The Druid and the Igniad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Labolas lifted Lilithine from the wall and turned her, rotating her around his finger with levitation magic. He pressed her against Isiri, and they embraced. Their lust was their bond, and they saw it in each other's eyes. They kissed, and entangled their legs together, grinding their pubic mounds. Labolas pressed his powerful hips against the bottom curve of Lilithine's rear, and with his hot breath like a bellows against their sweaty skin in the warm air, his exceedingly long manhood slid against the two slits lined up before it.

He pressed the head of his member into the pink flesh of Lilithine's pussy, and she felt a fire of erotic pleasure push itself into her. Her nether lips stretched, more and more, and admitted his cock, hard as bronze, with a slickness that should not have seemed possible with how large he was. She felt him enter her spirit as well as her sex, exposing all that she was. She felt the puny and superficial nature of her compassion for others, her inherent selfishness, a willing slave to more powerful beings as well as to her own instincts.

Once the whole head of his member had slipped inside Lilithine's folds, he lifted his bronze erection into her eager cleft, and she felt her small self dissolve into the vastness that was Labolas. Yet just when it seemed that her ego had been obliterated, he slipped himself all the way out of her, and she felt herself return. With a slight adjustment, he pushed up into Isiri, and Lilithine saw the blissful rapture that came over her companion's eyes. It lasted but a moment, then he slid out and into the other woman again, his wet cock disappearing into her core, and her ego fragmented like a song reduced to scattered notes on the wind.

A rapture also fell across Labolas' face like revelation of a secret tryst, and he closed his eyes in focus and pure enjoyment. His hands gripped underneath Lilithine's legs, and he thrust in and out, his strange phallus seeming to be a different man's erection each fleeting moment it was visible before plunging into one of them once more with perfect symmetry. His stroking sent them both deeper into an inner vortex of delight, and their voices sang tunelessly as he pushed into them, one, then the other, in fluid, graceful motions of surreal speed. The moon deepened its blood-red hue, and both girls orgasmed uncontrollably as he continued to take them, their leaking arousal dripping down his swinging, fist-sized scrotum. All in attendance felt their skin goose-bump from a heavy power in the air.

Evalyn's chanting and movements became fevered, and Davos was delirious with the sensations she wracked upon him. He wanted to cum in her like it was the sole purpose of his life.

"Please!" He cried, desperate for release. His testicles swelled even more and hugged up against his body as Evalyn'ss sweat dripped onto his skin.

Evalyn lifted herself almost all the way off Davos and paused, grabbing up the statue of him and yanking the little bow of hair from the figure's erection. He felt a tantalizing tingle at the base of his shaft, and she plunged back down onto him, whispering a word of power. Davos gasped, bucking his hips up against her and arching his back. He came, and his shaft pulsated within her, pumping jets of his pearly seed. His manhood bulged as Evalyn's sheath milked it. Bursts of pleasures sent tingles throughout the whole of his body, and when he thought he had no more of his essence to give, Evalyn recited the word of power once more, and his testicles swelled, the pressure of yearning returning to his manhood before it had the chance to subside. He called out in surprise as she milked him further, spurring his orgasm to continue. His shaft pulsated and continued to pump his cream into her as she gyrated on top of him.

"...what you have been missing, and what you would have missed for all your days," he heard her voice say in his memory, his overwhelmed mind barely able to comprehend it. But comprehend it he did, and yet he could not stop. He came and came, and he did not know where all his seed was going, or where it was coming from, but he continued to pump into her, his endless fertile essence devoured by her hungry sheath.

At last, Evalyn climaxed, her entire body trembling with arcane power, and purple light glowed from her eyes and from the edges of her filled cleft as she cried out the final words of the spell. The words echoed in the crater, and the stars themselves shimmered with a shockwave of invisible energy that spread over the land.

All gasped as a wave of sexual tension crashed into them, their spirits absorbing the brunt of the unleashed power. The acolytes ejaculated immediately, splashing their seed against the inside of their robes. They groaned and fell over their drums, trembling with uncontrollable euphoria.

The two young women moaned and clutched each other as they felt the demon's huge length jerk within them before speeding out of one slit and ramming into the other, splashing some of his starry ejaculation against their outer lips, but for every one spurt that he missed, two where embedded deep inside them.

Labolas heaved a breath that conjured a hot wind from above, and he groaned throatily as he tossed his head back, his mane billowing in the gust. His hard member pulsed and shuddered as his demonic seed leapt from the furnace of his mysterious testes into his willing recipients. With each burst inside them, their bodies altered. Their skin changed hue to match the bronze sheen of the demon's, and petite horns of deepest shadow emerged from the tops of their foreheads. Their inner walls pulsated and rippled with erotic contractions, spurring Labolas to corrupt them more than he had any other being, let alone two at once. He wondered afterward what might have resulted if his energy had it been given to just one of them.

Evalyn rocked gently on top of Davos, riding her orgasm out in long, sensuous waves. Davos stared up at her, enraptured and breathing in moaning gasps, his own orgasm seemingly never-ending. But with each pulse of his manhood, he felt his life draining away. All the years of his life were burned like fuel in the furnace that was Evalyn, until at last, with one final breath and shudder of ecstasy, all went dark.

Evalyn took a deep breath, then said: "So mote it be. Thank you, Davos." She patted the chest of the young man, who lay dead, his body drained of all life-energy. She got off him, and slid off the altar, onto her feet. She muttered short incantations of protection and shooed away the invisible astral beings that came to feed on the outpouring of sex magic from her body.

"Labolas!" She called. She saw him standing next to the castle, with two naked, sultry succubi examining each other behind him. She recognized them as two of her servants. "Let loose some of your essence in them, did you?" She scrutinized them, and they cowered at her approach.

"Your spell was more powerful than I anticipated," Labolas stated.

"I'll take that as a compliment. I suppose they belong to you, now, is that right?"

"A deal was struck."

"Without my permission," Evalyn chided.

"Only their lives belonged to you, not their souls."

"Regardless, you are still sworn to serve me, so they serve me still." Evalyn glanced around, noting the dazed acolytes around the courtyard, and the two painted warrior women naked and entwined on the back of Suvak, who lay sprawled unconscious on the ground. Evalyn sighed in annoyance. "Girls," she said to the succubi, "clean the altar. I want it spotless."

The two girls looked to Labolas, who gave them a small nod.

"What are we to do with the sacrifice, great queen?" Isiri asked.

"I don't care. Toss it into the volcano. And Labolas, collect what's left of his spirit. I can feel it haunting me. Do with it what you will."

"You are most generous," Labolas growled softly.

"I must prepare for what is to come," Evalyn stated with a smile, and she strode into her castle.

*********

12