The Dude

Story Info
Can you loose your wife?
1.8k words
2.32
17.6k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard of the show the Dude put on for several years. It is one of those stories you hear of that you really don't think can really be true. And even if it is nobody would really do it anyway. And even if you thought you might want to? Your wife would say you were crazy if you even brought it up.

And then it was true. I actually know a guy who got his wife to do it. And she won. And the fact she won was even bigger. Because the Dude was now bare cock fucking his wife when he wanted her for the next year. Now they won the top prize of the One hundred Thousand and the new car which his wife drove over to the Dude's every time she went over to fuck him.

I actually ask Jerry if it was worth it?

"Oh God yes Dave, we are completely out of debt now and have a brand new car paid for to drive. And seeing Barbie on stage nude for the crowds was the sexiest thing I have ever see. And watching the Judges do their thing with her was even more sexy. I mean they had her on display even more sexy than I could imagine. And when she won. Wow I could not believe it."

"Even knowing he was going to be fucking your wife anytime he wanted her?"

"We had talked all about it. She wanted to win. She was ready to become his slut if she won. Of coarse she didn't know the full deal until the week she won, but she agreed to it anyway."

"There is more to it sexually than just the Dude?"

"I really can't say much more about it. Besides you have a wife that is perfect to be next months winner you know. Denise is just perfect for the new winner you know. I have seen your wife's tits and they are probably even better than Barbie's."

"And when did you see my wife's tits?"

"Oh you were not told? Two years ago at the Anderson's 4th of July party and you had to go in to work. Some of the girls drank a bit too much. Rod Johnson got to pushing some of the girls about dancing on the pool table like strippers. He got Terry his wife up first. Then Barbie danced. I forget maybe Carry Benson too. Then her actually put Denise up and she finally gave in and did it."

"Really, I would never have guessed."

"He kept feeding drinks to them. And they all danced a second time. They all danced in just their bra second time. Even Denise. Third time up out came Terry's bare tits. She danced a couple songs. Barbie went next and bang out came hers. She danced three songs I think. I don't think Carry was out there. Marvin Goodman was on her and I think he had her back in one of the bedrooms. But they got Denise up there again and her bra off her. She danced several songs out bare. They are beautiful. I love the mole on her right breast."

"So is that all that happened?"

"I am not sure I should tell you or that I actually know for sure. I know what I saw and what other said they saw, but what is true could be something else?"

"So what did you see?"

"Well Denise was hammered and very hot. Several guys handled her bare tits and kissed them."

"You know this for sure?"

"I have had both of your wife's nipples in my mouth so yes, Rod, and Drew Benson was all over her. Barbie was in a back bedroom by that time with Kyle pool. Sherry had passed out earlier. So Rod, Drew and I were working on Denise. We had her in the east bedroom and she was nude. Marvin had finished fucking Carry and Drew didn't want her coming in to fuck things up with your wife. So he pushed me to go make sure she stayed away. So I left and went in where she was."

"And how did that go?"

"Yes I fucked Carry. And left Denise with Rod, Drew and Marvin."

"So you don't know what really happened with them and Denise?"

"I didn't see anything else happen with Denise, No."

"So what did you see before you left and what were you told later?"

"You really want to know?"

"Ya, if more went on maybe she would do the thing for the Dude?"

"Believe me Dave she is perfect for it. Ok they had her down naked on the bed. She was sucking Drew's cock. Rod was on her tits big time and Marvin was up between her thighs. In position."

"Was he fucking her?"

"He had made the moves several times and her legs had come up around him like he was. So Ya I have to say he was up in her doing her."

"And you were told?"

"Drew has fucked Barbie several times and I have been with Carry. He tells me they all three fucked her twice before he too her home. He says he fucked he again at your place."

"And what else?"

"He says she has met him a few times since too. He says she has been with he and Rod twice."

"I see why you think she might do the thing for the Dude."

"Dave she loves showing her tits to us. And I saw her take Marvin's cock. She guided it into her pussy She wanted them to fuck her. We had no trouble getting her panties off. She was ready. And she has had black cock now from Marvin so she has had a taste. Drew says she is fucking Marvin too."

"So how did you get Barbie to interview to do it?"

"Marvin will set it up if she'll do it? I will ask Drew to see if Marvin will push her to do it if you want?"

"Ya, do that and if she brings it up I'll know Marvin has been fucking her."

It was nearly two weeks before I saw Jerry again.

"Well has Denise said anything about the contest yet?"

"Nope not a word yet. So maybe it is all bull?"

"Sorry, Dave it is not bull. Marvin has pictures of Denise. And he says she has agreed to do the contest for the Dude."

"Pictures of her? What kind of pics?"

"Full nudes. Marvin is fucking your wife and he says the Dude has seen her pics and wants her. He has told him he wants her for this months winner."

"You say she has agreed to do the interview?"

"Yep, it is what Marvin says."

"And you say the Dude gets her for a full year when he wants her if she wins?"

"Ya, but that is no big deal. He fucks all the women at their interview. So he will fuck her this week at her interview."

"So her interview is this week?"

"Tomorrow I think? So she'll say something about doing it tonight. But she knows you want her to do it."

"How does she know I want her to do it?"

"My Slut wife. She told her you want the Dude to have her. She told her you know about her at the 4th party. All about Drew, Rod and Marvin fucking her And that she is still fucking them sometimes. Barbie dances at a club that the Dude owns down on 4th street. And it gets pretty wild. Marvin has tried to get Denise to dance for them down there."

"And Denise has been down there?"

"Ya, a couple times. She talked to my wife down there."

"And Denise has danced down there?"

"I didn't say that. But Barbie has fed her lots of crap about you knowing what she's been doing and you wanting her to do more."

"And Denise has danced for them down there?"

"It's a black club and they pull the dancers down and gang bang them. Barbie has done it several times now."

"And my wife has done it twice now?"

"I didn't say that. They told her you wanted her to do it."

"And she believed them?"

"I don't think she would have if it had just been Marvin. But Barbie told her you wanted her to be like her."

"So Denise danced for them?"

"Yes she did."

"And they took her down over a table?"

"Yes they did. And she gave it up for them all."

So my wife of twelve years. The mother of my two children. Who had never been with another man but me. I had now learned at a party two years before had fucked three guys and had been seeing them once in a while every since for sex. And now I learned she had danced nude at a black men's club and had been gang banged by a group of black men. Twice. And she was about to become a whore for the Dude.

Denise told me that night that she had been asked to interview for the Dude's contest. And that she was to do so the next day. She assumed that I wanted her to do so. So the next day she did so. And of coarse she qualified. As Jerry had said the Dude was very impressed with Denise and she was on her way.

Denise was the next winner of the contest. My beautiful wife and mother of our two children won a new SUV and the $100,000 dollar prize. And the next day I watched the big black man fuck my wife live on the stage of his private men's club.

She was displayed completely naked up there and he eased his very large shinny black cock right up under her spread vagina and we viewers all watched the huge head easily spread the lips apart and ease smoothly up inside of her. His big hands held her nearly perfect breasts as he showed her off as he was making her his whore.

The prize money paid off what debt we had. And Denise was driving her new SUV to her fuck dates with the Dude when he called her to come to him. It was after he had fucked her the eighth time that he kicked in the extras Jerry has said he knew Barbie had to do. Denise began to be displayed on his stage at the men's club with other black men as they had sex with her for the crowds.

In the next month my wife was displayed sexually with 23 different men for the viewers. And Denise was well on her way to becoming the BBC whore he had paid for. And the Ads on the walls for her next show on stage as the house wife to be fucking for them for viewers was rapidly making his money back for him.

My wife was doing everything she could as the men displayed her up there as their slut. She was taking each new lover for them as if he was her first lover.