The Druid and the Igniad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lu used her strong thighs and rocked herself on his love member while Opal fondled Lu's heavy breasts from behind. Lu reached behind her and tried to grasp under Opal's thighs, but Opal moved in front of her and bit Lu's lip in a kiss. Their hands tugged and pulled at each other, and on the ground from behind her Gern could not help but become transfixed on Opal's shining petals between her legs.

He laid his hands over her rear and felt her mystical skin, the touch sending pleasure into his hands. He had never felt pleasure in the flesh of his hands, before, as if his hands were an extension of his sexual organ. He embraced the sensation and sought out Opal's beautiful flower with his fingers. He nudged her tender folds, eliciting a moan from her into Lu's mouth as they kissed. Two of his fingers entered her, and even though his shaft was already being milked in Lu's hot sheath, he became instantly thirsty for the wetness he found within, and reveled in the sensations transmitted to him through her.

Opal arched her back and pushed her rear closer to Gern's face. He gave a long, savoring lick over her wet slit with the flat of his tongue. Her taste infected his mind with desires as strong as the tempest of mounting power within.

Opal felt him, and she felt his joining with Lu through her link with both of them, and her core ached to be filled.

"Please," Opal pleaded in a whisper to Lu, "please I want to feel him inside me. Like you do."

Lu felt Opal's yearning, felt her hollow ache, and in the purest empathy, wanted to share what she had shared with Gern many times before. She lifted herself, and felt a pang of loss as Gern's length slipped out of her. Gern groaned in protest as Lu shifted to his side, but he stilled himself as Opal maneuvered herself over him. She rubbed her warm, smooth pubic mound against Gern's veneer of soft brown fur above his loins, teasing the engorged head of his rod against her inner thighs.

"Lu...." Gern said, his eyes tilting up to her, one hand grabbing her hip.

Lu leaned down and kissed Gern deeply from his side, their lips aligned perpendicular. Her tongue swirled around his, then she rose up again, and languidly straddled over his head, facing Opal. The nymph's hands found each other again, and their lips slid together. Lu let her right hand wander down Opal's body until she found Gern's member nudging Opal's thighs, and she tugged his length upward.

Gern lifted his pelvis in response, clenching his glutes and arching his well-muscled back. He looked, and saw the tip of his rigid, oil-coated staff touch the undulant folds of Opal's glistening sex, glossy with her arousal and shining with flecks of golden pigments like pyrite.

A silvery moan escaped Opal's open mouth, and she lowered herself, following the sensation being offered to her. Gern's entire body tensed and his member instantly grow even harder as he felt his length embraced by the honeyed sheath of Opal's love canal, which admitted him with eager slickness. As he slid into her, he realized how hot his flesh was, borrowed from the igniad through their triple-link. His erection felt like a hot rod of steel being thrust into water, and Opal's wetness was an ode to the waters of life itself.

He breathed, and the steamy air around him felt as thick as molasses, as if he were submerged or suspended in time. He closed his eyes and felt his sacral root filling the gateway to the womb of elemental water like a hot thermal vent, and Opal stilled herself against Lu, languishing together in the wondrous sensation. The energies of fire and water reverberated off one another, and Opal started to slosh against him, building in intensity at a slow, natural pace.

Lu felt her own sex quiver and stretch inside, as if Gern were sliding in and out of them both. Opal's magic compelled Lu's body to mold itself, mimicking Opal's flesh as Gern's shaft split her welcoming cleft. Lu ground out a long, low moan against Opal's mouth as she ground down and rocked her hips instinctually, rubbing her flushed folds against Gern's lips.

Gern gasped for breath as he took the opportunity to lave at his lover's quivering nether lips, lashing the tip of his tongue against the excited nub peeking from her petals. The lush moss around them began to writhe and blossom with tiny flowers, and the three of them climbed to a height of sensation that would have been impossible with only one empathic link. Opal gasped as she crashed against Gern with a surging tide of sexual power.

Gern writhed beneath them and tried to give a sudden cry of urgency, but it was muffled against Lu's sex, and the vibration of his voice liquified her control. She trembled in orgasm, and fresh oils leaked from her slit to coat Gern's lips and chin. Her own melodious moan joined Opal's, who sank onto Gern's rigid root, and they harmonized in their link as Opal gushed on Gern's flesh, her inner walls contracting in waves.

Gern's seed suddenly leapt from his insides to splash Opal's womb, and his hips jolted underneath her. She quaked in a long orgasm as Gern filled her luscious core with his pearly essence, thrumming with heat gifted from Opal's connection with Lu. Hot spurts of ecstasy wracked Gern's mind, and he moaned with a heaving chest. Lu and Opal pressed their foreheads together, and they shared warm aftershocks of pleasure through their link. They felt stripped bare to their core, as if they had just clung to a man together through a tropical hurricane.

Lu suddenly felt their connection drop, and she fell into her own body once again. Her heat soared, and she felt fully igniad again. She was not ready to contain her power, and Gern felt the heat waft from Lu's thighs and sex so close to his face.

"Hot...." was all Gern could manage to say as he lurched back into an articulate frame of mind. Rather than try to suppress her magic, Lu manifested it as she collapsed to one side of Gern onto her back. She rose her knees high as she splayed her legs and enveloped herself in a chrysalis of flame.

The lush, blossomed moss beneath her did not burn to a crisp as Lu's flames wafted over them. Instead, the flame turned blue where it touched the greenery, and their tiny fronds and flowers seemed to sway and dance with the flames.

"You're beautiful," Opal said as she gazed upon Lu. Opal was still seated upon Gern, her skin glowing with dancing blue and orange light emanating from the fire.

Gern felt his connection with Opal slipping away, even though he remained joined with her in flesh. He did not understand what he had just experienced, and he mourned the passing of the moment, for he held a memory of a feeling of being one with two elemental forces of creation.

"Ah-wen," Gern said at last in breathy prayer.

"When what?" Opal asked, still watching Lu.

"It's a prayer. I have never felt anything like that," Gern answered. Opal stopped staring at Lu and turned her golden gaze to meet his mossy-green eyes. Her expression was serene, and she smiled.

"Nor me either, stud," Opal cooed.

"Stud?" Gern repeated in puzzlement.

"Post...upright prop, get it?" She winked.

Gern made himself chuckle, though he was not sure if the joke was demeaning or some kind of flattery.

"You're being polite," Opal observed out loud. "You're sweet, but you need to expand your sense of humor, Gernie." She skittered her fingers over his sides, and he squirmed, said: "No--don't..." and he could not help but grin, for he was ticklish there, and he pushed her arms away.

"Ah!" Lu moaned, and she put her hands over her pregnant belly. There was a rush of viscus oil between her naked legs.

"The child!" Opal and Gern said at once. Opal slipped off Gern's softening member and rushed to Lu's side, and Gern scrambled to do the same.

"She's coming," Lu said, her violet eyes lidded as she felt what was happening inside her body.

"I'll summon the Ovates," Gern announced, and stood to leave.

"We will not need them for the birthing," Opal stated.

"But we will need them to bless the child. It is our way."

Opal said nothing further, and Gern hurried down the stone steps to the village. Opal stayed with Lu and spoke encouraging words to her, and small birds occasionally swooped down, dropping certain berries and leaves next to Opal, which she fed to Lu. Before long a possession of Druids and the Ovates, the keepers of the rituals, ascended the steps to the pools.

As the priestesses prepared themselves to conduct the blessing, Opal slinked into the water of the main pool beside Lu. Her shape was visible in a kind of sensual dance beneath the surface when a wave arose out of the pool and swept up Lu in a swell, then, keeping her afloat, gently carried her into the center. Lu's flames were quenched, and she seemed to relax in the hot mineral water.

Gern waded into the pool to Lu's side, opposite the naiad, and asked: "In the water?"

"Yes," Opal replied, and she held Lu's hand, extending an empathic link to her. Lu reached for Gern under the water, and he fasted his hand to her's. Lu accepted Opal's link, and allowed the naiad to guide her contractions. Lu felt herself stretching, the strength of it threatening to make her cry out in pain, but it was more out of a fear of pain. As her cervix dilated to allow the passage, she focused on Opal's soft voice, on breathing smoothly, and surrendering herself to the experience. Opal's other hand snaked down to gently massage Lu's slit, melding the stimulation with the stretching sensation.

She felt the waves take her from within, and after three pushes she could feel it pressing against her inner walls. Any trepidation about the ordeal of giving birth for the first time melted away as Opal shifted Lu's insides with her connected power. She felt herself yield to the power inside her, and in a short time her labia cradled the top of what was sliding out of her.

Lu's breaths came with heavy moans, and the priestesses around the pool began singing "Ah-wen". She opened her eyes, and orange flame wafted upwards from them, as well as from her mouth. Her nether lips gave way to the life that came out of her, and with a shuddering push Lu cried out. Her well-lubricated birth canal expelled her daughter under the water's surface, and Gern was ready. He caught the child and lifted it out of the water.

As the child's head broke the surface she took her first breath, and at the same time all those attending the spectacle felt their breath get taken away for a moment, for none had ever before witnessed so easy a birth, much less such a miraculous child. Gern's daughter cried out, and sounded like any other child who had just been born. Her skin was a burnt umber, shining like hematite in the sun. Gern marveled at his daughter, and could not remember being so happy in his heart.

Lu reached up and Gern passed their child into her arms. She held the little one to her breast, and it ceased to cry, snuggling against the warmth of her mother. The eldest of the Ovates waded into the pool with them, and anointed three drops of the sacred spring to the child's forehead, saying:

"A small drop of water--

To thy forehead, beloved,

For the dance of Sky, Blood, and Stone.

A small drop of water--

To encompass thee, beloved,

With the protections of Sky, Blood, and Stone.

A small drop of water--

To fill thee with each grace, beloved,

From Sky, Blood, and Stone.

Ah-wen, Ah-wen, Ah-wen.

We name thee..."

The elder priestess looked to Gern, then to Lu with expectant eyes. Lu decided to name her daughter after the song that had been sung all around them while she gave birth.

"Awen," Lu said.

The priestesses looked at each other as if to ask if it was allowed to name a child with their most holy word, but the elder simply smiled.

"Awen," the elder affirmed, "daughter of Lu the igniad and Gern of the Glyphwood."

*********

12