The Dress Up Party Slut

Story Info
A Halloween Dress up leads to being used...
9.8k words
4.68
35k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tick, Tick, Tick... the clock on the kitchen wall could be heard as each passing second was portrayed by the echoing sound down the hallway to where I stood in the bathroom, applying the finishing touches to my make up before taking a step back and admiring my handywork in the mirror.

Growing up Halloween was my favourite time of the year. Which is weird because my parents were 'old school' and for most of my childhood we didn't decorate our house, we didn't go trick or treating, and we wouldn't answer the door when people knocked.

Why?

Because according to my parents it was an 'American' thing that we didn't do here in Australia.

As someone who loved the season, loved horror movies, growing up on the Goosebumps Books by R.L Stine before progressing to the great Stephen King when I was more able to comprehend - Halloween was a perfect time of the year for me.

Which is why later in my teens when my parents finally broke and allowed us to go Trick or Treating with my friends it was a momentous occasion - the 'BIG TALK' that was had that first night before we were allowed to go out has rung through my head every year for the best part of a decade since it replaying itself like a record in my head every time I dressed in whatever costume I was wearing that year.

Those first few years as I was around school friends and attending Halloween parties as an adult I'd go with the norm, The Joker, a Zombie if I remember correctly there was a vampire or something along those lines on an occasion or two.

As I grew, formed my own personality and made my own friends who understood and appreciated my sense of humour I started to have some fun with my outfits. It started one year when I dressed as Regan MacNeil from The Exorcist, it was a pale nightie I found at the local Op Shop, a brown wig, some makeup to help make myself look pale and then some green paint splattered on the front.

Everyone burst into laughter that first Halloween party and yet as the years progressed that friend circle, while people came and went, started to step up their Halloween costumes. Gone were the store brought costumes, replaced with people op shopping and piecing together our own costumes, at times taking much creative leniency.

This off course meant that I needed to continue to step up my attire. While originally appearing as Regan it was, in my mind at least, going to be a one off - that was until the following year when Halloween time was once again rolling around and I was asked what I was going as.

When I originally replied with a 'normal' costume I was booed and jeered by my friends. They wanted Regan, they wanted more. I had set the tone and it had apparently become 'my thing' now.

That is effectively how my tradition of dressing up as some female lead for Halloween was born. Six years after that first Halloween dressed as Regan I stood in the mirror, looking myself over with the costume I had pulled together this year - truly believing I had out done myself.

Taking inspiration from American actress Vera Farmiga this Halloween I had decided to go as Norma Bates from the Bates Motel - the television spin-off to the cult horror film Psycho.

Having had the afternoon with the house to myself to prepare I had taken a long bath, opening a freshly brought pack of razors to shave every bit of body hair from me. Chest hair - gone. Pubic hair - Gone. Under the arms - gone. Legs - gone.

As I watched a YouTube tutorial on how to apply makeup, I rubbed moisturiser over my now smooth legs. Legs have always been a turn on of mine when it came to women, it was an awkwardly sexy feeling as I rubbed my own hands all the legs the lotion slapping against the skin.

From the closet I had retrieved the red dress that I had found approximately two months earlier, really finding that dress was what had prompted this costume in the first place, the dress reached to knees as was a darker red colour with blue, yellow and some orange flowers and other designs to break it up and add some 'flair'.

I had coupled that with a black belt and a little pair of closed in red shoes that matched the colour of the dress, with just a hint of a heel to continue the feminine vibe. A cheap white pearl necklace helped top off the look.

Okay that was a little bit of a lie - I suppose what helped top off the look was the little blonde wig I had brought from the ClubX Adult Store a couple weeks earlier, while the wig was too long and not the right style to suit the look I had been able to find a local hair dresser who was willing to do their magic and turn it into the perfect haircut to suit the look I was going for.

While I was at ClubX I did notice in their adult toy section some fake breasts that some of the Cross Dresser's wear. They had a couple different types including ones you could slide into underwear if you already had it, ones that were built into the under garments and then ones that looked and felt great, but you wore it like you would shoulder padding when out playing football.

Considering that dressing as a female horror character had become my thing for Halloween, I had decided to buy one of these as well, the last option, as that way it could be used time and time again. Plus, I thought it would be funny to add that last little touch to not just this outfit but all my future ones.

Tick, tick, tick... the clock on the kitchen wall continued to echo, my make up the final piece of the puzzle finally done and looking very Norma Bates' if I say so myself.

BEEP! BEEP! The sound of a car horn honking from the front of my place broke me from my gaze in the mirror where I had been admiring myself. I turned towards the door, looking over my shoulder for one last check before leaving the sound of my little heels clicking on the tiled hallway as I made my way to the front door.

"Holy Fuck, Richard." My friend Sam who was giving me a lift to the party exclaimed when I reached the passenger door to his vehicle. He sat in his car dressed as a Disco Llama - don't worry I was as confused as you are right now.

"Shut up Sam, just drive," I said after taking my seat in the car and fastening my seatbelt.

"Don't tell me..." Sam said, I never told any of my friends who I was going as which overtime had added to the overall fun of these costumed parties, "Norma Bates," he correctly guessed. I just gave him a little smile, my red lipstick lips forming upwards at each end.

The house where the party was at was only five minutes away, well within walking distance and I had all intentions to walk that night, however Sam was coming from his girlfriend's place and was driving straight past my front door so insisted on giving me a lift.

The yard was decorated and music was pumping when Sam and I arrived at our friend Bens house, already with fifteen people in the backyard you could tell it was going to be a good fun night which eased the nerves - despite not knowing most of the people here so far they all seemed to enjoy the costume I had come up with and cracked a few laughs when filled in that it had become a tradition. I would be naive to claim I didn't notice some of the second looks some of the men there were giving me in their already tipsy state, I just tried to brush it off the best I could and get into the groove of the party.

A few of my close friends had become ill and weren't making it, letting us know at the last minute, which was a blow to my mind - after all a couple of them were my comfort blanket, my 'fall back crew' for when the alcohol started to kick in and I began to doubt myself - it happens every year and just need their moral support to recharge the confidence meter.

While disappointed at first soon it was forgotten about and I was mingling with some new people, continuing to check in with Ben and Sam. With the alcohol freely flowing any nerves about being dressed like this around people I didn't really know were soon eased by another shot or five.

Finishing my conversation with a small group of people who Ben knew from the local gym and had invited to the party I excused myself to use the bathroom and entered the house. As I was in the final stages of taking my piss there was a rumble on the door handle.

"Occupied" I called out, but the door handle continued to twist before eventually opening, being a guest bathroom downstairs most of these doors do not have locks on when built in Australia something I was instantly regretting as the door continued to swing open.

Thankfully my stream ended, and I was able to tuck myself away before Ben hurriedly entered, closing the door behind him as though busting to go to the toilet himself and not recognising someone was already in there.

The door now closed he turned towards me, and our eyes met. I was about to excuse myself and get out of the small room, leaving him to do his business, but he spoke first.

"Oh, good Richard, I found you," Ben said in a slightly hushed tone.

"You found me," I joked back. He let out a soft chuckle.

"Look, it's busy out there and I need some help. Can you help me with a couple things so I can make sure the party continues to run smoothly?" I could hear some desperation in his voice.

"Off course Ben, what do you need done?" I replied eager to see how I could help this party continue rocking - so far tonight from what I could tell everyone had been having fun and this moment with Ben was the first time I had any sense that something was wrong.

A grin grew across his face as his hands immediately went to the zipper on his trousers, sliding it down where despite the music booming outside you could clearly hear the zip as its teeth came apart from each other.

"I need you to take care of this like old times," he said reaching inside his now unfastened zip and bringing out his seven-and-a-half-inch cut cock. He was right, there had been many times early in our adult hood where we had both been curious and had played with each other in a sexual sense.

