The Drug Trial Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin chuckled, "You're kidding, right. We just finished fucking, and you almost inhaled my cock." He watched as she dressed.

Violet had a splitting headache, her mouth had a terrible taste in it, and her crotch felt bruised. She recalled how she'd told him to pound her cunt and put her head in her hands. 'Who am I? Did I do all those things? Say all those things?' she thought.

Marvin sat on his chair naked watching the girl, stroking his cock, a smirk on his face as she pulled on her clothes, her back to him. "I'm looking forward to next week," he said softly, "you have an incredible ass."

Violet pulled the dress over her head, then looked angrily at the man, "Why? What's next week? I'm having nothing to do with you ever again! I hope my brain blocks the memories of everything that you made me do here today," she spat.

"1 PM. Sharp. I'd like my colleagues to see the incredible potential of my new drug. I was thinking of calling it Release. You were great today and I can't thank you enough."

"Fuck you!" she spat, "Call it what you want but never call me again." She picked up her purse and the envelope. She thought about tossing the check back at the man, but it was a nice check so she stuffed it into her purse.

"Oh, forget about wearing any underwear next week," he said. Remember how good it felt when you took it off?" he asked.

Violet stood there speechless, "you took it off. I didn't." She tried to sound forceful but remembered that she'd started to pull off her panties and how great it felt being naked. "And quit saying next week. I won't be here."

"Sure, that's fine. I'll find other volunteers, especially when I show the video to everyone how well it releases inhibitions in a prudish Christian blonde slut," he said looking straight at her. "In fact, aren't your parents rich? Potential investors...hmmm. I'd better make a lot of copies of these videos," he said as he stood up.

"Wait. What? You can't...oh shit. please? Please don't show these to anyone, especially my parents."

"As I said, these trials are purely voluntary. If you're here at 1 PM next Saturday there'd be no reason for me to distribute the tapes to get more volunteers or funding. Are we on the same page?" he asked.

Violet nodded. She could see no way out, "I hate you. Hate you and would do a jig if I heard you were hit by a car but I'll be here."

"That's great. This will be an even better test of Release. I can't wait for you to beg me to fuck you. Hang on to your anger, I want your hatred, your disgust, your fury at me. What an incredible test of the drug! Oh, remember Mr. Blair and Mr. Sampson? They're my first investors and they'll be here so you might want the get plenty of rest this coming week. Both have told me you were their favorite fantasy student." He glared at the girl, "Ok, tell me what happens next Saturday."

Violet felt like crying. She looked at the man, "I'll be here next Saturday at 1 PM. I'll be here," she said softly.

"And. What will you do?" he said.

"I'll take your damn pill," she said, then continued as he raised his eyebrows, "I'll be a whore for you and Mr. Blair and Mr. Sampson. I'll let them fuck me," she sighed. If she thought Mr. Blackwood creeped her out, Mr. Blair was worse. The football coach, the gym teacher, he perved on all the girls often walking into the girl's locker room using lame excuses. On top of that, he didn't believe in deodorant saying it caused cancer.

"Ok. You can go. Oh, if you're having second thoughts about showing up, or besmirching my good reputation, I'll be sending you an abridged version of today's session. You know, the highlights, 'Fuck me. Cum inside my cunt!'" he said mimicking her breathless voice.

After the girl left, Marvin picked up his phone, "Gerald, shit! The damn drug actually works. Yes, on humans, or one in particular. Remember Violet Sanders? Nope, nope, the opposite. She begged me to fuck her. I know, you'll see for yourself. Be here next Saturday. 1 PM. I want to try something, I need to find out if this pill triggers orgasms so we're all going to fuck her before and after. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Brian's coming over also. Ok, yeah, yeah," he laughed. "Gotta go. I need to review the data," he laughed hearing the gym teacher's comment, "Ok, I need to jerk off reviewing the data. Ok. Monday, see you."