The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

'Oh yes Ronnie yes, do it to me more. More Ronnie, more.'

It seemed like several minutes of orgasm before it subsided and I regained control. I looked down at him still using his lips and mouth on my pussy. I turned his head up to look at me.

'Just get your clothes off and make love to me. I need you inside me and I need it now.'

He pulled himself back up onto the bed, then onto his feet. As he got up, he kissed me sharing the taste of my juices with me. He took his clothes off as I climbed into the bed. Once naked he slipped into bed beside me. We lay together face to face and put our arms around each other. His hands were wandering over my back and my bum. I reached down and took hold of his rigid cock. I pushed it down so that it rested between my legs. As the throbbing became more intense, I pushed my mound hard against him. His fingers ran down the crack of my arse and I felt his finger running around the rim of my anus. I forced myself harder against him and felt my pussy lips part allowing his rod like penis to rub against my clitoris.

He moved his hand back up to my waist, then up the side of my body to my armpits brushing over the side of my breast as he did so. I moved in and out from him, rubbing my pussy up and down his rigid cock. The throbbing became more intense until I could take no more. I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. I positioned my pussy over his cock and slowly pushed myself down. I could feel my muscles being stretched as he entered me. The throbbing was unbelievable, he was barely fully into me before my orgasm started again. The muscles in my pussy tensed in time with the throbbing. That orgasm was more powerful than the first my legs went rigid and I pushed down on him so hard I thought the bed would break.

As I came down, Ronald started moving around beneath me. I started to move up and down on him as he ran his hands over my back and bum. Several times, he ran his finger around my anus and each time it intensified the feelings and I found myself grinding against him. Finally, as he ran his finger around my little hole I felt his finger enter. The whole of my body started to spasm. Ronald took his finger from my arse and held me tight to him as my body reacted to him. It was hard to think of myself as separate to him, our bodies seemed one as he held me. He continued to move beneath me, more quickly now as he held me tighter and tighter. His breath came out in short sharp gasps and his body went rigid. Suddenly everything seemed much more slippery and he became still.

I lay there on top of him for some time, feeling him soften and shrinking inside me. As I recovered my strength, I thought about what had happened. Did I really want to put all that at risk? It wasn't just the physical sex, which was always great, it was the love I felt for him. I felt safe, I felt warm and I felt loved. It was that love that always made me feel so good. I lay there on top of him and knew there was no place in the world that I would rather be. I brought my mouth down to his ear and whispered.

'Ready for a shower now, you big bad super stud?'


***

R.S. Automotive, Penrith

21st August

The Man

'Don't employ him Mr Shaftoe. Not that you were ever going to?' This was Alec Johnson's opening to his verbal report on Robert McIntyre.

'You know he went to the states, what you probably don't know is why he came back. It seems that Mr McIntyre has two main problems. He can't keep his dick in his trousers and he can't keep other people's money out of his pockets. In Chicago, he studied for the bar and was engaged to the daughter of the top man in a leading law firm. Unfortunately, he was also knocking off one of his clients. His future father in law found out, kicked him out of the firm and ensured he would never practice law in that state. Closer inspection of his work showed that he was charging for work he didn't do and was fiddling his expenses. He moved on to California with similar results. It seems that he can be quite a charmer when it comes to the ladies. This time it was the money that got him into trouble. He came home because he was being pursued for the money and even had the Internal Revenue Service Chasing him.'

'While he was in the states we had the Banking crash. His old man, who had always bailed him out, invested heavily in Northern Rock and RBS. He lost the lot. He fell off the Humber Bridge a month later. When your man came home, he was on his own.'

'So what about since he's been back That's where he met Bethany Alexander. Her Father is CEO of Barnsdale Insurance. They were married four years ago and Mr Alexander brought him into the company. He ran the London office for four years. It seems the brokerage he left to join Barnsdale were not sorry to see him go.'

'What about now Alec? What's he up to now?'

'Well, he's still cheating on his expenses, for a start. He has two mistresses that we've been able to find. We think there is another but we haven't been able to identify her. He books hotels for his assignations and claims the cost on expenses. His car costs twice as much to run than any comparable car in the company. His tax returns are borderline fraudulent.'

'Have you got pictures of him with the ladies?'

