The Driver

Story Info
A white girl and a Latino.
1.3k words
4.27
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was nervous as she parked the car. What was she doing here? You know what you are doing here, her inner voice mocked. She shook her head and got out of the car and started heading towards the restaurant.

There he was. He was only a little bit taller than her, with warm chocolate eyes, thick dark hair and beautiful dark skin. Her heart skipped at beat when she saw him leaning against the building, waiting for her.

He held out his arm as she walked up. "It's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too." she blushed.

They went to a quiet Italian restaurant. It was a few miles outside of the city. She had never been there before and found the dark, quiet booth calming as she sat down.

He looked at her and they shared a smile. She realized quite possibly that maybe he was nervous too. Despite the stress of their first meeting, she began to relax.

They ordered drinks and a pizza. He talked about how he became a bus driver. She talked about how she wound up commuting in a city. He was a good listener. It was nice to actually get to talk to him finally. She didn't feel rushed and they weren't in front of dozens of people on the bus, watching them. There were no distractions. She felt totally in the moment with him, memorizing his facial expressions when he kindly laughed at her corny jokes; watching him as he reminisced about old friends and co workers. Every morning for months she would wake up excited, knowing the best part of her day was when he would pick her up in the morning. Would he talk to her? Wink at her? Honk as he drove past after dropping her off? And every day she would feel just a little bit disappointed that there wasn't more. She wanted to go out to lunch with him but thought it too bold a move to pull in front of an audience of people. But it left something to be desired.

Then one day she found a message on an online local forum. It read, "Latino driver looking for his bus stop cutie. 712". Her heart stopped when she read it. 712 was their bus line. She tentatively answered the ad, not sure what to expect. Maybe it wasn't even for her. But she didn't have long to wait before finding out it was from him - and he was looking for her. So they made plans to meet up for dinner. The next day when she saw him after their online conversation, he puckered up his lips at her as she got on the bus. She was so excited to spend time with him alone.

They got done with dinner and started strolling around the park. He lived nearby. It was a warm spring evening. The sun had set and the park lights cast an orange glow about.

They walked for awhile before they came up to her car. They walked to the drivers side. She was unsure of how to leave it. She didn't want the night to end.

"So." He started. He was so close to her. "Why did you answer my ad?" He moved even closer, moving her hair aside and breathed the question over her neck and ear. She felt a chill that touched her soul.

He ran his finger over her ear, down her neck and traced her chin. "Why did you answer me?"

"Because." She felt like she was drowning. It had been so long since she felt any kind of longing. It was overwhelming. He took her earring into his mouth and she felt a delicious pull deep inside.

"Why..." He persisted, letting go.

She felt weak in the knees. "Because I want to feel...something." His accent was so sexy. His voice was dark and sensual.

He leaned against her and at once she could feel his manhood, pressing against her. "I will make you feel...something."

He released her and offered her his hand. Silently they walked about a block down. They went upstairs to his apartment. She didn't know what to expect. It was small, but tidy. He locked the door behind him and started to kiss her. Her hands ran through his thick hair, over his muscular torso. He pulled off both their shirts and she breathed in his scent. She could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She had never been with a Latino before. Or any other ethnicity besides her own. All she knew was that he made her feel desired. Wanted. He kissed her fiercely and she could feel herself growing wet for him. He pressed her hand to his growing member and she gave it a gentle squeeze. He pushed towards her and pulled off his jeans. He then picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. He put her on the bed and turned on a small light on the nightstand. She helped him move his boxers down, letting his manhood spring free. The sight of it brought a heightened desire. She could feel her ovaries ache - was that even possible? She wanted to be ravaged by his thick, pulsating cock.

He sat next to her and pulled off her bra, exposing her soft breasts. He grabbed one nipple with his mouth and played with the other in his hand until he could feel both harden. He always watched her as she walked down the street. He always felt a stirring inside, watching her soft breasts bounce slightly under her shirt.

"You are so beautiful, mi amor." He laid her back and pulled off her jeans, then her underwear.

He leaned back with her and started kissing her again. She could feel his cock, pulsating and searching and it made her ache. He moved a hand lower until he found her warm entrance and gave a low moan when he found how ready she was for him. She had a hand wrapped around his large, thick member. He started working her clit and she started crying out. It had been awhile since he had been with anyone - and as months went by he gradually became increasingly infatuated with her. He felt more wetness as she came, climaxing against him.

"Good girl." he whispered. He helped her up on her knees, exposing her round backside. He parted her large white cheeks and she suddenly felt his tip, looking for entrance. She helped guide him, and he plunged into the slippery warm wetness as she pushed against him. They both cried out. She felt him push completely inside, filling her space. He slapped that white ass, pushing her against him as he rode. This was a long time coming, he thought. Of all his fantasies about her, nothing was as sweet as reality. He slowed down, trying to make it last.

He flipped her over. He wanted those creamy white thighs wrapped around him. She held on as he moved her, watching those beautiful breasts bounce to their rhythm and he felt himself stiffen and a familiar sensation in his loins. Oh he didn't want to cum yet but the way her breasts were moving...he let out a low groan as he pushed faster. "I'm coming." he cried out as she moaned. She knew he was close. She could feel the heat inside. With a final push she felt him spasm inside of her, and he collapsed on top of her, sweat dripping down. They lay like that for some time, listening to each other breathe as they calmed down. Finally with a groan he popped out of her.

"Well." he said finally. "It was a pleasure to be with you tonight."

She smiled. He was so handsome.