The Dungeon Pt. 07

Story Info
Happenings in the club.
1.8k words
4.32
6.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

At the end of the night the two cheaper slaves had been rented out fourteen times, and Precious nine. Chase calculated his profit, and what he might do to reward his well behaved slaves. None of the renters had been given the slave's words, and he had not heard of any of them disobeying any who rented them.

The crowd filed out, three slaves kneeling at his side. All of them were bruised and either filled or covered in juices. When the doors were locked, the quartet returned to their home. Once at the bottom of the stairs Chase paused and unleashed the slaves.

"Clean up and return to your cells in twenty minutes." Chase commanded and all three moved with a quick pace. Twenty minutes was just enough time to get clean, use the toilet and return to their cells.

Chase went into his bedroom and to his work area within, tapping the keys of his computer. He was almost finished with the new radios, at least to start a prototype. Just a few more supplies should complete his testing.

Twenty minutes later he checked the cameras to see if his slaves had met their timeline, but saw that Precious was missing from her cell. Concerned he turned and found her waiting, kneeling down, at the door to his bedroom.

"Why are you here, slave?" he questioned. She looked up at him.

"Master told me this was my place. I did not enter until Master told me to."

"Go to your mat, slave. You will come back out during our next endurance test."

"Yes, Master." she nodded and moved into the room, going to the mat on the floor next to his bed.

Seeing his slaves where they should be, it was time to retrieve his punished slave on the fifth floor. Taking some severe restraints with him, he went up in the elevator.

The sound he heard as he entered the floor were whimpers followed by cracks followed by a scream. He shut the box off on the outside and waited. The whimpers continued, scared where the next pain would come from.

Opening the box he saw Princess trembling, eyes closed and trying to make herself as small as she could. It took a moment for her to realize that her punishment had stopped and her Master was standing before her. Finally seeing her surroundings had her throwing herself to the floor in front of Chase, her hands coming to his shoes to show her submission.

"Hello, Princess." Chase spoke to the slave groveling before him. "Not quite what the pain whore expected? Perhaps you will try harder in my endurance skills?"

Princess nodded, not trusting her voice to not break and dissolve into sobs that would activate her collar. He reached down and grabbed her collar, yanking her to her feet. Once there she hurriedly put her hands on her head.

Clipping a leash to her, Chase turned and walked away knowing that she would either follow or get dragged behind him. Once in the small box she knelt, still hugging herself from where she had been shocked. Chase put a hand down, resting it on her head to provide some comfort.

When they got to the dungeon, Chase took Princess back to her cell, pushing her into the space. She moved to the center and knelt down before him.

He would give them rest before another session started. It was good practice, and her enjoyed devising new punishments for the ones who fail. Retreating to his bedroom and workshop he fiddled with the radio, ready for a test.

"Marlin?" he spoke into the two-way radio. There was a pause, a burst of static.

"Yes, sir?"

"To my office, please." Chase requested.

"Right away, sir."

Chase stood and walked around his bedroom, seeing the slave stretched out on her mat, watching him for a command. Five minutes later the bouncer he had employed knocked on the door frame for admittance.

"Whatcha need, sir?" Marlin asked.

Chase motioned out to the dungeon. "I just need to see if my modifications are working. Stay here for a moment and I'm going to go somewhere else. Feel free to sample while I get to my destination. Precious, with me."

The slave jumped up from her mat and made it to Chase's side in record time. He retrieved a chain that hooked her collar to her ankles, forcing her to walk hunched over painfully. Precious accepted without a sound. After he attached a second chain from her collar to his belt, he started walking. It was difficult for her to see where she was going and keep up with her Master. Eventually she trusted that he would guide her and slid gracefully behind him.

They moved to the elevator and Precious tried to kneel, but wasn't given enough chain, so she stood. She looked up at Chase when she felt the elevator go down instead of up, but didn't question.

When the door finally opened she stepped into the room two steps behind her Master. The floor was cold and caused gooseflesh to break out all over her. It wasn't until she heard a noise, a series of moans, that caused her to look up.

There was a series of three circles with people on the crosses. They were all blindfolded and had medical tubes running in and out of them. She gasped and took a step back. Chase paid her no attention, pushing buttons on the radio he held.

"Marlin? Respond." Chase requested. There was a two minute pause with no answer. "Marlin?"

"I.....an't h....you ver....well, sir." came the garbled response.

Chase turned a dial and spoke again, getting no response. "Damnit. Well, Precious, you see this room?"

"Yes, sir." came the whispered reply.

"This is where slaves that do not perform end up. They are deprived of all stimulation except pain to be sure they are aware they are alive. They serve no purpose, they have no name. Do you think you would like this?"

"No, sir." her voice was so quiet, showing her fear.

"I never see you being here, but I think that all slaves should have an example to maintain their behavior. Come. My work is not acceptable. I must think."

Precious moved a step closer to her Master, desperately wanting to leave the room. In the elevator Chase messed with the radio and muttered to himself.

Back on the dungeon level the Master went back to his room, unhooking Precious who scampered to her mat, trying to stay out of his view.

"I couldn't hear you, sir." Marlin admitted.

"Yes, I see that. Thank you for your assistance. Did you take your payment?"

"Yes, sir. Useless was quite good at her service."

"Noted. I may call you later today or tomorrow. I have to figure this out."

"Whatever you need, sir." Marlin heard the dismissal and left the room.

Seeing the time as nearly four in the morning, Chase pushed the intercom button.

"It is now mandatory sleep time. Lights out in five minutes. Slaves may use the bathroom, but will be chained to their cells for the night."

All of the slaves moved as one to the bathroom, including Precious going to the slave bathroom instead of his. As his slaves came back from the bathroom, Chase chained their collars to their cells, and their hands to their ankles.

When he made it back to his room he shut off the lights in the dungeon, plunging the space into pitch blackness. A sliver of light speared between two cells as his door was closed. Precious was on the mat.

"Come here, Precious." Chase commanded the slave in his room. She crawled over, kneeling before him. "I can't forget about you." He took an arm binder, painfully stretching her arms behind her back. He attached her ankles to her waist and put a similar hood to what Princess was wearing over her head. During each process she remained still, allowing her Master to do whatever he wanted to her. A gag was fitted into her mouth and went down her throat. Finally he secured her to the foot of his bed, giving her very little movement possible.

Knowing that his slaves were secure he moved through the dungeon using his thrall senses to keep from running into things. Each thrall looked around in the inky blackness, trying to identify where he was and more importantly what he wanted.

"My little Whore." he whispered near the named slave's ear. She jumped, but looked in his direction. "Service."

Whore moved within the lengths of chain keeping her in place to find her Master's cock, using only her mouth since her hands were bound. Chase ran his hands over her breasts, squeezing each one and running the tips of his fingers over the nipples. She sighed and focused twice as hard on her Master's cock.

"Ah, good Whore. Don't spill a drop." Chase told her as he climaxed. Her throat gobbled down the liquid, running her tongue all around his cock, savouring it. "Very good, Whore. Respond."

Letting out a low, but long moan, the slave put her head back and let the feeling wash over her as his hands continued to feel her. He spoke her word twice more, stimulating her with each one.

"You have been requested upstairs. Your return client. Tomorrow he said he would be here for a week, and asks for full access to you. I have told him I would consider it."

Whore nodded in response as Chase stood up to leave. He wove his way through the cells to the stairs to the club. Unlocking the door leading out, the sounds of the club flooded into the silent space. Chase closed and locked the door behind him, making sure that no one could stumble into his home.

He was greeted by people in the club, walking around with various slaves trailing behind. There were unavailable signs on the boxes that welcomed anonymous fucks, and Chase made a note to rotate his slaves to where one of the boxes were always in use. It was small, but steady income for him, not making as much as his request nights, or special punishment sessions, but those were involved and shouldn't be all the time, lest they lose their impact.

Chase sat at the bar, back to the wall so he could watch the people before him. The club catered to all types, light or heavy bondage, any fetish that didn't break the Basic Rules at the club. There were four puppies and one kitten sitting on the floor at their owner's feet.

After three drinks, and numerous people asking where his slaves were, Chase had enough of people and he returned to the darkened space that was his home. Walking through he only heard the soft voices of his sleeping slaves.


NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers