The Duel of The Dommes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress Anastasia," Justine said. "And good luck."

"Thank you, Princess Porpentine," Anastasia said. Anastasia got up, bent over Justine to air kiss her, and walked out. She was definitely swaggering. Justine just hoped that she wasn't being overconfident.

Madame Morticia's already peeved expression turned nastier still as she realised how thoroughly she'd just been upstaged. She tapped Arianna's knee, perhaps a little harder than necessary, and said "Come on, girl, we're leaving now." Arianna shrugged then reached for the three USB sticks on the table as Morticia started up the stairs.

"No," Lord Kelvin said. "Leave those. I'm sure you have copies." Arianna drew her hand back as though it had been burned and scurried after Morticia, who had paused at the door at the top of the stairs, glowering down at everybody.

"Laters, Morty!" Juliette shouted up at her, "have fun losing again!" She raised one hand in a cheery wave, then looked over at Justine's raised eyebrow as the door slammed. "Sorry, Mistress. Couldn't resist."

"Okay," Lord Kelvin said. "Now that's all out of the way we can get back to you young ladies. Rod?"

Roderick opened his document case and put three contracts in front of Juliette along with his fancy pen. Juliette signed all three with a flourish, then Justine signed as her Mistress and owner and Charlotte and Lydia signed as witnesses. Justine studied Juliette's face. Juliette was doing her best to keep it quiet, but something was obviously going on behind it.

"Feel any different?" Justine asked.

"Not yet, Mistress," Juliette said. Justine wasn't sure that was true. The extravagant brattiness Juliette had been flaunting to wind up Maleficent had vanished completely, but that might have been faked, or at least revved up, just to irritate the woman. Something else seemed to be going on now. Justine hoped that whatever it was, Juliette was enjoying it, rather than sitting there terrified.

"Would you like to kiss my feet in front of everybody?"

"Please, Mistress," Juliette said. "I'd love that."

Justine turned her chair and straightened her legs, crossing her ankles and shoving her New Rocks out in front of her. She snapped her fingers and Juliette couldn't get down on all fours and press her lips to the toecaps quickly enough.

"Broken Dommes can sometimes go a little over the top adjusting to a submissive role," Lord Kelvin told Justine as Juliette gave each boot a final peck then rose to her knees. "I'm sure she'll calm down after a day or two."

"I rather like her like this," Justine said. "Sit, slave. I don't think we're done yet." She patted the seat Anastasia had been using and Juliette sank into it.

"Just a couple more things," Lord Kelvin said. He slid a couple of B4 notebooks onto the table. "These are Charlie and Lydia's logs. They make for interesting reading, and will be a nice souvenir for both of you, even after the year's up. Take those memory sticks as well. I'm sure Morticia's new proxy didn't see fit to share all of her recordings with you, Justine. These..." a couple of small hardbacks bound in what looked like real, albeit low grade leather with blank covers, like pricey notebooks "...are the rules and laws of the circle. These..." again, thin small hardbacks "...are our history. This is this year's yearbook of events. Mostly done now, but you can both pick up the new edition after Christmas. This lists permanent venues, and I don't think a new version will be needed next year. Web addresses and our helpline are on here. Oh, and your cards."

"Thank you," Justine said. Juliette echoed her and added a "sir". "Do you really think," Justine said, "that Kay, sorry, Madame Morticia..."

"I prefer Malificent," Charlotte said. Justine wondered why the Hell a woman who everybody obviously disliked had got into a contest like the one that had just played out in the first place. She'd wondered whether she could trust Lydia, but it hadn't occurred to her that maybe Juliette couldn't trust Charlotte. She hoped that didn't mean that she was horribly insensitive.

"Whatever her name is, do you really think she's going to pick Arianna as her new proxy?"

"You know the girl better than I do," Lord Kelvin said. "What do you think?"

"If it's her decision, there's no way Arianna can be talked out of it. If it isn't, well she might be able to wheedle, whine and beg her way into it anyway."

"Sounds about right to me," Lord Kelvin said. "At least from the very little I've seen of her."

"I hope she does," Juliette said. "Sorry, I mean 'I hope she does, Mistress, Sirs and Ladies.' I took an instant dislike to her, and can't think of anybody who needs a rude awakening more. I know she's your friend, Mistress, but even so..."

