All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 02'

by tangotwo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still hoping for that unexpected twist.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Well done! I rated this one a 5, and that was rounding up. Your use of the language is superior. I urge you, though, to proofread more carefully or, better yet, get a trusted friend to do it for you. It seems obvious that you dictate abd follow with a clean-up. Sometimes you miss the mark ("are" instead of "our" for example).

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Now this whimsically serious tale is getting more interesting. Sex scene well crafted — they clearly enjoy each other. James — still a work in progress and maybe simply serves as a foil of sorts. Pretty obvious I am enjoying; looking forward to seeing where you take us. Nicely done.

tangotwotangotwoover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback! I don't have anyone to proofread so I am just relying on myself. This one was also finished at about midnight so I was very tired and just wanted to sleep but needed to finish it off first!

But thank you for your feedback, I'll definitely take it on board

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

A delicious tale, five stars; please keep writing!

CoederoticaCoederoticaover 1 year ago

Love the story!

The secret affair between friends is just too hot! Would love a twist into dominance, maybe she gets blackmailed into doing what Erin wants with the video?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the affair. Not sure where you are heading with James but maybe a dominance here from Erin over Ruby might be nice while she still dates James. Maybe you could Erin bring Emily in and have Rub service her. whatever you do I know it will be another 5 stars. keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your thought with us.

Pappasleaze!

Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

I’m enjoying this even got a laugh…rooting for rubes and erin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous