The Drug Trial Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as the video stopped and another started. This time, the 85" screen was filled with a huge cock just as a creamy rope shot out. Then there was another and another. The next half dozen were with the ropes landing inside a woman's open mouth. She knew it was coming and wanted to close her eyes, but beautiful women were allowing men to put their penises in their mouths and pussies. She wondered how they were able to take the long shafts deep into their mouths and up their vaginas. Curiosity took over followed by intrigue. 'These aren't bad,' she thought, 'something is mesmerizing about seeing these.'

She was brought back to the man's living room as the TV went blank.

"You did great. We'll be able to gather a ton of physiological data. Tell me, were the scenes offensive, arousing? Describe what you felt."

She shook her head as if clearing out cobwebs and smiled, "Not arousing...ok, maybe a little, not offensive or disturbing either. Enticing?" She laughed, "I found it hard to look away for some reason."

He came over and stood behind her. "Are you feeling tense? Need a break? Does this feel better?" he asked as he gently rubbed her shoulders.

Violet felt his hands on her skin and pulled away, "I'm fine, great. What's next?" she asked.

Marvin went back over to his chair and picked up the remote. "What do you call this?" he hit a button showing a very large erection.

Violet looked at it wondering why she had the urge to reach out and touch it, "That's an erection, a penis, an erect penis."

"Any other words?" he asked.

"Well, I've heard cock and dick but those seem like they're derogatory terms," she said softly.

"How about these," he said as a pair of perky breasts came up.

"Breasts, tits, boobs...um, mammaries?" she said.

"How about this?" Marvin asked.

"Genitals, pussy, vagina, though that's the passage inside to the cervix then the uterus," she blushed.

"What's the square root of 256?"

"16!" she said quickly as if happy to have an easy one.

"Where is the Tigris River?"

"Asia, the source is in Turkey and it runs south through Iraq," she said happily.

"That's great, but now we'll move on to tactile stimulation. Take a flower, the thorns were all removed. Ok, close your eyes and feel the petals," he said softly. "Feel them? Rub the petals against your cheeks...that's it, now your neck. How does that feel?" he asked.

Violet chuckled as she felt a bit embarrassed to be discussing this, "Um, nice. Soft."

"Good, good, you're doing great. I hope all the volunteers are as good as you. Now, remember, eyes closed. Feel the petals on your chest, it's fine. We're going to compare your physiological reactions to various stimuli. Nothing extreme, except for the whips," he chuckled. "Kidding, kidding. Sorry, that's never on the first date, remember?"

Violet smiled and closed her eyes again. He was right, this is nothing. She felt the soft velvety feel on her upper breasts, enjoying the feeling. She stopped as she realized she was perhaps doing more than the man wanted. She looked at him, taking the rose to her nose again. 'Did he grow?' she thought as it seemed his crotch was larger now. She was suddenly aware that she was feeling vulnerable, alone. She could hear nothing from the road outside even though this was a busy street. Even if she screamed she knew for a fact that not a person would respond. 'He has a penis and I am a woman,' she thought. She looked over at the cameras and felt a sense of relief. He'd not tape anything that could be used against him, she thought.

"Ok, now your arms, close your eyes, and feel the soft petals on your arms, especially on the inside of your elbows."

Violet enjoyed the feelings and found herself relaxing, though the anxiety was still there. She opened her eyes hearing the next request.

"It's ok. Don't expose yourself, you can tuck the dress, yes, like that. We're taking before and after measurements of body temperature, O2 levels, etc.. This is for science," he reassured her. "It seems inappropriate but tell me honestly, is there any other place more sensitive to tactile stimulation than your inner thighs?" he asked rhetorically.

Violet did as she was told, made sure her crotch was covered and opened her legs feeling exposed to the man and the two cameras as she ran the flower up and down the insides of her thighs. She'd never masturbated but suddenly thought this was awfully close to it, but rather than stopping she felt her blood pressure increase and her breathing change. She felt herself getting lost in the feelings when he gave her another instruction.

"Very nice, I'm serious when I said I'd like to hire you to prep the other volunteers. You pick things up so fast," he said assuringly. "Ok, put that down. Here's something a bit more intense," he said as he picked up a vibrator and carried it over to her.

Violet hesitated. This was a dildo and as such seemed wrong.

"This is a great tool for relaxing your muscles. Here," he said as he turned the base. The device hummed to life. "Here, press it against the base of your neck. Isn't that incredible?" he asked.

Violet took over, reluctant at first, but feeling the vibrations through her neck she relaxed.

"Ok, basically just run that in the same areas, perhaps not your face though. It is most effective on muscles," Marvin sat as he sat back down.

It wasn't bad as she tried the vibrator on her delts, biceps, and forearms. She knew he'd ask so she pressed the plastic rod on her pecs feeling her nipples vibrate inside her bra. Then she opened her eyes and nodded as Dr. Blackwood rubbed his hands on his legs. She pressed the dress between her legs again and ran the tool on the top of her legs then inside. She didn't like the feeling in her crotch so stopped after just a couple of minutes. "I preferred the rose petals, she said softly as she turned it off and then set it aside.

"You did well. We have a baseline. Let's take a quick break. We can take the sensors off and put them back on if you need to go to the bathroom."

Violet thought about doing that and shook her head, "I'm fine, I can rest but I don't need a bathroom break."

"Ok, the pill takes about 20 minutes to hit your system so if you're ready," he nodded over to the pill cup.

Violet took a deep breath and swallowed the pill. It was a small caplet and easily went down with a little water.

They chatted for a while when she felt her skin tingling and the room getting warmer. What was strange was how aware she was of the follicles on her arms and on her sex between her legs. Then her nipples suddenly ached and hardened. She looked at Dr. Blackwood, "Um, I think the pill hit me," she sighed as she flapped her dress to get the air moving. "Do you have a fan?" she asked. "You weren't kidding about feeling warmer."

Marvin smiled, "Sure, I can turn on the overhead," he pointed at the ceiling. He went over and hit the switch. "This should be better. If you get too warm, just open your dress a bit more. Ok, let's start with the math and science questions."

Violet had trouble answering this batch even though they were really easy. After fumbling through the panel of questions she felt relieved when Dr. Blackwood asked her to grab another flower.

"Ok, good, now, describe the smell."

"Sweet, tangy, I can see meadows bathing in the sun. Birds're singing nearby, a warm breeze wafting over my body," she sighed. "I can smell life at its most beautiful."

"Hang on to the flower. We'll get back to the tactile part. Before we go on, the visual stimuli test is next," he said softly.

It was strange, but Violet could swear her pussy throbbed seeing a different set of baby animals, flowers, scenes, and pretty happy faces. She was getting too warm now, getting hot. She was pulling the fabric away from her body and flapping it.

"Take it off, you saw the beach pictures, you're wearing a bra and panties I assume. I'm afraid I don't have A/C. Hang on," he said as she stood to pull the dress over her head. He pulled the sensors off her temples, neck, and breasts then helped her pull the dress off, tossing it aside. "Hold still," he said as he replaced the sensors. She sighed loudly as he pressed the two on her breasts. Her nipples were poking through the thick bra. He patted her ass, "Turn around. Let me make sure these are still ok," he ordered. Her ass was perfect. Tight, muscular globes. He moved both sensors down to the top of her panties.

Violet's pussy felt more alive than anything she'd ever felt. She blushed as the man seemingly touched her ass longer than necessary, but not long enough she thought. She was now more aware than ever of all the follicles and body parts. She could smell her arousal wondering if her panties were soaked.

"There, ok. Let's go back to the images. Open your legs, you'll feel better with the nice breeze. Good, I like how relaxed you are. Ok, ready for the next pictures." He hit the remote. He nodded, 'I like that, a blonde bush not shaved. Wow! She's soaking,' he observed.

Violet's head was fuzzy yet her body was clear. She was as aware of her toenails as much as her teeth. Every part of her was giving feedback to the only part of her brain that was working, her limbic region, then every sensation she felt shot straight to her core, her vagina. 'All roads lead to Rome, my pussy is Rome...where is Rome?' she thought. She momentarily wondered why she had no clue what 11 times 11 is or what is the capital of Germany. All those thoughts disappeared as the pictures resumed. Shirtless men working out in Lycra shorts. Muscles rippling, bulging quads, bulging pecs, bulging biceps, bulging cocks. 'They call them cocks, not penises,' she thought. 'So much better than penis. Cock, cock, cock...sounds like a weapon activating.' She stroked the plastic vibrator as the pictures streamed by.

Marvin hadn't been this hard since he was a teenager. The cute blonde was audibly panting, a sweaty sheen on her chest, and her panties were soaked through turning them almost opaque. He heard breaths morph into moans as the pictures changed to men with erections, then the streams of ejaculate. He froze the screen with a fat cock entering a wet pussy then went over behind the couch to rub her shoulders and to get a closer look at her glistening massive tits covered by the unflattering thick bra.

"Aaaaaah," she moaned feeling the strong hands knead her muscles. Her eyes were glued to the TV as his hands sent electric shocks through her body. She could feel that plump head on the screen opening her up. She looked between her legs and her pelvis was moving up and down. "I'm so hot," she panted.

"Here, you should let the breeze hit more of you," Marvin said as he leaned her forward to remove the large bra. He tossed it aside, leaned next to her ear, and whispered, "Better? Doesn't it feel nice, the wind on your breasts?" She leaned back against the couch as his wonderful hands pressed against her pecs and then onto her breasts. 'Why are the girls and I in SCOL so adamant no boys would be allowed to touch our tits?' She wondered. 'This feels incredible.'

"Yesss, aaaahhhh, niccccce," she sighed. She started to pull off her panties but Dr. Blackwood stopped her.

"Hang on," he said hurrying around. He pulled the sensors from her knees, and thighs then took over sliding her panties to the floor. He replaced each sensor getting a close look at her amazingly swollen sex. Her dark purple labia contrasted with the pale blonde curls. And as they'd opened like flower petals her velvety pink vagina beckoned. She'd welcome him inside her, perhaps beg. But the data has to be consistent, he thought. Getting up stiffly as his pants were not designed to stretch that much he went back to his chair, hit play then sat back.

Violet's attention had been on the pronounced tent right in front of her. Would it be as big as those on the screen? As hard? What would one feel like? Taste like? She wondered. She found it strange she was no longer a virgin yet had never touched a hard cock...never tasted one. Why not? She looked back at the screen as the videos restarted, opening her mouth, tongue feeling the cock as if she were sucking on it and not the girl in the video.

Marvin looked at the girl, her erect nipples were pointing at the ceiling, and her pussy was leaking fluids, her mouth opened in an O shape...he could see her tongue moving. He'll have to remember to put down towels for the trials coming up. She was stroking the vibrator as if resisting using it on herself. Soon enough, he thought.

When the videos ended, the girl was sprawled forward on the couch, legs opened wide as if she'd just been gang-banged, her chest heaving, red and slick with sweat.

"Almost done," he said professionally. He wondered how professional he looked with his straining pants. Perhaps sweat pants in future trials. "What do you call this?" he asked as he put a picture of another erect cock on the screen.

"Ahhh, cock, penis, dick, woody, stiffy, chubby, prick, peter, pecker, genitalia, johnson, schlong...um, shaft, rod?" she sighed.

"Very good, these?"

"Breasts, boobs, hooters, mammaries, tits, titties, knockers, melons...I don't know, um..oh! Fun bags," she said as if pleased with herself.

"Nice. This?" he said as an aroused pussy filled the screen.

"Pussy, twat, slit, snatch, cunt, box, muff, beaver...um, I don't know. There has to be more other than vulva, vagina, etc.." she said huskily. She could feel her cunt, her twat, her slit throb as she said each word.

"What is 8 cubed?" he asked.

"What? Um, 256?" she asked. "No, that's not it...1,024?"

"512. What is the largest lake in North America?" he asked.

"Lake Titicaca?" she laughed, "sorry...um Lake...Lake...shit," she rubbed her temples. "Lake Erie?"

"Lake Superior. You're doing great. Let's move on to tactile responses. Pick...yes, you know what to do," he smiled.

Violet closed her eyes feeling the electricity shoot down her body from the velvety petals as she moved it down to her neck, upper chest, and nipples. She let out a loud groan, unconsciously lifting her ass off the couch, legs almost painfully opened up feeling the agonizingly pleasurable stimulation.

Marvin wanted to pull out his cock but needed to see this through, even though he did not doubt the efficacy of the new drug. He had to rub his cock through his pants watching as the girl pulled on one nipple, the rose being ruined as she ground the flower into the other. He was stunned as she came. Without touching her clit nor crossing her legs, she screamed out as she writhed on his couch.

Violet had never felt anything like this as her vision turned red with blinding white bolts jetting through with each explosion from between her legs. In the back of her mind, she wondered if it would ever end but then felt disappointment as each spasm was less and less intense. She wanted to say something, to smile but the red was replaced with black as everything spun away.

Marvin came over and lifted an eyelid. Her eyes were dilated and unfocused. He took a pillow, put it under her head, then went into the bathroom to get a towel.

Violet came to confused. She didn't recognize the room at first, then realized where she was. She felt her hormones rush through her and felt the towel on her tits and between her legs. She opened her eyes and there it was. The image in the forefront of her mind.

Marvin should have stepped back when the girl grabbed his cock, but did nothing as she undid then yanked down his pants. He let himself be pushed down onto the couch as Violet pulled off all the sensors before plunging her mouth onto his cock.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned tasting her first cock. 'This is better than I thought. So salty, musky, fucking hot!' she thought. She'd been mentally taking notes as he played the videos, careful to avoid teeth but she couldn't take him past her mouth as she felt like gagging every time the plump head hit the back of her throat. What surprised her was the amount of cum seeping from the head. Was that pee? Cum? She didn't think it could be cum since he wasn't ejaculating.

Marvin's head was spinning. He'd had blowjobs before, what teacher hasn't? But this was as if she were starving and desperately needed his cum. Her fist rapidly pumped his aching cock, her mouth sucking hard as he felt the rising in his balls. 'I should tell her, tell her I'm cumming....Ah! Fuck it!" he thought as he exploded in her mouth.

Violet felt a huge rush as the warm tangy cream spurted into her mouth. She remembered the girls in the videos opening their mouths before swallowing, but that wasn't possible as she would have choked otherwise.

Marvin felt the last of his orgasm fade as the cute blonde licked and sucked until there wasn't a speck of cum not in her stomach. He wondered how soon he could get hard again, hoping it wouldn't be long thanks to another great drug.

Violet felt happy, fulfilled but her pussy felt empty. She wanted this softening cock in her pussy, snatch, cunt, twat...

Marvin was thinking the girl would stop sucking on his cock as he went limp but she didn't, eagerly now taking all of him into her mouth. Surprisingly he felt himself getting hard again.

Violet felt pleased. She had no idea how long it took for a man's cock to fill up with blood but this was faster than she'd supposed. Soon, Dr. Blackwood's cock was rigid as steel and she wanted him inside her more than she'd wanted anything in her life. She stood and pulled Dr. Blackwood to his feet, still stroking his cock. She lay on her back, legs spread, "Fuck me, I need to you fuck my cunt," she panted.

Marvin felt the same rush he'd had when he'd completed his doctorate after all the years of studying, all the work. Putting his dick inside the hottest, least likely girl to fuck in all his classes felt like the culmination of years of work. He remembered the germ of his drug development was Violet Sanders. He didn't have to do anything as her hand was back around his cock as he lay between her legs.

"Ooooohhhhh, fuck!" Violet groaned feeling her cunt being filled with a half-foot of man-flesh. 'Man-flesh!' she thought, 'Another great term for a penis.' "Ohh, oh, oh, yesss. Fuck me, Dr. Blackwood. Cum inside my cunt. Oh, yessss...harder, harder, pound my cunt" she panted.

Marvin picked up the pace as the harder he slammed into the girl the louder she squealed. Her squeals grew deeper and became deep guttural grunts. 'Holy shit! She's cumming again,' he thought as the girl exploded under him. He wished he'd fucked her without the drug to see if it was her or the vitamins causing such quick orgasms. Then he realized women rarely cum when having sex with him and he felt pride regardless that it might be chemically induced.

Violet clung to the old man, grinding her pussy against the root of his cock. Her nipples scratched against the grey hair on his chest as she writhed under him. This was intense but not so intense as when she saw black as before, but as it faded she longed for another orgasm. She surprised herself as she held the man tightly, kissing him, tasting his fat tongue.

By the time Marvin finally came, Violet had experienced seven orgasms, each one as intense as the last. His balls ached after cumming twice in 45 minutes along with having his scrotum slapping hard on the blonde's cute ass.

Violet lay back feeling faint but not quite passing out, cum leaking out of her pussy as the man went over to grab tissues. She suddenly felt something lift in her head, her brain starting to turn on as if it had been switched off before. She realized she wasn't just naked, but her professor was also naked with a plump penis wobbling between his legs as he came over. She sat up looking around for her clothes.

"Did we...shit! We did. I begged you didn't I?" she cried. She grabbed the tissues and rubbed them between her legs, then picked up her bra and panties as her head cleared more and the past few hours came into focus. "Turn around, please!" she begged. It seemed absurd as they'd just had sex, but she suddenly felt naked. Of course, she was naked but in front of a guy three times her age? And she remembered how he'd leered at her, especially that time it seemed he'd leaned over to look up her dress in class.