The East Hampton Redemption

Story Info
Three College Students Atone for their Sins.
9.4k words
3.67
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue I

It was the culmination of two months of bad decisions when Sarika, Ruchi, and Pratichi were ejected unceremoniously from an East Hampton bar for using fake IDs. They were only 20. I happened to pass by them, three distraught looking ladies, and recognized them as the college girls who had rented the mansion come Air B n B next door to my own beachfront property.

Sarika recognized me, and approached me, rambling that they had each made a mistake and were trying to forget it with a night of drinking, but that they had failed.

I offered them redemption through degradation, and strangely, they agreed.

What had they all done?

Prologue II

This was Saturday night. They had another five days on their vacation. They would come to my house at nine AM on Monday morning. I'd have the place ready for them.

Prologue III

Sunday, and I drove into downtown East Hampton to stop at a local drug store and buy some powdered extra - strength laxative that could be mixed into the sixteen pack of bottled water I purchased. That would suffice.

Chapter I: The Arrival

They were two minutes early, eager to get started or get it over with.

I was elated. Much as I'd like to keep it cool, I had willing participants who were going to help me fulfill my wildest, dirtiest fantasies. Crazy that they felt guilty enough to stumble into this unbeknownst to what awaited.

They looked rather upright and uptight this morning, standing at my door, morning sun catching their natural beauty.

"Good morning, Mike," Sarika greeted me, resolute. "Good morning," Ruchi and Partichi, repeated as I led them through my foyer into my living room/sunroom.

"Good morning, everyone," I said, "Take a seat, thank you for coming. I think everyone will get what they need today," I smiled, not mincing words. "Is everyone ok with this?"

"Yes," Sarika said.

"Yes...Oh! You have a better ocean view than we have!" Pratichi exclaimed.

"Oh, god, you own this, huh?" Ruchi asked, then quickly turned tact "Yes, I want to be done with this summer."

"Working for a Hedge Fund is good, I recommend it!" I laughed, but we'll talk more individually as the morning goes on. Well, part of this is not knowing what's coming next, but for now, I have three of my rooms set aside for us each to have an individual chat. "I'm in charge now," I said sternly. "Last chance to leave."

They remained on the couch. "We have to do this," Sarika said, resolutely.

Chapter 2: Ruchi's Sentencing

"Ok, then. Ruchi, come. To my study."

She got up from the couch, and followed me down the east hallway, and we walked into my nicely appointed study. All hardwood, a large desk, bookcase lined. She took it in with wide eyes. I took her in with wide eyes as well. She had arrived the most casually dressed, but was still looking good. Shameful admission: maybe I had a little bit of a fetish for Indian girls. I was pretty excited. Ruchi was the lightest skinned of the trio, long black hair spilled over her shoulders. She wore a gray sweat shirt that said East Hampton on it and a turquoise pair of L-L--N hotty hot shorts. Not quite super clingy, but short, showing off her legs. Her dark eyes darted around the room nervously, and I offered her a seat across from me as I took a seat behind my desk.

"Ruchi, are you nervous?"

"...a l-l-little. I don't know what's going to happen..."

"That's kind of the point, but let's talk. First, though." I pulled out two tumblers with a mark indicating six ounces and poured bottled water marked NoLax (this was important) into each tumbler to the line. "Just water, but drink."

"Ok," she said, looking at it with a bit of unsureness until I downed mine. She drank with a slight shake in her hands.

"Ruchi, are you from Long Island originally?"

"Yes...I was born in Floral Park, and went to High school there."

"Nice, and now you're going to college here?"

"...yes, I go to S---- B---- with Sarika and Pratichi."

"Ah, very good, same major?"

"No, I'm majoring in Biology, Pra..."

"Oh, no need to go into that, I'll ask them."

"Oh...ok, sure, yeah." She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you like the office, Ruchi? It's nice?" I asked, to calm her down a bit.

"Yes! I really like this house... I mean...coming here, doesn't feel like punishment."

"Well, there will be that, but no reason not to do it somewhere nice, and it's worth something that you're willing to accept consequences for what you've done. Why don't you tell me what you've done?"

"oh...it's embarrassing...but it's bad, kind of. I feel awful and I've stopped, but I kept doing it for most of last semester. I swear I won't do it again...I was...stealing salads from the food hall at S---- B----."

"Hhhmmm, that is pretty bad. I mean, it's not grand theft auto, but you stole."

"I know!" She said, a tear dripping from her eye. "I wasn't raised like that...it seems kind of silly, but also bad when I say it. I mean...it's chicken Cesar salad..."

I suppressed a laugh, "But it's still stealing. If the campus police or an employee saw you..."

"Oh god, I know! I know! I got lucky..."

"...and you did stop, but still..."

"...yes, I...feel terrible."

"Excuse me a moment", I had no solid plans on which punishment which of these girls would get, but seeing as she stole food, I made a last minute audible to give her Book 1B instead of Book 1A as I had planned. Sarika would be getting Book 3 due to her outfit, but we'll get there.

I walked down the hall to my other library and grabbed Book 1B and replaced it with Book 1A on the shelf where I would pull it down seemingly at random when I spoke with Pratichi.

"Oh...that was fast and random," Ruchi said as I returned to the room taking in her beautiful dark eyes as they followed my hushed quick walk back to my desk.

"Maybe..." I said mysteriously. "Now, we reveal your penance," I said, handing her a small bound book with Book 1A written in elaborate script on the front. It was a few pages and had a cover depicting simple image depicting a cup filled part way with what appeared to be a golden liquid.

"Ok...I'm ready," Ruchi said quietly taking the book from me.

"Please open the cover, and read one page at a time in order, out loud."

In response, she opened the cover, and read the first page. She was looking down, but read clearly and audibly.

"Punishment 1B: Imbibe thine own Salty, Golden Nectar," she read, then commented, "Oh, this is formal...and..."

I saw perhaps a slight bit of understanding dawn on her as she read that first page, as she briefly looked at the cover again, "Continue, please, it is formal, because this is serious."

"I understand," she said looking away. She turned the page, and read aloud, "Methodology to prepare: the penitent shall drink six ounces of water every fifteen minutes."

"Ooook..." she said turning the page with trepidation and fidgeting in her chair.

"The punishment," she began, shifting in her seat again, "Step 1: The penitent shall remove any pants, shorts, skirts, dresses, underwear, etc..." She let out a breath, but continued, "Step 2: The penitent shall hold a 16 ounce tumbler between her legs in preparation for Step 3. Step 3: The penitent, while standing upright, shall release her bladder and urinate into the glass, filling it at least 3/4 of the way. Step 4: Once filled thusly, the penitent shall finish voiding her bladder."

"Oh, no...." She breathed. "Oh no, oh no..."

"Continue, punishment and redemption isn't meant to be easy or fun."

"...I know..." she said, and read step 5. "Step 5: The penitent shall raise the glass of urine to her lips and thusly drink of the whole glass until it is empty."

She turned the page, shuddering, "And thusly, the penitent's sins, with the imbibing of her salty, golden nectar, a vile and reprehensible act to be suffered, shall be washed away," She finished reading.

We sat in silence for a few moments as the gravity of the situation.

"Do you accept your punishment?"

Ruchi looked down, took a breath, "I do. It's awful, but I deserve it, and I consent to it for the good of my conscience."

"Excellent," I said, with great solemnity, "Please rise."

She stood up, and I strode around my desk approaching her. I was a solid six feet tall and she was about five seven. She looked up at me.

"Are you wearing panties today?" I asked.

"...Y-yes," she replied.

"Ok, cute." And I reached behind her to give her ass a squeeze.

She gasped, "Oh my god! Mike!"

It felt amazing, tight, and with a little bit of give.

I let go, and watched as a bit of the fire went out of her eyes. "Of course, part of your punishment is unwritten. Understand?"

She let out a few angry breaths, before calming down, and acquiescing. "Yes...I understand. You're in control."

"Good, you're basically a good person, Ruchi. You just did a bad thing, that will be wiped away after today." As I said this I stepped behind her and slid my hands down the back of the waist band of her shorts, and touching her ass one final time through silky panties. I watched her tense from behind, and stopped because my dick was rock solid and about to blow. Not yet.

"Are we ok?"

"Yes," she said.

"Ok, it's been fifteen minutes."

"I drink."

"Good girl," I said and poured her another six ounces. I poured myself another six ounces as well, and we both drank.

"I suppose it's not my place to ask why you're drinking a glass too?"

"It's not, but all will be revealed," I said smiling.

"I'm not the only one being punished,"

"No you are not, a small relief?" I asked.

"It is."

"Ok, you've done well so far, Ruchi, back to the living room, and keep silent about the nature of your punishment.

