The Dungeon of the Deep

Story Info
Trans siren and human in an underwater dungeon.
912 words
4
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieran4
Kieran4
4 Followers

Something had awakened me.

Very little light trickles down to where I dwell in the deep, but I could smell it.

The softness of land limbs, of drowning land flesh.

Our latest guest.

"Taran, fetch them."

Who's Taran? Oh, my right hand man here at dungeon of the deep. He's a siren.

You don't know what sirens are? What are they teaching you? Sirens are shapeshifting seducers. Underwater hotties. Taran can look like anything and he's often got what you'd call a mermaid tale and tentacles for arms. Why do you think I keep him around? Reef sirens are hot.

I told you he's hot, can't you just take my word for it?

He changes form!

Ok, today he's decided to camouflage with the abyssal. Deep dark scales. Many, many fins, blending into a fleshy, human like torso. Scratches glowing like luminescent tattoos, along with eyes like an anglerfish. Hair made like kelp, if that would grow down here.

Happy? Good.

Taran swam up to our guest. A lovely trans fag, coated nicely in hair that was doing nothing to keep them warm in the water. They were drowning, they almost always are. Long curly black hair. Cute. Front hole nicely exposed and everything.

When he reached them, Taran cupped their chin between his tentacles, thrusting his pelvis and tail between our guests legs and rubbing back and forth slowly. "Hi there sandy, do you think you could start breathing again?"

They were still struggling and likely unconscious, but mouth now gaping open as Taran whispered in their ear. "Start breathing for me baby?"

"Oh come on, go harder Taran." He probably thought this one was cute. Some nerve he has.

SLAP!

Taran slapped the human's ass. Boy, was that a satisfying sound when the person wasn't gelatinous. They started coughing, bubbles coming out of their nose and eyes, beginning to regain consciousness. Taran had successfully lured the flotsam fag, and now carried them on their back towards the D of D.

That's Dungeon of the Deep, pay attention.

Taran grew another tentacle and used it to massage the hole pressed against him. The hole was warm, and lubricating despite its current aquatic location. They let out a moan- no longer unconscious.

Taran hurried back inside, carefully pinning sandyboy's front against the stone wall of the dungeon, and managing to tie them to rusty sunken chains with thick lengths of strong, dark red kelp I'd had him harvest from close to shore. Deep-sea freaks need supplies.

"Welcome my pet," Taran cooed, just as I'd taught him. "It's not often we get guests visiting us here of their own accord" he paused and smirked. "Well, at least as a surprise."

Our visitor struggled, trying to get out of the bondage, but clearly not fully aware of how the situation had come to be.

"Tonight, you are a playmate and a plaything, a client and a servant, a person and a pet. You are a guest and a prisoner. Welcome to the Dungeon of the Deep. We'll be giving you the full pleasure treatment, which is also the full torture treatment."

Nice introduction right? I wrote that.

"It's a shame really, you're such a pretty handful of sand."

Fucking Taran. Do your job. Sandy just glared at him with a gaping mouth anyway.

Good, not a talker. Talkers aren't as good prisoners.

Taran grabbed their hair, pushing them back against the wall. His left tentacle turned paddle-shaped. "Hope you like spankings, my pet," his voice slithered across their neck, right tentacle rubbing back and forth, back and forth between their legs.

Smack.

Their back arched and a deep, guttural moan came out. Sensitive little thing. Taran smacked them again.

"Uhhhh."

Bubbles trickled out of their mouth with the moan, their torso scraping against the stone.

"Two", Taran began to count, watching their ass grow red. Smack. "Three."

By the time he got to ten, the moans had turned into whimpers, and the fag's hole was wet with something besides seawater. Taran got right to it and swam right under them, tongue lengthening. He spread their legs apart so below them he could lick from front to back.

Suck them off, Taran.

"Hmm, what do we have here?" Taran cooed at the human, tongue barely grazing their small trans dick. Sandy shuttered. Taran slurped the whole thing into his mouth. Sandy yelped. God this was enjoyable. "Is that your little cock baby?" Taran looked up, all innocent, not that they could see. "Mmhm, you'd like that sucked, wouldn't you?"

Their eyes widened in a way that wasn't really a no or a yes, but Taran continued regardless. "Mm-hm, I'm gonna take good care of you boy." Taran stuck one tentacle, now dildo shaped, into the self-lubricating hole, other arm wrapped around Sandy's neck, and mouth beginning to close around their dick. He's an expert sucker, knows just how to find that spot between the skin and that oh so sensitive head. Sandy, of course, immediately started moaning again. Good boy.

They struggled against their restraints, moaning rhythmically as Taran pushed in and out of them with his other tentacle. The moans got faster and faster, Taran was probably doing that tongue flicking thing. Gets them every time. The moans started cresting and

Damn, mortals cum so easily. It's funny really, cute. What they don't know is that upon cumming they are now bound to the Dungeon of the Deep. The fun is only just beginning.

Kieran4
Kieran4
4 Followers