"Ben, I..." I tried to protest, but looking into his brown eyes again as he stood almost 13 centimetres taller than me at 193 centimetres, his usually brown hair covered with his clown wig. Ben went to the gym every day and ate well, he had an athletic body and like me was bi-sexual, although it had been a good three or four years since he and I had done anything together.

The look on his face, knowing the chiselled body that was under his costume and looking at that delicious cock that I had thought off quite often led to me stopping myself from talking, taking a step closer to him and dropping to my knees.

I reached out my hand as I watched my red painted fingernails wrap about with my thumb contacting my index finger, before gently starting to pull my own hand towards me before gently pushing it away, repeating the process slowly as I began to jerk his cock with my hand.

"Oh Richard," he moaned, his voice saying my name making my own cock spring into life and activating my inner hoe.

Licking my tongue around my lips to further moisten them I parted them, rolled out my tongue like an expensive hotel rolled out the red carpet, and gently began to use it to lick quickly just under the purple tip - every now and again closing my lips over it and giving it a gentle kiss and suck before again opening my lips and returning my tongue to licking duties.

Ben continued to moan with every action that I did, which turned me on even more to the point I knew what had to come next.

The next time I went to close my lips around the head of his cock I didn't open and return to licking duties, I kept my head on it and instead started to push it further down the length of his shaft immediately being met with a loud moan.

I pulled my head back, but not off, before sliding it down the length of his shaft again this time taking a little bit further into my mouth and eventually the throat. This process was repeated until I had his entire length down my throat and his testicles were resting on the chin.

He looked at me - I looked at him. A knowing grin crossed his face, and I watched as he began to pull his cock out of me, then slam it in somehow making it go a little deeper than he was previously and forcing a little gag but it didn't slow him down, in fact I knew this was a turn on for him so he increased the pace pulling the length out before slamming it back in.

This process continued for a couple of minutes before I felt him slam his cock into my throat, then he froze there, I could hardly breath but used every muscle I could as I continued to suck I felt his balls that were resting on my chin begin to pulsate - then my throat was flooded with the creamy texture of man juice, it flowed straight down my throat and into my stomach and Ben didn't let up until he had emptied every last drop into me.

Slowly he pulled back, the smile on his face clear, a wet slobbery pop sounding as his tip withdrew from my mouth.

"That's the first thing I needed help with," Ben said breaking the silence that had filled the room as he stuffed his penis back into his pants and zipped up. The scene playing out in front of me and his words bringing me back to the original discussion where he said he needed help with a couple of things.

"Oh yes Ben. What else did you need help with?" I asked confused.

Ben went on to explain that his 52-year-old father was upstairs in the main bedroom 'keeping to himself', his father had promised to stay up there, drink and not come down and 'embarrass' Ben on the proviso that when Ben got one of the girls drunk enough, they'd be sent upstairs for a 'chat' with Doug.

Further to this Ben went on to explain that a couple of the 'whores' he had invited and had said they were coming had taken up an offer to go to party elsewhere. All the other women there were married or in a committed relationship.

Then he stopped talking and looked at me, his eyes felt like they were piercing my soul, it's like I knew what he wanted before he even said it.

"Ben... I'm a dude," I explained to him slowly, pointing out the obvious flaw in what he wanted me to do.

"Richard, he's drunk," Ben replied before explaining that upstairs I'd be called Norma, and that his father Doug loved anal so he would "love a slut that just went and offered anal," while also promising me that his dad "would never know".

"Please Richard," he said to me almost beggingly. I could hear the music pumping outside, people laughing and having a good time and I wanted to get back to that and enjoy my favourite time of the year... Yet I had never seen Ben almost beg like this and knew how important this must be for him.

Without going into detail Ben had been there for me through some tough periods in my life, including when my family found out I was bi and all the turmoil that came from that. Was it the least I could do to help him out if he had come to such an extreme as to beg me for this.

I stood to my feet, straightened my dress and glanced in the mirror to make sure I still looked presentable.

"Lead the way," I said turning back to Ben.

A few moments later I found myself in the hallway upstairs, Ben was making his way back down to the party with a big thank you kiss being given before he left me there ... alone with my nerves. I reached my hand up and knocked softly on the door as Ben had instructed.

"Come in," Doug spoke from behind the closed door. I turned the handle and popped the door open, he glanced straight over at me, and his smile broadened, as in disbelief that his son was able to pull through for him and get one of his drunken girlfriends to come visit his divorced old man.

Doug was much the same as Ben, he was tall, although not as tall, and his brown hair had long given way to silver and fragments of white - although still sexy. Unlike his son he was not a gym buff so had a few extra kilograms, but considering he had worked hard his entire life and had been able to obtain early retirement despite his divorce a couple years ago he was more than entitled to that extra padding.

Stepping into the room I turned and closed the door before returning my focus to Doug who had already moved from where he was laying on the bed watching television to sitting on the edge of the bed his feet planted on the floor.

This was where I got to see his carpet of silver hair across his body, a turn on for me. He sat almost naked, just his briefs preventing him from being on full show, I could see from the bulge the underwear was containing however that he was VERY excited to see me.

"What's your name beautiful?" Doug asked as I walked tentatively towards where he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Um.... Norma" I replied putting on the most feminine voice as I could as I finally made my way to be standing in front of him. While when Ben first asked me to do this, I was a little hesitant, his father Doug was my perfect man - older, hairy and still had the looks. In those four or five steps from the bedroom door to where Doug sat on the edge of the bed my mind had decided that I wanted him, and I was going to have him.

His grin grew as wide as the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland when I immediately dropped to my knees in front of him and placed my mouth over the tip of his cock which was still contained by his briefs.

"Oh, Norma" he jumped a little, I guess at my eagerness as I again let my tongue loose like I had done so on his son just ten minutes prior, this time however not just focusing on his tip I wanted him to feel my tongue through his cotton underwear, I wanted his crotch wet with my spit and saliva and so continued to suck, kiss and saturate the area.

"That's... an... old... fashioned... name...." he was able to stammer out as I continued my kissing and sucking. I only responded with a low moan and groan and continued my task.

"Oh fuck, stop," he said as he placed his hands around my throat gently and pulled me off him. I looked up at him confused and pleadingly. He stood to his feet, his briefs just a millimetre from my face as he placed his thumbs into the waistband of his black cotton briefs and pulled them downwards to his knees - his uncovered cut cock, about half an inch bigger than his sons now in my face.

I opened my mouth to begin my normal blowjob giving routine of licking the tip and underside before eventually moving my way down the shaft.

But Doug had other plans, the moment my mouth opening he placed his big heavy hands on the back of my head and pulled me onto his cock as he returned to his seating position on the edge of the bed forcing his entire cock into the back of my throat in one motion, I immediately began to choke and gag by the unexpectedness of this movement but once again it seemed Doug didn't care... and I didn't mind that.

With a handful of my hair Doug pulled me off his shaft, not all the way he kept the tip in my mouth, before with force he'd pull me head down and thrust himself upwards sending his 8-inch-cock into my throat, before pulling out and repeating the process.

"I knew I'd have a slut like you tonight," Doug said as he continued to pull my head up and down faster and faster on his shaft. All I could do was moan and groan around his cock as he did this.

"It's why I took Viagra," he said as he again picked up the pace, his balls actively banging against my chin with every thrust he made into my mouth - again I moaned, I could tell he was liking telling me what he wanted to do - and even in that moment it seemed like the movies where the evil genius tells the hero the evil plan and then the hero finds a way to spoil it.

"I'm going to fuck every one of your slutty holes," Doug said this time fucking my face and throat so hard I could not reply, all I could focus on was not letting my brain be blasted out of the back of my head.

But the alarm bells did ring... fuck every one of my slutty holes... shit I needed Ben cause this could end in disaster.