Mer-Manic Harmony Ch. 01

Story Info
James Meets A Mermaid He's Thrusted Into the supernatual.
29k words
4.48
3.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story context - When James is stuck in a lake he meet a strange girl, befriending the girl he becomes her protect as he is thrusted into the supernatural world, will he protect the girl? Can he handle the supranatural? Find out in Mer-manic harmony.

sexual act: blowjob (at the end)

Amount of sexual act: only 1 this is a starter story to set everything up

Story length: extremely long

###

"Well, I'm fucked," spoke a grumpy 19-year-old, named James Vort.

Currently sitting in a boat with a broken motor in a secret lake, hidden in the woods near his home city which was connected to the sea.

Meaning rare fish would show up, so to have some 'him time' he was 'borrowing' this boat for the small hobby he does from time to time, fishing, it was simple and sometimes boring but he enjoyed it, he always let the fish go after catching it but he like the fight to get the damn fish and he was completely alone which let him swear his ass off when he failed.

James was not a nice man but he was not evil, the best way to describe him was...Abrasive, not really caring what people thought about him, doing and saying what he wanted only holding back around those rare people he considered friends which were non and his family, of course, he loved them but still kept his stern, non-caring attuite.

He was just like that and if anyone messed with him he wouldn't hold back a punch, if some asshole wanted to fuck with him he would fuck with them right back which lead him into many, many fights some he lost, some he won but he never back down an unbreakable will he was proud of.

And now, this will was being put to the test being stuck in the middle of this lake James has one problem/ weakness and it was a big one. looking to the water feeling a blanket of dread and fear that held him still, he wasn't scared of some massive guy wanting a fight but this always held him in his tracks which he hated, the reason he had this fear...He doesn't like to think about it.

James scratched his dark hair, crossing his legs wondering how to get out of this predicament, this hadn't happened before, he couldn't call for help as they would obviously question why he was in a boat he 'borrowed', fishing in a lake he shouldn't be fishing in.

It was midday and he ate so he did not need to be concerned he was allowed to be out till 12 at night he always thanked his mother for letting him have some freedom in his life and would not mind doing some shopping for her, Living at her home with his mother and two twin sisters that were 7 years younger than him and they were as thick as thieves.

James continued to sit and think, no way he was leaving the boat if only he brought along the paddle by the small pier where he 'borrowed' the boat, James sighed a looked over the edge the water was calm and crystal clear you could even see the coral at the bottom, some fish swimming by.

This was what his town was famous for being named Coral Cove City a very popular tourist location for those who want to relax by the beach, go to a few restaurants and even go to college here which James went to, there was a school too nearby.

The real attraction however was a hidden cove on land, filled to the fucking brim with healthy growing coral which people from everywhere came to see, the cove even has its own local legend.

From what he heard, a man loved a maiden of the sea as did the maiden who loved a man of the land, but they could never be together so the maiden filled a cove full of beautiful coral to always remind him how much she loved him and in return, he always protected the cove which made the waters healthier bringing life to the land and the sea.

It was how they showed their love and all that sappy stuff that made people love this, all the girls loved the story and even some of the guys (not him) but it was the local legend and people loved it whether it was true or not nobody knows but it supposed to be a super romantic place like a cherry tree hill in an anime.

The whole science and mystery the sheer explanation of how coral can grow without sea water was a mystery but stepping into that cove, was like stepping into another world, anyway, he had bigger mysteries to deal with.

"How the fuck am I going to get out of this? Fuck, fuck, fuck!" James said getting more annoyed.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement in the water, looking in a finding nothing he grumbled back into the centre of the boat.

"The hell was that? God, I must be going crazy today can't get any fucking worst."

"Hi" came a sudden female voice.

James jumped in surprise looking around finding no one, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Over here and you shouldn't swear, swearing is rude," Came the gentle female voice.

Looking to his left by the boat he saw a beautiful young maiden around his age looking at him her face was cute and pretty, she had long silky wavy white hair with stunning simmering light grey eyes that made it almost look silver that seem to sparkle a little same with the white hair, she had her hand on the side of the boat looking at him.

Where the fuck did this chick come from? He thought.

"I'll say and do whatever I want! And who the fuck are you?"

She made a pouty face, "my name is Melody and you don't have to be so rude, are all you humans this rude?"

"The hell do you mean by all you humans? And no not all 'humans' are rude I just don't like people telling me what to do and what are you even doing here you know this is a private lake." he said to the strange woman in the water...While he, himself was in this private lake.

"Well, that's because you are the first human I've ever met and this it's my favourite place to be when I want to think, big things are happening in my life and I'm worried."

James was getting annoyed at this weirdo, "really, I'm the first human you've ever met?" He said sarcastically, "The hell do you mean by that?"

Melody tilted her head and then widened, "oh I'm so silly you can't see my tail one second," she said disappearing under the water.

"The fuck does she mean by tail?" He pondered for a moment.

Suddenly something came crashing out of the water flying right over the boat, time seem to slow down for James as he gazed at her 'tail' the whole lower half of her body was completely covered in thousands of shinning white scales, he saw said scales connecting to her top half, she had an amazing ass too with a slim sexy figure with wide hips, it all ended with of course a tail, wearing this special aquatic bra on which was white matching her scales, Melody saw his star gazed reaction as he saw her tail she has never shown a human her tail before and it filled her with excitement seeing his reaction.

She entered the water with a splash on his right side, suddenly appearing again smiling, for the first time in a long, long time James was speechless, stunned this couldn't possibly be.

"T-That impossible! You're not supposed to exist!" James said in disbelief.

"I do," she raised her body the end of her tail getting on the boat, "I'm a mermaid."

James just stared being one of the few times in his life he was surprised, needing a moment to even think before finding his words, "I better not tell my sisters they would go mental," James said to himself before looking back at her, "You're really a mermaid right?"

"Yep, I'm a mermaid...Oh no," she placed her hands on her head, "I just realised I shouldn't have told you that," Melody said in a panic, "I-I just got so excited I forgot oh shoot, oh shoot, oh shoot."

She started panicking more, feeling bad for the clumsy mermaid he tried to calm her down, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

"You really won't tell anyone?"

"Yeah sure I mean no one will believe me so what the point," he said to the literally mythical creature In front of him, "what are you doing here?"

She placed her tail back in the water relaxing a little, "I said before this is my favourite place and really big things are happening."

"Like?"

"Err...Stuff but what are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm just doing my hobby," James said holding up a fishing rod.

"Oh so your one of those mean fishermen who takes too much fish from the sea and eats them," Melody said frowning.

"Excuse me!? I always release what I catch! And besides what about you!"

"W-We do eat fish and lobster and sea fruit and veg but we only take what we need and make sure not to eat everything but you release them? Why?"

"Because that's what I do simple as that and now...I'm stuck," James grumbled to himself, reminded of the situation he was in.

"Stuck?"

"Yeah in this boat the damn motor is broken so I can't get back to shore."

"Huh, hmm why don't you just swim it doesn't seem far," Melody asked innocently.

A shiver went down James's spine as he thought about entering the deep dark water the depths ready to drag him down and drown him.

"Hey, human you alright?"

Returning to reality he frowned at Melody, "My name is not human it's James and no way I'm entering the water."

"James...That's a nice name and why not the water is wonderful it so big and swimming is the better," She said excitedly.

"Yeah for you freaking mermaids but to us we can drown or get eaten by sharks, we all can't breathe like you fuckers," He said losing his temper.

She pouted again in the crystal clear water, more angry than annoyed.

"You know I'm getting annoyed with your swearing and yes I can understand your fears but you don't have to be so rude," She turns away from him, "I'm leaving bye James."

James panicked he needed this damn mermaid's help, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't go," he said in a panic.

She stopped a turned to him with a frown.

He grumbled hard looking at her dead in the eyes, "I'm...I'm sorry I get grumpy when I'm stuck and need help alright, I don't like asking for it and I can't...Swim," James said honestly but annoyed.

Her expression softens as she returned to him, "It's ok I can get grumpy when I'm feeling stuck and I've never met someone who couldn't swim, but don't feel embarrassed I won't make fun of you, what do you need help with?"

James's eyes widened, "You'll really help me?"

"Yeah you apologise so I don't mind."

"Great, at the small pier over there, there should be a large and long wooden stick, there normal used for when this happened but like an idiot, I thought I wouldn't need them but here we are now so can you help?" He said pointing to the pier.

She nodded excited and dived into the water, James could see her swim rapidly toward the small pier watcher her move effortless in it, it looked amazing. He saw her in the distance pointing to what he needed, he raised his arms giving her a thumbs up.

She grabbed it and made it fall on the water letting them float, dragging it easily across the water towards him, once close enough he grabbed it dragging it toward him onto the boat.

"Ah perfect now with this

She was beaming! A wild smile on her face, "any way you've properly have to get going or whatever, I need to get back before...Well before whatever," he quickly said knowing full well he'd get in trouble if he was quite out here.

"O-Oh really?" she hesitated, sounding a be disappointed, picking up on the tone he look back with a questioning stare in his eye.

"you sound reluctant."

She blushed a little messing with her tender fingers, "Oh err, I was hoping to talk to you for a bit."

He just stared In confusion making the peal-haired mermaid blush a little fidgeting with her hair now.

"Y-You want to talk to me?"

She then came alive bringing herself to the edge of the boat pushing herself up closer to him.

"Of course!"

He...Well didn't blush.

"Even if I'm grumpy?"

"Your not that grumpy you're just a big human, I heard human men can get like that."

"Ha, well you did help me so I owe you, so what you wanna chat about?"

Seeing her opportunity the cute mermaid just exploded with curious wonder.

As time passed they spent this time simply...Talking.

He no longer cared about getting caught, this was nice.

As the sun began to set and the dusk sky loomed up above James check his phone seeing it was getting late, she saw and gaze off across the ocean, the orange glow in the distance.

"I'm guessing you need to return to your human dwelling."

"Yeah my 'human dwelling', don't want to worry mother," he said getting sorted, " it was nice talking to a fishy folk."

Huffing a little crossing her arms, "I'm a mermaid! Not a fishy, whatever but I will say," she turned back giving him a radiant smile which made him stop in his tracks, "it was nice talking to you too."

James didn't know what to say gazing into those shining eyes of her giving her a moment to think about it.

Everyone knew his unfriendly reputation, everyone saw him as the 'bad' guy, sure he wasn't perfect but he wasn't evil. Everyone always judges a book by its cover and now this random mermaid first helps him even when he was being... difficult, to keep him company and talk with him.

She was truly an honest and kind person better than most people he knew, it was good, people like these his mother always told him about, those that should be treated with pure kindness for they will replay that same kindness tenfold.

He owed her...Owed her big.

Not just for helping him but making a grump like him feel normal again...Funny it took a talking fish to do that.

"Anyway, thanks for helping me out Melody I'm in your debt."

"Oh it's nothing really it was fun helping my first human," She smiled.

"I mean it, Melody, I owe you so if there's anything you need just ask, I may be human but I'm pretty resourceful," He said...odd for a grumpy man like him to have such a code of honour yet, he likes to think it was one of his quirk or at least one of his redeeming features.

Melody stayed still thinking about it for a minute James wondered what a mermaid might need...Holy nothing illegal, "m-maybe there is something but I don't know."

"Anything Mel I'm a man of honour."

"Mel?"

"Just a nickname but I'm serious you've helped me so I'm happy to help back, so go on don't be shy."

"O-Ok...So I told you big things are happening, right."

"Yeah?"

"So this is some secret info about merfolk but when we turn eighteen we go to the surface to attend human schools so we can learn how to be around humans and such."

"Ok?"

"So I wanted to request that...Would you be my first friend, I was worried I wouldn't make any, so if I could have one then...I would be happy."

James looked at her a little surprised, "yeah I can do that I could teach you all about humans too, even other stuff relating to humans, but I must warn you I'm...Not really popular so if your friends with me it might be harder for you to make others, I'm just saying if this is what you want."

Melody's eyes sparkled with pure excitement, "Yes I don't care about that, I like you," she smiled so warmly so sweetly that it even made his grumpy attitude waver, "so you will really be my first friend?"

He grinned pushing a hand forward toward her she backed off a little surprised seeing the grumpy man smiling.

"Consider it done friend," He held out a hand to shake for her, "And don't worry I'm not those backstabbing type so your secret will be safe, no one will mess with my friend, you can trust me on that."

Melody froze and slowly reach a hand out to touch his, recognising the handshake as a friendly gesture, quickly she shook it touching a human for the first time his skin was tougher than hers but felt nice, she liked it, James felt how soft and silky her hand was, skin, it was oddly pleasant.

"So seeing as we are in agreement what school are you going to?"

"Oh, I was told Coral Cove College."

"Ha funny, that's the one I go to so hopefully we get the same class but if you are allowed, try and enter class C3 that's mine so we can hang together."

Melody looked like she was ready to burst with joy, "Yes! Ok James my first human friend, I'm so excited to see the human world I've been wanting this for so long, I got to go now but I should be arriving in two weeks see you there friend," She waved her arm in the air and disappeared in the water doing a few dolphins jumps in excitement.

James laughed to himself befriending this mermaid a freaking mythical creature! Who's going to his college! it might be fun, or pain, either way, he owed her and he will make good on his debt.

"Well this will be interesting...Or mer-manic," James said laughing to himself as he set the paddle down, rowing his way back to shore.

###

James rested on his hand looking outside bored in his class, in his usual seat by the window at the back looking out and hearing the people chit chat about whatever, but today was different, James noticed the chair to his right of him was empty, he couldn't remember who was to the right of him but he knew someone was there so to find them suddenly gone.

His mind flicked to Melody, it had been two weeks since then so this is the time she said she should be coming, today was also Monday so it would be understandable if she arrived today but James was wondering how was she going to walk on land...Probably mermaid magical shit anything was possible now, mermaid existed perhaps other myths existed like werewolves and vampires...But honest who gives a shit, so what, there are magical beasts and shit in the world as long as they didn't mess with him or his family then he couldn't care less.

"Ok everyone we have a new student so I want you all to make them feel welcomed," Spoke a woman at the front.

James's ears perked up...New student huh, looked up finding Kai the student council president of the college she always helped people with shit they're stuck on and help plan events while taking student reviews and opinions on things, she was the headmistresses teacher's pet also being called to help her, her reddish-orange hair was done into a stylish ponytail, she had a pretty good rack too and was strange extremely beautiful and sexy as hell which reminded him of Melody.

James had done some research on mermaids finding that they are known for always looking beautiful attracting men and even women, they lived in the sea (of fucking course they fucking did) and can gain legs but how is unknown he would have to ask Mel later.

"Especially you James, don't cause trouble", Kai shouted at him across the room.

He groaned, "I'll only cause trouble if they annoy me! Get off my back prez," He shouts back frowning hard.

For some reason Kai really fucking hated his guts, he didn't cause trouble unless provoked but she seem to have a personal vendetta against him and only him, so he hated her as much as she hated him which made him even more unpopular.

Everyone loved how beautiful, graceful and all that generic shit of why guys like popular girls but James just found her unbelievably annoying.

"Moving on," Kai turns towards the door, "You can enter now."

The door gently opened and in came walking in was a woman with long wavy silken white hair going straight down the middle that sparkled a little she wear a schoolgirl uniform...For some reason but it made her look even more cute and beautiful than before she stood next to Kai.

"Hello I'm Melody, it's nice to meet you," she said smiling.

Everyone just stared at the white-haired beauty in front of them mesmerised by her looks and her cute clothing, James's eye however was down to her long slender legs, he remembered her tail back at the boat.

Ok, she has legs now, how the fuck did she do that? He thought knowing he can ask her later.

"Thank you Kai for the introduction you may sit back in your seat," said Mr Wave, James's teacher spoke.

Kai nodded and moved to her seat wearing professional but casual clothes that made her stand out while James preferred to wear just a basic shirt, grey hoodie and jeans, her seat was near his at the back she gave James a scowling look which he returned it with a pissed of one.

123456...9