Creampie Experience Gone Wrong

Story Info
I accidentally got a stranger pregnant.
1k words
3.01
12.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I brought back a thailand girl (22yo) that I met from a random club back to a hotel. The moment we entered the room, we immediately started kissing and cuddling intensively. I wasn't high or anything and was completely sober, neither was she. I then proceeded to lean my nose against her boobs, and it felt so soft and comfortable. I started stripping her off and proceeded to suck her tits like a baby and she was moaning softly, which had me turned on. Afterwards, she removed my pants and started playing with my hard cock. I had pre-cum over all my cock and she sucked all of it with her mouth and swallowed it. She then proceeded to suck my cock continuously like a lollipop. It felt too good, especially that suction feeling which got me super hard. Its been long since I had one of the best blowjobs I have ever received.

She then got on her feet and laid on the bed and asked me to get on top of her. We french kissed non stop for about 5minutes intensively, before I proceeded to try and lick her pussy (this was my first ever experience!). I was slightly hesitant as she got her pussy wet all over it. All of the sudden, she pushed my head down into her pussy and my face was completely stained with her pussy juice. I started licking her clitoris and her vagina, though it tasted nothing other than a hint of sweet, it somehow felt nice being controlled by her hands as I gobbles up her wet vagina.

She then begged me to insert my cock into her vagina. I asked if she had a condom but she said it'll be alright so I went ahead with the flow (it was my first time that I'm fucking someone raw). I started railing her at first to get all the pussy juice onto my penis, before sliding it in into her tight wet pussy and oh my, I have never felt so connected with someone ever in my life. I kept thrusting her, harder each time. She moaned even louder. I was in a missionary position, I could really feel my hard penis thrusting against her warm wet vagina.

After going through some other positions (doggy style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl) I went back to missionary since it was my favourite position. I thrust even faster this time, and she moaned even more vigorously. I asked her where would she like me to cum but she didn't reply and kept moaning. So I was thinking of cumming on her face or inside her mouth.

It all went well until when I said that I was about to cum, she held me tighter. Her hands were wrapped around my back as well as her legs. It felt like she was the one that was submissive yet I'm the one being controlled. And she did it.

She whispered to my ears

"Cum inside me".

These 3 words had me turned on a little bit. I don't know what I was thinking. It felt like it was a mission, a mission to cum inside her. I could not pull out as she held me too tight.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Yes baby! Cum inside me! Cum inside baby!" She replied.

I have no other options. I had to cum inside her, and I did. It felt like I was in heaven. No restrictions, no barriers, no nothing that can stop me from cumming inside her. She pulled me even closer when I was cumming, and I could feel more sperm releasing out of my penis tube and into her pussy. At first she was the one that held me so tight and now im the one thats holding onto her so tightly. I twitched a little bit and moaned super loudly like a japanese man because it just felt too good. we french kissed again with slight intensity. My mind was blank, devoid of any consequences. It was my first time that I creampied someone and enjoyed it. I was fantasising so hard. A part of my body is now inside of hers. And then there it is, I thought to myself what have I done. My cock was still stucked inside her pussy, preventing any load from escaping. I was in that position for about 5 minutes before asking her if she wants me to pull out.

I proceeded to pull out my soft and sticky penis out from her gloryhole. There was nothing coming out from her pussy at first, I requested her if she could push out the babies out of her pussy and so she did. I didn't know I came inside her way too much. Gallons of my population just swimming inside her pussy. I came way too hard back there and asked if she was on birth control pills. She said its fine since its also her first time and said that the rates of her conceiving is low. We then cleaned ourselves in the bathroom and proceeded to cuddle a bit more in bed afterwards before sleeping on the comfy ass bed. She was asleep on my chest and I was just staring at blank space. The feeling of cumming inside of her just continues to linger inside my head, it was truly an unforgettable experience.

Half a year have went by and I have suddenly received message from her. My mind went blank as I stared at her message. She said that she was 18 weeks pregnant and that it was my baby. I'm only 24 and I've already got someone pregnant because I could even finish education. My parents would be so mad at me if I reveal it to them. I replied her back in denial that the baby isn't mine and blocked her from my contacts.

Almost a year has passed and til today I still feel guilty about what I have done. I wondered if she had aborted the child or that she is currently raising the baby...