The Drive Home

Story Info
Wife teases husband on the drive home.
1k words
4.47
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
110 Followers

They left the vineyard hand in hand. The lazy afternoon of music, good food and wine in the sun was an ideal way to spend the Sunday afternoon.

"There isn't any rush to get back home", she said as he turned the car on, and they made their way down the long driveway towards the road. There wasn't, and he chose the road less travelled.

"What a perfect afternoon. It was just what we needed," he said, taking her hand and kissing it.

He chose the next turn, and they headed down a rural lane, past rolling fields.

"Last night was really hot," she said.

His mind was instantly taken back to the night before. The house to themselves for the weekend. They had eased into a night of drinking before it progressed into a night of exploratory passion.

"It was, and the pictures are too," he laughed.

"Oh gosh, I forgot about that", she replied, reaching down and fiddling with her phone.

"Oh wow," she added, as she started scrolling through them.

"What are you looking at?" he mocked.

"You, me, us and it's so hot," she replied.

"It is a bit unfair when I'm trying to focus on the road", he added, glancing back at her through the corner of his eye.

"Baby, the last thing I want to do is to distract you," she teased back.

"Safety first after all," he added.

"you are such a careful driver as well," she taunted again.

As he refocused on the roadway ahead, he heard her shift in her seat.

"This isn't distracting"? She asked.

As he turned, he gasped. She had pulled down her dress top and traced her hands over her breasts.

"Very distracting," he blurted out as his grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"But you are still being so cautious, how about today"?

He glanced back again, and she had taken her breasts out of her bra and held them, smiling at him.

"You know the windows are not that tinted," he said.

"Oh..." she said before opening up the window and letting a burst of warm wind into the car.

"Today you're getting distracted," she laughed.

"Is it my driving?" He asked.

"No," she leant closer and whispered into his ear, "it's your hard cock I can see bulging against your pants."

He felt himself grow harder still, and he slowed down.

"Don't stop yet. Where is the fun in that?" She asked.

As he sped up, he shifted in his seat to accommodate his now rock-hard cock, and she also shifted in hers before wriggling her underwear down her legs and then placing it on the dash.

"Oh, baby, what are you doing?"

"Eyes on the road," she said almost sternly.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her hitch her dress up and trace her hands over her thighs before making their way between her legs.

"Those pictures made me so wet", she added.

He felt her hand on the side of his face before her fingers traced his mouth. He breathed her scent in and licked her fingers. He longed to bury his face between her thick thighs and savour her delicious wet cunt.

He looked over at her, and she bit her lip and took his hand, placing it between her legs and moaned as he made his way inside her wet silky lips.

"What if someone sees us?" He asked.

"Then they see us", she said, laughing.

He found a small clearing on the side of the road.

As he placed the car in park, she leaned over and rolled down his window too before grabbing his neck and kissing him.

The awkwardness of the car made it almost impossible to be where he wanted to be.

He unclipped his seatbelt, opened his door and raced around to her side as she opened his, pivoting herself as he knelt and slid his hands up her thighs, guiding his mouth towards the thing at that moment he desired above anything else.

He felt her hands on the back of his head as his tongue took long licks of her before making its way to her clit, she gasped as he found it and began to suck as his hand entered her, teasing her from inside as he intensified his direction on her rock-hard clit.

"Fuck, don't stop", she begged as he pushed further and further. Licking, sucking and ravishing her soaking cunt before she tensed her thighs around his head and went limp as her scream echoed through the landscape.

He made his way to her mouth, kissing her, allowing her to taste herself on him. It overcame him with passion, needing her, wanting her.

He slid his pants down and drew her close before guiding his thick cock inside of her, feeling her slick pussy wrap itself around his shaft as he hitched her dress up further and thrust in and out, gripping his hands on her ass as he pulled her in closer and closer.

"Fill my cunt" she begged before biting his shoulder, yearning to feel his hot come unload inside of her, as he quicker his pace he dismissed the chance of exposure, not caring, just wanting to be in her, to fill her, to watch himself spill out of her and as she bit him again he felt the throbbing ache and wave of pleasure as she pulled him in to take every drop of him.

As he withdrew, he fell to his knees, at eye level between her legs. She beamed as she parted her lips and let him watch his cum drip edge out, and she teased it into herself with her fingers.

"We better go home," she said.

"We better", he agreed as he made his way back to the driver's seat.

As he closed his door and turned the engine on, he smiled at her, kissing her again.

"How much longer on this road?" she asked.

"At least an hour," he replied.

"Good, I'm not certain that I want to get dressed yet" she laughed as they drove away.

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
110 Followers