The Dress Up Party Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have much time to think as he continued to thrust himself into my throat while controlling my hair, thankful for the hairstylists tips on clipping it in, although I could slowly feel those pins coming loose.

I was thankful when he slammed into me and like his son erupted a load down my throat. I was hopeful that was it, he would be happy with that now he had finally cum, but as wave after wave of his juice flooded my throat, I could tell that it wasn't.

"Oh yeah slut. Mmm we're going to have so much fun tonight." Doug almost purred as he released my wig, which thankfully stayed on, placed his hands on my shoulders and invited me to stand up.

I stood to my feet and climbed on the bed beside him where he had positioned himself. The words from earlier ringing through my head. I may be about to get my arse kicked by one of my friends dad.

"Mmm that was so hot Norma," Doug began to speak as we faced each other, one of his hands reaching down to my legs and beginning to gently rub them, while it felt great and caught me off guard for a second, I knew that I had to speak.

"Doug, honey," I said, I don't know why but said it in my most feminine voice again, he tried to shush me, but I knew I had to continue, "Honey, I...um... am... a... guy" I said, awkward and nervous.

"You are not," Doug said but pulling his hand away. I could hear the tone in his voice change, and I was preparing myself for a beating.

"That's how I know how to give a good blow job," I said this time in my most manly voice possible. "There's no other sluts here, plus you love Anal," I tried to quickly point out some potential positives to Doug who hadn't taken his eyes off me since I said.

I felt guilty, he should've known before I sucked on him, I know that and have never done this thing since. It seemed harmless at the time, but I could feel his inner turmoil as he went through a range of emotions.

"But you look... and feel..." Doug said unable to complete any of his sentences, however breaking eye contact for the first time he began to look me over again, slowly reaching out his hand to return to rubbing my leg.

"I'm not gay," Doug said a couple of times as he continued to rub my smooth leg, higher and higher towards the hip bone.

"Neither am I Doug," I replied, a little smile seemed to cross his face.

"Call me Sir," Doug said, his tone and demeanour instantly changing. But I knew the game he wanted to play; I've played it many times.

"Yes Sir," I said, flashing my flirty smile with him. He told me he wanted to fuck with the lights on so that he could see all my sexy body as he fucked my arse, so I walked back towards the door where his light switch was and flicked it.

"Mmm, you are very sexy Norma," Doug said as he signalled with his fingers for me to turn around as though I was in the middle of a fashion show, I did as he indicated though and spun for him, my little dress floating up above my knees with the makeshift wind before falling back into place.

Doug stood from his bed and went to the bedside table, opening the top draw, as he began digging around in there obviously looking for something.

"Norma, why don't you get comfortable on the bed darling?" although phrased like a question I knew it was more a command.

"Yes Sir," I said as I repositioned to sit in the middle of the bed. He chuckled as he pulled out a bottle of lube and turned back towards the bed stepping closer to it.

"Why don't you get more comfortable by scooting up?" Doug suggested, indicated towards the wall where a headboard would be. I again responded affirmatively and sat where his sleeping pillows were with my head against the wall.

"So, you're my slut tonight? My gift for hosting this party?" Doug said as he climbed on the bed next to me, he placed the bottle of lube between us as he reached out his hand and once again began to stroke my shaved legs.

"Yes Sir," I answered, his touch radiating through my body and sending tingles through me that I had not felt previously.

"My anal addicted slut," he suggested as he ran his hand up my leg and began to rub against one of my arse cheeks. I slowly rubbed my bottom around in his hand as his smile grew at my affirmative action.

"Yes Sir," I cooed.

Doug removed his hand from my buttocks and placed them at the top of the lacey panties I was wearing before slowly pulling them down and away from my groin. First, they reached my thighs, my cock springing out of the panties the moment it had a chance.

Doug stopped, but only for a quick second to put the thought that his little slut had a cock out of his head, and continued to pull them down to my knees, then down to my calves, my ankles and then sliding them off and tossing them to the floor beside the bed.

His hand began rubbing up my calf, and onto my thigh, I had never experienced anything like this with a man before and the sensations that were travelling around my body were intense, exhilarating and was a massive turn on.

Despite my eyes being closed soaking in the sensations I knew what to expect next when I heard the little click, the sound of the lid of the bottle of lube closing, and was not surprised to feel a cool, lubed finger at the entrance of my anal cavity.

Slowly it pushed in, I moaned a little. While I had been fucked before, and the use of a dildo had become part of my daily shower routine, I was still relatively inexperienced, shy and nervous when it came to these situations.

Doug withdrew his finger most of the way out before sliding it back into me, this time pushing further, causing a little bit of discomfort but at the same time feeling so good. Despite winching at first another moan escaped my lips.

The finger started to withdraw again, but this time Doug only brought it halfway out before surprising me and slamming it back in causing another moan, the discomfort had subsided and the feeling of this finger sliding in and out of my ass had become pure bliss, I had started to move my body by pushing myself more onto his finger every time he'd slide it into me.

Soon Doug withdrew his finger from me, the emptiness I felt originally left me disappointed, but his finger returned to inside me, this time accompanied by a second less lubricated one entering hard bringing the discomfort back but opening my cavity further and bringing additional pleasure with the burn.

It didn't take long to get into the same sort of rhythm we had found ourselves in when he only had one finger in me. He'd pull both of his fingers part way out before slamming them back into me harder and deeper than his previous insertion, me sliding myself up and down his wrinkly fingers.

"Turn around and face the wall," Doug instructed after about five minutes of fucking my ass with his two fingers, I knew what was coming and I needed it.

From my laying position I spun around placing my knees where my head was just moments earlier, my hands up against the wall that the bed rested upon, with my back to Doug who himself was repositioning on the bed behind me.

Again, the heard the lid of the lube bottle click closed, and felt the soft thud of the blanket on the bed being disturbed as the bottle was dropped on it.

"Beg for it slut," Doug snarled into my ear as he positioned himself behind me, the tip of his cock pressing against the rose bud shaped entry way to my arsehole that his fingers just moments earlier were fucking.

"Fuck me please sir" I replied. Before I felt a stinging slap on my cheeks, forcing me to yelp and look over my shoulder at Doug who was staring me in the eyes, a look of lust all over his face.

"You can do better than that," he effectively instructed.

After thinking about it for a brief second and wanting to feel his 8-inch-cock inside me I gave my begging another shot.

"Please sir, fuck my slutty arse," I said, putting on my best 'puppy dog' eyes while looking at him as I begged. I saw a smirk cross appear on his face before he applied pressure to my cavities entrance way and his manhood slid in, burning the muscles and nerves that lines the cavity.

I groaned, it was more than his fingers, I spun my head back towards the wall and placed my palms flat against it as he continued to slide the full length in, not what I was expecting, with a loud audible moan filling the room as I felt his sack finally rest against my entry way - thankfully he stopped... for a second.

Managing to catch my breath and become accustomed to having his meat inside me, he began the same routine he went through with his fingers, where he would withdraw about half of the length of his shaft before slamming it into me deeper and harder.

Each time he'd thrust forward his cock would disappear further into my ass, I'd moan loudly at the pleasure of having my friend's dad's manhood buried into me, then he'd withdraw a little and we'd repeat.

Doug was no longer pulling half of his cock out, he was barely moving it back enough to get enough momentum to drive it further into my ass, harder and faster each time.

He placed his hand on the back of my head as he started to pump my ass faster, he again grabbed a handful of my hair to pull backwards however the pins that were barely holding the wig in place from our earlier encounter that started all of this gave way and as Doug went to pull the wig came off in his hand.

Following a moment of him holding my blonde wig in his hand he tossed it to the side, I glanced over my shoulder to look at him, a little more afraid now I didn't have the wig to look as female as I had previously.

Our eyes met, and his grew as wide as saucers.

"Richard?" he seemingly asked, although not slowing down on pumping his cock into me. He was surprised, I got it. Ben and I had been decent friends for years, we had spent many days together, sleep overs, days out and Doug had been part of it during the earlier years when neither of us could drive, or as we got older and knew we'd be drinking.

I was worried about this moment. What he would think. Would he stop and be embarrassed. Would he tell my parents who due to our friendship had become close friends themselves?

Taking everything into account, with all these things flooding my mind for what felt like an eternity but was only a split second. I did the only thing I thought would help the situation.

I pushed myself back against his cock, taking it as far in me as I could, this time I was hearing him moan. I looked over my shoulder at him and simply said.

"Please Sir, Fuck my slutty ass."

This seemed to unlock some sort of beast mode within Doug.

Pinned against the wall Doug reached his hand out and grabbed a handful of my real hair. He pulled it backwards causing me to cry out a little at the force in which he had done so. As he thrust his cock into me the next time he pulled my hair back towards him, forcing my body to follow suit as it felt like he went further in me than ever before.

He pulled part way out and then repeated the process, again feeling like he was entering me further and again forcing an audible sound to escape my throat - no matter how hard I tried not to make the sound it was just coming out with every thrust of his big hard cock into my ass.

The process grew faster, I could feel the tension in his thrusts building, my moans were getting louder as we continued to exchange dirty comments back and forth, he with things like "Whose an anal slut" and calling me a "whore", me asking him to "fill my slut hole," and to "Fuck Me Sir."

I was surprised when just moments later the whole process changed, Doug let go of my hair for a stroke or two before he pushed my head forward to be smooshed up against the wall, one side of my face flat against it only able to look one way with his hand holding me there.

He pulled almost the entire length of his shaft apart from his tip out and slamming it back into me, the full length causing both of us to moan and groan with each and every one of his thrusts. Although almost useless with his strength and dominance, coupled with the position I was in, I attempted to push back against his thrusts.

That is when I noticed it. But I couldn't stop... honestly speaking, I didn't want it to stop it added to the whole situation.

For the first time I took note of my surroundings, beyond the moans and groans we were making in the room and the sound of his sack hitting my entrance from behind, I noticed for the first time the music from the party had stopped, as in completely silent.

The way my head was pinned against the wall I could clearly see in the backyard where the party was being held through the sheer white curtain - meaning due to the light Doug had me turn on earlier meant if I could see out there, they could see in - and that seemed to be exactly what was happening.

As I became aware of everything going on around me, I noticed many of the eyes in the backyard were looking up into the bedroom window, those who were still there could clearly see Doug railing me from behind.

It. Was. A. Turn. On.

Within a couple more strokes Doug buried himself deep into me, putting his entire body weight on me and pinning me to the wall as I felt his juice explode from within him and begin unloading in my ass.

"That's it slut," he said as his last wave of seamen entered my used hole. I could only reply with a moan as he let go of my head allowing me to move it freely again. He somewhat gently pulled his shaft from my ass, a little pop sound coming as it finally withdrew leaving a feeling of emptiness.

"You're such an anal slut Richard," Doug said with a smile as I turned around to face him.

"Norma," I corrected him. Before we were interrupted with a knock at the door, before having a chance to respond or cover up the door flew open, and Ben entered the room.

"Hey Dad, you must be thirsty after all of that. Why don't you go down to the kitchen and get yourself a drink?" Ben suggested to his father, who stood back pulled back on the underwear he had been wearing earlier when I first entered the room and walked towards the hallway without even a second look back.

"Richard, that was so fucken hot," Ben said turning to me once his father had exited the room.

"Norma," I corrected him.

"Okay Norma," Ben chuckled before continuing speaking.

"Well, that was so fucken hot NORMA, that my friend John wanted to come and try it for himself," Ben continued as a shortish man maybe five years older than myself walked through the entrance way to the door with a nervous smile on his face.

"Ben, I don't..." I started before he cut me off.

"Now now Norma, we know you like being the centre of attention at these things. Which is why tonight you will be the whore getting all the attention, you attention whore." Ben finished.

I went to protest. I went to argue. But I was intrigued by what Ben meant by being the whore that was getting all the attention. Should I ask? I was going to ask but was distracted when the cock of John rubbed against my lips.

I had forgotten he was there while I was listening to Ben, yet instinctively with the tip rubbing against my lips I opened my mouth and John slid himself into my mouth and I began to suck. Afterall I could ask all the questions I wanted to Ben once John had blown his load and left.

"Mmm," John moaned as he placed his hands on the back of my head and pulled me further onto his manhood, holding me in place for about thirty seconds before releasing some of his strength.

"Oh fuck, it's better than Sarah." John exclaimed to Ben as he once again entered my mouth, he was smaller than both Ben and Doug, about five inches and he seemed to be very sensitive when I used my tongue to lick the underside while he was in my mouth.

He began to pick up the pace slowly as I began my sucking motion, I could tell he already wasn't far from blowing his load - I don't blame him I am the same when I am with a guy, and they are doing something to me - so I placed my hands on his buttocks and pulled him into my throat.

I did not let him go as I continued to swirl my tongue around the entire length of his shaft, I used all the muscles in my mouth and throat to massage him, and soon his knees were buckling, and he was shooting his load down my throat.

His ball sack finally empty I finally let him go, he stepped back and tucked his shaft back into his pants before exiting the room without another word being spoken or eye contact being made.

Shit I was nothing but a slut to everyone here.

"Next," Ben called, and another guy walked in. I could not believe it was there a ticketing system or line up or something out there? How long was I going to be here doing this?

There were three more men that took their opportunity to use my mouth and blow their loads down my throat, one named Roger - his girlfriend was downstairs, but it was that time of the month, and he needed release, she thought he was in the bathroom when in reality he was shooting his load down this whores mouth.

Once Roger was finished Ben walked to the hallway and glanced out, there was no one else left, as he turned to proclaim this to me, he was once again fishing in his pants and pulled out his hard cock. I opened my mouth ready to take Ben again, but he just laughed, tugging on his shaft just a couple times before he exploded his juice all over my face, taking me by surprise but I was enjoying it.

With his load being blown on my face Ben laughed when I asked for a towel to clean up. Informing me it was my trophy for Best Dressed before he turned towards the door and left.

"Let me take you home," Sam said once I was able to somewhat recompose myself and reattach the wig upon my head. Looking in the mirror my makeup was smeared, the red lipstick now just a sloshy mess, my mascara showing obvious signs of running and yet it remained glistening with the coating of cum from Ben.

He led me to his car and was kind enough to open the door for me, as I climbed into the passenger seat, I noticed my knees with 'rosies' on them - little red circles you get from spending long periods on your knees - I chuckled to myself as Sam put the car in drive and started the short journey to my home.

Pulling up at the curb a few moments later Sam put his car in park, turned the ignition off and turned towards me.

"Great party, aye?" he asked breaking the silence that had filled the car. My mind had been off in its own thoughts despite the short journey. I ignored his attempted icebreaker and had a question of my own.

"Did you know?" I asked demandingly, desperate to know just how far this whole set up went.

"Yes," Sam replied sheepishly.

"And you didn't tell me?" I followed up.

"No, I couldn't" Sam replied before continuing "we all knew you liked all eyes on you, we knew you'd look sexy - you always do."

"Yet you didn't want me? You didn't come into the room?" I doubled up with the questions, not really knowing why I was asking them or why they mattered.

"Well, yes, I did. I was just nervous." Sam replied.

"Nervous? About what?" I asked him, sensing his normally brave persona becoming quiet, closed and different.

"How you'd react," he said, nervously and looking out the front window of the car avoiding eye contact.

"How I'd react? About what?"

Without answering with words, he unzipped his pants and fished out his 9-inch-veiny cock. It was already hard and a struggle for him to get free, the head slightly lighter than the rest of his darkened skin, his circumcised cock effectively drawing my attention to it.

I know we all get over the giant cock stories, I am not claiming this was some monster porno cock, but it was the biggest one I had seen until that point. It was the circumference of a 500ml Energy Drink can, but what made it even more mesmerizing was it belonged to a friend of mine who I had never thought about in this way before, in the six-years I had known him he and his girlfriend had been happily together.