The Dungeon Pt. 16

Story Info
Pointless's testing and decision, Back to normal.
1.4k words
4.71
2.5k
3
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Pointless sucked at the cock in his mouth, feeling someone else move behind him. The pleasure was building in his gut just like with being beaten. His grunts turned to moans as he worked, pushing back on the cock that impaled his ass.

The cock in his mouth exploded and retreated, Pointless moaning as soon as he could. The man behind him was rough, pushing the slave forward with each thrust.

"More, please. Fuck me! Harder!" Pointless begged the man, "Yes! More! Harder!"

Answering the slave's call, the man brought his hand down to smack Pointless's ass earning another, louder moan.

Another man came forward and grabbed Pointless's hair, pulling him up and shoving a cock in his mouth. Allowing his training to take over, he immediately started servicing the cock in his mouth.

"Awww, boys, this one likes to be beat." the man balls deep in Pointless's ass chuckled. "Come give him some!"

A third person came over with a leather strap and started bringing it down on Pointless's back as he was thrust between the two other men.

Lost in the sensation, Pointless worked to focus on his tasks, not the throbbing of his own cock, desperate for the word his Master would speak. One that granted him release. He was lost in the build up, trained that disobedience would be harshly punished but obedience would be rewarded. He wanted to be obedient.

Higher and higher he climbed with the men and the new pain. The two finished, replaced by two more, but still Pointless built in desire. One word, and he would be able to get go. One word and he would have a release.

A hour went by, Pointless moaning every other breath, desperate. He had taken two dozen men both orally and anally, finding the headspace to keep his own desire up, but not able to earn his own release after giving them to all the men before him.

Finally the men retreated and Pointless collapsed on the floor, exhausted, his cock stiff and throbbing. unfulfilled. He curled up, moaning in desire and need but unable to sate his own desperate wants.

Twenty minutes passed with the slave yearning, writhing on the floor before Master came up to him and watched him.

"I heard about your performance, Pointless." Master spoke, bringing Pointless back to his surroundings. He saw his Master and got himself to his knees, hands on his head, back straight and cock throbbing with need. "I have to say, I'm a little surprised."

"Master..." Pointless started to beg but was stopped by a strike across his cheek that toppled him to the floor.

"Speaking is not for you, Pointless. You are to sit there and wait." Master demanded. Clamouring back to his knees, Pointless nodded. "I should take you back to your cell, or shove you in a cage for speaking out of turn."

Pointless's eyes found a spot on the floor and focused there instead of on his Master.

"Now, service." Master demanded and Pointless moved to obey, starting to pleasure his Master's hard cock. As he worked, his own throbbed, causing his moans to be every breath. With his Master's hand guiding him, he poured energy into pleasing the man. As Master neared his release, he shoved Pointless further on his cock. "Awake."

Opening his mouth wider to moan his release, Master exploded into his throat just as Pointless decorated the floor with his own.

Shoving the slave to the floor, Pointless moved to clean up the mess before returning to kneeling.

"Perhaps I was mistaken about you, Pointless. You are not Boy, but there is some merit to your skills...especially considering where you started." Master contemplated the slave who didn't look at him, staring straight ahead as required.

Master circled Pointless, watching him. Occasionally he would strike the slave who now barely flinched before attaching a leash to his collar. The moment the snap ended, Pointless was on his feet, eyes down.

Leading the slave through the club, the leash was slack as Master increased his pace, unable to make the leash taut once more.

Back in the Dungeon Master took him back to where the other slaves had been that morning, one dildo still hanging down. Once inside the small space, the leash fell to the floor, the slave following a moment later.

"I have to admit, Pointless, I was unsure about you. But seeing you find the mindset you need for me to keep you changed my mind." Master explained unhooking the leash from his collar. Pointless remained on his knees.. "Now, you will join the others. On your feet and stretch to the line. If I see you aren't there, i will beat you."

Pointless stood and went to the dildo hanging from the top of the cell. Standing flat, he couldn't even touch the tip of the rubber cock. Raising up slightly he put his lips around the head of the cock, seeing the line further up.

A crack came to his ass, making him squeal and adjust. Rising up on the balls of his feet, he nearly made the line.

CRACK

Another, harder strike made Pointless lose his grip on the cock and scream, triggering his collar. The slave saw Master standing over him, cane in his hand. Shaking off the effect of his collar, he got back in position, moving higher up on the cock and reached the line.

"I knew you could do it, Pointless...with the right motivation." Master agreed, "Do not move, or the next strike might break the skin...I promise it will."

Taking the cap off the syringe, Master shoved the thin needle into Pointless's ass and depressed the plunger.

Master waited long minutes, letting Pointless remain in the demanded position for long minutes until he saw the slave was going to break.

"Now, Pointless, kneel down." Master snapped, putting the cane across the slave's shoulders.

Letting out a sigh, Pointless sank to his knees and further down. He had seen the other thralls receive an injection, but hadn't felt one, was his behavior all for nothing?

"Now, the females have an easy night, and Boy is where he wants to be. I will offer you a night upstairs, or a day with better meals in your cell. Choose now."

"Meals, Master., please." Pointless spoke immediately, his voice muffled by facing the ground.

"To your cell. Now."

Pointless scrambled to his feet, expecting a encouraging strike, but none came. Scampering inside he knelt in the middle and waited. Master walked to the cabinet outside Pointless's cell and took out a blanket. He walked deliberately into his slave's cell and dropped it onto his mat before turning and walking out.

Shaking, the slave moved to his mat, hands running over the blanket and brought it to his face, moaning in comfort. Without further thought, he curled up, covered up with the warmth-giving fabric.

Master was being kind.

******************************************

Chase was in his room, not the one in the Dungeon, but his private quarters. And he was alone.

His slaves didn't understand the significance of the previous day, their immorality, but it was the only day that he was even remotely kind to get them to participate fully in the process. But he disliked it. Slaves were meant to be strict, not given slack just for doing their purpose.

But, he had learned that they were more compliant when given one day of ease. They looked forward to the day of no canes, no training, no 'work'. He would have them make up for it over the next couple of days. One day of rest did not mean his standards were less, and he would punish harsher any slave who thought so.

But tonight, Chase was restless. He didn't want anyone in his quarters, he couldn't guarantee their safety, and any permanent harm to another thrall was forbidden. This was, for Chase the hardest days, having to control himself when usually it wasn't necessary.

Finally, he drifted off to sleep picturing what he was going to do to Boy and Precious the following day.

*******************************************

The following day Whore, Useless and Worthless came back down the elevator, giggling between the trio. They looked over the Dungeon, looking for Master but didn't see him there. They split to go to their cells, moving silently now but exchanging glances. The three had been together for a very long time, and while it was rare they spent time together like the previous night, they relished it while they could.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers