The Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers

I pulled into the driveway, noting Erin's car already there. Smiling, I applied the handbrake, undid my seatbelt, and slid out of my car. I was going to fuck Erin again, even if she had got home and immediately fallen asleep. I allowed myself another smile at the thought of her face when she was woken by me between her legs. Or better yet, me straddling her face.

I inserted the key, turning the lock, and stepped into the house. My head automatically pivoted upwards, towards Erin's room. Unfortunately, she would have to wait, I still had one more thing to do for Emily. Sighing, I began walking down the corridor towards the kitchen. As I walked past the living room, however, I peered in, and froze.

'Ruby!' Came an excited voice from within.

***

Emily

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't you dare fucking stop' came Kate's voice from above me. Obliging, I continued working my tongue around her clit, feeling her grind uncontrollably against my face.

It hadn't taken long between stepping into her flat and having her ride my face like an overly enthusiastic cowgirl. I had sensed from our first exchange that Kate might bat for both teams, and I had been proven right almost immediately. Our conversation had continued as we walked to her place, and a few well-chosen words from myself about how she had deserved better than whoever this guy was led to me saying she just needed a good fuck, which had ended up leading to her leaning in and kissing me on her sofa.

She had seemed hesitant at first, even though she had made the first move. It was as though she was worried that she might have crossed the line. But as I probed her lips with my tongue, she opened her mouth wider, allowing her own to meet me. My hands began roaming her body, as she cupped my face, pulling me in closer. Moans escaped her as I began moving down towards her neck, moving her hair aside to give me free access.

As I kissed her neck, my hands moved to her shirt, unbuttoning it and sliding it off her when I'd finished. Kate seemed unsure of what to do with her own hands, constantly changing between running them through my hair and stroking my back. Mine, meanwhile had found the clasp of her bra, and within seconds the bra had hit the floor, releasing Kate's enormous breasts from their prison. No sooner had they stopped bouncing, then Kate had pushed my head away, stood up and offered her hand out to me. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, I reached out and took it.

As soon as we had reached Kate's bedroom, she pushed me inside and onto her bed.

'Take your underwear off,' she said in her thick Irish brogue. 'You won't be needing it.'

I did precisely as I was told, not bothering to waste time taking off my skirt. As I followed my command, I watched as Kate struggled out of her leggings, a task made harder by the fact she appeared to be unable to reach down and take off her Converse. Eventually though, she managed it, and I smiled as I noticed that no knickers had followed them - Kate had been going commando. My eyes were transfixed by her pussy, which was unshaven, most likely due to her enormous belly.

Kate sauntered over to me, not bothering to waste time trying to look sexy. Instead, there was a look of insatiable hunger on her face, as though she might die if I didn't make her cum within the next few minutes.

'Lie down,' she commanded. I did as I was told, and watched as she manoeuvred herself so that she was straddling my face. Again, this task was far more complicated due to Kate's size, but the moment her pussy was above my face, I brought her hips down and began to work it with enthusiasm.

Her moans began softly, before being quickly replaced by screams. It didn't take long for Kate to begin grinding on my face with a fervour I hadn't expected. I responded by moving my tongue to her clit.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, don't you dare fucking stop' came Kate's voice from above me. 'Lick my cunt you fucking whore.'

Well, I guess I should have expected that language after hearing her conversation with her partner. But who am I to turn down such a request?

'Fuck, fuuuck,' she screamed. 'Fuck, I'm going to cum already.'

Continuing my pace, I felt Kate's thighs shake and her body go rigid. One loud, prolonged scream told me that I had done my job. After a minute, she clambered off my face.

'Sit up, slut.'

Again, I did as I was told, quite enjoying being dominated for once, especially after dominating Ruby a few hours ago. Kate was already sat against the headboard and tapped the spot next to her. I crawled over and sat where I had been told to. Without so much as a word to me, she grabbed me by the hair, and forced my head into her breasts.

'Suck,' came her one-word command.

Her nipples were dark and swollen and her breasts felt heavier and firmer than I had expected. As I began sucking, I heard Kate moan, her hand pulling me in tighter and restricting my breathing. And then, suddenly, I felt the thin, fast flow of her milk hit the back of my throat. In hindsight, I should have been expecting this. Kate had told me she had a ten-month-old and was also eight months pregnant. But still, I was taken aback at the time. As the milk flowed, however, I found that the taste wasn't unpleasant at all. It was warm and sweet, and whilst I may not have wanted to drink it forever, it was enjoyable to be doing it in that moment.

As I drank, I felt Kate's other hand forcibly spread my legs. Her fingers working their way slowly towards my pussy. I let out a small shudder as they found my swollen clit and began circling. Between eating Kate's cunt, and not finishing playing with myself in the alleyway, I knew I wouldn't last long. No sooner had I begun to enjoy her fingers, however, Kate removed them.

'You'll get to cum,' she said. 'When your Mammy is dry.'

Moaning again, though this time with frustration, I continued to suck on Kate's nipple. My hand wondered up towards her other breast, and began rolling the nipple so that it, too, began lactating. Kate, however, batted it away.

'You're to drink all of it, bitch,' she said, before slapping my pussy hard and causing me to cry out in pain.

Eventually, Kate seemed satisfied, and pulled me off her breasts by my hair.

'Get on all fours,' she said, slapping my pussy again. 'Now.'

As I did so, I heard her climb off the bed and open her bedside table. Before I had chance to look at what she was getting out, however, I felt my head being pulled back by my hair and something being forced into my mouth. Seconds later, leather straps were being pulled around my head as the gag was secured in place. As it was tightened, my mind cleared enough for me to realise that Kate had given me an open mouth gag. Saliva was already pouring out of my mouth.

'Take the rest of your clothes off,' Kate barked. 'Now, we're going to play a game. For every minute you last before cumming, I'll let you have an item of clothing back to leave in. Understand?' I nodded. 'Personally, I hope you don't last a single minute, because a slut like you doesn't deserve clothes, does she?' I shook my head, still enjoying being the submissive one for a change, even if it meant I walked home naked.

I resumed my position on my hands and knees, and lowered my head to the bed, almost shaking with excitement. Kate clambered onto the bed behind me. I hadn't seen what she had been doing whilst she spoke to me, but I had an idea. Sure enough, seconds later, I felt a smooth, wide cock slide inside me. I moaned as best as I could with my mouth forced open, saliva drooling onto the sheets below.

The strap on was fully inside me within seconds, and from the feel of it, I suspected it was at least eight inches, possibly more. I could feel it pressing hard against me before it was sliding back out. I gasped in pleasure as Kate plunged it back in, with far more force this time. I managed to grunt a noise of approval, as Kate began working faster and harder.

Every now and then, Kate slapped my arse cheeks and call me a derogatory name. Usually it was me doing this, and I was surprised to find my body tingle with pleasure each time it happened. Her rhythm was fast and hard, and soon I was screaming (or attempting to) with each thrust, feeling the orgasm build inside me. I had no idea how long it had been. No idea of how many items of clothing I would be allowed to wear when I left Kate's flat, but I suspected it hadn't been long at all.

And then, as the tidal wave of pleasure built inside me, as my orgasm reached the edge of oblivion, a realisation struck me. And it was as I thought of this, stunned by it, that I finally fell off the edge, into infinity. My screams reached a pitch and volume that they hadn't managed so far. My entire body shook. My muscles spasmed, as though torn between a desire to relax and to contract. I barely noticed Kate slide out of me. I barely noticed her remove the gag. I barely noticed anything.

I came back to reality as I saw Kate sliding the dildo off, before staring at me, hands on her hips.

'Three minutes,' she said. 'Three items.'

Slowly, I rolled off the bed and stood up. Kate had already left the room. I looked around for my clothes but didn't see any. Instead, I left Kate's bedroom, and headed towards the living room. She was stood there, still naked but for her Converse. My clothes and heels were in a pile by her feet.

'What are you taking then?' She asked me, a coy smile on her face.

'Er,' I replied. 'I guess, my shoes, my thong, and my coat.'

Kate laughed.

'What? You said three minutes, so I get three items back.'

'Your shoes are two items,' she laughed.

'What? That's not fair!'

'Life's not fair,' she responded.

'Fine. I guess I'll take my shoes and my coat then.'

'Shame, I was looking forward to you leaving in heels and thong,' she said, bending down awkwardly and just about managing to extract the clothing before throwing them to me.

'I'll be back for the rest,' I said, giving her a sly smile.

'You'll get them back when I say you'll get them back,' was her blunt response. 'Now fuck off, and thanks for the fuck. You were right, that was exactly what I needed.'

I laughed and headed towards the door; now clad in the exact items of clothing I had worn as I entered Ruby's room hours earlier.

'Emily,' Kate said, and I turned to face her, watching as she waddled over to me. 'Give me your phone.'

I reached into my pocket and extracted it. Unlocking it, I passed it to her and watched as she typed her phone number in. She pressed call, and the flat was filled with sound of her own phone vibrating on the table.

'When I say come, you come, understand? And absolutely no underwear.'

I nodded, and she reached around me to open the door. Before I could leave, she gave me one final, deep kiss, and shoved me out into the hallway. The door slammed. Smiling, I pulled out my phone again, and opened WhatsApp. Finding the conversation I wanted, I began typing.

***

Erin

So, Brandon and Cat alternate between reception and poolside every half an hour, starting from 06:00. The next member of staff in won't be until 09:00, call it 08.45 to get everything set up. Unless of course someone comes in to use the gym, which shouldn't be an issue because they'll just head upstairs. That left me with near enough three solid hours of "cleaning", not that I would need anywhere near that amount of time.

I headed back upstairs after my conversation with Cat and keyed in the passcode to the staffroom once more. My bag was, unsurprisingly, exactly where I left it. I checked my watch as I walked over to it, to see that there was now only one minute left until the centre opened, not that I needed to rush anymore. I walked slowly over to my bag, grabbed my phone, and then turned to leave. As the door swung closed behind me, I tucked the phone into the back of my leggings, making sure that my top covered it. I then proceeded to head back downstairs, ready to "clean". Brandon was sat behind reception, greeting the members who had nothing better to do with their lives than wait outside a gym for twenty minutes before it opened. Cat was half in reception, half on poolside, waiting for people to start coming through. She gave me a wicked smile as I got to the bottom of the stairs, which I ignored. Instead, I keyed in the code to the cleaning cupboard and headed inside.

Within a minute, I was back in reception, chemicals in hand, ready to start my "cleaning".

'I'm going to start cleaning the other changing rooms, Brandon,' I said, nodding in that general direction.

'Okay,' he said, before glancing at the door where Cat had been stood moments earlier. It was now closed, Cat having gone on to poolside. 'Hey, Erin, sorry about -'

'It's fine,' I said, smiling and heading towards the changing rooms.

I didn't have any intention of going there, however. Firstly, they had been cleaned last night and literally no one had even been in the centre, so what was the point? Secondly, I had no intention of cleaning anything at all. I had only said I would clean the changing rooms because there was obviously no CCTV in them, and I knew Cat would watch me when she was on reception. No, the changing rooms were not my goal. Instead, I keyed in yet another code, this time entering the manager's office.

Cat, being the cunt she was, had a walled office inside the manager's office. Every other manager was expected to work in an open plan space. But not Cat. Cat was special. She got her own office where she could watch out at people. It wasn't even used for meetings - we had a specialist meeting room for that. It was literally just to separate herself from the rest of us. Today, however, that little bit of added privacy was exactly what I needed.

Praying that she had left it unlocked when she arrived this morning, I pressed down on the door handle. I let out a sigh of relief as it pushed down, allowing me access within.

The office was small, with pale blue walls and a couple of whiteboards up on the walls. These were covered in writing and sheets of paper that had been tacked on higgledy-piggledy. She also had a few filing cabinets, a desk which was littered with an assortment of papers, and a computer, in front of which was her chair.

I closed the door behind me and headed towards her chair. As I sat down, I pulled my leggings down to my ankles, once more feeling the cool air on my still wet pussy.

Having completely forgotten that it was tucked into my leggings, my phone dropped to the floor as I stripped down. I reached down and picked it up. Unlocking it, I quickly scrolled until I found Ruby's photos and videos. Pressing play, I leaned back, and began to caress my cunt. I started slowly, still sensitive from having only recently cum. I was surprised, however, at how quickly I became aroused again. Within less than a minute, my cunt was as wet as it had been earlier, and my moans were becoming louder.

I didn't want to use my hands this time though. Instead, I looked around, finding Cat's pen pot. Smiling to myself, I reached over and picked out a pen. It slipped easily inside me, eliciting a small moan as I felt it probe within. I needed more. I reached out again, grabbing a few pens this time, and sliding them in with the first. Together, the four pens inside me felt incredible. They didn't work together as a complete unit, instead some would come out slower than others, causing an odd but pleasant sensation inside.

My moans were growing louder, not that I cared. It was only the three of us in at the moment so I could really take my time. Looking back to the pen pot, I noticed a few elastic bands. Smiling, I stopped fucking myself with the four that were inside me. I leant forward, placed the four pens on the desk, along with three new ones. The elastic band around them made a makeshift dildo of seven pens, which was soon making its way towards my pussy.

Despite my wetness, the pens didn't slide in as easy as I'd have liked. Even with the bands, they still worked semi-independently of each other, which made them difficult to get inside now that there were more pens. Eventually though, I managed to achieve my goal. I was now fucking seven of Cat's pens in her office. The thrill of what I was doing was causing my orgasm to already build within me. I needed to do more though. I needed more.

Ruby was slowly rubbing her pussy lips in the video, as I let out a loud gasp, feeling Cat's stationery inside me. I looked around, desperate for anything else that I could mark as my own. Two highlighters were unceremoniously crammed inside me, and then it was too late. The look on Ruby's face was pushing me over the edge. I wouldn't last. I couldn't. A tsunami of electricity was pulsing through my body. It was Ruby fucking me with a dildo. It wasn't Cat's statioanery. It was Ruby. It was...

Fuck. My legs spasmed. My back arched. My mouth formed a small "O" shape. Somehow, I managed to stay quiet, but it took every ounce of strength I had. And then, gradually, the orgasm subsided. I was left there, sweaty and shaking. It took a further minute for me to fully recover and be able to take in my surroundings once more.

Well, that was certainly fun, but I didn't have any inclination to do it again. Not completely anyway. No, I had another idea.

I removed the pens and highlighters from inside me and took off the elastic bands. I placed six of the pens back in the pot but kept the seventh one for the moment. Looking around, I couldn't see any paper. Sighing, I got up, pulling my leggings and underwear back up, and headed back into the main office. I walked to the printer, opened the paper tray, and removed one sheet before closing it again. The paper then joined me on the return journey to Cat's office, where I sat back down in her chair and began penning my note.

Once I had finished, I placed the pen back in with the others that I had used to fuck myself and made to leave. An idea popped into my head, however. Smirking, I pulled my leggings and underwear down once more and proceeded to pick up everything I physically could. After one long rub against my still wet pussy, I placed each item back where it had been. Once I had done and was fully dressed once more, I smiled broadly to myself, left the cleaning chemicals where they were, and vacated the manager's office, not bothering to close Cat's door.

By this time, it was Cat who was sat behind reception. I gave her an enormous smile and headed upstairs, completely ignoring her as she tried to talk to me. I entered the staff room, headed to my bag and picked out my keys. The bag could stay here, Ruby would collect it for me. Taking it was too much of a giveaway. Then, keys in hand, phone in waistband, I left the staffroom one more time and headed back downstairs.

'Erin,' came Cat's voice, full of annoyance. 'I was talking to you. I need you to watch reception for a moment whilst I quickly sort something out in the gym.'

'Oh, sorry Cat,' I said in a sickly-sweet voice. 'Of course, I'll watch it now for you.'

Cat didn't thank me but gave me an odd look as I smiled broadly at her. Then, after I watched her climb the stairs, I left the building. Cat would obviously wonder where I had gone, perhaps she would assume Brandon had sent me to do some cleaning. Smiling to myself as I climbed into my car, I wondered how long she would take to find my resignation letter on her desk. But for the meantime, I would go for a nice drive until the shops opened. Yes, that's what today needed, a shopping spree.

***

Ruby

'Emily?' I asked, shocked.

'Come and join us,' she replied and gesturing towards the other sofa, where Erin was sat.

'Okay...' I said, slowly moving into the room and giving Erin a cautious smile, which she returned ten-fold. 'Why are you here?' I asked as I sat down next to Erin.

tangotwo
tangotwo
59 Followers