'We certainly have. We also have copies of his expenses claims, hotel bookings and tax returns. Even the stuff in the USA.'

'No point in my asking how you got all that?'

'None whatsoever sir. I'll email everything across to you. No point in my asking what you are going to do with it?'

'None whatsoever Alec. I look forward to receiving your invoice.'

'Pleasure doing business with you Ronald. Bye,'

As I was sitting waiting for Alec's email another came in from my friend, Robbo16989@Hotmail .com

Subject: Your wife,

I'm disappointed Mr Shaftoe, I told you what's going on but you've done nothing about it. Perhaps you don't believe me? The attached photograph should help.

Your friend.

I looked at the picture. It was Sara. Even with a sleep mask on, I could tell it was Sara. She was tied to a bed. Her wrists tied to either side of the headboard and her ankles tied to the feet of the bed. Her legs were wide open exposing her pussy. She seemed to be smiling. I studied the picture. 'Is this what attracts her to McIntyre? Is this what she gets off on?'

My thoughts were disturbed By Alec Johnson's email coming in. I read through the documents. I couldn't believe the stuff he had dug up, some of it had to be illegal. I was really checking if there was nothing in it pertaining to Sara. There wasn't, there were emails to his other two mistresses, his US tax returns, and IRS assessments. It took quite a while to check through it all before printing off two copies.

I felt a sudden urge to get out of the office. As I opened the door, I could see Ivan talking to Jackie.

'He did me a few good turns when I moved up here. I owe him big time. Now,' he said waving a sheet of paper.' I think I owe this bastard something too.'

'You be careful'

'Don't worry about me babe, when it comes to computers and the internet, I can walk on water.'

'What are you two up to?' I asked.

'Nothing boss, Jackie just needed a bit of help with her computer.'

I looked at Jackie and raised an eyebrow. She blushed and looked away. Those two were up to something and I had a feeling it was something to do with me.

'I'm just popping out for a coffee Jackie.'

'I can fetch you a coffee if you want one.'

'I'd rather go out for one I could do with the exercise.'

I walked out to the coffee shop on the edge of the trading estate. The walk was good; it gave me chance to think. Just what was McIntyre hoping to achieve? Was he really trying to rub salt in the wounds or did he expect me to do something, and if so what? If he really was screwing my Sara, it would be the end for us. That would cost me a bit but I suppose we both had enough income to live separate lives. The very thought of it made my blood run cold. I didn't want to live alone, and I didn't want to start looking for a new woman. I still loved her the way I did when I married her. A vision from many years ago flashed into my mind. I was sitting in a lecture theatre Two rows in front of me sat Sara. She was playing with her hair as she listened and made notes. All I could do was look at her, watching her hands twirling a section of hair around her finger. She turned, saw me looking, and smiled. Then we were in the delivery room. She was squeezing my hand as contractions came. The midwife announced the head was out and one more push would do it. Sara grinned at me and squeezed my hand once more as she pushed for all she was worth. Anthony was laid on her stomach and she smiled at me.

'We have a son Ronald, isn't he beautiful.'

I reached the coffee shop, walked in and ordered an Americano and a slice of Bakewell tart. I sat down and considered my position. I remembered the visions and thought about it. They reflected a life that McIntyre was trying to take away from me. Sad to say he might even succeed but it would cost him big time. I wondered if he would feel it was worth it. I had sufficient evidence to destroy his career and his marriage, but that wasn't enough. I wanted him out of my life for good. I started my walk back to the office and formulated my plan.

Ivan was waiting for me when I got back to the office.

'Have you got a minute boss?'

'Sure, come into the office.'

He followed me in. I had a fair Idea what it would be about. Ivan was good at his job. I'd asked him to track someone and like a dog with a bone, he wasn't going to let it go. He must have set the mail system to flag up another email from the same source.

'He's sent you another one hasn't he, but this time he's been somewhat slack I've found him. He used his work computer. He works for Barnsdale Insurance at their Newcastle office. I know their network administrator. I gave him the M.A.C. address and he told me who uses that machine. The emails were sent by.'

'Robert McIntyre,' I told him.

'Oh, you already know.'

'I worked it out Ivan, you were right the address was significant in his past.'

'The thing is what do you want to do about him? I can make him regret he ever knew you, let alone sent those emails.'

'No, I don't want you putting yourself at risk for me. I'll handle Mr McIntyre.'

'There's no risk to me Ronald. I can stitch him up like a kipper and no one would ever know I'd been there.'

'Nevertheless I want you to leave it to me. I can deal with Mr McIntyre.'

'Okay, you're the boss, but if you change your mind you know where I am.'

He moved towards the door and as he reached out for the handle, I called out to him.

'Ivan, this meeting never took place did it?'

'What meeting would that be boss?' He smiled and left me.

I went out to talk to Jackie. 'How long was Ivan here waiting for me?'

'Has Ivan been to see you? I haven't seen him since earlier this morning'

I smiled to myself. It's good to have such wonderful people working for you. I went back into the office.

I printed out two copies of Alec Johnson's report, having first made sure that his companies name didn't appear on it anywhere. I put each report into a large envelope and addressed them ready to take to the post office later.

Our company solicitor didn't handle divorce work but he was able to recommend someone. That's why I ended the day in the offices of Redpath, Mooney and Wilkes. I spent about an hour there making sure they knew what my priorities were. I didn't want to lose any of my company. I had a lot of good people there and they trusted me. I didn't think Sara would stab me in the back. However, if she got half the company there would be no shortage of people anxious to buy her shares. Who knows who I would be stuck with? I was quite prepared to put everything else into the pot to be divided. Mr Redpath assured me he would find a way to make sure I kept the company. I told him there was no hurry and to let me know when he was in a position to move on it. On the way home, I called in at the transport company that handled all of our product shipments.

Dan Pritchard owned Pritchard logistics with his father Jack. Jack had all but retired, he came in when his son was on holiday and occasionally went out on trucks. For the most part, if you wanted a job doing it was Dan you spoke to and that was the case that day. I got on well with Dan; we were of a similar age and shared an interest in cars.

'So, Ron, how is that lovely wife of yours enjoying the Audi TT?'

'She loves it. She says it has style and power. She loves the way the blokes look when she passes them.'

'Ha! I think we both know it's not the car they're looking at. Sit down, Ron, sit down and tell me what brings you here this late in the day.'

'Do your boys work Saturdays Dan? I might have a job coming up in a few weeks, but it would be on a Saturday.'

'What sort of job are we talking about? You wouldn't want a forty tonner, would you? I mean most of your stuff is pretty small. To be honest with you we normally send it out as a part load.'

'No nothing to do with the company. I think I'm going to need to move some furniture and personal belongings. You'll probably fit it all in one of your long wheelbase Mercedes Boxers. I'd need two men probably only about five hours.'

'We don't normally use the Boxers on the weekend so I can probably do you a favour. You can have the van for the day, just pay for the fuel. If you pay the blokes what I would normally pay them for a morning's overtime, I'm sure they will be happy. Give me a few days' notice and I'll sort it out.'

'Thanks, Dan that's very generous.'

'Think nothing of it, that's what mates are for. Anything else I can do for you?'

'After that, I don't like to ask, but yes there maybe. Who owns the Land Rover out in the yard?'

'It's a company vehicle. Comes in handy in the winter. Sometimes it's the only thing that will get me into work.'

'I wonder if I could borrow it one day? I've cut down a tree in the meadow and I need to get the logs out. Neither I nor Sara has a car you could take into a field so a Landy would be ideal'

'Same thing applies. Call and tell me when you want it. If it's available you can use it.'

'Thanks a lot, Dan, I owe you.'

'Not necessarily, you can do me a favour. My son David wants to get his Renault chipped. I know you don't normally do private cars, but it will give him a lot of street cred if you do it for him.'

'Are you sure that's what you really want, Dan?'

'Hang on, let me finish. When he does come to you, don't give him what he wants; err on the safe side. The boy's a danger to himself as it is. If that car goes much faster he'll kill himself.'

'No problem, I'll make sure everyone knows. It'll be a toned down job.'

'Thanks, Ron; Say Hi to Sara from me.'

`

* * *

Hill Overlooking the Wear Valley

28th August

The Driver.

