The Drop Pt. 01

Story Info
Reflection after an intense night.
2k words
4.58
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blaring horn brought Sam back to reality. Startled, he jerked his car back into his lane, realizing he had just driven right past his exit. "What in the Hell is wrong with me?" he thought.

It was Friday, and Sam was on his way home from the airport after a trip that had been a mix of work and play. The work had been a waste of time, but the play had been the most amazing 20 hours of debauchery in his life. Now, on his way home, he was facing the long afternoon commute from BWI Airport heading toward DC and he couldn't keep his mind from wandering. "Better focus on the road," he thought, "a wreck won't clear my head." But he couldn't shake the unexplained feeling of - something. It felt like anger, or sadness.

There was no reason for him to be anything but happy. He was finishing up a great year at work, heading into the Holidays. He and his family had all kinds of plans for Christmas and New Year's Eve. And above all, there was Harley.

Harley was the "play" part of the work/play trip. A gorgeous, sexy, and quick-witted submissive with a taste for anything kinky. Sam and Harley had known each other less than a year and prior to this trip, they had only seen each other twice. But over the past few months they had struck up a long-distance relationship that had quickly moved from flirtatious to scorching and depraved as they learned how much they had in common. He became her long-distance Dom, and she was his sub. She lived in his hometown, which was more than 500 miles from his current home. So when they learned that a business trip was going to put him in her region, they conspired to plan a night together.

Six weeks of waiting and teasing ensued. She would send him pictures -- some dirty ones, with her decked out in BDSM gear, eyes down, legs spread. In one, she was actually squirting as she masturbated. Others were innocent, taken in a bar bathroom or back yard, with her green eyes looking directly through the screen into his soul. Those were his favorite. Those eyes.

He would send long, detailed e-mails about what he was going to do to her or make her do. How he'd make her pay for teasing him. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Orgasm denial, spanking, breath play and bondage. He would rip more orgasms from her body than she thought she had. She hit back with plans that were equally hot, if not hotter.

But this was all talk and posturing. Other than a few video chats, they had not seen each other in almost two months -- the only other time they had fucked. It had been a fun, sex-filled few hours but they had both been crazy-drunk. The night they planned was to be the first time they would see each other sober, and they had both been anxious. He was afraid he would not be enough for her. She was afraid he wouldn't find her attractive. What a laugh that was. After all the talk, pictures and e-mails, he was so attracted to her that she could have looked like Shrek and it wouldn't have mattered.

As much as he wanted her, he was aware of her sexual appetite. She was more than multi-orgasmic. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to keep up. She was ten years younger, and he was concerned that before long, he would be spent, but she would be ready for more. Sam had instructed Harley to bring a few key toys, and he had made a few strategic purchases to help keep her active while he was recovering. Would it be enough?

They planned to meet at a bar after his last meeting, which ended early in the afternoon. As he waited for her, he had a quick cocktail and reviewed his plans for her. As "on edge" as he was, he knew that he would come almost as soon as he was inside her. He had plans to make her come a couple times before he fucked her. When she walked into the bar his cock leaped and he considered abandoning the plan altogether, but he vowed to maintain composure.

-----

The ringing phone bought Sam out of his flashback. Traffic and rain. The screen on his dashboard informed Sam that his biggest customer was calling. Sam figured she must want an update on the trip. He accepted the call and discussed their current project, providing a quick summary of his meetings. As they were about to end the call, she asked "Are you ok Sam? You sound a little down."

"Geez," he thought, "she can tell by my voice?" But out loud Sam said "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. I'm just stuck in rush hour traffic." As they disconnected, Sam tried to figure out what it was that was bothering him. It hardly made any sense. Maybe it was these DC drivers. He let his thoughts drift back to the day before. Had it only been a day? Almost exactly twenty-four hours.

-----

The ride to the Hotel had been a blur. After a few minutes of making out in the car like a couple teenagers, they jumped on the interstate and headed out. During the half hour drive, they didn't talk much. It wasn't uncomfortable but there was a bit of sexual tension. They mainly listened to music and made small talk until they arrived at their destination. The Hotel was attached to a Casino. Sam had chosen this location so that they could get to restaurants, bars, and distractions without driving. He knew he'd want to savor every minute, but he also knew they'd need breaks.

Once inside the room, Sam was practically vibrating. He wanted to throw her down and fuck her -- use her. But he had plans. He needed to maintain composure, even though he was sure she could through his façade. He surveyed the room and opened the curtains. Bringing her to the window, he stood behind her and pulled her ass against his crotch. She put her hands on the window and he reached around, sliding one hand up her shirt and the other into her pants. With his mouth next to her ear, he whispered "you want to come, don't you?" Harley nodded, and said, in almost a whimper, "yes, please."

"How do you want to come?" Sam asked. "Please fuck me." She answered. "I want your cock."

"Well, "Sam said, "at least you know what you want. That's good. But we're not doing that yet." He was starting to feel more confident. He would not explode. He was in control. Time to play. "Let's have you out of the clothes."

He stood back and watched as she removed her clothing, down to lingerie. "Very nice. But all of it. Now." Harley complied, and when she was fully nude Sam took a minute to admire her. God, she was sexy. Very softly, Sam said "Turn around and put your hands on the table, Harley." As he watched her turn and bend, Sam began to feel the total control he had over Harley -- the gift of submission she was giving to him. It was like a drug. He slowed down to savor it.

Stepping forward, he asked "Have you earned my cock?" Harley didn't answer but began trembling. Sam continued, "You've been a bit of a tease over the past week. You promised to send a video of you edging yourself, and then coming. Did you send it?"

"No." Harley said quietly. "I'm sorry. I wanted to."

"So, you owe me some edging. And an orgasm."

Sam stepped up behind Harley and slid his hand down her back, over her ass, and cupped her freshly waxed pussy from behind. It was already noticeably damp, and she began squirming against his fingers. "Sam, please..." she said.

Sam cut her off. "Shhh." Rubbing her moist lips, he said "Whose is this?"

"Yours." She replied.

"And whose orgasms are they?"

"Yours."

Sam stepped back and slapped Harley's exposed ass. "Then why didn't you give me what was mine?" Harley remained quiet, savoring the punishment. Sam spanked her again, harder this time, and began alternating blows across her ass cheeks and thighs. After a dozen slaps, he stepped forward and slid two fingers into her wet hole. She practically sucked the fingers into her body.

"Please, Sam, I need to come." She said. Sam thrust his fingers in and out a few times, then withdrew and asked, "how close are you?" Harley's legs shook. "I'm ready to come. Right now. Please."

Sam stepped back and removed his shirt and shoes. "Take a few breaths." He said. "Cool down. Stay where you are."

Picking up a small crop, Sam began spanking Harley's pussy. She moaned. "I don't think you can come from this, can you?" Harley shook her head and closed her eyes. "Please..."

Sam stepped back again, removing the rest of his clothes. His cock was at the ready, but he didn't want to fuck her yet. He thrust his fingers back inside, this time angling them forward so he could feel her G spot. He felt her tighten around his fingers, and her legs started to shake.

The power was intoxicating. Reaching around her, he covered her nose and mouth so she couldn't draw a breath. He leaned forward and asked, "Are you ready to give me what you owe me?" Harley looked at him pleadingly and nodded. "Give it to me then. Come now." He began thrusting his fingers into her, hard and fast. Harley's eyes closed and he felt her contract. Sam released her nose and mouth and said "give it to me. Come for me."

Harley gasped, then her legs shook and she screamed. Moments later she let loose a fountain, squirting come across the carpet, the bed spread...everywhere. Sam's senses were overpowered. The sight, sound and smell. The feel of her hot wetness and the warm rain flowing from her body. She was still shaking, and as he replaced his fingers with his cock it was as though he'd entered another world. Her pussy squeezed and pulsed around his cock. As he thrust forward, she thrust back against him. He gripped her hips and fucked her hard, knowing he was close. Again, she led the way.

"I need to come again!" she said.

"Do it." Sam said. "Come with me inside." As he said it, he felt her clench around him. So tight, so wet, she nearly shot him out. And with that, a second stream of girl come erupted. Sam had never felt anything like it. Hot liquid covered his cock and balls, pushing him over the edge. He came violently, contracting over and over.

Seconds later, they both collapsed on one of the two queen-size beds in the hotel room. He could hardly move. He just had a goofy smile on his face. They had not been in the room an hour yet and Sam was already floating on a cloud. After a few more minutes, he spoke.

"Wow." He said. "This is going to be some night. Just out of curiosity, after coming like that how soon are you ready to fuck again?" Harley rolled over and looked at him. "It was intense. It was awesome. But I'm ready again now."

-----

A passing truck startled Sam out of his reverie. He shook his head and checked the road -- he didn't want to miss his exit. The memory of Harley in the hotel, slumped over, moaning, squirting...such an amazing time with an amazing woman. Why was he feeling so down? It was almost a feeling of loss, or hopelessness. What about the last night would bring this on?

As he drove, Sam again thought back to the previous day. What had happened next?

-----

Thanks for reading. I hope you like it, and that you'll watch for part 2. This is a true story, and it addresses "Sub Drop" and "Dom Drop". We were not familiar with these phenomena prior to our night together, but they are real. If you engage in high-intensity BDSM play, you should know about them. The emotions can be overwhelming.