The Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue left me. Her lips clamped around my clit. She sucked, whilst running her tongue in circles. I did the exact same to Emily, feeling her whole body buck frantically. And then it happened.

I screamed as the orgasm flowed through me with the force of a thousand nuclear bombs. Emily's screams joined mine mere seconds later. And then, finally, Erin's merged with both of ours. A cacophony of muffled cries ripped through the bedroom. The air became stuffy with sex as all three of us lost control of our bodies.

All good things must come to an end though. And gradually, we regained control of our bodies. Our breathing was deep and laboured. I can't speak for the others, but my hair was plastered to my forehead. Emily's juices coated my face. Then, just as we began to untangle ourselves, I heard a noise. I removed my head from Emily, seeing her lift her own up. Erin moved her body to get a view as well, and as one, our worlds imploded.

'James,' I said, seeing my boyfriend standing in the door before he turned and left.

***

Thank you so much for joining me in this story, I hope you took pleasure from it. Please now enjoy the opening to my new series - The Visit - which will be published shortly.

The Visit - Pt. 01

The doorbell rang. Sighing, I lifted myself off the sofa and stumbled to open the door. I had a shrewd suspicion that the caller would be my girlfriend, she'd hinted that she'd be dropping by, but this was far earlier than I'd expected.

I'd been dating Ellie for a few months now, having met her at work. I won't bore you with the finer details of my job because honestly, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. My job is in the insurance industry and is not fun. Ellie was a delivery driver for a local pizza place when I met her. She'd delivered our order for a staff party we'd been having. We got chatting for far too long and she gave me her number before rushing off after she realised how long she'd spent delivering one order.

Ellie was tall, with shoulder length slightly ginger hair. Her eyes were green with little brown fleck in them. She had a slim build, but a great arse. I couldn't tell you the exact size of her breasts, having never looked in detail at her bra and being too busy being enthralled by them to ask her. But they were a good handful, not too big and not too small.

As for myself, I was about 6 foot 4 inches, with dark brown hair and chocolate-coloured eyes. I was muscular, having swam at national level all throughout my youth. This gave me particularly broad shoulders. I'd kept up my fitness when I'd quit swimming to pursue my other pastime - girls. I'm not going to sit here and toot my own horn either, telling you that I was hung like a horse. I was slightly above average - about 6.5 inches but slightly girthier than average.

I'd been napping when the doorbell rang, and so my mind was full of that fog you get when you've just woken up. The one that means you don't know what year it is, let alone what time of the day. Still, even through the fuzziness that was my thoughts, I was able to recognise that the person who had rung the bell was not Ellie. For starters, she was a lot smaller. Her head has been shaved on one side, thought the rest of her hair was long and straight, falling to below her shoulders. One of her arms was covered in a sleeve tattoo, and the other was covered higgledy-piggledy in dozens of small tattoos. She carried a hold all over one shoulder and wore a huge smile on her face, which also featured eyes the exact colour of my own.

'Hey bro,' said my sister. 'Mind if I come in?'