Clouds gathered over the North Pennines to the west. The sun slipped slowly down towards them and would soon fall below the fells. Blooming heather lent a purple hue to the peaks. From my vantage point, I got outstanding views of the Wear Valley. The silvery river meandered through the middle, with the wooded glades of Hamsterley Forest to the south and green pastures to the north. Cutting a line through those northern pastures was the single track of the North Pennines Railway. In the past, I'd stopped here just to admire the view, but this time I had another purpose in mind. From my position, not only did I get a superb view of the valley, I also could monitor the traffic on the road out of Toft Hill.

I was looking for a car that stands out from the rest, a white 1952 Jaguar XK120 drop head coupe. I'd already seen the car parked in his drive so was quite familiar with it. A beautiful vehicle even now, in 1952 it had been every schoolboy's dream. Its 3.4 litre straight six engine, producing 160 brake horsepower, took it from 0 to 60 mph in 10 seconds, while its graceful lines lent a certain elegance to the traveller. However, with only two seats, wire wheels and strap down bonnet there was no doubting it was one hundred percent sports car. Wherever they went the driver of this car would turn heads, get themselves noticed, be somebody. That would have been the main reason I expected him to drive that car instead of his company BMW 328i. In every respect bar one, the Beemer would outperform the Jaguar. It was quicker, held the road better and had a much shorter stopping distance but it didn't have the charisma. Hence his choice; he wanted to leave an impression.

The sun disappeared behind the clouds coming over the fells to the west as I scanned the road on the horizon. The traffic flowed steadily and I began to wonder if he'd chosen the Beemer after all. A flash of white caught my eye and I brought the glasses to bear. Yes, there it was. I could even pick out the leather strap over the bonnet. It was time to make a move. I pulled my flat cap down low and the collar of green parka up around my neck climbed up into the Land Rover Defender and pulled out onto the road. I knew what road he would take because I knew where he was going, and the choice of route is limited. It's this road or the A66. On a summer day, there was no contest.

As I drove up into Fir Tree, I looked in the mirror, at the queue of traffic behind. Everything was moving much slower but for a moment, I was taken back to being Colin's support driver, using the entire track, making the car as big as possible to keep the pursuing pack off his arse. The dip in the road allowed me to see the Jaguar joining the queue. Once outside the village, the traffic reduced as cars took different routes off the roundabout. I swept down towards Wolsingham and observed the Jaguar about ten cars behind me. Judging by the risky overtaking manoeuvres he was making, it looked to me like the driver was getting impatient. If he'd known the road the way I did he would have known that he had just fouled up the best overtaking opportunity he would have for more than twenty miles.

The sun had dropped behind the clouds, but the fells on either side of the road were beautiful. Here they were just green but ahead I could see the purple of the heather covering the hills. The road followed the River Wear, as it wound its way down from the North Pennines. We, of course, were travelling in the opposite direction. There were very few straights on the road at this point the only way my quarry would get closer would be as cars left the queue. Knowing he was getting impatient, I adhered to the speed limits, stopping at pedestrian crossings to allow people to cross. After one particularly risky attempt at overtaking, blue smoke came off the tyres as he was forced to brake sharply. Watching him pull back into the queue, I couldn't resist a smile.

When we reached St Johns Chapel, the last of the cars turned off. It was just him, and me, that was where the driving challenge began. Driving at ten miles per hour below the national speed limit I travelled at what, for most, was a safe speed. The road was narrow with dry stonewalls on either side. Judging by the way the Jaguar driver was tailgating me; he obviously wanted to go faster. The hills either side of the road had changed from green to brown and purple. We climbed up into the fells, and the only sign of life was the occasional sheep. He was impatient and frustrated. Frustrated men get angry, and angry men make mistakes. On this road, mistakes could be fatal.

On up into the fells, we went through Ireshopburn and Wearhead. At Cowshill, I turned off the main road. I heard the Jags engine roar as its driver was no longer being held back. I zipped through the village back road to re-join the main road. I smiled as I saw my adversary thumping his steering wheel when he realised I'd taken a short cut and come out in front of him. We drove on past the old Victorian lead mines, now a heritage centre, and up onto Alston Moor. The dry stonewalls disappeared and we had open countryside either side of the road, which offered a steep descent into Nenthead. The Jag roared past as I knew it would. It must have been doing eighty miles per hour by the time it reached the level section of road. Its suspension bottomed and the exhaust hit the ground throwing up sparks. As the road resumed its steep descent the car launched into the air and came down heavily on its front wheels, trailing more sparks behind it.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers