All Comments on 'The Driving Instructor's Revenge'

by RandolphPorter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A part two please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Hopefully there is more

SiarSiar3 months ago

Any chance for a sequel? Would love to see more toys used, maybe bondage and kinky fucking/milking machines, too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very erotic. What dreams are made of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All of your stories were very good!

Kudos to you! Lots of fun.

richardhwwrichardhwwabout 2 months ago

Very hot!!! I hope there's a part 2 soon.

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

Speed thrills, your cock got cought in a speed trap. O yeah you'll be back, on your back

rmac1rmac1about 1 month ago

I loved the premise of this story. I for one am a spanko, and would love to see this man punished quite a bit more and then get the fucking he truly deserves! Looking forward to part 2.

There was an added name in this story, might want to get an editor, the name was Kristina????

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

A fitting punishment for males who disrespect women. Too bad there were not a dozen more women to witness his punishment. The only thing I did not like is the use of a slang term for vagina as only proper terms should be used for women but I loved that the women used the terms cock and balls.

"cock humiliatingly saluting her." Someone in the military always salutes a superior officer so in a sense every male does reconize that women are our superiors as our cock rises up and salutes the superior vagina and it serves her and she has an organism that last several moments while our cock will only throb a few times, spurt an offering out and than goes limp and it is over in a moment or two at the most and than bows in submission to her. It cannot rise again for some time while she can have multiple organisms one after the other, each being better than ours. In a sense our own cocks admit the women are our superior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous