The Roommate Pt. 05

Story Info
Events reach their conclusion.
11.8k words
4.18
7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers

Emily

I left Ruby's house, my mind buzzing. I'd fancied Ruby for years but would never have done anything about it. Even now, having lived part of my fantasy, I wasn't sure that I'd done the right thing. Thoughts of my brother kept flitting through my mind as I walked home, high heels clicking on the pavement. I'd been so angry when I first saw the video, the proof of what I'd suspected. Angry that Ruby had had such little respect for my brother that she would fuck someone else. And to do it when he was in the room? That was even worse.

And yet what had I done in response? Also fucked my brother's girlfriend. Was I any better than her? I could try and justify what I'd done. I could say that I'd done it to avenge him. But that was bullshit. The truth was that I had wanted to fuck Ruby from the moment I'd met her, and this was an easy way in.

I turned down an alley, my hands in the pockets of my coat. I'd put my clothes back on before leaving Ruby and Erin's house, having taken them off when I heard Ruby stir in her bed. I regretted, however, my decision to not bring any other shoes. My feet were in agony, the uneven surface making things about a million times worse. I tried to take my mind off the discomfort I was in by thinking back to my time with Ruby. I couldn't honestly say it was everything I'd dreamed of. I tried to vent my anger into the sex, but my feelings towards Ruby kept overriding them, leaving me - and probably Ruby - confused.

Even so, I could feel myself getting wet at the memory of seeing her spreadeagled. Her tits were exactly as I'd pictured them, her nipples so swollen by the end, and her pussy. My god, if I'd died immediately after seeing that cunt, I'd have died happy. It was so perfect. I stopped as I thought back, aware of exactly how wet I was getting.

I looked towards the end of the alley, and, seeing no one, looked behind me to the other end. No one in sight. I leaned against the wall, undid my coat, and slid my hand down the front of my skirt. Electricity rippled through my body as soon as my fingers made contact with my pussy. I was even wetter than I'd realised, and my fingers glided smoothly through my lips, easily finding their goal. A small moan slipped out as my index and middle finger slipped inside me. I thought back to Ruby. To riding her face, and the feel of her tongue as I ground myself on her. It had only been seconds, but I was already close to the edge. Years of fantasising had become reality, and it was too much. It was coming. I was on the edge. My moans grew in volume.

And then, just as I was teetering on the edge of oblivion, I heard footsteps from the mouth of the alley.

'Fuck,' I said, quickly sliding my hand out from my skirt and looking towards the intruder.

'No, I'm telling you now, you can fuck off,' came the voice of the young woman walking towards me. 'You're a fucking cunt, and I swear to god, if you ever come near me again, I'll fucking kill you.' I looked at her as there was a pause in her phone call, the person on the other end clearly trying to justify something. She was heavily pregnant and pushed an empty pram in front of her. I presumed that she had just dropped another child off somewhere, perhaps nursery or to a relative. She had flaming red hair, freckles, and piercings in her ears and one of her eyebrows. She wore a loose, button up shirt and leggings, with dirty white Converse completing her outfit. As she came closer, I heard a thick Irish accent as she began speaking again. 'Well you should have thought about the kids before you fucked her then, shouldn't you? No, fuck off you absolute cunt.' And with that, she hung up the phone. Finally, she looked up and spotted me.

I smiled awkwardly at her, and she replied with a sheepish one of her own.

'Bloke?' I asked, referring to the person she had just been arguing with.

'No, love,' she replied. 'A fucking cunt.'

I smiled at that.

'Aren't they all?'

'This one is King Cunt, I promise you,' she said, making me laugh.

'How far along?' I asked, nodding towards her stomach.

'What?'

'How far along are you?'

'I'm not pregnant you bitch,' she said, her voice rising with anger.

'Oh,' was all I could say, wishing that the ground would open and swallow me whole as the silence stretched between us. 'Sorry,' I managed to add, eventually.

'I'm just joking,' she said, laughing at my face. 'Eight months.'

'You dick,' I replied with a laugh. 'Fancy a tea or something? Costa is just down the road and I love bitching about people.'

'Costa? Fuck that, I'm eight months pregnant, and have just dumped a ten-month-old to my mum so I can get to work. Let's do my place instead.'

'I thought you just said you had to get to work?' I laughed.

'Eight months pregnant and newly freed from King Cunt,' the woman responded. 'Work can fuck off.'

'Right,' I said, still laughing. 'I'm Emily, by the way.'

'Kate,' she responded, as she strolled past me with her empty pram.

'How far away is your place?'

'Like two minutes,' she said. 'You can help me chuck all of his shit out if you want.'

'I'd fucking love to,' I said, wanting to work out some of the confusion I was feeling about Ruby. 'So, what did he -'

'I'm not getting into it,' Kate said, cutting me off. 'Use your imagination, and I can guarantee it's worse than that.'

***

Erin

I regretted swapping shifts with Ruby from the moment I stepped foot in the centre. Cat, the centre manager was on shift with me. Evidently she had also swapped shifts, as Ruby made a point of avoiding working alone with her and so usually worked alongside Damian, a duty manager who was generally a sound guy. Cat didn't bother to look at me as I entered the building. She was busy making sure there was the correct amount of money in the till. For my own part, I tried to sidle past her without her noticing me. But alas, bitches be bitches.

'You're late,' Cat said, still not looking at me.

I checked my phone. 05:37, and my shift didn't start until 06:00.

'We've got nearly 25 minutes until we open,' I replied, trying to keep the tone of annoyance in my voice to a minimum.

'You should be here half an hour before your shift starts, you know that,' she retorted, still not looking at me.

'Oh, sorry, I didn't realise I'd be paid from half five,' I said, definitely not succeeding in keeping the tone of annoyance to a minimum this time.

That made her look up, and I could see anger in her cold, blue eyes.

I'm going to pause the story here to describe the bitch to you. I don't want to be stereotypical, and yet I'm going to be. Cat looked exactly like a traditional Karen. She had the bleach blonde, short hair that made it look like she was going to ask to speak to your manager at all times. She'd had filler put into her lips, though not well, and it gave her the aura of a fish. She had a small stud in her nostril, and was slightly overweight, though not enough that you'd look at her and think she was fat. She was short but had a big personality. Unfortunately, her personality was that of a complete cunt. Neither I, nor Ruby liked her. She was constantly finding excuses to have meetings with people to tell them off and exert her authority, even when she had done similar, or worse, things. Someone once told me that people often get promoted to one level above where they should be. That was Cat. Cat was a cunt.

'I got here at five this morning,' she said coldly. 'Luckily for you, I've managed to do everything that needs doing, especially as you can't even be bothered to get here on time.'

I ignored this. Why the fuck should I care if she got here an hour before the centre opened? No other manager did that. She decided to do it off her own back and that was somehow my fault? Nah. Fuck off Cat you old hag.

My thoughts turned to Ruby as I climbed the stairs. I'd heard her get back in from her night out in the early hours of the morning. It took all my willpower not to clamber out of bed and join her in hers. I only wanted to cuddle, but knowing how Ruby gets when she's had a few, I wasn't convinced that one thing wouldn't lead to another. As much as I'd love that, I still had to get up for her shift, and therefore needed to sleep.

The thought of her arms wrapped around me filled me with such a strong sense of happiness, that I almost forgot about Cat. I'd known Ruby for years and had instantly developed a crush on her the moment we met. I'd only had boyfriends before meeting her, and I hadn't even kissed any of them, so it was perhaps natural that confusion was something that I lived with for several months after we met. Why did I suddenly fancy this girl? It wasn't for a long time that I realised that I didn't have a crush on her. I was head over heels in love with her. She was kind, funny, beautiful, everything you could want in a partner. I still found men attractive, but from the moment we met, there was no one for me but Ruby.

As I keyed in the passcode to get into the staff room, I thought back to our first night together. I hadn't planned anything. I thought she was asleep, and I got caught up in the moment. I would have never made a move on Ruby anyway, but with James sleeping next to us? Definitely not. And yet somehow, miraculously, Ruby hadn't been grossed out. She hadn't found me disgusting for playing with myself next to her or been freaked out that it was her I was fantasising about. No, instead she'd gone along with it. She'd let me get bolder and bolder until she joined in herself.

I suddenly became aware of a dampness spreading through my underwear at these thoughts. If Cat had already done everything, she didn't need me at all. Plus, she was already annoyed at me for "being late" and then answering back about it. So surely, I could just stay in here until the centre opened...

That was all the convincing that it took. I sat on the desk chair, and slid my leggings down, kicking my trainers off as I did so. I struggled to get my right foot out of the leggings and didn't even bother trying to get my left foot out as well, instead choosing to let them hang on my ankle. I placed my feet up on the desk, spreading my legs as I did so. My pussy felt cold as the air reached the moistness of my lips. Grabbing my phone, I began looking for pictures of Ruby. We'd sent each other enough whilst she was skiing for me to be perfectly content, and I searched through them for my favourite one.

Apparently I was in an indecisive mood, as I couldn't settle on any one in particular. Instead, I contented myself with flicking between several. I tried to stay quiet as I began to play with myself. My fingers gliding along my slit, separating my lips with ease. I imagined Ruby as I sat there, partially naked in the staff room. I tried to remember the feel of her skin, the smell of her hair. A small moan escaped my lips as I began circling my entrance, imagining it not to be my fingers, but Ruby's tongue. Unable to resist much longer, I slowly slid one finger inside. Gently, slowly, I began moving it in and out, remembering how Ruby had done the same to me on multiple occasions.

As I slid out fully, I saw my own cum bridging the gap between my finger and my cunt. It stretched and stretched, getting thinner and thinner, until eventually it broke. I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked my own juices off it. Again, I was imagining Ruby, not myself, and that thought was almost enough to trick me into tasting her, rather than me. As I removed my finger from my mouth, I lowered it back down to my pussy. Slowly, I began to circle my now swollen clit with three fingers, eliciting a small gasp as I did so.

As I flicked through the photos of my love, my fingers circled faster and faster. I could feel the orgasm building, reaching its crescendo. I tried to stay as quiet as possible, but even so, I let out several moans. As long as Bitchface didn't hear me, I'd be okay. I smiled at that, the thought that right now I was masturbating in her centre. I briefly wondered what she would do if she caught me. What would she do if she caught me and Ruby fucking in the changing rooms? That thought seemed to excite me even more, and I could feel the orgasm coming. I reached the precipice, but went fully over the edge mere milliseconds later, as I slammed 2 fingers into myself, imagining it to be Ruby's tongue inside me.

After cleaning myself up, and sorting out my hair in the toilet, I headed back downstairs with five minutes left until the centre officially opened. I could see the members queuing outside even now. Cat, however, was nowhere in sight. Confused, I headed into the manager's office to see if she was there.

I could hear talking as I approached the door, which made me even more confused. No one else would be working with us for another couple of hours. So who was she talking to? Entering the keycode, I pushed the door open, and saw Cat talking with Brandon, another manager. Both looked at me as I walked in.

'Ah,' said Cat, a smile on her face. 'We were just talking about you. I called Brandon when you weren't here on time. I presumed you'd forgotten your shift, and he kindly volunteered to start earlier to cover you.'

I looked at Brandon, who gave me a small smile which I did not return.

'I wasn't -' I began but was cut off by Cat.

'So you'll just clean the centre, and Brandon and me will switch between reception and poolside, okay?'

I silently corrected her grammar, but did not respond to her. Instead, I silently turned and left the room, seething. It was as the door closed behind me, that I had an idea.

***

Ruby

'Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck,' came James' voice in a strangled whisper from behind me.

With one final thrust, I felt rope after rope of cum enter my arse. The sensation wasn't unpleasant, but nor was it enjoyable, it just sort of... was. There was nowhere near as much pain as there had been when Emily had first fucked me. Clearly she had loosened me up sufficiently for James to slide in relatively easy in the scheme of things.

I myself, hadn't managed to cum. I'd begun playing with myself shortly after James first penetrated my bum, awkwardly reaching between my legs and rubbing my clit. I'd been getting close as he finished inside me, my thoughts a scrambled mix of the present with James, and the past with both Erin, and for the first time ever, Emily.

'Fuck,' James said, as his hands clenched my arse cheeks. I could see his head thrown back, his eyes squeezed shut as I looked at his reflection in the mirror above the sink. He was a sweaty mess, and I couldn't help smiling to myself, in spite of my own lack of an orgasm. Even now, in his post-orgasmic state, with his hair a mess and sweat literally dripping off his face, he still made my heart swell. And then came the guilt. I'd now cheated on him with two people, one of whom was his own sister. It hit me then, properly for the first time, as I looked into his reflection, exactly what I was doing to this sweet man. Of course, with his dick currently going limp inside my arse, it wasn't his sweetest moment, but the look of ecstasy on his face was a crushing blow.

To my horror, I felt tears begin to prick my eyes. My feeling of love that had so quickly filled my heart was replaced by an even stronger sense of sadness. So, fighting back the tears, I finally spoke.

'Enjoy it?'

He didn't speak, merely nodding his affirmation instead.

'I thought you might,' I said, moving my hips forward so that he slid out of me.

I watched as he seemed to recover himself, my head still against the floor, my bum held high as I remembered the task Emily had set me. I also remembered the lipstick mark that was now in plain view of James if he looked. With a sudden panic, I asked James to pass me my bag, before unceremoniously telling him to leave the changing room. He looked taken aback by this abrupt ending, especially as he knew that I hadn't climaxed, but got changed and left me after I pointed out that we couldn't both leave the changing room at the same time.

And then I stayed there. For several minutes I stayed in that same position, head down, arse up, contemplating life. The tears returned, and this time I didn't stop them. They flowed out, as I thought about the damage I was causing. They flowed as I thought of James, and what he would say if or when he found out. They flowed as I thought of Erin, and how happy she was whenever she was with me, but I'd have to hurt either her or James at some point. They flowed as I thought of Emily, as I thought about how confused I was that I wasn't angry at her, that actually I had enjoyed our time together. They flowed for all of it, for all the confusion, the love, the anger, for the hurt that I would soon have to cause. For all of it.

After several minutes, however, my main feeling was one of immense discomfort. Sighing, and remembering Emily's task, I reached out and found the butt plug that I had put on the floor earlier. I slid it back inside, using it as a makeshift cork for James' cum. As I stood up, some of it began leaking down my leg, but nowhere near as much as would have cascaded out without the plug. I had never removed the pearl panties, merely pushing them to the side to allow James access. But as I stood up, they slid smoothly back between my lips, causing me to moan with pleasure at the sensation, which seemed to have increased a thousandfold after my failure to climax.

The pearls felt incredible against my wetness as I pulled my leggings back up and picked up my bag. With a quick adjustment to my hair, I left the changing room. I had to stop a few times as the pearls worked their magic, causing me to lean against the wall and bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

I ignored everyone as I walked through the centre. I just wanted to get in my car and get home, and so didn't have time for whatever bullshit Cat was trying to talk to me about, nor the friendly greetings from members that I knew from my years at the centre. My arse felt strange, and oddly empty after my time with both Emily and James, and I could feel James' cum leaking out slowly, in spite of the plug that I was wearing.

By the time I had gotten into my car, my leggings had a definite wet patch that spread from the front (caused by the pearls), between my legs, and spreading up my bum (caused by James). It was therefore an uncomfortable drive. Still, despite my discomfort, I could feel my pussy starting to throb due to the presence of the pearl panties that Emily had given me. An ache began spreading through my body, and suddenly my thoughts were of one thing - Erin. I began thinking back to our times together, of her kisses, her tongue roaming my body, of it diving inside me.

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own, as it moved down underneath my leggings. I thanked a god that I didn't believe in for an automatic car, as my fingers found my cunt, spreading my lips and causing me to moan aloud. Even after just one small stroke, I could feel an orgasm building, the pearls having done a lot of the work already. My thoughts began to become scrambled as I drove, one hand on the wheel, one hand working my pussy, effortlessly gliding through my wetness. And then, just as my fingers found my opening, ready to penetrate, my foot slammed on the brake.

In my distracted state, I hadn't noticed the car in front stopping to let a heavily pregnant woman cross the road. Breathing an enormous sigh of relief, I removed my hand from my legs, and continued driving as the car in front pulled off. It was at this point that my mind cleared enough to realise that I had been driving on autopilot, and that I was less than a minute away from my house. Instantly perking up, I managed to resist touching myself for the rest of the journey. Besides, Erin would be home by now, which would probably mean not needing to touch myself at all.

tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers