The Drive-In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You left them off after going to the restroom." I observed.

"A real time saver?" she quipped as I indiscriminately rubbed between her legs. After a few seconds, she took my hand by the wrist and said, "That feels good, but if you want to learn about what girls really like, let me show you."

She pushed me off the seat. I was kneeling on the floor next to her. "You've made me feel so confident. I'm enjoying myself more and more. You're going to need this information when you go to UCLA next year." She widened her knees, took my hand guiding it over her sex. She had me feel various parts as she narrated.

"This little nub is my clitoris. It's small at first but gets bigger as I get excited, like yours does. It is really, really sensitive, especially right now. They call these my labia majora." I pinched them between my thumb and forefinger. "I'm pretty sure that means 'big lips'. Inside here are my labia minora. We just call them pussy lips." I traced them with my fingertips.

"Here is my vagina. Most of the time its small, but it can expand a lot." I tentatively pushed a finger inside just a little. "Mmm, that feels good."

"Just in front of that is where I pee from. It's all very close to my ass, which is just back here. Even that feels really good when you touch it."

"That's it for the parts, now you need to know how to work it. By the way, I'm expecting a similar tour from you in a little while."

"At first, just general gentle rubbing is best. Remember, my clitoris can be too sensitive until I get worked up. You can rub the whole area, including my butt, but don't get any ideas about that mister."

I had never thought of the ass as being part of the female genitalia pleasure area, but it was so close to the action, it made sense that the pleasure nerves from one area would overlap with the others. I wondered, briefly, about mine.

"Don't get stuck downstairs and forget about my tits and nipples. They are an important part of the 'making a girl feel good' show."

"That's great" she said as her breathing got heavier, and her moisture and odor got more pronounced as I rubbed. Her smell was wonderful.

"Now, bend your finger and slowly put it into my vagina. No, not there, further forward."

"That's good, hold it there for a minute. Now pull it out and put it back in- still slowly. Keep doing that. Keep doing that, but gently rub my clitoris with your thumb at the same time. Gently, gently."

She was now panting to catch her breath. After another minute she said, "Put a second finger in. Keep going- this is great- this is just how I do it at home."

"Go faster, oh my god, faster."

My cock was harder than I had ever been. She reached over and brushed her fingers against my erection, then used her fingertips to squeeze it. It wasn't long before she went over the edge to climax. It was a miracle that I didn't cum at that point too. "Did you feel how my muscles were contracting- that was my orgasm", she panted as she began to recover.

"Now you know one great way to please a girl, er, woman." She was still holding my bulge.

I leaned down and kissed her lips gently. "Thank you, that was great." My fingers were sticky with her lubrication. I rubbed them together in fascination. I brought them to my nose, and they smelled great. I touched my finger with the tip of my tongue and found the taste quite nice. Rich, earthy, spicy and all animal. I stuck my finger in my mouth, licked it off and felt naughty about it.

I kissed her again. She broke the kiss quicky, opened her mouth in surprise and said, "You tasted it." "Most guys wouldn't do that, Brad wouldn't have. I've always liked my taste."

"I do too" I admitted.

"Thank you for making me feel comfortable enough to do that. I've been fanaticizing about it for a long time." She was still squeezing my cock. "I think you owe me something, but first we need to get me cleaned up." She held out her panties to me with a questioning look.

I took them and tentatively wiped her many folds and crevices dry, checking where she was still wet with my other hand. I might have taken a bit longer at it than the job required, but she didn't complain.

"About what you owe me."

"Okay, it's only fair." Sitting up, we changed positions and I began undoing my pants. "I'm still a little nervous" I offered.

"You don't think I was?" she responded. I was aware how much nerve her tour must have taken.

Just then, someone- two someones- began banging on the windows and hood of the car. Voices rang out, "Whatcha doing in there? Does your mom know where you are? We're gonna tell, we're gonna tell."

We all stopped what we were doing and sat up. I noticed Carla wasn't wearing her shirt. "Don't touch the windows or they'll be able to see in," I blurted. We all just sat quietly and after 30 seconds or so, the kids went away- not having gotten the reaction they wanted.

"Little fuckers," Carla grumbled. "How are you guys doing back there? We've got about another half hour of movie left- better hurry up." The front seat giggled, and Lisa looked into my eyes before pushing me back down on the seat.

I had lost most of my erection by the interruption but finished removing my pants. I had a wet spot of precum on my Jockey shorts. Lisa noticed but reached around and worked them down my thighs and off. "It was much harder just a minute ago" she observed.

"Yeah, sorry."

"No, that's great, I'll be able to bring him back to life." It was already happening. I could feel the weight of my cock increase as the blood began to return. She held it gently, "I can feel it growing, and its because of me. How cool."

"Your turn", I said. "OK, the top part here is called the glans in the books, but we call it the head. It's the most sensitive part, especially on the underside right in here." Lisa rubbed her fingers against it. "I can't remember it being too sensitive to touch, but maybe. When you call someone a dickhead, that's what you're calling them. Its also what guys mean when they say they're thinking with their little head instead of their big one." She giggled.

"I was circumcised when I was a baby, so my head is exposed all the time. Guys who weren't circumcised have a little more skin that covers the head, except when the erection is very big. They say it's not a big deal either way."

"I remember that much from the book my parents gave me and the sex ed class we took in 8th grade. There's discussion about stopping it altogether because of possible trauma to the baby boy," Lisa commented.

"Well, I don't remember it, and any trauma is long past."

Lisa offered, "For both of us, I hope."

"Back to the tour", she had been exploring the entire time and I was nearly back to full hardness. "I guess this is called the shaft. There's a valve or something inside that keeps the blood from leaving when guys get turned on. Blood going in but not leaving expands it to, well, just about this size."

"It's amazing."

"As you may have guessed, these two fellas are my testicles, but if you call them that, I'll probably get soft again. Guys call them balls, and that's fine by me."

Falling back on technical jargon, Lisa said, "That's where the actual sperms are created and stored until, well, until showtime."

"You've probably heard that they are quite sensitive. Massage them gently and I'm in heaven, hit them or squeeze and I'm in hell. If you really need to get my attention sometime, grabbing and squeezing would be an effective technique."

Lisa looked up toward the front seat where a rhythmic sound had begun. Heavy breathing began in earnest from both occupants. Soon the entire car began to rock slightly. Carla began an "Aaah, aaah, aaah" sound to Bert's occasional grunts.

We stopped talking and Lisa began to stroke my cock in a similar rhythm.

The rocking increased as did Lisa's grip on my shaft.

After a minute or so, Bert groaned loudly and I blew my load at the same time. My brain went into a fog, and I didn't emerge for 10 seconds or more. When I did, Lisa was looking at my cum on her hand and feeling up in her hair where it appeared some of my spunk had landed. She looked over at me and said, "That was wonderful...did you like it?" I was incapable of speech for a few more seconds so I just smiled.

She leaned over and kissed me. "You tasted it." I croaked.

"I did. I liked it, but we've got more here than I can clean up like that. She whipped out her now damp panties and began cleaning us up, starting with her hair.

We got back up on the seat together and cuddled and stroked each other- endlessly fascinated by the other's difference but with no wild urgency like before.

After a few more minutes, the lights came up indicating the end of the picture. I put my pants on as Bert got out, went to the trunk, and came back with two towels. We spent the next 5 minutes wiping down the insides of the windows as the cars began to leave. Our windows were all rolled down as we drove home.

Lisa and I were still fondling each other when she scooted back on the seat and lowered her head to my lap. "Lisa, you don't have to..."

"Yes, I do." She interrupted. "I want to, both for you and because I don't want to be the only freshman girl at Amherst next year who doesn't know how" she said as her mouth opened again and settled down over me.

Of course, I had no problem with what she was doing, so I just sat back and enjoyed it. After a minute, it occurred to me to reach my hand under her dress and insert a finger into her pussy. She adjusted her position to accommodate me. As she went up and down, I went in and out.

I lasted a surprisingly long time as I had just cum. We were pulling into Carla's neighborhood when I groaned quite a bit louder than I had intended and sprayed cum into her mouth.

Both front seat voices said "Wow" in unison.

Lisa's stayed on my cock the whole time, coming up after I was done. I saw her swallow, wipe the corner of her mouth, and smile broadly at me.

"That was much better than I had heard it would be." I still had my finger inside so I pulled it out and licked it clean. She came at me and kissed me with lots of tongue. The taste sensation was new, but one I could get used to.

We got out of the car and walked the girls to the door. As we were going up the stairs, I stopped and said, "You know, there are a lot of things we didn't...."

"Yeah," she said quickly, "I want to do all of them with you. I want to feel everything. I want to make love with you. I have a feeling this is going to be a great summer."

12