The Roommate Pt. 02

Story Info
Ruby is left confused after her night with Erin.
6.9k words
4.73
20.6k
39

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangotwo
tangotwo
57 Followers

Several weeks passed without even the slightest hint from Erin that anything had happened between us. She seemed her usual self, though I did catch her staring at me more regularly than usual, though this could have been because I was looking at her far more, looking for a sign that she thought of me as anything more than her best friend.

My feelings had become increasingly confused as the weeks dragged on. Trying to work out how I felt was like trying to read writing that had been scribbled over. It was almost as though I was deep in some woods with no knowledge of how to escape, gradually becoming more and more lost.

We had cuddled for the rest of the night after the party as we drifted in and out of sleep. I've always hated the sleep after I've been drinking anyway, I generally find that I wake up every hour with a mouth as dry as the Sahara. That night was even worse though. I adore Erin, but a single bed is designed to be used as just that - with a single person. Her body heat made me even more uncomfortable and there just was not enough room for the two of us.

James was ignorant to anything that had gone on the night before when he woke. Erin and I acted as normal, teasing him slightly about his enormous morning wood before rounding up our stuff and making our way out. On the way we bumped into the guy who I assumed was leaving for Australia, though I could have sworn it was the first time I'd ever seen him. James hugged him goodbye and said he'd be going to see him at the first opportunity, and I was left to wonder how on earth I didn't recognise this boy at all. Seriously, I don't even think I'd seen him in any pictures with James on Facebook.

And so, with an awkward hug to someone that I would have bet money on never seeing again, the three of us climbed into James' car and left.

Should we have driven? Probably not, I couldn't imagine any of us passing a breathalyser test, but James drove far more carefully than normal, and we arrived back at mine and Erin's safely. Erin climbed out, allowing me a few moments with James in which we had a quick kiss and he asked if I was working that night.

'Yeah, starting at five,' I answered. 'Are you coming to the gym?'

'I'll see how I feel,' he replied as his stomach let out a grumble that honestly probably would have registered as an earthquake. He looked down at it, shocked. 'I think I'll eat, then nap, then see how I feel.'

'Good idea,' I said, laughing, and with another quick kiss, I clambered out of the car, even more confused than I had been before.

Since we'd woken up that morning, I found my stomach doing somersaults every time I looked at Erin. I hadn't had these for a long time with James, which I'd just put down to us having been together for so long. I mean, you can't stay in the honeymoon phase forever, can you? But that last kiss with him had brought them right back. I suddenly felt like I was dating James for the first time again, and I was flung back to being that same teenage girl, smitten with the rugby boy from the year above.

I watched him drive off, not appreciating that this would be the least confused I would for the next few weeks. Instead, I sighed, turned and walked into my house. I wasn't sure how to handle things with Erin. She had made herself extremely vulnerable to me last night by admitting that she had never even had a kiss. I didn't want to pressure her into talking about anything until she was ready. And so, I headed upstairs, flopped down onto my bed, and endured another awful sleep.

***

Four weeks had passed since then, and Erin and I had still not even mentioned our night together. I still loved James, and we'd had regular sex since then and if I'm honest, it was the best sex we'd ever had. However, I still got those tingly sensations in my stomach whenever I saw Erin walking around the house. This wasn't helped by a change in rota at work, which meant that we had been put on far more shifts together than usual.

Perhaps out of guilt, I had agreed to go on a skiing holiday with James. We booked it a few days after the party, having already discussed it briefly a few weeks beforehand. He was as excited as I was, his enthusiasm boosted by some joint skiing lessons we had booked. I didn't need them, having been a few times in the past, but it was nice to spend some along time together and it was always funny to watch him fall arse over tit, something he did regularly during the sessions.

We only had three days until we went away, and I desperately wanted to talk to Erin before that happened. I needed to know how she felt, was she as confused as I was? Was it a one-time thing? Did I want it to be? And most importantly, I thought it would help the butterflies that I got every time I looked at her go away.

It was that evening, however, three nights before skiing, that I came up with a plan. We were both working the same shift, as seemed to be the norm now.

I know that some women have jobs where they can dress sexy and leave people drooling, but as lifeguards, that was not a luxury we enjoyed. Our uniform was simple - a light blue sports top, and black or navy shorts (though a lot of the girls wore leggings), and trainers. Still, even in this, Erin looked stunning. I'd always thought so, even before the incident, but ever since, she looked out of this world to me.

Her dirty blonde hair, as usual, was tied in a plait, and she was wearing shorts that really highlighted her phenomenal arse. I couldn't quite believe that this girl, this goddess, had let me be intimate with her. Had let me suck on her tits and touch her most private area until she came.

It was as I was cleaning the gym, staring down at her walking around poolside, that part of my plan formed, though I didn't know it at the time. Strangely though, it was nothing to do with Erin, but rather a conversation with James that began to formulate my scheme. He was working out; don't ask me what exercise he was doing because I don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes to the gym. I can tell you that he was very sweaty, and his arms were looking incredibly toned in his white vest. I could also see a rather large bulge protruding from his shorts. I bit my lip, before heading over to him.

'Hey.'

'Hey,' he responded, jumping slightly as he took out his earphone that I hadn't even noticed he'd been wearing.

'So, I know you're busy tonight, but how about I come round to yours tomorrow and we can not watch a film together?'

I tried my best to dictate to him my meaning as I emphasised the word 'not'. I never really found out if he cottoned on, he was very hard to read sometimes, but it didn't matter either way.

'I'd love to, but I'm seeing Emily, remember? I think she's just broken up with her girlfriend.'

Emily was James' older sister, and someone I got on with extremely well having helped her come out to her family.

'But she was at the party looking for a girl,' I replied, thinking back to the night and trying to remember what exactly she had said. 'She can't be that upset about it ending if she was trying to shag someone whilst they were still together.'

James gave a noncommittal shrug.

'What about if I wear that lacey pink thong you're so fond of?' I asked, whispering so that no one around us could hear.

'That's not fair, you know that's like my kryptonite.'

'I'll even wear the matching bra and stockings.'

'Any other time, you know I'd say yes, but I want to see her before we go away.'

'Your loss,' I said, giving him a wink and a quick kiss on the cheek before turning away.

Emily. That was an idea. If anyone knew what these feeling inside me meant, it was her. She'd been through something similar when she was coming out. I marched towards our staff room, put in the code to unlock it, and entered. I rushed over to my bag and pulled out my phone, all thoughts of cleaning having left my mind. My phone unlocked as it registered my face, and I opened WhatsApp before scrolling until I found Emily's name. Within seconds, I'd typed out a quick message.

Hey Em, it's me, your favourite person! James said you've broken up with your girlfriend, do you want to have a chat about it? There's something I need to talk to you about too. R x

My finger hovered over the send button as the memory of our first conversation bubbled to the front of my mind. She had warned me that she would take revenge if I ever hurt him. Emily loved James. She had always looked out for him during their troubled upbringing. Always put herself in the way of their father when he was in one of his rages. How on earth could I tell her that I had cheated on him?

Suddenly, I heard someone putting the code to the door in. I hastily deleted the message and threw my phone haphazardly into my bag. The door opened, and I looked up to see Erin walking in.

'Good to see you're working hard,' she said, giving me her playful look.

'I could say the same to you,' I retorted as I watched her throw herself into a chair.

'Yeah, that's fair, I honestly cannot be fucked tonight.'

'Same! Today has been a drag.'

'At least you've got skiing to look forward to. What were you talking to James about?'

'How did you know I was talking to James?'

'Rubes, there's fucking glass windows in the gym overlooking the pool, I hardly used Sherlock Holmes levels of deductions, I literally just looked upwards.'

I laughed. 'Nothing much, just distracting him from his work out.'

Erin said something else that I completely missed, my thoughts now back on the conversation with James. It took a few seconds for me to realise this, however, and by the time I had tuned back into the conversation, Erin was halfway through a sentence about something completely different.

'... she's just such a cunt. Honestly, I'd quit tonight if I had literally any other job prospects at all.'

It was my turn to use some deductive reasoning, though it wasn't hard to work out what she'd been talking about. Our centre manager - a truly nasty woman.

'Yeah, she is a complete bellend,' I said. 'Still, at least you've got me to keep you company.'

She smiled at that, before standing up and heading for the door. As she reached it, she turned back.

'That's very true, now how about instead of just keeping me company, you get off your arse and help me do our job so that I can leave at some point tonight?'

With that, she opened the door, and left. I sat there for a few moments, noticing the butterflies return. I thought one more time about the conversation with James, about Emily, and then about wanting to talk to Erin about the party. It was at this point that my plan came to me, fully formed.

***

The rest of our shift passed without incident. We both finished our jobs for the night, waited for the last of the members to leave, and began walking home. Our conversation was perfectly normal, though I might have imagined a bit more of a flirty nature to anything Erin said. Once we were home, however, we both headed straight upstairs and fell asleep in our respective rooms.

Neither of us were working the next day. Instead, we had a couple of university lectures which we both attended and dutifully tried our best to not be bored to death in. Afterwards, we headed to Subway for a quick bite to eat and then went home to do some reading for one of our modules. In summary, it was a boring, uneventful day. But that was fine by me, if our evening was the opposite, I was happy.

As I finished my reading, I heard Erin walk past my door and head downstairs. I ran to the door, yanked it open and shouted to her.

'You finished your reading?'

'Yeah,' came her response from the bottom of the stairs.

'Want to watch some TV?'

'Literally what I've come down here for. Hurry up though, otherwise you'll miss Catchphrase.'

We were quite sad really. I was 20 and she 19, but we never missed an episode of Catchphrase if we could help it. Other girls are age might be into more reality shows, but for us, we just really enjoyed it.

I pushed my door to and turned to face my mirror. I looked at my dark red hair which I'd put into a simple high ponytail and wondered if this was possibly my favourite way for it to be. Ordinarily it was styled however I fancied it that day, but looking now, the ponytail really brought out my cheekbones. My eyes flitted down to my outfit that I'd worn that day. I had chosen it especially for this evening. I wore a simple white blouse that I'd only buttoned up as far as I thought I could get away with at university, a tartan skirt that was a way too short, and knee-high socks. Even I thought I looked like a schoolgirl from a porno, but I also knew that I looked sexy as hell. I'd definitely caught Erin checking me out a few times today, which was to be expected seeing as I hadn't worn a bra and my boobs were practically on display for the whole world to see. It was my underwear, however, that I'd paid particular attention to. Underneath my skirt I wore my bright pink, lacey thong. The one that I had promised James I would wear. Why? Partly because it was incredibly sexy, but mainly because it was bright.

Smiling at myself, I took a deep breath, and turned to leave my room. When I got to our living room, I saw that Erin had already turned the TV to ITV and was watching the last dew adverts before the show started. She had dressed in a simple black t-shirt and leggings, evidently going for the comfy look, as opposed to the fuck me look that I had attempted.

She had sat on the sofa opposite the TV, so I planted myself on the other sofa, half watching the screen, half watching her. Eventually, the opening credits started, and we were introduced to today's contestants. Erin made a few comments about them, though I wasn't paying enough attention to hear her. I grunted a response each time, whilst inside I wondered if what I was doing was right. Finally, the game started, and I found myself getting into it like normal.

When the adverts came on at the first break, however, my stomach seemed to drop through the floor as I was reminded of the plan I had created. I needed to know if Erin saw me as more than just a friend, and this was the best way that I could think of. I allowed the adverts to finish, and as the gameshow started once more, I commenced stage one of the plan.

I looked at Erin, who was smiling at some bullshit joke that had been said, and I pulled my legs up onto the sofa. Once they were there, I sat cross legged, like I was in assembly at primary school. When I was in that position, I turned my attention back to the TV, whilst trying to keep half an eye on Erin. My panties were so bright, there's no way she wouldn't notice them. There was no way that she wouldn't be able to look at the region where my pussy was. Where she, four weeks earlier, had touched.

It didn't take long. No more than a minute had passed before I saw her from the corner of my eye glance at me, turn back to the TV, and then glance back. Yep, she had definitely done a double take. I smirked, pretending to enjoy the clue the contestants were being given. Meanwhile, I could feel a spark from my pussy. I felt myself beginning to get wet, knowing that I had Erin's attention, whether she wanted to give it to me or not.

