The Drive-In Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, here's a beautiful and available woman, one that I was, at one time, in love with. She's in my house, apparently ready, even eager, to go to bed with me. More than that, she said she wanted to BE with me. I thought of Abby and realized that the voice urging me forward was hers. "I'm tired of watching you suffer and blame yourself for surviving. I love you and want you to be happy. If the roles were reversed, you'd be saying the same thing to me. Go ahead and take the chance. You have nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain."

This was the first time I'd thought of this role-reversal thing. About 10 seconds elapsed before I made up my mind. I walked to her, leaned down and picked her up from the couch, one arm under her knees and one behind her back, like the final scene from "An Officer and a Gentleman". In my current state of mind, she was light as a feather. I carried her down to the hall to my bedroom, turning sideways to get us through the door, and set her on her feet next to the bed.

"Yes," I said as I lifted her shirt over her head. "Yes," I said as I unbuttoned her jeans. "Yes," we said as I sat her on the bed and pulled her pants off. "Yes," she said as I unclasped her bra, and again when I slid her tiny panties down and off her hips. She was extravagantly and proudly naked before me. It took all my willpower to slow down as I removed my own clothes. Although I knew we would be joined again in a matter of seconds, it seemed like it was taking forever.

"Like the first time?" she asked.

"I'd like nothing better."

She must have remembered well because she crawled across the bed, ass in the air. She turned and laid back in the middle of the bed with one knee bent, twisting one nipple, and rubbing her hand across her pussy lips exactly like I remembered from our first time.

She welcomed my approach and positioned herself for immediate entry with her knees raised and her legs spread wide. "Let me help," she said as she grasped my fully turgid cock and aimed it. Looking directly into my eyes, she whispered, "Now, do it now," just like she'd done a decade ago.

A second later, I fell on her like a pallet of bricks, bottoming out in one stroke. "OH," she cried. I pulled back and slammed back in, each time with an "OH."

I was relentless. I was in a sexual rage- pounding and pounding, slap, slap, slap- my balls bouncing off her ass. I knew she liked it hard and rough, and I just couldn't get enough. She was so wet that there was very little friction, but it felt exquisite to be back where I belonged. Her odor and the actual feel of her pussy was familiar.

I leaned forward and kissed her with the same vigor with which I was assaulting her pussy. I could feel my beard stubble scratching her face, but neither of us could be bothered with such small details. When I leaned back, she craned her neck forward to see my cock penetrating her, over and over. She tilted her pelvis forward and back in time with my rhythm to maximize the impact of each thrust.

She began to cry out, her chest flushed pink and was slippery with sweat, head swinging back and forth. I could feel my orgasm starting to build when she began to shake. Her mouth opened in a loud "Uuuuuh, Uuuuuh, Uuuuuh as her body began to spasm. I could see the bands of her stomach muscles contracting, forcing her pelvis forward. Her rhythm was a little slower than mine had been, so I adjusted to match her, still stroking deeply. I felt like a king, just taking my pleasure with no worry for my concubine, but her pleasure at that moment seemed to exceed mine. She came and came and came, it must have been a full minute of continuous spasming before she was able to say, "Fill me, fill me now."

I did what I was asked. My eyes rolled back; I arched my back as if to stroke even deeper than I had been. I held myself against her cervix and exploded. I saw lights, I saw darkness, I felt my power and my mortality. I was a human man at the peak of his biological purpose. Ten million years of human evolution had led to this one specific moment. I completely forgot Lisa was there.

I cannot tell you how long it was before I became aware of laying across Lisa's naked torso with only our mingled sweat between us. After a moment, I was able to shift and rest some of my weight on one elbow- enough to look into her eyes and smile. She pulled me to her until we were skin to skin once again.

I heard her say, "You know you're never getting rid of me now."

Our bodies separated, as they do. She got up and padded into the bathroom. I could see her as she wet a facecloth and cleaned her nether regions. She sat down and peed, then brought the towel in to clean me off. She topped off the toweling with a delicate kiss. While she was doing this, a little more of my jism leaked out of her pussy. A quick wipe and she tossed the towel back into the bathroom.

"I'm exhausted," she said, "Long day and then 'that'. Where's that guest bedroom?"

"God, I hope you're kidding."

I got up to fill Murphy's water bowl and turn off the lights. Getting back in bed, I pulled up the sheets, gathered her into a front to back spoon, one hand on her breast, and kissed the back of her neck. Just before I fell asleep, she whispered, "You know I'm going to need a refill in the morning."

Next morning, the first thing I noticed was the voice of Nina Totenberg on public radio and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I moved a little and immediately noticed my considerable morning wood. I glanced at the clock. It was just after 6am.

It wasn't long before a beautiful woman, one I had known pretty well years ago, walked into my bedroom wearing my white robe, carrying two cups of coffee. "One sugar is what I remember." So, it wasn't a dream, I thought.

"That's great." I scooted up and arranged the pillows so we could sit up in bed. She joined me.

"So are we going to talk about last night or pretend it didn't happen."

"Wow, are we going to dive right in, or can I bask a little in the afterglow while I wake up."

"Bask all you want, but I want more and you ain't getting no more until I know how you feel about it. See, I'm being open and honest with you."

"I'm being honest with you," I objected. "It's just that all of that yesterday took place in less than 12 hours. I'm still catching up myself."

"Fair enough," Lisa mused and sipped her coffee through the steam.

"I'm not going to say that was the best sex of my life, but it was right up there. Abby and I approached the whole thing differently so it's impossible to compare."

"Fair enough."

"I'm ready to have you in my life. I want you with me, I need to be with you, but there are other considerations besides just great sex."

"Fair enough."

"My family and job are here, and yours are back in New England. I cannot believe we're talking about his already, but we need to be honest about it. I thought about it last night, and I want to be with you enough that I'm willing to pick up and join your world, if that's what you want."

"Hell, I don't give a shit about my job. I can get a job anywhere and my folks, especially my mom, will completely understand. I fell in love with your hillside lot yesterday while you were napping. I would love to help you design and build a house there. Just hearing you say that you'd be willing to live back East with me was the cherry on the sunday. It's funny how fast it can seem completely right to uproot everything. I've needed a change for years and this, with you- I'm pretty sure this is it. I can hardly wait."

"Do you have a dog?"

"Benjamin had a dog, but I didn't get her in the settlement."

She giggled, then kissed me and we fell into an embrace. My hands explored her beautiful derriere and my fingers explored further down.

She broke our embrace, wiggled out of my arms, and abruptly stood up. "Hey," I complained.

"After last night, I need a shower in the worst way. Join me?"

"Just like our first time?"

"Well, I've got something a little different in mind, but I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

I was right behind her as she opened the shower door and turned on the water. I put up the toilet seat and splashed a little.

She had laid out her toothbrush and a couple of bottles on the sink. She began brushing her teeth and I joined her.

We stepped into the shower and began to touch each other. I reached for her pussy, and she recoiled a little. "My kitten wasn't quite in good enough shape for last night's pounding. As great as it was, I'm more than a little sore this morning." She grabbed the back of my head, pulled me to her and kissed me. "It WAS really great," she said, lips still an inch from mine. I could feel her breath.

Recalling last night, I backed off, concentrating on soaping her breasts and ass while she soaped my chest and balls. My cock was at full attention and ready for anything. Lisa leaned out of the shower and picked up a small bottle from the sink. She squeezed some thick clear liquid out onto her hand and handed me the bottle. It said, 'Personal Lubricant'.

Lisa reached around and started rubbing it around her butt. "You're going to need some too," she instructed. I spite of my complete inexperience in this area, I quickly gathered what she had in mind.

"Really?" I asked.

"Give me your hand," she said as she turned around. She guided the index finger of my right hand to her sphincter and rubbed it around in the lubricant. "Push it in," she instructed. My body knew what she wanted and knew how to respond. I worked my finger in and out. She looked like a cat when you rub their tummy. I squeezed more lube on her ass crack and kept up a slow even pace, penetrating up to my second knuckle like we had done years before in the pool. She closed her eyes, and her breath quickened.

After a minute, I extended my middle finger and had it join its mate. Her eyes opened briefly. My strokes stayed slow and steady. After a minute more, she opened her eyes again and said, "I want your cock inside now please."

Moving us both out of the direct stream of water, I squeezed a generous dollop onto her ass and another onto my cock. I stroked myself and then her to distribute the lube. Lisa put her hands down on the shower seat and presented herself to me, feet apart and back arched.

It was obvious that Lisa was offering me her deepest darkest place. She was making sure I understood that nothing forbidden to me or hidden from me.

I rubbed my cock back and forth in her crack, zeroed in, and said, "Here goes." I went slowly but kept the first stroke going until I was completely buried in her ass. She lowered her head and grunted loudly. Her ass sphincter contracted on my cock. It was very tight- almost painful at first. I held this position for a few seconds, then slowly, ever so slowly pulled back out until just the tip of my cock head kept her anus from closing up.

"That feels so good. Please, please, fuck my ass."

"Yes, my lady," I said as I pushed forward again. She immediately began meeting my thrusts with her own and soon we were fucking like animals, moaning, grunting and laughing as we went. I leaned over and grabbed both breasts, squeezing them tightly, then rubbing her nipples with the flats of my fingers. Lisa reached back with her right hand and grabbed my thigh, attempting to pull me to her even tighter.

I had no concept of time, just the sensation of connecting over and over an over with this perfect woman. It went on for longer than I had ever lasted before. I remember dispensing more lube halfway through and then again near the end. Lisa began her shuddering orgasm before I did. I continued thrusting until her legs began to buckle. I grabbed her by the waist and held her to me. She pulled away, gasping for breath, and sat on the shower seat. She leaned forward until she could wrap her arms around her thighs. I could see her ribcage rise and fall with her breathing.

Eventually, she looked up, then sat up. "We have to do that again sometime," she said. Scooting forward, she reached up, folded her hands around my cock and began stroking. Once again, I got a strong sensation that she was claiming my member for her own. She, and she alone, would be the judge of when I had been satisfied. Looking into my eyes, she opened her lips and took my length into her beautiful mouth almost in reverence. Slow, firm strokes with tight lips and licking tongue. Her ministrations brought be the rest of the way in no time.

This time, she pulled off my cock and let the cum spray directly into her face. She laughed with childish joy as she licked me and fondled my cock head. Taking one hand away, she rubbed my jism into the skin of her face and chest. She rubbed some into her hair. Far from being repulsed, she was reveling in it.

It was too much. I pulled her to her feet and embraced her hard, kissing her lips, then her eyes and cheeks and neck. I needed this woman. I would be a better man for having this woman. Right then, all I could think of was protecting her and honoring her and pleasuring her with my body. I was in love with this woman.

That was half a lifetime ago and I'm still in love with her.

I hope you enjoyed this series of stories. Your ratings and comments will encourage others to read it and will inform my future writing. -Earthly Delights

12