The Dressing Room - Jodie and Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna smirked in response - Jodie knew that was a 'yes'.

Jodie put on Jenna's underwear. Jenna liked wearing the black lace bra and pants, and thought that she looked hot in them - Jodie was just as hot, and Jenna was pleased to see it. A tingle ran through her as Jodie ran the black tights up her legs - they were shaping tights, emphasising Jodie's curves even more.

Then, the yellow crop jumper, followed by the pinafore dress. Jenna helped Jodie button it up at the front - the blonde actress watched with a smile, and that grew to a grin as Jenna took advantage of the moment to steal another kiss. They engaged kiss after kiss until all the buttons were done up, and then a few more besides.

Jodie broke away with an apologetic smile: "I'm almost done, Jenna."

The blonde sat on the sofa, putting on the black socks and then the ankle boots. She laced them up, and got to her feet. Thanks to the chunky heels, she was now slightly taller than Jenna - the heels clicked on the floor as Jodie walked to the dressing room door and put on the leather jacket too. She turned, and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Do you think it suits me?" she asked, as she pulled a few poses herself.

Jenna walked up behind her, and slipped her arms around Jodie's midriff, holding her tight.

"I think so," she smiled, before kissing Jodie's neck - they were gentle, loving kisses, and they sent a wave of excitement through her body. She couldn't see her expression - she'd closed her eyes and let out a little moan of pleasure - but Jenna could, and she loved it.

Jodie broke away, and sat on the sofa.

"Right, you want to record a video," she grinned, "or we could do something else first?"

Jenna smirked, a sexy smirk that answered that question.

"You know, Jodie" Jenna said, sauntering towards Jodie, her grey coat swaying behind her as she walked, "if I'm the Doctor, I think that makes you my companion. And I think it'd be more fun to have a little fun first."

Jenna leant forward, initiating another kiss. She clambered on top of Jodie as the kissing continued, each woman desperate to feel the lips of the other, to taste the tongue of the other as they battled for dominance in each other's mouths. She was the Doctor, Jenna thought, kissing Clara, and that thought was just perfect - it sent a wave of excitement through her.

On Jodie's lap, Jenna leant back, and removed the long grey coat, laying it on the sofa arm.

"You know the best thing about wearing each other's clothes?" Jenna asked with a mischievous grin. "The part where we take them all off again."

12