and you liked seeing Ashley's tongue slide in and out of her tight, little, pink pussy while Elena's tongue was darting in and out of yours. Elena knew you couldn't take much more when she suddenly stopped and called Ashley and Amber over to the couch.

She ordered them to suck your nipples while she licked your clit and slid her middle finger inside you. You were in heaven as these two young women sucked your tits while Elena's talented tongue circled your clit and pushed you over the edge. You covered her pretty face with cum and groaned as you pushed your ass into the couch and tried to squeeze your legs, but they were tied up. You begged Elena to untie your legs so you could cum more forcefully, but she replied, "We're just getting started with you" and told Ashley to get between your legs while she left the room once again.

Ashley's tongue was even softer than Elena's and you liked the way her tits swayed back and forth while she moved her tongue up and down your slit. She was on all fours when Elena returned wearing nothing but a big, fat, flesh-colored dildo. She walked right over to you and straddled your face. She pressed the head of her cock against your lips and said, "Suck my cock like a good girl."

You eagerly obeyed and opened your mouth wide while she slowly fucked your face. Ashley was expertly sucking on your clit and you were expertly sucking on Elena's fat dick. She pushed it further into your mouth and then pulled it out and smacked it on your tongue a few times. Then she shoved it back in your mouth and thrusted into your throat until your eyes watered. She held it there and counted to three, and then she pulled it all the way back out and knelt between Ashley's legs. You were jealous and wanted to feel more of that fat cock, but you enjoyed watching Elena shove it deep inside Ashley as she grabbed her hips and slammed into her.

Amber was on one of the chairs with a pink vibrator on her clit, and her fingers buried inside her soaked pussy. Ashley was getting fucked by Elena, Amber was fucking herself, and you were getting sucked by Ashley and felt another orgasm building deep inside. Amber moaned loudly as you watched her cum over and over in the chair across the room. She licked her fingers clean and walked over to kiss your mouth. You wanted her badly, and hoped she was gonna tongue fuck you next.

She kissed your tongue and then walked over to one side of the couch and took one of your fingers into her mouth. She sucked on your middle finger and index finger and then stood up and pushed your spit-soaked fingers into her pussy. She was so warm and wet while you moved your fingers in and out as best you could while being restrained. Ashley looked up at you and saw you fucking Amber as your legs began to shake. Her tongue felt so good and you told her to make you cum. She sped up her swirls and listened to you moan over and over as you came once again. Your hot orgasm was too much for her to handle so she rubbed her clit while Elena pounded her pussy from behind. "Fuck me, Elena! Fuck me harder!"

Elena slammed her fake cock into Ashley's tight hole and made her cum as she collapsed at your feet. Elena stood back up and told you to lick her cock clean. You stuck out your tongue and licked it from the tip to the base several times. She liked watching you because she could tell how much you loved sucking cock. Elena told you it was Amber's turn, but you didn't know if you could take anymore.

Each tongue was different and you loved the anticipation. Your pussy was wetter than it had ever been in your life as Elena kissed you again and asked you if you wanted to get fucked or sucked. Your throbbing clit needed a little break, so you said, "I need to get fucked. Hard."

Elena pressed her fat cock against your drenched pussy and it easily slid inside. It was wide and you liked the extra girth stretching you out and filling you up. Her pretty tits bounced gently with each thrust and you loved watching her cock disappear between your lips. She fucked you deep and slow until you got used to that big, fat cock being inside you. Then said, "Do you think you can take it from behind?"

You smiled and said, "Only if Amber sucks my clit while you fuck me."

Elena smiled back and told Ashley to untie you. Ashley cut the ropes with scissors and released your legs first. You wrapped them around Elena's ass while she kept fucking you with her thick, rubber cock. Ashley freed your hands and you reached down to Elena's tits and tweaked her erect nipples. She pulled out and told you to turn around and kneel over the couch. You made a nice wide base with your knees and grabbed the back of the couch while Amber sat her bare ass on the floor with her back against the couch and your pussy in front of her pretty face.

Amber licked her lips and then spread your ass with her hands. Elena stood up and pressed her cock against your open pussy while Amber's tongue found your clit. You were in ecstasy as Elena plunged all 8 inches of her fake cock inside you and smacked your ass hard. You flinched, but liked it.

She grabbed your hair and pulled your head back as Ashley came into the room wearing a strap on with another flesh-colored cock slightly smaller than the one inside your pussy. She walked over to the couch and stood in front of your face grasping her dick firmly. You were no longer restrained, but it didn't matter anymore. They already proved that they could do anything they wanted, and you were at their mercy. You grabbed Ashley's cock with your right hand and sucked her into your warm mouth. Your eagerness turned her on and she wanted your mouth on her clit, but today was all about the bride to be. She would just have to fantasize about your tongue and hope to see you again one day. Your left hand cupped her little ass while your tongue moved up and down the entire length of her shaft. Ashley placed her hands around your face gently and looked at you with a devilish smile while your lips were wrapped around her cock. She began to thrust into your mouth and matched her rhythm with Elena who was pounding you from behind.

You were so aroused with two of your holes being filled simultaneously and didn't want it to end. Amber's tongue danced around your clit and then teased your asshole with her soft tongue while Elena fucked you harder and harder. You had one cock in your mouth, one fat cock deep in your pussy, and a magical tongue in your ass.

Elena pushed her cock deep inside you and started grinding her pelvis into the back of your ass. Your pussy was completely filled and stretched to the limit and her gyrating hips and Amber's soft tongue was driving you insane!! You wanted to cum a third time, and this time, you could squeeze your legs and make it last. Ashley fucked your throat and whispered dirty things in your ear as your breathing got heavy and you moaned on her cock. "Amber's tongue feels so good, doesn't it, Sue?"

You just moaned, "Mmmhmmm!"

Ashley smiled and said, "I knew you'd like it and I think you knew too because your pussy was drenched before we ever even kissed you."

You were blushing, but you knew it was true. You were being violated by three hot women, and loving every single second of it. Elena continued to grind her clit against your ass and the slow, subtle movement made her cock feel amazing inside you. She leaned over your shoulder and said, "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. I want you to spray Amber's face so I can lick it off when I'm done!!"

That was too much for you to handle and you exploded all over Amber's soft lips. They glistened with your cum while you squeezed your legs against that fat cock and felt wave after wave of pleasure. Elena slowly pulled out when you were finally able to move, and leaned down and slid her tongue inside Amber's open mouth. She tasted your cum while licking her lips a few more times and moaning softly. Elena smiled at you, kissed your mouth and said, "I hope you like the dress. Steven is a lucky, lucky man."

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers