The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

I'm not sure why I hadn't told Ronnie we had met. Perhaps it was because I knew how much he disliked Robert. I certainly had no intention of getting involved. I was surprised to see Robert at the London conference on insurance fraud; it was not really his territory. In the evening, he sought me out and we had dinner together. I didn't think I had much to drink so I was shocked to wake up and find Robert in my bed. I remember feeling around, finding the bed damp, and my pussy feeling as if I'd had sex. I was horrified and very angry with Robert. I showered, dressed, packed my bag and left him, still asleep. All day and all the way home I was desperately unhappy. I felt guilty and angry with myself for allowing it to happen. I had been unfaithful to my husband. I hadn't meant to and I didn't know how it happened but it had. I didn't know how I was going to face Ronnie; I felt like I was wearing the badge of the adulteress. I wasn't, of course, Ronnie did notice something but I told him I was unhappy at being away from him so long. He threw his arms around me and held me tight. We didn't bother with dinner we went straight to bed. I've heard of women giving their husbands mercy sex or even guilty sex after they have been unfaithful. It really wasn't like that. I wanted to feel him around me and inside me. I wanted to feel loved as if he'd forgiven the indiscretion he didn't even know about.

I avoided Robert for several weeks. I told Roz to tell him I wasn't in. All the time I was focussing on my marriage. Ronnie must have felt that it was Christmas every day; I couldn't get enough of his warm and tender lovemaking. It was with a heavy heart that I left him to travel to Birmingham to address a conference of police forces.

I had one speech to deliver and take part in a question and answer session the next day. I delivered my speech on the methods we, in the insurance business, used to make sure that criminals didn't profit from their crimes, even when there was insufficient evidence for criminal prosecution. I must have done a good job because when I finished many of the delegates were on their feet. I was still trying to take it all in when I got a shock. There, three rows from the front, stood Robert leading the applause. Over dinner, he explained he'd come to the conference because it was the only way he could get to talk to me. We talked about what had happened the last time we'd been together. He told me he didn't think I was that drunk and that I'd wanted it as much as he did. He started to talk about the way things used to be when we lived together. He asked if I missed being dominated the way I was in my twenties. Yes, I did miss it. There were times when I wished Ronnie would just use my body the way Robert had. I wanted him to take away my freedom to choose and just force his will upon me. I realised afterwards that I was a fool to confide in Robert that way. I should have known he would use it to try to get his way with me. I told him I did not want to be unfaithful to Ronnie but he pointed out that I already had and he had pictures to prove it. Ronnie hadn't found out about that and there was no reason he ever would if we continued. I wasn't blind to the implied threat that Ronnie might just find out about London if Robert didn't get his way.

Robert did share my bed that night. I'd had plenty to drink and there was that threat. Once he started using my tights to tie me to the bed all of my resistance melted away. I sucked his dick I had screaming orgasms as he fucked me. I even came with his cock in my arse. Yes, I enjoyed every minute of it, but once he left me at around 2 am, the guilt struck me and I was violently sick in the shower. I was so pale that the chair of the Q & A panel asked if I was okay to carry on. When I got home to Ronald, I couldn't face him. I pretended to be unwell and went to bed. It was a week before I could feel comfortable with him again. I kept expecting him to confront me. He must have been able to see that I was different. I know he noticed something but he just thought I was under the weather.

Flushed with his success Robert kept up his assault and began inviting me to lunch whenever he was in the area, which seemed to be more and more often. As I pulled into the restaurant carpark, I thought about Roz's warning. She was right, of course, the gossip would be damaging and increased the chances of Ronald finding out. It would only take one jealous girl to dance with him at the Christmas party and my whole world could crumble.

Robert was waiting when I entered the restaurant. A waiter showed me to his table. As soon as I saw him, my pussy started to tingle. I forced myself to control my urges and decided to have nothing stronger than water. After we had eaten and before the coffee, we talked.

'This has to stop, Robert, people are starting to talk.'

'So, let them talk. While they are talking about us they are leaving someone else alone.'

'That's easy enough for you to say, things aren't likely to get back to your wife but if Ronald ever found out it would destroy him'

'I'm sure the little geek would survive without you. Why don't you leave him then we could stop all this sneaking around and pretending nothing is happening.'

