The Dumbest Taxi Driver Ever

Story Info
This is the story of a taxi driver who almost had great sex.
1.4k words
4.3
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is absolutely true as written.

We live in a beautiful city located high in the Sierra Madre mountains within central Mexico. It has a wonderful Spanish colonial culture and it is more than six hundred years old. The architecture and views are breath taking, and we are proud to live here.

In the weeks preceding Easter, the center of our city is overtaken with cultural events, great music concerts and traditional Mexican celebration activities, mostly all of which are free. It's an opportunity for residents to celebrate traditional customs/dress, and their community as opposed to it being a money-making event.

My wife Eva and I usually go out on the town a couple of nights each week, but during the weeks prior to Easter we go downtown more often if possible. It was a nice warm evening in April when the story I am about to share with you took place.

First, I should explain that my wife is a beautiful woman who is constantly being hustled by men, sometimes even when we are together. I don't speak a lot of Spanish and most of the time I do not know what they are saying to her, unless she tells me. However, what they don't understand is that I love to see my wife with other men, and she likes casual sex whenever it is possible to arrange.

Eva is a long-time teacher and so she must maintain the optics of good moral character within our community. Therefore, most of our wild behavior takes place in other cities so as not risk being seen by neighbors and professional contacts.

I am a hopeless voyeur, or just a plain pervert as Eva describes me. We have an agreement to the effect that when she is meeting with family, friends or professional contacts she can wear conservative clothes of her choosing, and since she has great taste in clothes, she always looks awesome. However, on date nights I have a say in what she wears.

Our first rule on date nights is there will be no bra or panties, with no exceptions. Since there is always the risk of unexpectedly meeting someone who we know when we are out, she does not wear provocative cloths such as very low-cut blouses or short skirts. Instead, over time, we have collected nice cloths that allow her to look great and cover up when desired or expose her beautiful body in an instant when the right opportunity arises.

Basically she wears blouses or dresses with a deep-v neckline that can be opened with the release of one button to expose her ample and beautiful breasts, and a bottom half with a slit up the side or maybe a skirt that allows her to adjust the hemline level by pulling up her waist line. Whatever the combination she always looks sexy in a classy conservative way, but with the flick of a button she can be almost naked.

We had a wonderful evening checking out the different special events and stopping into a few of our favorite bars. By eleven o'clock we were slightly tipsy, happy to be together, and we both felt kind of frisky. We cheerfully decided to head back home and be naughty.

We don't drive downtown in the evening because it is always too busy and there is very limited parking. Consequently, we take a taxi which means about a twenty-minute drive.

On this evening we flagged down a cab and gave him directions to our home. The car was a Nissan of some kind that was comfortable and quiet. The driver, as I will later accuse of being the dumbest man alive, was a decent looking man in his late thirties by my guess.

As we began our taxi ride, I was in the passenger side back seat, and Eva slid over beside me so as to be in the middle of the rear seat. We were happy and horny and so we kissed a bit. After a minute or two I motioned to Eva that maybe we should give the taxi driver a show which she agreed to do, but I could tell that she was not overly excited about the driver. She likes to feel excited by the physique or the personality of her casual sex partners, and this guy really didn't measure up on either account, as she explained to me later. Nevertheless, she went along with the idea because she knew I wanted sexy things to happen.

After she gave me the green light to proceed, I opened her dress to disclose her beautiful breasts and nipples. Every man that I have ever witnessed her with has complimented her on her breasts. The driver wasn't paying any attention to his mirror, and so I made some noises that caused him to look. Once he saw Eva's sexy breasts, he began watching us more than he watched where he was driving. We kissed more and Eva smiled at him to let him know that it was ok to watch.

Next I hiked up her dress to expose her wonderfully smooth and wet pussy. Eva always keeps her pussy clean and clear of any hair, which is the way I like it.

I massaged her clit a bit until she began to moan and move her hips in rhythm, and then I put two fingers inside her very tight vagina. Eva is in her early fifties and her vagina remains as tight as that of a young woman.

As my fingers moved around, everyone could hear the sloshy sound of her pussy juices which caused our driver to pay extra close attention. Then as we approached a red traffic light, I tapped him on his shoulder and motioned that he should play with Eva's beautiful wet pussy. He doubled checked with me to make certain that I was serious, and then he put a finger inside her which she responded to with approving moans. As the light turned green, he turned around and half watched the road and half watched Eva's beautiful naked body.

My cock was hard by this time and so was the driver's cock, and then I asked him directly if he would like to fuck Eva, to which he answered yes. We discussed where it should happen and through Eva's translation of my directions, we asked him to find a quiet street where he could pull over and then get into the back seat with my horny wife.

At this point Eva was making seductive gestures to him via his mirror and then she began searching her purse for condoms. She always requires condoms except for when we make love at home. Within a minute she said, "oh no, I don't have any condoms". We asked the driver and he did not have condoms either, and by this point we were almost home.

We live in a nice quiet community on a cul-de-sac in a town house style home, which means our neighbors can see us when we are in front of our home. After some quick discussion we told the driver to take us home where I would quickly run inside and return with condoms. I had to borrow a couple of condoms from our daughter and then I returned to the taxi where the driver was playing with Eva's pussy.

Since we could not fuck in front of our home, he began to search for a quiet street in our subdivision. Everyone was horny expecting that momentarily her would pull over and quickly jump in the back seat to fuck Eva. Unfortunately, he turned out to be dumber than a bag of hammers and his next statement was "who will pay me for the extra driving that I have done". He asked this question in Spanish and so I didn't understand what he said, but instantly Eva had an angry look on her face and she sternly ordered the driver to take us directly home. This part I understood without asking any foolish questions.

There was a little back and forth between Eva and the driver as he tried to undo the damage he had just done, but Eva was insulted, and she did not really like the guy anyway. She was only playing around in this case for my sake.

He dropped us off at our home and we paid him the normal fare from downtown, and then we swiftly went inside where we had a lot of sexy fun together that night.

To this day I still think this guy has to be the dumbest taxi driver alive.