The Duel of The Dommes - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine could feel her breathing get harsher and her pussy respond to the licking, when Dylan wasn't gasping from having his bum pounded. She knew she wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer, even with her back pulled back into a painful arch and her arms and legs cramping. Jonelle had stood behind her for a while, whispering obscenities and threats into Justine's ears and pinching her nipples, and even delivering the occasional kiss or lick to her face and neck, but now she was back behind the camera.

"Are you close, slut?" Arianna asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Justine gasped.

"Then you may come. I suggest you do so quickly, as the opportunity will soon be removed."

"May I really come, Mistress?" Justine asked, just to make sure. Even in the state she was in, she could hear her voice shaking.

"You may. Come for your Mistress like the dirty little slut you are."

"Thank you, Mistress," Justine said. Dylan finally settled into a steady rhythm on her clitoris, and Justine let go. She screamed as she came, and felt her whole body straining against her bondage, then the world went away.

***

"Was it a good one, then?" Arianna asked, grinning. "I don't think I've ever seen somebody come so hard they passed out before."

"It took some doing," Justine admitted. Her mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton wool. She'd been released from the pussy torture frame, or whatever it was called, and was lying in the recovery position. Everybody in the room was looking down at her in obvious concern, which was touching, and more than a little embarrassing. "Wow. That was pretty intense." She felt pretty good. She might have missed the afterglow by blacking out, but all of her cramps had vanished. She touched her neck and realised the collar was gone as well.

Justine started to stand up. Dylan took her arm and helped. From the way he'd been gasping and whimpering into her pussy when he wasn't licking, she had an idea that he should be more worried about his bum than her. She didn't have a head rush or feel faint.

"I've not spoiled the evening's fun, have I?" Justine said. Arianna shook her head.

"No, don't worry. Jared came first, which is why bum boy was able to concentrate on what he was doing at the end and bring you off. We did stop filming when you fainted, but we've still got a lovely close up of Jared's cock pulling out of your little faggot's sore ass. I'm afraid we didn't even notice that you weren't with us any more after that."

"No harm done, anyway," Justine said.

"I hope not, but see how you both feel in the morning. Shall I call you a taxi while you get dressed?"

"Yes, please," Justine said.

"Would you like to keep that catsuit?" Arianna said.

"Thank you, but I don't think I'll wear it home."

"That's up to you," Arianna said. "I'm letting the boys keep those chastity devices, so you might as well. The belt you were wearing I use on Jonelle a lot, so I need to keep that, you see."

"I guessed. I didn't think it was your dress size," Justine said. She walked over to the bag she'd left her clothes in when she arrived. "Is my coat and boots still in the kitchen?"

"They are, I'll just make that call." Arianna leaned over before leaving to find her phone. "Just remember that if you should ever get tired of playing with worms, I might have space in my life for a second full time slave. You English girls are such enthusiastic, desperate, hungry sluts." She smirked and teased Justine's hair with one finger. "This would have to go though, lovely as it is. A slave girl as pale as you are should have a shaved head."

Dylan raised an eyebrow as Arianna left the room. Justine smiled at him. "No way," she said, pulling her bra on. "No way in Hell to both of those. Still think you can submit to me after seeing me like that?"

"Absolutely," Dylan said. "would you be willing to to top me as heavily as Ari tops Jonelle?"

"Or me?" Justine giggled. "Maybe not quite, but I can probably pull some pretty heavy stuff in my own way. Now you've got a high quality chastity cage, how would you feel about being locked in that full time unless I want to play with your worm?"

"I was just about to beg you for that," Dylan said. "I'd be honoured to have you as my keyholder, Mistress."

Justine sighed, then laughed. "For God's sake don't let Arianna hear you calling me that in her house," she said. The sooner she got Dylan out of here and back home where she could have her way with him the better, she thought.

12