No, I will not leave him. I love him.'

'So why are you fucking me?'

'I've been asking myself the same question, that's why I don't want to see you again. From now on it's strictly business.'

'You don't really mean that Sara. You enjoyed our night in Birmingham you know you did.'

'Yes I did, I haven't had sex like that in years.'

'So why end it now? If you left him you would still be financially secure and you could have sex like that whenever you wanted.'

'Oh did I miss something here? Did you say you were going to leave your wife?'

'You know I can't do that. Dad lost everything in the banking collapse, that's what killed him. Bethany's father is chairman of the board, the money is all hers and we have a prenup.'

'So the money means more to you than I do.'

'No I didn't say that. Look, let's not do anything hasty. We can cool the visible side of things, no more working lunches, but let's not walk away from the best sex we've ever had.'

'Hold on there. I didn't say it was the best, I said I hadn't had sex like that in years and yes I did enjoy it but I like what Ronald does for me too. I just needed sex like that at that time.'

'So why give it up now? Is the little geek going to give it to you like I can?'

'Stop calling him that he's just as tall as you and bigger in other respects. He's a good man and we owe him more than you will ever know.'

'I don't owe him anything, the only thing he has done for me is to keep you warm for the last twenty years. Look, I'm sorry for disrespecting him, but why stop before you've even given us a chance? Why not give it one more chance? If after that you still want to call it a day then we each go our own way and forget anything ever happened.'

'I really don't see that it would change anything. I think we should end it now'

'Do you normally dismisses something without ever giving it a chance? If I did a bit of digging would I find other times when the head of the fraud control department ruled out an idea without giving it a chance.'

'If that's a threat, I think my record speaks for itself. I got where I am on my own merits.'

'I'm not threatening anything, but are you sure your record would survive minute examination? Look all I am saying is let's try one more time at something we both enjoy and if you still feel the same then we give it up.'

As our coffee arrived, I was weakening. I loved my job and I was very good at it, but like everybody else, I've made some mistakes. The thought of someone going over every decision I've ever made, and asking me to justify it, was something I didn't want. It's true I enjoyed the sex with Robert but it was just sex. With him was that it was so different from my normal life. Instead of me telling everyone else what to do, with Robert I was totally powerless, like a child. Perhaps one more time wouldn't hurt one more night of letting myself be used before returning to Ronald' all-encompassing love. Wrapping itself around me filling me. Making me feel like the centre of the universe.

'You do know this will be the last time ever don't you.'

'Well I'm hoping that it isn't, but if that's what you want then so be it.'

'OK when and where?'

'I think we both need to look at diaries and then work something out. I'll call you.'

'In the meantime no more lunches, OK?'

'Fine, if that's what you want.'

'It is, now I've got to get back to work.'

I left the restaurant feeling slightly pleased with myself. I was well on the way to extricating myself from a relationship, which threatened to tear my world apart. All I had to do now was keep Ronald from finding out. It may not have started out that way but he really was my whole world. I couldn't imagine life without him.

As I walked into my office, I turned to look at Roz.

'Good lunch?' she asked with a smirk.

'Yes thanks, Roz, it was very nice. However, I don't think there will be any more, we don't want people getting the wrong idea.'


* * *

The Burns unit Carlisle Hospital

15th September

I was hearing more and getting some feeling in my hands. Something was covering my face but didn't stop me breathing. I felt as if I should be able to move my hands but when I tried, nothing happened. I tried to speak but nothing came out. Two women came into the room and walked up either side of the bed.

'Now Mr McIntyre we are going to turn you, and change your sheets.'

With one pushing from one side and one pulling from the other, they rolled me onto my side. I tried to grab the arm of the one pulling me but couldn't manage it. She stopped pulling and allowed me to roll back.

'Mr McIntyre, Mr McIntyre can you hear me? Mr McIntyre if you can hear me, move your fingers again.'

I repeated the grabbing action. The woman stopped everything.

'Christine go and call for Dr Roberts. Tell him Mr McIntyre is regaining consciousness.'

As one of the women left, the other stayed with me and spoke again.

'Okay, Mr McIntyre, there is no need to worry. I'm Nurse Evans, you've been in a road accident, and we had to put you in a chemically induced coma. Your body won't be doing what you want for a while. It will take a little time but you will be able to move and speak soon.'

The other Nurse returned.

'Now Mr McIntyre, I'm sorry but we do need to change your sheets and give you a wash.'

As they worked, they talked to each other. While they were moving me around, I could feel myself able to do more. By the time they had finished, I was able to move my hand out from under the covers.

The Doctor arrived and told me it would be a few days before they could take the dressing off my face. After that, I should be able to see. He was asking me questions that I could answer with a yes or no. I was using my fingers, tap once for yes, twice for no. As he was speaking, I found myself trying to speak. I was able to move my mouth but got no sound out. During the day, more people came in and out and spoke to me. By the end of the day, I was able to make sounds. It took me a while to realise the sounds were actually were from me. My voice seemed to have changed but I was making progress.

As my voice returned so did my memory, well most of it. I remembered that I was on my way to meet Sara in Carlisle. I remembered the conference in London when I first seduced her. A couple of glasses of wine was all it took, that and a ground up Rohypnol tablet. It was quite amusing seeing how shocked she was waking up next to me. I'd pretended to be asleep as she tried to get to grips with what had obviously happened. I have to admit it wasn't great sex. Meeting up with her again took me back to my university days. When I saw her in the office dressed in her business suit, all I could think of were the wild nights we had and how compliant she was. The thought of starting that again had my dick pushing out of my pants. The only fly in the ointment was the geek she married. She seemed convinced that she loved him and vowed she would never leave him. Still, if he were to find out she was fucking me, then maybe he would leave her. In Birmingham, I had to blackmail her to get back in her pants, but once we got started, she really got into it, and begged for more.

After our Birmingham session, I should have been home and dry, it was never that hard at university, but now by trying to stop me, she made it a challenge. I had to keep trying. There was nothing else for it I had to up the ante with her wimp husband. The last thing I remember was driving to meet her for one last try. That must have been when it all went wrong but I couldn't remember exactly what happened.

The Nurse with the soft voice, who first noticed me coming round, entered the room.

'How are you today Mr McIntyre? Feeling better I hope.'

'I'd feel a lot better if I could see what you looked like.'

'All in good time. I'm sure the doctor knows what he's doing.'

'How long have I been here Nurse?'

'Almost two weeks now.'

'I've been here nearly two weeks? In all that time has my wife not been in to see me?'

'Oh, yes, for the first few days she never left your side, but she hasn't been back for a while. Don't worry, it happens sometimes. I'm sure once she knows you are back in the land of the living she will soon return. It is a long way from Bishop Auckland you know'

'Believe me, Nurse; my wife could afford to stay in the best Hotel in Carlisle for as long as it takes me to recover.'

Chapter 3

The Shaftoe residence

20th August

The Wife.

Ronald was home before me. As I pulled into the garage, I looked across at his red Morgan and smiled. It's ironic that a man who makes his living from putting electronics into cars drives a car with the very minimum of electronic aids. That was my Ronald all over; he liked to be in touch with life. To get the most experience that he could. That's why he loved racing. It was also, why I hated him doing it. He was deliberately putting himself at risk and I hated the thought of losing him. He used to say the only risk was that an image of me would come into his head and take his mind off driving. When I begged him to stop, he did. I felt guilty about depriving him of his pleasure, but it was a guilt I could live with. The guilt I felt now was totally different and I wasn't sure I could live with that. I could rationalise it, I could look upon it as blackmail because effectively that's what it was, but the problem was that I did enjoy it. I didn't really want to do it but once he had me tied to that bed I felt powerless to resist and worse still I didn't want to.

I walked through the connecting door to the kitchen and found Ronald cooking a curry. I walked up behind him and threw my arms around his waist.

'What brings my big boy home bright and early tonight?'

'I don't know, show me where he is and I'll ask him.'

I let go of him, backed off and slapped his arm. 'Don't tease me; you know you're the only big boy in my life.'

'Am I really? Well, that's comforting to know.'

There was something in his voice, something cold. It was almost as if he knew but he couldn't, could he? Perhaps I was imagining it. I certainly hoped so.

'Do you need any help here, my love?'

'No, I think I have everything under control.'

'In that case, I'll go up and get changed.' I hugged him and went on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. Once again, something seemed wrong. He looked preoccupied. Normally when I did this, he would pull me to him and give me a proper kiss, tonight his mind was elsewhere. I went up to the bedroom slipped out of my business suit and into a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt. Ronnie always said he fancied me in jeans. When I went back down Ronald already had dinner on the table. He looked at me as I came into the room. Just that look was enough to make me quiver, I could feel my pussy tingle, breasts tighten and I knew my nipples were hardening. After all those years, he still did that to me. It was a mystery to me that we only ever had one child with the amount of sex we had.

'Is it a bit cool in here,' he asked, looking at my tits.

I smiled at him. 'You know that's not the cause. I haven't seen you all day, as soon as I do this happens. I'm not sure I can wait until after dinner.'

He smiled at me; that made me feel better. 'I'm afraid you're going to have to, I'm starving.'

'I could offer you something else to eat, but seeing as you have already gone to so much trouble perhaps we'd better eat this now.'

Ronald was a good cook and that night he did well. It may have been leftover chicken but it tasted fantastic. As I sat eating, looking across at him, the feelings of love I had for my man welled up in my chest. Lying to him was going to be difficult and would leave me feeling guiltier than ever. I found some comfort in telling myself this would be the last time. I would tell Robert 'never again. If he didn't like it then he could do his worst.

We sat on the sofa to watch a little TV. I snuggled up next to him bringing my legs up under me. Holding on to his arm and with my head on his shoulder, I started on my course of deception.

'Ronnie, do you remember Sue, from university?'

'Do you mean little miss prim and proper, totally up herself Sue?'

'I think you're being mean, but yes that's probably how you would describe her. She contacted me today, quite out of the blue really.'

'Really, what did she want?'

'What makes you think she wants something?'

'A woman you haven't spoken to for close on twenty years suddenly calls you up; she's got to want something.'

I slapped his arm. 'That's where you're wrong smarty-pants she called to invite me to a get together with some of the girls from Uni. a sort of reunion but not so formal. We'd be meeting for lunch, doing a little shopping and then going to a show.'

'Seeing a show, where is this get-together?'

'Glasgow'

'Glasgow! I didn't know they had any theatres.'

'They have several. It may not be London's West End but they get some decent shows.'

'So I take it you are going.'

'If it's alright with you I'd like to go. The thing is I would be away overnight, wouldn't get back until Saturday.'

'You don't have to ask my permission if you want to go, go. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.'

I leant over, making sure that my unfettered breast rubbed against his arm. I kissed him. 'I knew you'd say that, thank you. If we go upstairs I can thank you properly.'

'You don't need to thank me.'

'Then you can thank me.'

'What for?'

'For being your wife who loves you.'

I got up from the sofa, took his hands in mine and pulled him up. We climbed the stairs hand in hand and made our way to the bedroom. When we reached the bed, I turned to face him. I took both his hands and placed them on my breasts. He started to squeeze I leant into him and tipped my head back and let out a sigh. I stepped back from him and took hold of the hem of my tee shirt. I lifted my hands above my head and dropped the shirt to the floor. Ronald sat back on the bed and I pulled his head to my breast. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. I could feel it stretching out as his teeth closed on it gently nibbling then sucking again. He opened his mouth further and seemed to take the whole breast in. I could feel my distended nipple rubbing against the roof of his mouth. The tingling in my pussy lips turned into a throbbing deeper inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him harder against me. I could feel him undoing the waistband of my jeans. As he eased my jeans down over my bum, I pushed my hips towards him. I released his head so that he could bend to push my jeans down my legs. He pushed them lower and the roughness of his chin scratched my smooth mound. The throbbing in my pussy got stronger and deeper. He slid off the bed to kneel between my legs. I stepped out of my jeans and with my legs apart; I pushed my mound into his face. I felt his lips on me sucking on me. I put my hands on the back of his head, pulled him onto me, and felt his tongue ease into me. I parted my legs further still and the throbbing became more intense as I felt his tongue run over little clitty. He parted me with his thumbs and he started sucking on clitty. The floodgates broke, I pushed him harder against me as I forced my pubis into his mouth, over and over my stomach clenched and I could feel the juices flowing.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers