The Duty of a King: Aria

Story Info
King Alexander helps a young painter find release.
1.6k words
4.27
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, fellow readers! If it all goes according to plan, The Duty of a King will be a multiple-chapters series. I will try to write said chapters in a certain way that you can only read the ones you want, and in no particular order.

But that's enough about me talking. Enjoy!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Once upon a time,

In a faraway land,

There was a kingdom.

Shadowvale was located near the sea, and mountainside. The castle overhung the town that kept growing with the winters that passed, symbol of a prosperity that gave the people a fine standard of living. Craftspeople, nobles, knights and maidens lived together in harmony with nature and time.

Shadowvale was a prosperous kingdom, with a substantial wealth due to the trade of wood and gemstones. Its King, Alexander, was a good one. Strategist, intelligent, and fair. He knew what he had to do to make his kingdom and people prosper, and never was afraid to do so. Alliances, trades, even wars.

But Alexander was also handsome and charming. He had been blessed with the looks of a deity and had been aware of it at a very early age. Women started looking at him with desire in their eyes as soon as puberty made his child body grow into one of a man : he was tall, with a figure well-built that he maintained through regular exercise, and a beautiful face with fine and elegant features. Eyes that seemed to be able to pierce through your very soul.

As a result, Alexander never truly understood the idea that men should find one wife and stick to it. Women liked him, and he was definitely not going to deprive himself of the pleasure of their compagnies for some concept of faithfulness.

Therefore, he got intimate with a lot of them, gaining experience as the years passed. He got better and better at detecting the signs that a woman was getting aroused by his attitude or his presence, and at pleasing them the right way when that time came.

And, as he sat on his throne, not being able to really move as he was the subject of a portrait that would soon be sent to a lot of other kingdoms to signal that he was looking for a spouse, he got all the time he needed to notice the signs in the painter.

"Aria, is it?" He asked, breaking the silence of the room.

The young woman looked up from her canvas, seeming genuinely surprised that he decided to speak to her. It took her a few seconds to answer, and it was simply a nod.

"Your professor told me a lot of good about you. He seems to think you are gifted."

"Mister Abernathy is too kind, Your Majesty." She answered with a pleased smile.

"Are you implying that my portrait is in poor hands?"

Aria reacted immediately, the smile being replaced with a look of surprise and realization.

"Of course not, Your Majesty! I assure you I will not stop working on it until it is absolutely perfect and you are satisfied."

Alexander smirked a bit, resting his chin on his closed fist.

"I suppose it means we will spend a lot of time together then."

The painter lightly chuckled, her attention back on the canvas while she drew something on it. "I suppose so."

"I hope your husband won't mind."

"Oh, I am still unmarried, Your Majesty! The marriage fairy has not yet provided me with a respectable suitor, I'm afraid."

Alexander raised an eyebrow, an amused smile parting his lips. The possibility of such a beautiful woman being still unattached was so slim that it took him by surprise.

"I cannot believe it." He finally said, getting up to stand.

Aria looked surprised, but did not say a word. Alexander just kept going down the few stairs that separated his throne from the rest of the room, and walked toward her. Hands behind his back, he finally stopped at just a few steps of distance.

"Stand up, my dear."

She obliged, confused but obedient to her King. Alexander raised a hand and made a turning gesture. She seemed hesitant at first, but finally turned on herself, slowly.

Alexander looked at her while she did, letting his eyes take a peek at everything she had to offer. Aria was a gorgeous young woman, with long wavy hair that she liked to style in the back with braids and ribbons, a slim figure and a cute face. Her dress did not really allowed him to dive in her cleavage, but he could see that she must be ordinarily gifted in that area.

"I cannot believe no man is chasing you, Aria."

"I did not say they were not chasing, Your Majesty."

He raised his head again to meet her eyes, and she simply shrugged, although a playful smile appeared at the corner of her lips.

"But they are just boys, immature and uncouth. I get bored of them pretty quickly." As she started explaining, the King started walking again, this time in an arc of a circle, to turn around her. Aria did not move a muscle, simply turning her head a little to follow him with her eyes. "It is not that I don not want them, or them me. But I feel like they do not really see me. I am simply... a mean to their end. A vessel, if you see what I mean."

Alexander stopped walking as he found himself behind her, and then got a bit closer. As he stood just behind her, close enough for him to smell her perfume, a subtle combination of lavender and honey, and for her to feel the tickle of his breath on her skin. Letting his head jutting forward just a little more, he whispered in her ear.

"Boys are not the only partners you can find, you know."

He could swear he saw her shiver. Now he was certain she would let him, but he wanted to hear it.

"May I show you, my dear?"

"Please, your Majesty."

Alexander did not wait any longer, and extended his arm, grabbing her by the waist and making her step backward until her body was pressed against his. He let out an appreciative growl at the feeling and, using his hand on her waist, made her go up and down on his member that was already starting to grow.

He felt Aria's head tilting back, resting on his shoulder, as she guides his other hand toward her bosom. She was apparently feeling a bit more adventurous, and he could not say he did not like that. He got a feel of her breasts, and a few moans, barely audible, got out of her throat. His fingers finding her nipples was the action that got them out loud and clear. Her moans were echoing in the throne room, and she was rubbing herself on him again, a bit harder this time.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked, smirking.

"So far... Your Majesty."

She giggled and guided his hand lower, until he reached the limit of her dress. He got under it and started making his way back up, feeling the soft skin under his fingers and the shiver he was provoking. He explored the inside of her thighs, only brushing against her womanhood on purpose. He wanted her to truly want it.

And when he finally touched it, he had proof that it was the right choice. A long moan escaped Aria's lips, and Alexander could feel the tip of his finger being as wet as if he immerged his finger in a hot pot of water.

"Ooooh..." was all she could say as he started moving his finger in and out, as slowly as he possibly could. "Your Majesty..."

"Yes, my dear?"

"Faster... Please..."

Alexander was happy to indulge, and the painter's moans only got higher pitched. He could feel and smell, the desire, the pleasure coming out of her, her hot flesh burning against his, and it was turning him on so much that his member, fully erect, was desperately trying to find a way out of his undergarments.

As he kept fingering her, he then gently grabbed one of her wrists and guided her hand back. She let him push her hand under his clothes, until she could fully grab her member. A grunt got out of him, and the young woman did not waste any time, her hand getting up and down his manhood.

It felt simply divine. They both kept at it for a while, raising each other's pleasure with every movement of their hands. Aria moaned his royal title more than once, not daring to speak his name, and it took every bit of self-control that he possessed to not just slam his cock into her without restrain.

But he didn't. What he wanted today was to give the young woman a bit of release, to her that had been clearly sexually frustrated by inattentive young partners. Not take her maidenhood and prevent her from eventually finding a betrothed.

Aria's movements on his member became more and more rushed, and his pleasure increased. She was squealing and wriggling under his touch, and he knew she was close.

Feeling and hearing her finally surrender to the orgasm was so arousing that he came immediately on the back of her dress, leaving a white stain on it as her wetness ran along his hand.

The one-day lovers waited a minute, and then another one without moving, trying to catch their breaths, still pressed against each other.

"Your Majesty..." she finally murmured before turning around to face him.

"Thank you, Aria. That was lovely."

She blushed a little, and smiled at him.

"For me too."

He smiled back, putting his clothes back into place.

"You better be going. Your professor will wonder where you are, at this hour."

"I did not finish your portrait, Your Majesty."

Alexander nodded, a mischievous smile on his lips, and leaned forward a little bit, whispering in her ear.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow, dear Aria."