The Dungeon Pt. 15

Story Info
Back home, an accounting.
3k words
4.3
3.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

This is coming back to the initial Dungeon, with a few additions. Princess was moved out because what started as a lark in writing, I decided to move one of the players out and back to his original place. If you are interested where that is, feel free to contact me.

The others, I felt, still had more to grow and I am waiting for them to talk to me more, show me where they want to go. I did make a mistake two entries ago, Chase sold Cocksucker, not Pointless. Pointless was making progress. He deserved to stay, but I can't go back and fix it

Everyone is 18+, I promise. If you are reading to this point, you understand what it's about. However if you don't, these are slave stories, with a small supernatural bent. If this is not your cup of bog water, please move on.

And now, for the continuation of the stories....

***********************************************

Whore stood, arms spread, standing on her tiptoes, mouth toward the ceiling. Her lips were around the cock hanging from above her. Drawn around the dildo was a line she was forced to keep her lips at.

Useless and Worthless were in the same position, mere feet from their fellow slave, and there was a new additions. Boy and Precious.

Always trying to please his Master, Boy was trying to go above the mark he was given to the ones the females were at. Precious held her own mark with ease, making herself look beautiful for the watching Master.

"Think of this as an endurance test, slaves. The most important one. My three older slaves are used to this, but two of you are new and will get accustomed to it." Chase addressed the slaves, hands moving from one to the other touching them each before returning to the first. "You all feel a presence behind you, that is the doctor you are all accustomed to. He will pick which of you he will use when he is finished."

Chase reached into his pocket and tapped a remote. All of the hanging dildos rose a half inch in the air, forcing the slaves to adjust as the doctor made his way behind them, giving a quick injection in each of their asses.

When the process was complete, the dildos lowered and allowed the slaves to stand normally, the intruders still in their mouths. None of them moved, awaiting commands.

"I am pleased how well that went, especially for my two new ones. Whore, Useless, Worthless, your evening upstairs awaits. To the elevator. Precious, my office. Boy, stairs."

Without hesitation the five slaves moved silently to their assigned places and knelt. Chase didn't move but watched his slaves comply with his commands. His dungeon was as he preferred. All slaves were silent, obedient and talented. He would make the newest two as perfect as his older three before he tried anything else new.

First going to the elevator, he snapped a lead to two of the slaves and a leash to Whore before moving into the elevator. The moment he was still all three females were on their knees.

When the doors opened Chase unattached the leash and let the trio into the suite of rooms. He heard them whispering to each other, giggling quietly.

It was a routine whenever they received an injection to maintain their thralldom. Just the smallest amount was required to extend their lives. Whenever it was required, he gave them a single evening to relax if they preformed well for the doctor. It was the only time their Master was lenient.

**********************************************************

Back in his home, he found Boy trembling at the base of the stairs. Moving beside the slave Chase looked down.

"Problem, slave?" came a question.

"No, Master." the slave whispered.

"You are trembling."

"I am excited, Master. I cannot wait to see what you want me to do." came the response. "Thank you, Master."

Overriding the collar activation, Chase snapped a leash to Boy's collar and lead him up the stairs to the club.. Boy was excited and wanted to rush into the crowded club, but remained steps behind the most important person in his life.

"Three slaves have a slow night tonight because they performed well. Here is your choice. I can tie you somewhere and make you beg for people to use you, or I can do something different and put you in the box where you will be fucked with no release of your own...Only after this trial will you be given a choice."

"Please tie me and make me beg, Master." Boy begged the man, his cock already solid.

Chase nodded and escorted the slave to a tether on the wall. Hooking the lead to Boy's collar, seeing the slave fall to his knees and lay kisses on his Master's polished shoes.

*****************************************

Once more in his favoured place, he found Precious kneeling in his office, hands behind her head, chest thrust forward. Her form was prefect to what Chase demanded. Her eyes had been on the door until her Master appeared and it immediately went to the floor, her back straightening.

Walking to the slave, Chase looked down at her. He wanted to abuse her, to sate himself, but the injection could cause side effects and with this being her first dose, he didn't want to ruin her for future pleasure.

Moving past the slave, Chase took two down blankets from his closet and tossed them on the floor on top of the mat closest to his bed. Snapping his fingers he pointed to the pile and Precious moved without comment.

A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as she snuggled onto the soft fabric. she curled up, looking back at her Master, eyes full of tears.

"Thank you, Master." she gushed, burying herself deeper into the comfort.

Leaving the slave to the pile, he went out into the Dungeon. All but one of his slaves were occupied. Chase hadn't decided to keep Pointless yet, not permanently anyway.

The male was kneeling in his cell, right where Chase had told him to remain until told otherwise.

***************************************

Pointless knelt, head down in his own thoughts. Every other slave had been given a new schedule at the start of the day. Everyone but him. Only he sat alone in his cell. He had seen it before with the three females, but Boy and Precious were new to it.

He feared that Master wasn't sure about him. he had seen him leave and come back without other slaves. Master was harsh, but others could be worse.. He had suffered at the hands of one before.

Footsteps echoed down the hallway toward his call. Pointless knelt tall, hands behind his back as he had been instructed. The man who had enslaved him stood just inside his cell.

"Today is a test for you, Pointless. I can keep you, or sell you next time. All the other slaves get to stay. It's you I don't know. about I haven't seen the same...enthusiasm from you yet." Master said snapping a leash to his collar. As soon as it closed, the slave was on his feet, waiting to be led.

They didn't go far, just two cells down to a room where Master snapped his ankles to hooks opening him up both back and front. He pointed to two leather rounds high up.

"Grab them, Pointless. Let go at your peril. This shows me how you can follow orders. If you let go, I'll bend you over and chain you down that way. Every slave will have their fill of you before I let you up. "

"Yes, Master." Pointless flinched at the threat. His hands closed around the leather holds, tightening his grip. and pulling his form taut.

The first strike of the cane made him cry out, shocking him but he still kept his grip. He had to prove to his Master he was worthy of keeping.

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

Each strike was harder and tested Pointless's grip on the leather. His eyes closed as the blows continued to rain down. Master had not missed a spot on his back, it burned like fire and he knew the other man wasn't close to being done.

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

Pointless disliked the punishments, he wasn't a pain slut like Boy. But he longed to endure it, to prove himself. The slave could only imagine what would come after the beating.

Master paused, moving from the back to his front and looking his slave over. His eyes were closed, enduring whatever his Master gave.

CRACK

As he found when he was on the machine upstairs, when the cane came down after a pause, the same sensation started to form.

CRACK

By the second strike Pointless moaned, arching his body as much as he could toward the blows.

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

CRACK

By six his cock was straining, but two more still couldn't push him over.

"Master, master please..." he begged as the pain didn't stop. "Please Master, may I have my word?"

"Ah, found the space Pointless? I was hoping you would." Master agreed. "Maybe a few more..."

His cock was painful now, waiting to explode, desperate for release. "Ahhhhh....please Master..."

"Awake, slave." Master told him, bringing the cane down on Pointless's cock which shot streams out in four pulses and the slave let out a moan that lasted over a minute. "Clean up and return to your cell. The rest of your assessment will come soon."

Releasing the leather, his hands ached but he dropped to his knees. His Master would only allow him a short time to comply. Closing his eyes he lapped up the cooling liquid, cringing with each stroke.

Finished he moved, eyes down, to the cell he had been assigned. Going back to his knees he rested his hands on his striped legs. His heels pushed on the welts he had on his ass. Now, he had to wait.

*****************************************************

The three girls giggled in the hot tub, their voices quiet. They relished the one time their Master was kind. Obedience got them a single night of luxury every so often.

There would be clients, two for each of them each, but they were soft clients. As much for the slaves as the money. One was a group of four men that rented all three of them.

By the end of the night, they were each snuggled in the soft mattress and fluffy pillows, all aches gone for the night.

*****************************************************

Boy was on his knees, mouth wrapped around a large cock and closing his eyes with pleasure. There was no where else he wanted to be. His Master offered a reward, and he was loving every moment of it.

It was a slow time, at the moment. He had been whipped twice, fucked at least eight times and had taken double that cocks down his throat.

And he would continue until Master came to take him away from it. He was given a glass of water every thirty minutes or so, cocks allowing, to not repeat the previous shortcomings his Master identified.

His cock, so unused to feeling anything for stimulation, had no problem keeping up just from humiliation and pain...and the thought of his Master being pleased.

Lapping up the most recent release exploded into his mouth, there was another glass of water on the small table in the middle of his space. He would take a moment to breathe and drink what his Master commanded.

"Slave!" came a call from the crowd that caused him to look over. A female leading a male on a leash came over. "You will fuck my slave, hard. "

"Yes, Ma'am." Boy agreed polishing off his water and going to the slave. The male was terrified and Boy spoke softly to him, assuring the male it would be okay.

Lubing both his own cock, and caressing the ass of the other slave, Boy moved into position.

"No! No! No!" the other slave protested as Boy moved his cock in, pushing deeper with each denial. Feeling in control, in power, for one of the times, he slapped the ass of the slave on all fours. "Ouch!"

The smacks continued as Boy pumped, hearing the males denials go to cries. That spurred him further, making each thrust harder and the cries rose.

Finally, Boy shoved the slave down and unloaded into his ass, raining blows down until the feeling passed.

A tug of the leash separated the slaves, Boy breathing hard. He received a smile from the female with a nod. The male continued to sob as he was led away crawling behind the female who controlled him.

Boy turned, and saw another glass of water.

************************************************************

Precious remained curled up in her soft cocoon, moaning at the real comfort for the first time since being brought to Master's dungeon.

She watched the door, ready to spring to her knees whenever her Master was in her presence. She would do anything to be by his side, to heel at his command. Master was strict, but only cruel to those who misbehave.

When she saw Master right outside the door to his office, she knelt, hands behind her back and legs open, showing him how good a slave she was. For a moment his gaze paused on her before moving on. Precious sighed in disappointment that her Master moved on.

**********************************************

"Let's go, Pointless." Master's voice made the slave tremble. Getting to his feet me groaned at the pain but didn't trigger his collar. as he complied. "Stairs."

Pointless knew what was coming, and after the last time, his cock started to harden at the thought. Kneeling at the bottom, he waited for his Master anxious. The longer he waited, the firmer his cock got. The thought of being taken, both ways, made him moan just low enough for his collar to not trigger.

**********************************************

Precious saw her Master come back to the door and she immediately moved to displaying herself, hoping he would come near so she could thank him for the comfort.

"Precious, service." his voice sent thrills through her as she crawled to before him, taking his cock in her mouth without a sound.

Instead of letting her work, Master grabbed her hair and shoved deeper into her throat. Giving a moan, Precious let him control her, lapping his cock inside her mouth as quick as she could.

A quiet moan dumped his release down her throat and he pushed her away. Taking the rebuttal, she knelt again, waiting for a command. Her eyes looked up at him as he put his clothes back together. As soon as his gaze neared her, she watched his brightly shined shoes.

"Back to your place, slave." he commanded and Precious crawled back to her pile of blankets and curled up.

**********************************************************

Pointless had found a headspace where he didn't notice time. It had taken awhile to push out all thoughts and wait. Wait to please his Master. How could he be better, what could he do to convince Master to keep him.

This thoughts were internal when a 'snap' brought him back to the present. His brain acknowledged the sound and had him scrambling to his feet before his mind had caught back up.

Without a word, Master led him upstairs to the club, a crowd waiting, their murmurs filling Pointless's ears. They were waiting on him.

"This is Pointless's testing. To see if he will remain with me." his Master addressed the crowd coming to a stop among them. As soon as he stopped, Pointless dropped to his knees, hands locked behind his head for the crowd to see. "Nothing permanent, you remember what happened to the last who damaged my goods, but I expect you to test him, hard." You have your number. Show it to the slave and command him."

***************************************************************

Boy was unconscious from his exertion, his eyes closed, breathing steady. His cock was limp for one of the few times since being claimed. There was nothing he wanted to do more than perform for his Master, serve the man who he adored, and hear the dominate voice echo in his ears.

"Boy!" came the voice he longed to hear. His eyes shot open, seeing Master standing over him.

"I'm sorry, Master. Please forgive me." Boy babbled, kneeling down over his knees.

"Up, Boy. You have one final task." Master commanded and Boy got to his feet, keeping his hands behind his head. Even without a leash, where Master moved, Boy would follow.

Boy was lead to the middle of the club, seeing Pointless kneeling there, looking at Master and waiting.

"Pointless, prepare yourself." Master commanded and Pointless went to all fours, his hard cock hanging underneath him. "Boy, service the slave."

Boy's cock tried to rouse, but had performed too many times in the day. Wasting no time, he scooted under the other slave, doting on the other slave's cock. His tongue swirled around the head before taking it into his mouth.

Pointless moaned at the treatment, but only for a moment before he was presented with his own. cock to suck. Taking the member into his mouth, he felt someone else at his ass, rubbing the flash before plunging into him.

His cock throbbed, painfully and he whimpered, not giving up his tasks. Boy continued to work his magic on the other slave's cock, driving him higher, but Master had trained him too well.

Stopping for a moment, Boy looked back to Master who was watching. "Master, I think Pointless is begging for his word."

Master laughed. "I know. Very well, Pointless...Awake."

That was too much for Pointless, he gave a loud moan and erupted into Boy's mouth who eagerly lapped it up.

Once his job was complete, Boy returned to kneeling while the slave behind him was pushed between two men.

A snap of a leash had Boy to his feet following Master back to his performance box and tied down on the pallet next to his water bottle.

"You have the rest of the day to recover. In three days, you have a performance with two men." Master commanded and Boy nodded, sleep starting to overtake him. A pull from his water bottle and resting his head next to it lulled the slave to sleep.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers