In the Dungeon - Pointless 01

Story Info
Introduction to the slave Pointless.
1k words
3.86
7.1k
5
0

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pointless knelt in his cell, as his Master had commanded. He had been given the rules, collared and mostly left to watch the dungeon around him. Master had put a cock cage on his, making his want to scream every time his slaves did. His cock ached, both from his forced denial and the carefully placed spikes in the device that enveloped his crotch.

He was still a little unclear how he got here. He had been rowdy, and the drugs probably didn't help. Nothing he thought should have ended him here.

He had learned the silence, since he wasn't allowed pleasure, and no one spoke to him much, it wasn't as hard as he had thought. After everything he had seen, he was caught between wanting Master to get to him, and scared when he would.

He looked around at the different cells, seeing the slaves either resting or kneeling like he was, awaiting some sort of punishment or training. Pointless's cock twitched and he flinched as he wondered which his would be.

He had undergone one punishment, in Master's fucking machine. He had been been penetrated both in his mouth, and his ass. He had bled into his bucket for over a day after ward and he cringed to think how many times he would be bleeding.

There was a shifting in the dungeon, silent but noticeable as Master left his office and entered his dungeon floor. He carried two leashes for him, and Pointless knew that his habit of simply watching was at an end.

He first went to Worthless, snapping a leash on her collar and leading her up the stairs to the club. Pointless had only heard rumours of what went on there. He had never seen anyone other than the females be led there, but he understood that the other male slave was only slightly older than he was.

And, as expected, he was Master's second stop. As the leash snapped onto his collar he stood, waiting to see where Master would take him. Master seemed excited as he held his leash. Pointless had seen Cocksucker's decline to where the male was nearly always in tears. Pointless wondered if this was his chance to experience the same.

Master led him to the elevator, sending Pointless's stomach sinking. Only the fifth floor was the destination from the elevator for slaves.

And he was right. Master led him out of the elevator and into his workshop. To the side was the machine he had experienced before, his asshole already aching from the thought. On his other side was a chair, a suction cup and tubing.

A snap of his leash told him to kneel, and he heard Master's pants unzip. Soon, his hard cock was in Pointless's face. He tried to wait until Master gave him a command, but a slap across the face opened his mouth and accepted the other man's cock.

Before his Master, he had never thought about sucking another man's cock. This showed as he fumbled on the one in his mouth. Finally, Master had enough of his stumbling and pushed him to the floor.

"Wow, you truly are Pointless. You suck cock like a infant, worse than an infant...it could actually suck. I will schedule you tomorrow to start fixing that. But for now, you get pleasure." Master told him. Pointless's cock stirred in its captivity at the thought, forgetting for a moment that things were ever that simple with his Master. "Into the chair, Pointless."

Moving faster at his Master's words, Pointless settled himself in the chair directed, not even caring that Master bound his arms and legs. When Master removed the cage that held him, his cock sprang out, rock hard at the thought of finally getting attention.

Master smiled as attached a suction cup to Pointless's cock, who moaned with the touch. It wasn't enough to climax, but Pointless knew it wouldn't take much. Suction cup attached, Master stuck something to the base of his cock and around his balls. Nothing to enclose, more like something stuck to them.

Finally, Master produced a gag. It was cock shaped, about seven inches long, and hollow. He dangled it in front of the slave, showing him the next step. Pointless shook his head as Master instructed he open his mouth for the gag.

A shock came over his collar, causing him to cry out and letting Master shove the cock down his throat. At first he gagged over and over, but with his hands bound, and the gag now fastened around his head, there was nothing he could do.

It took him minutes to get used to the intruder in his mouth, but eventually his gag reflex wore out.

"I should strip your skin off for the denial, but I have a feeling this and your next training will be more effective." Master said going to a control panel. "I will not give you a word yet, you don't deserve it. This is not about pleasure. This is about training."

Pointless felt a pulse on his balls. Pleasant, like someone was rubbing them. His cock, after going limp from the shock, started to quickly recover. Within three pulses, he was hard again and moaning at the sensation.

It was then that Pointless put together the contraption he was in. He would be given pleasure, but as his eyes followed the tube, it would mean swallowing his own semen.

Pointless felt another pulse, his mind trying to fight the inevitable. He knew it would not be long. A pulse and he moaned louder. One more and he would lose control.

When the next pulse came, Pointless moaned out his release, too enraptured with the sensation than the liquid racing toward his mouth. As it entered, another pulse ran over his balls, opening his mouth to moan and letting the liquid slip down his throat.

His second climax was starting and felt to be more intense. As the sensation built in his balls, the suction started on his cock. Pointless shook his head trying to deny the feeling, but couldn't.

Master watched him, smiling at the slave as he headed toward the elevator.