The Dress Up Party Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally peeling my eyes away from the big cock that had just presented itself in front of me I looked into Sam's eyes. This was one of my closest friends, this was a huge boundary for us to cross, but the mood I was in, the thought of having Sam made me ready to cross that line, the look on his face as I looked into his eyes said the same.

"Sam," I spoke softly, "how were you hoping I'd react?" I asked. After a brief second, I noticed how this statement could've come across, so to reassure him that I knew the answer I reached out my hand to wrap around his cock, it was so big my fingers couldn't even wrap around fully.

I gave it a gentle squeeze before slowly moving my hand up and down. His eyes closed and he rolled his head back as far back as the headrest of the driver's seat would allow.

"I was hoping you'd react with the slut mode I had heard so much about, I was... just" he stopped. Almost too nervous to speak before finally continuing, "it's too big for some people and they are scared it won't fit," he finished.

Glancing down at the man meat that had presented itself in front of me that had my hand wrapped around it as much as it could, I could see how others are worried about the size of it, I was, however it was evident that this was a concern of Sam's, plus he had activated the slut mode he had desperately wanted.

"Sammy," I said, commanding his attention, "if it doesn't fit... make it fit."

With that I leaned over the centre console, opened my mouth and lowered myself as far as I could on his manhood, my throat immediately struggled with the pure size of its latest visitor, the moment the head moved past the entrance to the throat I began to struggle.

Struggling a little for air I began to slide my head off his shaft to prepare for another head bop down when my movement up was interrupted by Sam's strong hand being placed on the back of my head and firmly encouraging it back down the length, this time taking another inch inside my throat.

Loosening his grip slightly I was able to move my mouth of his shaft and take a big deep breath of air, a string of saliva from my mouth to the tip of his giant cock hanging in place as I took another breath before leaning back forward and taking about the same amount of his cock into my mouth, again my throat muscles struggling with him, my air was quickly running out and so against moved to be able to get a breath, only to be met by his hands resistance.

"Nah bitch, we're making it fit," Sam hissed, his words were a turn on and all I could do was moan around his cock as he applied pressure to the back of my head as another inch slid into my throat, I gagged a little so he pulled my head up a little... before pushing it down harder forcing another half an inch into my throat.

My eyes began to water uncontrollably, I was thankful to remember I could breath through my nose as in that moment of slut mode I had truly forgotten, and the intrusion of my friend Sam's giant dick into my throat was causing involuntary gagging sounds each time he went a little further into my throat than previously - this sound seemed to turn Sam on more as he would pull my head up his length and then quickly back down.

The centre console in the car was however making this even more difficult, I began tapping his leg furiously and he seemed a little reluctant to stop before eventually relenting and letting go of my head.

As soon as his cock escaped my lips with a 'pop' sound I immediately spoke. "Let's get in the back."

He had hardly been able to take a seat in the back of his own car when I once again dove on his cock, this time having nothing in the way and more space made it so much easier than previous. It appeared Sam agreed as he instantly moaned and placed his hand in its position on the back of my head.

Over the course of the next five or so minutes Sam would continue in his quest to 'make it fit' with my throat doing me proud by slowly welcoming its new guest and becoming accustomed to its size and we had settled into a routine of him using my throat, thrusting his hips upwards to send his shaft even deeper into my throat than it had previously been.

His entire cock was covered in my saliva, even his testicles were covered in it gaining more to add to the mix every time they would slap against my chin. His cock almost acting like an excavator for my mouth and bringing more saliva from it with every movement.

Soon Sam pulled my head off his shaft, my throat both breathed a sigh of relief yet wanting its visitor to return straight away. He instructed me to get on the seat beside him and turn around, I knew what was going to happen so positioned myself the best I could.

His hands explored the outside of my thighs as he slowly pulled my dress up to my hips, I wasn't wearing my panties as I couldn't find them when I was getting dressed at Ben's house earlier, immediately I felt the head of his cock press against my entrance way.

With just the small amount of pressure he was already applying, and only my saliva as lubrication, I could tell this was going to hurt, yet at the same time it was the biggest cock I had seen, considering how close our friendship it seemed almost like a forbidden cock, I needed it.

The somewhat squishy flexible head of the cock entered after he applied some pressure, it hurt, yet my hole which had been used earlier didn't take as long as I thought it would to adjust and ease to its newest visitor. I reached up and grabbed the hand grab handle above the window to maintain some balance as my moans and a couple grunts filled the car.

I am not going to lie or try and sugar coat it. It hurt. My poor arsehole struggled, I struggled. But the only thing that kept me going and from saying something was his earlier concern, and that he had indeed unlocked my inner slut mode - I wanted to prove to myself that I could take this big cock.

Maybe Sam could sense my slight hesitation, maybe I was not moving as much as I was, but he soon stopped his moving behind me where he had slowly been entering more and more of himself into me, the width of his manhood making my canal walls scream at me, and began speaking.

"Norma, Norma... I don't think it's going to fit," he said almost sounding defeated. With his cock still having three, maybe four inches still to go I braced myself by holding onto the grab handle before looking over my shoulder and speaking and seductively as I could.

"Make it fit," I said before turning my attention back to the window and slightly sliding my body backwards as a sign of encouragement.

It seemed to do the trick as for the next two minutes I was in pain, his entire shaft was in my ass canal, my walls were struggling and felt like they were burning, I was biting my bottom lip hard as to not invertedly let out a sound that would discourage Sam and silently wished we had more lube.

Once those couple minutes were over with however my mindset changed and pure pleasure began to take over me. I was taking one of my best friends in my ass, not just any friend but one with a giant cock, and I was taking that cock like a real anal slut.

My entire body weight seemed to be up against the car door as he continued to slam his meat into my ass, the slapping of his balls against me as he entered me deep felt so good, and seemed to echo around the small space we were in.

I was moaning and groaning, while begging him to fuck me harder, deeper, telling him to fill me with his man meat. He was holding my hips, pulling them back onto the entire length of his cock as he thrust into me telling me how much of a slut and whore I was, how many guys had I sucked and fucked that night and here I was still going, and how much he was going to fill me.

He began to pound into me harder and faster, I could feel myself being hit against the car door with every thrust, it became more regular with the speed he was entering me at, no longer withdrawing and just straight out fucking me.

Then it happened, something I have never had happen before, he called me a 'Dirty worthless whore', he thrust himself deep into me, pulling my hips back against his as much as possible, before a massive wave of cum erupted, the hot man juice escaping from the built up sexual tension, it felt so good my body shuddered and shook as without being touched my cock had let loose and blown my entire load all over my friends car door liner.

"Did you just fucken blow over my door?" Sam asked as he continued to plough into me. I nodded, ashamed and embarrassed. "Hot," he replied and seemingly picked up the pace.

It was just three or four strokes later that Sam himself was letting his own ball sack empty, pulling me deep down on his cock as five or six waves of his juice unloaded into my ass, he cooed and moaned as he unloaded his seed into my man pussy.

With his orgasm subsiding he slowly and as gently as he could pulled himself out, my rose-shaped entrance way coming back together as though hugging itself like long lost friends, he moved backwards before sitting in one of the backseats.

I finally let go of grab handle and let myself away from the car door for the first time in about thirty minutes, my ass feeling a little sore and numb as it contacted the back passenger seat closest to the window I was previously leaning against.

A smile crossed my face as I took a couple moments to catch my breath while recognising that I was finally exhausted from the night's events, I glanced across at Sam ready to thank him for a great fuck but he spoke first.

"Now clean it," he said indicating to his cock. What? I couldn't believe it, I had never gone ass to mouth before, I glanced down at his cock and saw it covered with his cum, some ass juice but nothing scatty - it just wasn't my thing.

"I... um... don't..." I tried to explain. He just grabbed my head and pulled it onto his cock, shoving his now thankfully decreasing cock into my mouth, he pumped a few times while I gave in and just continued to suck and slurp on it, until a minute or two later he let me go.

"Good slut," he said getting from his seating position and reaching towards the front window where his dashcam was located, that's when I saw it was pointing directly towards us he pressed a button "Manual recording stopped" the camera spoke.

"I'd like to host next years Halloween party, invite many of my friends," Sam said, giving his cock a little tug before placing it back into his pants. "I am sure you have no issues RICHARD," he asked almost not as a question and more of a command.

"Absolutely not," I replied to him.

"Good, now get the fuck out of my car whore!" he demanded as he climbed into the front seat, I opened the backdoor and hopped out, by the time I could turn to say thanks for the lift and close the door the car was already on and was being put into drive. I watched as Sam drove off without another word, turned the corner and drove out of sight.

I turned to head inside for the night, tomorrow being Halloween I still had some last-minute decorating to do. As I began the 'walk of shame' towards my front door, hoping like hell my parents were in bed, I noticed a light coming from the main bedroom of my neighbours' place, I glanced towards it and saw my neighbour Mr Garry, he had a smirk on his face as he waved, I embarrassingly waved back before scurrying inside.