The Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin appeared as though she'd been hypnotised. Her mouth kept opening, like she was trying to say something, but the words wouldn't form. I moaned slightly louder as my finger traced my slit.

'I haven't stopped thinking about you,' I said, my breathing picking up pace. 'About how good you fingers felt.'

Once again, the vulnerability flashed across Erin's face. She took her eyes off me and looked down at her lap as though ashamed about what she was about to say.

'Neither have I,' she finally whispered after what felt like an eternity. 'But I... I didn't think you felt the same. I thought you had only doneit because you were drunk.'

I removed my hand from my cunt, wanting to speak from my heart now and not be distracted.

'Erin, look at me.'

I waited for her to do so. Eventually, she looked at me and I was sad to see tears in her eyes.

'Erin, I joined in with you that night because I wanted to. Because when I heard you touching yourself, it was like a monster had awoken inside me. A monster that wouldn't be satisfied until I'd helped you reach orgasm. And until you had helped me do the same.

'It wasn't a one-time thing for me. I realised in that moment that I loved you. Not like a friend, but as something so much more. I still love James, and I don't want to hurt him, but I love you too. These last few weeks have been so confusing for me. I don't know what's going to happen with us and with me and James, but what I do know is that I feel excited whenever I see you and that right now, you've made me wetter than I've been since that night.'

A long pause followed this proclamation. My stomach was doing somersaults as I stared at Erin, wondering if I had gone too far, if I had just broken our friendship beyond repair. Had I stepped over that invisible line. Eventually though, after what felt like several years, still not looking at me, she responded.

'I love you too.'

I beamed, as she looked up at me.

'I have since I met you, I just... James...'

'I know,' I said. 'But he's not here right now. It's just you and me, so why don't you join me?'

My hand strayed back down to my pussy, which was now on the verge of exploding. Erin bit her lip again, clearly thinking. Eventually she came to her decision and stood up. Slowly, far too slowly for my liking, she began peeling her leggings off. They seemed to inch down her legs at a snail's pace. Finally, they reached the floor and were thankfully swiftly followed by her black panties. She stepped out of both, sat back down, and spread her legs.

Her hand reached down and began to slowly rub her pussy. She moaned softly, and my own pussy somehow became even wetter - something I hadn't thought possible. We sat there for a few minutes, staring at each other as we rubbed our cunts. I tried to avoid my clit, fearing that even a brief touch would bring me to my climax. Erin was becoming breathless, her hair seemed to have already become far messier than usual. I could see her hand beginning to go faster, though I preferred to stare at her eyes, my brown ones never leaving her blue ones.

Eventually though, I could no longer resist the thing I had been desperately trying to. It was time to do something I had been fantasising about for the last four weeks, though I had repressed these thoughts as much as I could. Standing up, I unbuttoned my blouse and let it drop to the floor, finally releasing my breasts from their prison. Not stopping there though, I reached behind me and unzipped my skirt, letting that join my blouse. Now I stood there, in only my knee-high socks which I had left on, watching Erin pleasure herself.

I slowly sauntered over to her, noticing the expression in her face from that of pleasure, to outright lust. Her eyes, always her best feature, were filled with desire and I could tell that she was excited. As I reached her, I lowered myself down in between her legs until me knees touched the floor. I reached my hand out to take hers and moved it from her cunt.

'Ruby,' she gasped, her voice hoarse and breathless. 'Are you sure -'

I cut her off by putting my finger to my lips, telling her without words to be quiet. And then, finally, I lowered my head until my mouth was centimetres from her pussy. I felt the heat coming from her in waves, and for the first time I was able to smell her. It was a far sweeter smell than I had expected, far different to my own scent. Right then, I thought it was the most beautiful thing that I had ever smelled. I inhaled and smiled up at her. She managed a nervous smile back, and then bit her lip again. This made me smile, I couldn't ever remember seeing her bite her lip before tonight, and yet here she was doing it for what seemed the thousandth time in the last few minutes.

I lowered my head further and began gently kissing the inside of her thigh. If I had thought that my thighs were wet earlier, they were nothing compared to Erin's. She seemed to be enjoying it though, as her entire body shivered. Smiling to myself, I moved to the other thigh and did the same. Again, I was rewarded with a shiver. Just as I reached her lips however, I stopped. Instead, I headed back south again and began to delicately lick her juices. I had tasted her before of course, but only from my fingers. I was desperate to taste her from the source.

It took a lot of strength to not rush but to take my time on the other thigh as well. I made sure that she was completely clean as I inched my way up slowly towards my reward. Finally, I got there. My tongue brushed the outside of her lips, and she shuddered once more.

'Ready?' I asked.

'Wait,' came her slightly panicked response. Immediately I stopped, terrified once again that I had gone too far.

'What is it? Do you want me to stop?'

'Fuck no, I just... don't judge me, okay?'

'Okay,' I replied, bewildered.

'Go and get your phone.'

It was a command, not a request. I did as instructed, standing up to get it, bringing it back and handing it to her before retaking my position between her legs.

'Want to tell me what you're planning?' I enquired.

'You're going away soon, and I want something to remember this by... so that I can touch myself to it.'

She then took my phone and pointed the camera at me.

'Seriously?'

'I said don't judge, now be a good girl and smile for the camera.'

Once again, I did as instructed, giving her my most seductive smile.

'Ready?' I asked.

'Just fuck me already,' came her response, desperation oozing from her voice as she kept the camera pointing at me.

I smiled, and at long last, obliged.

It was like nothing I could ever have imagined. The taste of her was indescribable, and I knew then and there that I was already addicted. My fingers had tasted incredible after the party, but this? This was something else. As soon as the first drop met my tongue, my plan to tease went out of the window. All I knew was that I needed to taste more of her, much more, as much as I could get. I wanted - no, I needed her to cum all over my face.

Reader, please don't judge me. I tried to stick to my plan. I really did. I tried to go slowly, enjoy the moment. But if you could taste her yourself, you'd understand. Instead, my tongue moved frantically, moving her lips so that I could run it up and down her slit like a woman possessed. Erin didn't seem to mind my insatiable desire, however. Her soft moaning had become louder. I kept hearing her moan my name in and amongst several cries to a god that she didn't believe in. I found her hole and rolled my tongue around it. This made her cry out even more as she begged me to go further. Happily, I obliged, as my tongue entered her, probing as deeply as I could get it.

Her hips began to grind on my face, bathing it in her sweet juices. I carried on fucking her with my tongue until I could tell that she was getting close to cumming. At this point, my own hand reached back and began to rub my own cunt, rapidly sending me towards the point of no return. My tongue glided effortlessly upwards towards the thing that I knew she craved more than anything - her clit.

Her moans became screams as I found it, my tongue immediately flicking it and rolling around it. We were both getting close now, weeks of pent-up frustration reaching boiling point. My mouth clamped down, and I sucked her clit, causing her to finally erupt. Her wild bucks sent me over the edge too, as we both climaxed together for the second time in a month.

Seconds, minutes, years, I'm not sure how long passed. Eventually though, our orgasms subsided, and we were left staring at each other. Erin's hair had become a mess, several strands stuck out of her usually neat plait. The silence stretched between us. Words went unspoken, what use were they anyway at this point? At that moment, we understood each other perfectly.

Eventually, Erin looked at my phone and pressed a button, I presume to stop recording. She stood up, forcing me to fall back slightly. I looked up at her from my kneeling position. Silently, she reached down, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over her head. She then reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Both her bra and shirt joined my own clothes on the floor as she reached down to help me up. Still without words, she took my hand and guided me upstairs, leading me into my room which I had left open.

As we entered, she let go of my hand, and laid down on my bed, placing my phone on the bedside table. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Her breasts were smaller than my own, but they suited her perfectly. I must have been staring for a long time though, because I was brought out of my revery by her laugh.

'Like what you see?' She asked, and her voice had become as smooth as silk.

'More than you could possibly know,' I replied.

'Well seeing as you're enjoying this view, how about I get to enjoy the view of you pussy above my face?'

I didn't need any more invitation than that. Like a giddy schoolgirl, I practically skipped over to my bed, clambered on and moved upwards towards Erin's face. I swung my leg over and positioned myself so that I was straddling her gorgeous face. Nothing happened for a few seconds and I briefly worried that she had had second thoughts. I needn't have worried, however.

'God, I love this view,' she said from between my thighs. 'I could stare at it forever... I won't though, there's something else I'd much rather do. Though, before we start, can I tell you something?'

'Go ahead.'

'You look fucking sexy in those knee-highs.'

And before I could respond, her face rose up, and her tongue finally made contact with my cunt. The shock went through me like a bolt of lightning. My entire body convulsed as her tongue pushed apart my labia and found my slit. Electricity coursed through my body as Erin's mouth performed acts that James' had never been able to.

My hips began to grind on Erin's face, similar to how hers had grinded on my own mere minutes ago. I had never experienced anything even remotely like it. The waves of pleasure that were flowing through my body were like nothing that James had ever managed to produce. And then, as my second orgasm began to build, my phone vibrated. Looking over, I could see that James was calling me, almost as though he knew I'd just been thinking of him.

'Shit,' I said. 'It's James.'

'Answer it,' came Erin's muffled voice as she continued sending me to places I'd never thought possible.

I began to lift my leg over her, but to my surprise, she pulled it back down. She momentarily paused the dance that her tongue was performing on my cunt.

'No, no, no,' she tittered. 'Answer it whilst you ride my face.'

I froze for a fraction of a second, caught briefly in two minds. When Erin's tongue darted over my clit, however, the primal part of my brain took over. I reached over, picked up my phone, swiped up, and held it to my ear.

'Hey babe,' I said, desperately trying to keep my voice neutral.

'Hey, I've just finished with Emily. It wasn't nearly as dramatic as we'd thought, so I wondered if you still wanted to come round? I haven't been able to stop thinking of you in that thong.'

'Maybe you could come here instead,' I replied, becoming more and more breathless as Erin's tongue circled my clit.

'Yeah, I can do, why the change in plan?'

'Oh I've just finished a run with Erin,' I responded, giving me a semi-believable excuse to have ragged breathing whilst speaking to him.

'Okay, well I'll be there in about ten, is that alright?'

'Yeah, I'll just jump in the shower now,' I said, my voice going far higher as Erin continued to pleasure me. 'See you soon babe.'

I had hung up before he could respond, throwing my phone on the floor and collapsing so that my arms propped me up.

'Oh fuck, Erin. James is going to be here soon.'

'Then you'd best cum quickly, hadn't you?' Her mischievous voice sang in between her licks.

'Fuuuuck,' I moaned. 'I'm not cumming on my own.'

With that, I collapsed fully so that my head was back where it belonged - between her legs. I worked fast again, knowing we had only minutes. I matched my tongue movements to hers, so that she could feel exactly what sensations she was sending cascading through me. Immediately she responded. Moans emanated from her mouth, causing vibrations on my already sensitive clit. I was getting close, but I needed her to cum too.

I moved my hand towards Erin's cunt, and slid two fingers in. I pumped them slowly a few times, causing a few moans of pleasure, before bending them in search of the gold I knew was there. It didn't take long. Even if I hadn't been able to feel it, the muffled scream gave it away as I began to press on her g-spot. Her hips bucked as her orgasm grew rapidly. I continued sucking on her clit, my own hips gyrating, rubbing my pussy over her whole face and coating it in my juices as once again, I reached the edge of no return.

And then, suddenly, it happened. Her tongue circled my clit as her mouth clamped down around it. It was as though the earth had stopped spinning, like I was momentarily frozen in time. It was nothing like the earth-shattering orgasm I'd had downstairs. This one was somehow more tender, and yet far, far more powerful. I hadn't even realised that my own mouth was continuing to work on Erin, nor that my fingers were still playing with her g-spot. It was only Erin screaming my name louder than anything she had before that made me realise that she, too, had cum. In a far-off part of my mind, I was worried that James would hear. But for that moment, I didn't care. My body had become strangely empty, like my legs wouldn't be able to support me if I stood up.

What must have been at least five minutes past with us just lying there. Me on top of Erin, both our heads resting on each other's thighs, our breathing slowly recovering. Eventually though, she lightly slapped my arse.

'Come on, James will be here in a second and you still need a shower.'

I can't even describe to you the contented sounds that left my mouth at that point. All I can tell you is that they weren't words, at least not in any language that had yet been discovered. Another pat on my bum eventually encouraged me to move, and so reluctantly I swung my leg over Erin. With an enormous amount of effort, I turned my body so that our heads were next to each other. We stared at each other's eyes briefly, and then kissed. I had forgotten what kissing her felt like. Our tongues met and performed the same dance they had nearly a month earlier, and we both sighed into each other. Eventually, she broke the kiss.

'Seriously you lazy cow, go shower or James is going to wonder why you're covered in my cum.'

Without saying anything, I smiled, gave her one last quick kiss, and clambered up. I had been right to worry about my ability to stand. My legs almost gave way, and I had to hold onto the bedside table for support.

'Fuck me, I don't think I'm going to be able to walk,' I laughed.

'Stop being dramatic and go fucking shower,' she giggled, before adding as an afterthought. 'Maybe brush your teeth as well...'

I picked up my phone and walked towards the door, my legs shaking as I did so.

'Ruby,' Erin called, and I turned to face her. 'I'll clear up all the clothes for us, but only if you send me that video.'

I smiled, picked up a towel from my desk chair, and left the room. As I headed downstairs, I searched for Erin's name on my phone, opened our conversation and attached the video. Not content, I began to type a message to go with it.

Watch this daily whilst I'm gone, and think of what I'm going to do to you when I get back ;) x

I pressed send, locked my phone and hugged it to my chest. I smiled as I realised that I was beginning to get wet again. As I entered the bathroom, I wondered if James would be able to make me feel anything like that in a few minutes time.

12