All Comments on 'The Drive-In Pt. 03'

by EarthlyDelights

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, please continue this story! More is my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like a sequel is in order.

EarthlyDelightsEarthlyDelightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Story needs a few small continuity edits. Doing them soon. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed the entire series. Please continue with the series as I am not a fan of the "The Lion or the Lady" endings.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Interesting, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the first two parts better and you just kind of left off with the anal play that occurred in the second story (I think it was the second).

Bout time Lisa gets some anal fucking, since she enjoyed the earlier anal play.

That could also work into him continuing to be the best lover she has ever had, show her what's she's been missing all these years, an anal orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't stop now. keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the ending it made me think what if

rock240rock240over 2 years ago

I would like you to continue with this story. I really in joyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Disappointing ending that leaves us hanging

Only four stars as a result. More, please. -- Dave K.

EarthlyDelightsEarthlyDelightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Kinda left it hanging on purpose Dave. Resolution doesn't come 'til the end, eh?

4certain4certainover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, and especially like Chris and Lisa as you have presented them, so gave you a well deserved five stars rating. I can clearly see a continuation, perhaps in the romance category, eventually leading to a happily ever after. Thank you for your craftsmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very well-written story, with great characters and plot, with wonderful love scenes as icing on the cake. The events unfold carefully and steadily; this author fortunately does not try to hurry through things in a couple of chapters, as too many authors are apt to do. Hopefully, there will be more to come from the pen of this excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of made me cry. Brought back some memories. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEarthlyDelights@EarthlyDelights
Just a guy getting some of these erotic stories out on "paper". I find it cathartic and I obsess less about them knowing they're "out there". Some are based on my personal experiences, some are just made up. Just a bit of fun- enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES