The Drive-In Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her eyes, then her lips. As we were kissing, my deflated cock wetly slipped out.

"Ooooh," she said, as if disappointed. I laid down next to her and lightly caressed her body. I reached down between her legs and felt that the area was extremely wet. She widened her legs to give me access.

"Not the clitoris, please," was her only warning. She grabbed my arm and brought my sticky fingers up to her mouth. She sucked them, then turned her lips to mine for another kiss. "I told you I wanted it all."

I got up and walked the few steps to her bathroom, getting a towel to mop up the flood. The sight of her on the bed, post-coital, with pink chest and stomach, was so beautiful that I stopped to gaze down at her. She closed her legs and covered her breasts with her arm. "NOW I'm self-conscious, isn't that weird."

I crawled onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs. I had to pull one knee aside to gain access. I carefully wiped her dry, starting at her pussy, but soon realizing that the wet mess went all the way down her ass crack and onto the bed. She giggled as I turned her over to finish the job.

As I was doing this, she leaned over and took my flaccid cock into her mouth to do the same. It had only been about 4 minutes since we had previously finished, but I was already beginning to come back to life. She could easily feel my cock swell and took me out of her mouth long enough to say, "Ooooh, goodie."

We went again several minutes later, and then again about half an hour after that.

These sessions were much more loving and caressing and less animalistic. We had time to talk about what we were experiencing during the process. We had time to pause and give each other oral pleasure before returning to penetration. We tried cowgirl on the second try. She liked being in charge of the force and pace. We did doggy, on all fours, and spooning rear-entry on our third go, which we both liked very much.

While we were resting after the third time, the phone rang. Lisa ran down the hall naked and picked up. All I heard was, "Hello," pause, then "See you then."

"They're leaving and she thinks they'll be back in about 40 minutes."

"Awfully decent of her to let us know."

"She really likes you. How about a quick shower before you run?"

It wasn't a particularly quick shower. It was yet another new experience rubbing her whole body with warm soap, cleaning her pussy and ass and how amazing her tits felt. My cock was very, very clean by the time we turned the water off.

When it came time to go, I suggested we change the sheets, but Lisa said, "No, I want to sleep here with our odor in the bed tonight. I'll strip it tomorrow.

"Speaking of tomorrow, when are you leaving?"

"Daddy says about 11 am."

"I'm not sure, but I think this afternoon might just hold me for 5 days until you get back."

"I don't believe that for a second, but I know I'll be ready for a refill the second we get back."

Five days seemed like forever.

The rest of the summer went by in a flash. Lisa and I became very proficient and adventurous lovers. She really enjoyed doing it outdoors.

I got that job with Mr. Archer's firm that summer and learned the rudiments of surveying. When I had taken Trigonometry in Sophomore year, I was sure I'd never need to use the damn stuff, but there I was. I got really good with a slide rule.

I left for school about a week before she did and there were tears shed and promises made. We would call and write, and we'd see each other during the summers back home. I worked pretty well for the first year, but physical distance between lovers is a powerful force. We each met new friends and went on dates and drifted inevitably apart. It was never again as close and trusting as it had been that summer.

I met Abby during my Junior year in an astronomy class. She was like sunshine and summer rain, like yellow dandelions dotting a green pasture, like butterscotch pudding. I couldn't contain my enthusiasm while getting to know this beautiful woman.

I ended up telling Lisa about her and she confessed to having a relationship with some guy. Actually, that was his name- Guy. We wished each other well but contact nearly ceased after that. We didn't actually break up, we just stopped having anything to talk about.

Abby and I were married in the summer, a year after graduation. I had a good job, you guessed it, with a surveying company. She was a personal assistant to a pretty famous, up and coming, actress and learning the Publicity business.

Our lives were busy, but we always made time for each other. Abby's sexual appetites were strong, and I was deeply in love. We wanted to wait to have children until we had saved enough for a house. We were making great progress and we were shooting to get pregnant before she was 30.

How could we know that domestic bliss was not going to be ours to keep. Just after her 26th birthday, Abby started losing her appetite and losing weight. Her skin took on a yellowish, lifeless look. She had nausea and stomach cramps for a week before we made an appointment at the clinic. The tests revealed quite advanced pancreatic cancer, one of the worst kinds. It had metastacized to her lungs.

There were a couple of surgeries and a clinical trial of a new drug, but her ticket had been punched. They gave her about 8 months. She lasted just over 5. I was holding her hand as she took her last breath. I honestly do not know how I survived the grief and horror of watching this beautiful flower wilt right before my eyes. The squandered potential is the stuff of tragedies.

I took an apartment near the beach about 3 months later and got a golden retriever. I got set up for dates by my friends, but there's a list of things that weren't right with each of them. I worked and worked out, but I rarely played.

About two years later, I remember it was on a Saturday, just after lunch, after a run on the beach and a shower, I was sitting in my home office reading the paper when the phone rang. I picked up, "This is Chris."

I was greeted by "You fucking asshole," in a breathy feminine voice.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me, you shit. You ruined my life."

"I think you have the wrong number," I said as I prepared to hang up.

Even though the phone was several inches from my head, I heard, "Is this Chris from Medfield High?"

Returning the receiver to my ear, I said "Uh, yeah. Who is this?"

"It's fucking Lisa, and you ruined my life."

"Lisa Archer? You sound drunk. What are you blabbering about?"

"I am drunk, but don't change the subject. Are you going to let me in?"

"In, what do you mean, in."

"I'm standing across the street from your red goddamn front door, and you owe me, you owe me big."

I looked up and stared at my front door. It was red. Murphy, my Retriever was sitting in front of it wagging his tail. "Let me in, motherfucker. I'm across the street at the phone booth." Murphy gave a single bark.

I hustled to the door and looked through the peep hole. Jesus, it was her, striding across my street straight toward me.

I turned the deadbolt and slowly pulled the door open peaking around the edge as I did. She had on a wrinkled green business suit, a pair of sunglasses and a pair of 3-inch white pumps. She looked like she'd taken care of herself. Her hair was short around the sides, longer on top. She was still trim with athletic looking legs and hips. Her breasts were a little larger and her face bore a few more lines around the eyes. Didn't look like she wore much makeup. She stood next to a large suitcase on wheels with its pull handle raised. She looked me up and down. I stepped aside, and she walked past me. I leaned out to grab the suitcase and pulled it into the entryway.

"What's this all about, Lisa? What are you doing here?"

"This place is great," she said with a little slur. Murphy circled her legs wagging his tail.

"I had to get drunk to have the nerve to show up here. I gave the steward a hundred bucks to give me more of those cute little bottles of vodka. Still have one in my pocket."

She shook it at me and set it on the table. "Took a taxi here directly from the airport."

"It's good to see you, but why like this?"

"Can I sit down?"

"Yeah, over here."

"Can I have a glass of water?"

"Of course."

"I have to pee."

"Just right there in the hall."

I could hear a soft splashing noise as she tinkled. After a minute, "Alright, I feel better now." She drank deeply from the water glass and dried her lips with the back of her hand. "Now, what did you want to know?"

"Why are you here?"

Tears welled up in her eyes. "I've been following your life from afar. I know about Abby. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine. It must have been terrible."

"Hardest thing I ever went through. Not really over it yet. Again, why are you here?"

"You ruined my life," she said through her tears. "Who knew my first lover would be the best of my life. I've been married twice, and I've had a lot of affairs all trying to get even close to the feelings I had when I was with you. Sometimes they're terrible lovers, sometimes they're just inconsiderate, self-obsessed assholes. Usually, it's some combination. I even tried women, but they are as bad as the guys.

"I've got a good job and plenty of money. Both my husbands were rich, and I got good settlements. Neither one could satisfy me though. Finally, they stopped trying. I had a detective find you about a year ago and I've been paying him to report on your activities since." She reached into her pocketbook and pulled out an envelope of pictures, dropping them on the table.

"A nice dog, but no women to speak of. Good job, a convertible '72 Porsche, your favorite locals bar Barnacles, is it? I know a lot about you. Your parents are doing well in their new home in Pacific Palisades. Your sister is graduating from high school in a few weeks. and your brother is a drummer in a rock band."

"Good detective."

"He cost me a fucking fortune. Hey, remember Carla? She didn't marry that boy- Brad was it? She's been with a woman named Marla for about 5 years now. Carla and Marla- cracks me up," she chuckled.

"Her image is burned to my retina."

"We're still friends and she urged me to come to see you."

"Of course she did."

"Chris, I never stopped being honest with you and I'm not going to start now." She paused. "I've felt like less than half a person since we drifted apart. I know it was at least half my fault, but it just happened. Neither of us fought for it. Outwardly I have had, um, have, a good life, but I feel hollow inside. I didn't know what else to do so I came to your door. I need to talk to my best friend and the phone just didn't seem right. I need to figure this out or I'll go mad."

Standing, she took off her jacket and laid it across the couch. She asked, "How 'bout you make me a strong cup of black coffee while I take a shower?"

"Uh, use my bathroom in the back. Towels are behind the door."

As she walked across the room toward the hall, she unzipped her skirt and started pulling it down. She stopped and, turning with a smile, said "You look great, by the way."

Maybe not the end quite yet.

If you liked this series, please take a moment to rate and/or leave a comment. It helps.

12