"Don't worry," Justine said "I think I've been crossed off her Christmas card list now."

Lord Kelvin smiled at that. "And on that note, I think we're done. Welcome aboard, girls."

The Most Dominant Bottom In Town

"Maybe it's just me," Justine said, popping another chocolate covered toffee in her mouth, "But this doesn't really feel dominant. Do you think cinder toffee would work better than the proper chewy stuff?"

She was lying full length on her bed with a bag of toffees from Thorntons on the bedside table and both logbooks open in front of her. She was naked and she'd spread her legs to give Juliette, who was kneeling at the foot of the bed a good view of her bum and a glimpse of her pussy. She liked flaunting herself like this, but Juliette was possibly a bit too straight for it to be the sort of tease it would be with Dylan. Still, under the circumstances, Justine was hoping that her friend and slave would rise to the occasion.

"Perhaps, Mistress," Juliette said.

Justine chewed her toffee and wiped her fingers. She was being very careful to not get any chocolate on the books. "I was still winning," Justine said. "Even after the deduction for that bloody video, I still had five points on you. I don't know if they'd have accepted Ari's other footage, but if they hadn't... Well, I'm very glad you surrendered before I could. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Mistress. I think I'm going to find being your slave a lot more enjoyable than you would have found being mine. I'm sure you have much better idea about how to take advantage of owning a straight girl than I would have of using a bisexual one as well."

"And of course, I happen to own a slave boy with a cock who isn't completely gay yet as well. He might be an added attraction, mightn't he?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Not that the thought has crossed your mind even slightly, of course."

"Perish the thought, Mistress," Juliette said. Even looking at the books in front of her, Justine could see the smirk her slave was wearing without looking around at it. It was obvious in Juliette's voice.

"You're hoping for a little experimentation, then?"

"Praying, Mistress, Not just hoping." There was a lot less irony in that comment, Justine thought. That made her feel a lot better about this whole thing.

Justine closed the logbooks, put them to one side, and reached for another toffee. "Now that is a surprise. I didn't think you were bi curious at all."

"No, but I like the idea of achieving that. And you've certainly succeeded in training Dylan to embrace his anima, haven't you?"

"I like where this is going," Justine said and popped the toffee into her mouth. "Maybe this toffee is making me more Dominant, after all. It has crossed my mind that it might be fun to dye your hair to match Dylan's and take you to the last Regal Zone during the school year in matching costumes. You don't like heels, I know, but maybe we could put you both in cheerleader costumes or something that would let you wear flats."

"That would be great fun, Mistress."

"Of course, I do think you'd look good in a leotard, fishnets and heels as well. Your slave contract lets me dictate what you wear and when, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you like the idea of a threesome? You, Dylan and your Mistress in bed together, perhaps with you licking my pussy while he fucks your bum? I know you enjoyed that film."

"Please, Mistress. Your slave would love that. I want to learn to enjoy gay sex. I want to be trained to submit sexually. And I cannot imagine a better Mistress to learn either from."

"Good girl. Come here." Justine rose, turned and leaned over the end of the bed and kissed Juliette, slipping the chewed toffee into her mouth. They teased it back and forth from mouth to mouth with their tongues, until Justine withdrew and left it in Juliette's. "You may swallow."

Juliette swallowed.

"You've reassured me that I can go all the way with you for the next year," Justine said, "and I will. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as you think you will. I think we can start by having a shower together. This needs to go," she reached between Juliette's legs and fingered the pubic hair that was trimmed into a neat vertical landing strip, "and I'd like your hair pink, to match my other slave. That colour always looked really good on you, and I'm sure you agree because you've gone pink lots of times, haven't you? Let's go."

Justine took Juliette's hand and helped her to her feet. It was just a shame her housemates were away studying this afternoon. She'd have loved to have flaunted herself and Juliette at them. "Tell me, would you prefer to eat the rest of those toffees out of my pussy or my arse?"

"Your arse, Mistress," Juliette said.

"You really are determined to submit as hard as you can, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Juliette said. "Please allow me to."

"You've talked me into it," Justine said. She took Juliette's hand and led her slave downstairs to the bathroom.

12