Throughout the next segment of the show, I noticed her glance at me a lot more than she had been doing previously. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own too, as I saw her occasionally absentmindedly brush her breasts or groin. I couldn't blame her. By the time the next adverts were on, the spark in my pussy had ignited into a full-blown roaring fire. I ached to touch myself, to satisfy the hunger that was emanating from my cunt. But I knew I had to wait, phase two was about to begin.

'I'm just going to get my charger,' I said, standing up and heading for the stairs.

Erin made a noncommittal noise, though I was satisfied to see her subconsciously bite her lip as I walked past.

I practically flew up the stairs and into my bedroom. My charger was on my desk, exactly where I had planted it earlier, ready for this moment. Before picking it up, however, I slid my panties down my legs and stepped out of them. I picked them up and threw them into my laundry, noticing that they had become so wet, it was like I had picked them out of a swimming pool. I looked at myself in the mirror once more, lifting my skirt and allowing myself one fleeting touch of my pussy. I was wetter than I had been since that night with Erin. My body shivered as I ran my finger along my slit, collecting some of my juices that seemed to be gushing out. I could see that they had run down to the inside of my thighs, coating them and making them look as though they had been glossed.

It took a great deal of willpower not to fuck myself then and there. My cunt had become a raging inferno, and I needed it taken care of. But I knew that downstairs was my dream prize. And so, with a great deal of effort, I licked my finger clean, lowered my skirt, grabbed my charger and headed downstairs.

I thought I saw Erin shift uncomfortably as I bounced back into the room, as though I'd almost caught her doing something. I smiled at her, hoping that I would be seeing her do a lot more than what I suspected she had been doing soon. As I got to my sofa, I had to strategically choose the right angle to bend over and reach the plug socket. It wouldn't do to let Erin know that I was now commando under my skirt.

Eventually I succeeded, and put my phone on charge, though there was of course no need as I still had over half of my battery left. I sat back down, and watched the rest of the adverts, feeling my juices leak out onto the sofa as I kept catching Erin look at me. I knew she would be disappointed though, as I'd purposely sat down normally, not giving her a chance to see what she had done to my groin.

After a few minutes of the game, though, I slowly lifted my legs back onto the sofa to once again sit cross-legged. I counted the seconds in my head. Any moment now, she would look over, expecting to see my thong, and instead be granted a VIP view of my lips. Any second now... any second... come on, Erin, look at me! And then... bingo.

I heard her gasp and turned to look at her. Sure enough, she was sat, open mouthed, gaping at my cunt.

'Rubes, what the hell?'

'What?' I asked, trying to sound casual and innocent.

'Your fucking pussy is staring at me is what!'

'Oh, shit! Sorry I completely forgot! My thong was getting a bit uncomfortable, so I took it off. I didn't realise I was showing you.'

Erin didn't say anything to this, but I could see her subconsciously moving her own hand to her pussy again.

'Besides,' I said. 'It's not like you haven't seen it before. We've both seen each other naked more times than I can remember. Plus, the other week you had your hand down there playing with it.'

She blushed at this and looked away.

'I can go and put them back on if you like?'

'No, it's fine. I just... didn't expect it.'

'Like what you see?' I teased. 'I waxed this morning; I know you liked the fact I was smooth last time.'

'Shut up,' she said, though she laughed at this. 'That was just me being drunk.'

'Well, I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed it. In fact, it was the best orgasm I think I've ever had.'

'You're lying.'

'No, honestly Erin. It was incredible. If that's what you can do drunk, I'm not sure I could handle what you could do sober.'

'You'd be lucky,' she laughed, winking at me. Her face turned serious after this, however, and I could sense the vulnerability in her once more. 'You weren't so bad yourself.'

'Oh, I know. Just imagine what I could do to you if we didn't have to be quiet.'

Erin let out an involuntary moan at this. The TV continued playing Catchphrase, though neither of us were paying it the slightest bit of attention. We only had eyes for each other. Slowly, without breaking that eye contact, I lowered my hand to between my legs. The heat was radiating so intensely that I was amazed Erin couldn't feel it. Finally, my fingers brushed my labia, eliciting a small moan from me as they began to slowly move my lips apart, finding my slit.

tangotwo
tangotwo
57 Followers
12