Chapter 3: Pratichi's Sentencing

Ruchi sat back on the couch, between Pratichi and Sarika, looking a bit glum. Before she could say anything, I cut in, "You'll know each of your punishments when the time comes, and then we'll all gather as they'll happen sequentially, so no chatting, but for now, Pratichi, come."

Pratichi got up, without a word and followed me into my library to receive punishment 1A. She walked with a certain amount of pride, but we'd take care of that. I wondered what she'd done.

In any event, like Ruchi before her, she stared wide-eyed at my library, two stories of wall to wall books. Some of them I've actually read! "Oh..wow, this is amazing." she breathed, taking it in. "It is," I agreed, before going to pick a small blue bound book that would be lost amongst the rows if I didn't now where to look for it.

As I took it from the shelf, mid level, I turned around and took Pratichi in, standing there, her posture showing that perhaps some nerves had begun to set in.

I walked to where she was standing, in front of the German philosophy and naturalism section of my shelves. Gentle light filtered from accountant lamps. She was the tallest of the three, and while her hair was done up I could tell it was quite long and sleek. She'd let it down later, but for now that was ok. She had an amazing body, light brown skin, slightly darker than Ruchi, but not by much with brighter eyes and a bit sharper cheek bones. She wore a lavender ribbed tank top that really hi lighted her amazing chest; not huge, but perky and perfectly shaped. And some long legs. I noticed she was wearing what I guess could be described as mom jean shorts, but she was hot enough to do that thing where women can turn the unfashionable into the fashionable and make it look amazing. Simply stunning.

Anyway, "Pratichi, what's your story? You go to school out here?"

"I do...S---- B----, computer science."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, "Wait that was sexist, sorry."

"It was, women in STEM is a thing!"

"It is, how terrible of me, but you know..."

She sighed, "I know..."

"Are you enjoying your vacation out here so far?"

"I am...but, you know...the guilt. We planned this a few months ago, and didn't think we'd wind up doing stupid stuff. School is a lot of pressure! Life is a lot of pressure!" She exclaimed, rather theatrically grasping her hands under her chest.

"Well, I understand...but what did you. Do?" I said, staring her down, indicating idle conversation was done. She shrunk under my gaze a bit.

"...I got caught up in my own hubris in my abilities and hacked the online math test we have to take each week to save time. I grabbed the answer key and had it auto load onto my end of the interface for the test...I know basic math! It's a dumb requirement and a waste of time...but, I cheated..."

"...and as a woman in STEM it makes all women look bad, no?"

She put her head down, pride mixed with shame, but shame winning. "Yes."

I handed her her book of punishment, a slim hard cover volume embossed with the image of five gold lines spreading toward a kneeling feminine stick figure. She looked at it with a mixture of confusion and interest in the elaborate nature of the book. Under the image in elaborate script was written, "Punishment 1A: To Receive a Golden Cleanse of Thine Sins."

"Ooooh k," she said, opening the cover.

"Please read aloud, Pratichi," I urged.

She began reading the first page. "Methodology to prepare: The repentant shall steel thyself for punishment, but will be fully passive in the receiving of redemption. No preparation other than mental shall be required. But her enforcer shall drink six ounces of water every fifteen minutes."

"Oh...Mike...I don't know what to make of this," she looked at me quizzically.

"Does it matter what you make of this," I asked, "I wonder if you do feel guilty about this? Or what would happen if someone reported the breach?"

"No! I do...I really do! I'm sorry. Should I keep reading? I should. Ok, ok," she continued, turning the page.

"The punishment: Step1. The penitent shall kneel before her enforcer...(That's me, I put in.). Step 2: The penitent shall keep her arms at her sides and face forward, with her head tilted upwards to receive her punishment.

She must have read ahead because she stopped there and gasped, but continued.

"Step 3:," she continued, with a quiver in her voice, "She will accept a thorough cleansing from her enforcer's golden, salty effluent issuing from his manhood.

Turning the page, she finished, "And thusly, upon being throughly drenched in the enforcer's salty, warm, yellow flow, her sins and transgressions shall flow away as well."

She closed the book, and breathed in and out, looking at me with a mixture of disgust, but also awe and wide-eyed shock.

"Do you accept your punishment, Pratichi?"

"...I..."

"Pratichi?"

"I do." She said quietly. "I'm sorry I hesitated. I deserve this."

"Good," I smiled coldly and took the book from her. "I think I know what to do, unless you want to keep this as a souvenir?"

"Oh, no no no, I just want to even things out and then forget this. And never cheat again."

"Good," I said again, except this time I reached out with both of my hands and gently touched her breasts, getting instantly aroused. I felt my penis start to push against my Jeans, a bit of pleasure rushing down the shaft.

"Ohmygod, hey stop that," she gasped, twisting away and slapping lightly at my hands.

"Pratichi, there are other punishments besides what's in the book, "you understand this?"

"...I..."

Before she could finish, I went to her again and touched her chest, absolutely delighting in her pert, perfectly round and pert orbs. I gently my ran my hands over her tank top feeling the ribbed fabric in my palms, gently squeezing while she looked to the floor.

"Ok, that's enough for now. Your samosas are amazing, Pratichi."

"That's terrible!" she exclaimed. "You really said that?"

I laughed, not sure if she was amused or bemused. "Come, back to the living room. Silence on what your punishment is. No talking about it to the other girls. We all experience it together."

"...ok," she sighed, and she sat down on the couch as we returned to the living room. I grabbed another bottle of Nolax water and poured Ruchi and myself a glass which I drank eagerly and Ruchi accepted and drank, looking downcast. A flash of recognition and shame passed between Ruchi and Pratichi. They didn't know what each would be facing, but both knew it involved pee. To Sarika who was sitting between the two of them looking a bit confused I poured from a bottle I had marked with a sharpie "Lax" on and poured half of the bottle into a tumbler with an abstract brown design weaving around the outside.

"Drink it?" She asked.

"Smart girl," I responded. And she drank.

Chapter 4: Sarika's sentencing

"Come Sarika, let us go to the guest bedroom and discuss your punishment.

"Ok," she said quietly and followed me as Ruchi and Pratichi avoided looking at her. Things were getting real now for everyone now that they knew this wouldn't be an easy morning, whereas I was getting more and more giddy. Sarika's punishment was my favorite and I couldn't wait for her find out what was in store.

We walked down the other hallway to a medium sized, well appointed bedroom, stylish, custom designed. Like the other girls, Sarika was impressed by its stylishness and lavishness, and the ocean view. I'm sure their air b n b was nice, but I lived here.

"Oh...you have this view all the time!" She exclaimed, forgetting what was happening for a second.

"I do. You like?"

"Yes...but I know I'm not here to like, am I?"

"No," I responded as she turned away to look at me as I took a book marked "Punishment 2: A Dirty and Most Vile Excretion" from the nightstand. I held on to it and took her in, standing against the window. She was also quite beautiful, and the most petite and darkest of the three. Ribbed tank tops seemed to be the order of the day as she was wearing a lime green number with a little v knocked into the neck line, showing off some of her cleavage. She wore her hair up as well, probably a bit shorter than shoulder length, tied back, shiny and raven-black, framing a cute little face with a pleasant enough features and a small nose. Dark eyes looked at the book in my hand with trepidation. I also loved how good she looked in a pair of medium blue E---Lane jeans. They weren't super tight, but seemed to fit her perfectly, straight legged, and hugging her hips nicely. They were ideal for her punishment.

"Sarika, are you nervous?"

"A little."

"That's normal, this won't be easy, for any of you. What's your story in three sentences?"

"...oh, I didn't no you'd ask...uh, I was born in Floral Park, first generation American, Indian parents. Saludictorian in high school, I play flute. Now, I'm out in S---- B---- studying Marine Sciences."

"Alright, interesting. You're accomplished!"

I could see her blush, even under her wonderfully brown skin. "But what did you do?"

Moment of truth for Sarika.

"I voted twice in the 2020 election."

I have to admit I snorted, "What???"

She sighed, "I voted twice in the 2020 election. I committed election fraud, and got away with it."

"In New York?"

"Yes." She said, looking ashamed.

"I mean, you didn't swing the election. I'm assuming Biden?"

"Yes, of course! I have a high school friend who looks a bit like me, but was getting surgery to have her appendix removed on election day. She went far right for whatever reason, and I voted at the university, then drove out to Syosset where she lives and voted there because I knew she wouldn't. And is dead-set against mail in voting."

"I...I mean, ok, given current events that's pretty bad just because it gives credence to some of the insanity."

"I knowwww." She bemoaned.

"Well, are you ready to repent then?"

"...yes."

I handed her the book I had been holding, with a resolved sense that I was ensuring the systematic integrity of democracy by handing it down to her.