The Dungeon Pt. 09.5

Story Info
Competing for an unknown prize.
2k words
3.83
4.3k
3
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Three days later the restrained man had no more tears, no more protests, just defeated acceptance. All of the slaves had their turn with him, usually more than once, and to give him no respite, employee's from the club had come down to use him as well.

The ice cold water from a pressure hose assaulted his skin cleaning the semen and sweat from his body. It was worse when the water stopped, leaving him shivering in the cold.

For the first time since he had been bent over the bench Chase approached him with a funnel attached to a long tube and a pitcher of brown coloured liquid. Setting the pitcher on the floor Chase grabbed the man's hair tilting his head up he placed the start of the tube at his lips.

"Open your mouth." Chase commanded. The man refused and screamed as the collar around his neck gave him an electrical shock. Seizing the opportunity Chase shoved the tube into his mouth and down his throat, triggering the captured man's gag reflex. No amount of heaving would dislodge the object.

He was still protesting as Chase reached and picked up the liquid and tilted it so it ran into the funnel. The sustenance bypassed his throat and mouth, emptying into his stomach. Once the container was empty a sharp tug pulled the intruder free eliciting more gags from the prisoner. To keep him from throwing up the liquid Chase shoved a ball gag into his mouth.

"Better than you deserve." Chase put down the funnel and pitcher and picked up a cane, waving it in the air. The whistle the object made passing before him brought a look of fear to the prisoners face.

An hour later deep bruises were beginning to show on the man's back, legs and feet. The first stroke had started a fresh batch of screaming although muffled by the gag.

"This is the last day of the orgy, and the last day of slave's freedom. Tomorrow we return to endurance trials. Males first. I want the females to pick the largest dildos to fuck him with. I want his ass split open and bleeding by the end of the day."

Slaves regularly deprived and left wanting jumped at the idea of another round or two of pleasure. As Boy bottomed out in his ass Cocksucker stood waiting his turn.

* * * * * *

The hose woke the prisoner up as the cold liquid rammed into him. After his last day of being fucked he was covered in semen, sweat and his own piss. He was still gagged and exhausted. He looked with only mild fear as Chase entered again with the funnel and drink.

After removing the gag the Master waited to see if he would comply. "Open." As last time when he didn't comply a shock traveled through him and the tube was forceibly shoved down his throat. When the feeding was complete and the gag was replaced Chase picked up the cane once more. That action was met with a shaking of his head and muffled words through the gag. "You must learn to obey if you are going to stay. If you don't stay here I will not have it said that I train inferior product."

When the beating was complete Chase chained his wrists to his ankles and his head to his cock before removing the restraints keeping him on the table. He tried to move but was lashed severely by the cane still in Chase's hand.

"Until I decide what to do with you, you will never see another's face. You will only be looking at your feet and your cock. You will never speak again. Most of the time, you will not be given any input from your world. You are already dead to the outside world, it would be my pleasure to make you dead to mine as well. You are at the whim on those around you to lead you. Your name is now It. One without a name, not worth the time of speaking it."

Chase put a leash on It's collar and pulled it forward, feeling resistance. The cane got the slave moving, seeing only the ground beneath him. There was a cell that was as far from the others as Chase could get. Hooking his collar about three inches from the floor Chase put the sensory hood over his head, cutting off sight and sound and stuffed a long cock gag into his mouth.

* * * * * *

The following day, the deprived slave still sitting in his cell with no stimulation, Chase forced the endurance onto his other slaves.

"Attention slaves. Today all will be in Display. This is for reward, not punishment. The last slave to fail gains the reward. All the other slaves will be corrected, but the last slave will help me with my current project. Begin." Chase spoke into his intercom.

It lay in his cell, still curled over unable to only see his feet and his own cock. He had pissed once in the cell, not being given any breaks from his solitude. After he managed the second one, it was time to pour more liquid down his throat to keep him from dehydrating. The bruises were now a yellowish colout, lending to a sickly-looking exterior. One more day on those, Chase observed, and he would be ready for the next round. He would be force-fed cocks until he threw up semen, mouth washed out and activity repeated.

The thought of further torturing the waste of space that damaged his property hardened his cock. There would be no use of the prisoner, the very thought made Chase want to vomit. He would wait for the first slave to fail.

He only had to wait an hour before Pointless lowered his arms with a groan. Chase had expected the recovering slave to be the first, he was only a few days back in the Dungeon and was probably still very sore. When he looked at his Master, he was motioned forward toward the man.

Pointless sank to his knees before his Master, waiting to hear his correction. Chase latched a leash to his collar and hooked it high up, forcing Pointless to kneel, but keep his head facing up.

Chase walked to the slave, freeing his hard cock. "Open, slave." he commanded and Pointless complies, finding himself a the perfect level for his Master to shove his cock down his throat with little effort. Unable to move to pleasure his Master, Pointless worked the underside of Chase's cock, trying to make his Master pleased since he had come in last in the endurance trial.

Ten minutes later Chase dominated his bound slave, shoving more forcefully down the captured man's throat. A hand entwined in the slave's hair, putting him at a even more uncomfortable angle, but Pointless didn't complain, still striving to please. Finally Chase unloaded into the slave's mouth, watching him work to not miss a single drop.

Even when Chase returned to his chair he left Pointless bound. The slave shifted to make his position more comfortable, waiting for commands from his Master.

Princess was the second to fail, going to kneel before Chase when she did. A wave of his hand had Princess standing in Present. Chase placed a pair of nipple clamps on her nipples, forcing her to release a sharp breath. Next he handed the smallest double sided strap-on dildo to her and motioned to Pointless. Making his point, he released Pointless's head and chained it to the floor, putting the male slave's ass in the air.

The female put the belt around her waist, putting one of the dildo's into her cent and moving to Pointless's ass. With the size she was given, it would take a great deal of work on her part to earn her release, but she would do as her Master commanded.

Just as she plunged into Pointless's ass, eliciting a moan from the male, Chase reached forward and lazily hooked the chain to her clamps with his finger. She thrust into Pointless's ass, using the motion to please herself. After about five minutes of her reward, and when she was just starting to get into a pleasurable rhythm, Chase tugged on the chain connecting her nipples.

The moment he did Princess moaned and moved faster, hoping he would do it again. But he paused, letting her plateau with the sensation he had given her. Just when she had gotten as much pleasure out of it she could, he tugged again.

It took another ten minutes for Princess to beg between moans for her word, which Chase granted. Princess screamed her release, and then a second as her collar shocked her. As she came back under control Chase moved her by her collar next to Pointless and chained her close to the floor.

Each slave, on average of one every hour, failed and went to Chase. Each was allowed to fuck the slaves who failed before them, then restrained for the next failing slave. At the end of each slave's failure Chase forced Pointless to service his cock, moving him to the higher level to have a clear path down his throat.

The last two slaves were Precious and Boy, each of their limbs trembling at the exertion. Boy's cock was rock hard being displayed, smiling at Precious. She returned his smile, but did not relent. A half hour later, close to ten hours after the start of the trial Precious conceded defeat and lowered her arms.

When she presented herself to Chase he ran his hand over her body. She quivered as he touched her, waiting for him to tell her what to do. Her Master handed her the largest strap-on, a good ten inches long and almost three inches thick. Instead of clamps on every other slave Precious was fitted with a pair like Chase had made for the machine upstairs. Designed for pleasure or pain. Chase leaned down and sucked her nipples to harden them before placing the probes on them.

"When Precious is finished fucking you, you may go to the shower for five minutes before returning to your cell. There you will remain in kneel down until everyone is back, and I secure you to your cell. Precious?"

The female came to the last slave to fail before her, Whore, and lubed the large dildo, her own juices taking care of the one of similar size in her own cunt. With a light tap on the chained female's shoulder Precious got a nod in return. As soon as the dildo entered the female slave the pads on Precious's nipples tingled, drawing a moan from the slave.

As Precious approached her own release her eyes found her Master smiling at her. When she pleaded, Chase granted her release, but kept the pads giving pleasure to the slave's nipples. That spurred the slave to move to the next chained slave, watching Whore rise and move toward the showers.

At the third chained slave the sensation coming to Precious's nipples changed to more pain than pleasure, which forced the slave to beg once more for her word without any other stimulation. She fucked the third and fourth with the painful nipples but moving to the last two it switched back to pleasure.

When she climaxed on the last slave she sank to the floor, exhausted. As Chase stepped close to her, she fought the tiredness and looked up to take her Master's cock, which he fed her. Finally giving pleasure after receiving some for so long, she worked with every fiber of her body to please her Master.

As she sucked Chase reached down and smacked her body, jolting her with pleasure that she carried over to him. Minutes later Chase flooded her mouth, feeling her swallow his semen and lick his cock afterward.

"Back to my office after the shower, Precious." Chase commanded her and she nodded, rising to her feet.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers