The East Hampton Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go!" I chirped, handing her the tumbler.

She took it reluctantly with her right hand, still trying to cover herself with her left arm, "Get this over with," she muttered, and put the glass between her legs.

It took her a second, but soon light yellow piss, flowed from between her legs and began to fill the glass, making a frothy sloshing sound as it filled up and bubbled, steaming. I lifted the toilet seat behind her and ordered her to sit down and finish as her glass was almost full. She rather gracefully, only getting a bit of piss on the bowl rim sat down and finished making water, salty, light yellow, water in the toilet while gingerly holding the glass in her right hand.

Finally she was done. With one hand, she deftly and reflexively grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself, front to back, then stood up.

"Drink, no use putting it off."

Seeming to realize now that her sex was fully exposed, she instead used her left hand to cover herself, cupping herself between her legs. She looked doubtfully at her frothing, steaming cup of piss, and brought it to her lips. She shivered, closed her eyes, and began to drink her yellow, salty nectar. I saw her neck bob slightly as she drank. Apparently she tried to start by gulping, wanting to get it done with, but she stopped suddenly.

"Oh...oh...gosh...no..."

"What's it taste like, Ruchi?"

"AWFUL. It's salty, and just tastes...disgusting..."

I stared at her, "keep drinking," I commanded.

She again raised the cup to her lips, and tipped it back, and started drinking again, there was still a bit more than half of the cup to go, and she was taking much tinier sips now, aware of how foul it tasted.

"Oh, god...I'm sorry...I can't. I just can't!" She yelled, frustrated, "I'm sorry! Please, anything else...I'll...I'll..."

Before she could go on, I took the glass from her trembling hands, and without a word splashed Pratichi in the face with the rest of Ruchi's urine.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She yelled, "I...I did my penance!!!"

"You did," I responded, treasuring how even more piss was now dripping from her beautiful, enraged face, "but by your admission you were giving me attitude. Don't worry, Ruchi will make up for it in like thirty seconds."

I looked at Ruchi, standing there, terrified, mortified.

I went to Sarika then, still standing in the corner of the bathroom, tears dripping from her eyes, trying to hold it together. "Would you like to get out of those jeans?"

"..yes," she responded quietly.

"Good." I unbuttoned and then unzipped them. I slowly peeled them down her legs, dragging shit and piss away with them. I looked at the interior, an even darker shade of brown running down the back of the legs, corn and black beans and dal everywhere. Finally I pulled them down, getting some of her diarrhea on my fingers, and with some assistance from Sarika shuffling her feet, got them over her ankles and off.

Now she was just in her lime green tank top and gray CK panties. The crotch was soaked, and looking around back, the ass was puffed out, filled with a liquid and solid shit mixture with assorted undigested food bits. She was breathing heavily now, trembling. "I'm pulling these down, ok?"

"Ok," she responded quietly. She seemed a bit broken, but she did commit voter fraud. I pulled them down then, careful to slide them down her legs but not have too much shit tumble out. Sarika, to my surprised seemed to have had a Brazilian. Perfectly smooth brown pussy, no pubic hair. Nice. A virgin, but ready for the beach.

Her panties extracted, and still full of a decent amount of shit stew, I stepped away. Gingerly I carried them over to where Ruchi stood, who, a split second too late realized that she was still on the hook and that I was approaching her with effectively a bag of about a half pound of liquid shit. Quickly and deftly, like slipping a feed bag on a horse, I pulled them around the front of her head, shoving her face full on into Sarika's diarrhea. I heard a gurgled scream, and she struggled as I I rubbed it in her face, her arms flailing. She went to her knees but I kept up for another ten seconds rubbing it all over her face as she uselessly tried to bat my hands away. I was much stronger than she was. After ten seconds or so, but a shit saturated eternity for Ruchi, I pulled the panties away from her face.

"OH, NO, NO, NO, NO, GET IT OFF, IT'S IN MY EYES, OH GOD OH GROSSSSSSSS! FUCK!"

Indeed it was. Chunks of shit and food were all over her face and in her hair, liquid shit dripping from her face.

She stood there, naked, trembling with anger, "No! No! Why, why? I DRANK MY PISS!"

"You didn't drink it all, Ruchi," Pratichi said, "Honestly, you're being a whiny little bitch."

"...it...it was worse, drinking it, then what you had to..."

"No, it really fucking wasn't, Ruchi, and some of Mike's piss got in my mouth."

"I shat myself...like...I can't even describe the embarrassment and...and...debasement," Sarika spat out. "And you tried to wiggle out of your punishment, no, you deserved that...to suffer some of what we dealt with."

"...ok...I'm sorry." Ruchi said quietly. "Oh god corn got in my mouth. Oh god, oh god."

Pratichi sighed. "It's fine. We've all been through a lot. Can..we clean up, Mike, please?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I'll hose you down," I said magnanimously, my penis getting hard again. "Pratichi and Sarika, strip down the rest of the way." I said. "Quickly!" Sarika slipped out of her tank top and undid her rather boring gray bra, revealing breasts smaller but still just as amazing as Ruchi's. Pratichi started to undress as well, peeling her piss soaked clothing off, undoing her belt, and unbuttoning and unzipping her jean shorts. She pulled them down her perfect legs, revealing that she was wearing cute lace lavender panties, and a bra. She took those off revealing her well trimmed bush and of course perfect breasts. "Everyone go stand in the shower with Pratichi now."

I should point out that the entire bathroom smelled something like an abattoir, ripe with piss and shit and anger. Sarika stepped gingerly next to Pratichi, her legs completely smeared with drying shit as Ruchi took her place in the shower as well, shit dripping from her face, down her chin. I reached around them to take the shower head from its holder and turned on the water, making sure it wasn't too hot. Alright, time to clean. I sprayed the ladies with the warm water, hosing down Sarika's legs and ass as she turned without me asking. I spent a few seconds hosing out her cute, tight asshole which was especially caked with her explosive diarrhea. She looked very relieved.

Next, I hosed down an already soaked Pratichi, cleansing her from my salty piss. She looked relieved to be wet with just regular water. The bathroom began to steam up then, and the water running down the drain was brown and chunky as I finally cleaned off Ruchi's face. She took the cleansing water with vigor. "Oh..oh, please, my hair, just get it all out!" I spent some extra time hosing her down. She was punished, but I didn't want her to get some of weird fecal bacterial eye infection. Finally after a good five minutes of hosing them down long after they were visible (but maybe not psychologically) free of my and their bodily fluids, I reached around and turned off the shower.

"Ok! Your misdeeds have been cleansed, but as I said, to bring you back to full innocence, you'll need to be fully purified through the act of sexual intercourse."

The ladies looked down then, not wanting to have to face the final hurdle. "I've chosen Sarika to be the recipient of my hard, erect gift."

"...oh." She gasped. "I'm...I'm a virgin...ok?"

"We all are Sarika," Ruchi and Pratichi said in unison. "Just...let's get this over with. I mean..what do we do?"

You'll watch. I thought maybe Ruchi looked disappointed, but also a bit fascinated then, but was hiding it.

"Sarika, Pratichi, Ruchi, look at my hard penis. Look at it."

They did then, reluctantly, against except for Ruchi who seemed conflicted. "Sarika, and Pratichi go to the master bedroom. Sarika, lay in the bed. Pratichi, sit in one of the chairs next to it."

"Ruchi stay here." The two other girls left then.

"Be honest, do you want this? Do you want me inside of you?"

"...I...I...kind of. I know you did that to me, but I deserved it...but...I'm so horny sometimes! And...I...just can't go out and have sex." Whereas before she had been ashamed of her nakedness in front of me and her friends, now her hand went unconsciously to her crotch, but this time not out of modesty but to rub herself.

"Shhh, I said, stroking her right nipped and breast, "It's ok, you can touch yourself while you watch."

"...I'm going to pretend it's me...and...masturbate while you do it. I hope Pratichi does't notice....or Sarika."

"Good girl. Let's go."

We walked to the bedroom, and I removed my shirt as we walked down the hallway and entered the doorway. Pratichi was sitting to the left of the bed, and Sarika was laying naked, staring at the ceiling. Pratichi was looking down at the floor. Ruchi took the other chair and sat to the right, her crotch and wandering fingers conveniently out of view from Pratichi on the other side of the bed. Sarika probably wouldn't notice either.

She was breathing quite heavily and looked at me nervously when we entered. "Please, be gentle. Ok?"

"I will I said, kneeling beside her on the king size bed looking down at her wide eyes, her pert breasts, hard nipples. I ran my left hand up the inside of her thigh and inserted my finger inside of her tight pussy. She gasped as I slide it in and out, rubbing her clit as well. "Oh god...that...feels good...?" She said, almost in disbelief.

Pratichi shifted unconformably, but I saw Ruchi mirroring my movements with her own hand and fingers.

"I'm going to put my dick inside of you now, Sarika,"

"Ok...I think...I think I want you to fuck me."

"Good, it will cleanse you," I said as I mounted her petite form, spreading her legs apart a little bit further and entered her, savoring the warmth, tightness, and wetness.

Her eyes first went wide, but then slowly closed, "mmmmmmm" she purred as I entered fully. "It feels good, yeah?" I breathed as I gently pulled in and out, thrusting slowly, the bed creaking every so slightly.

"mmmm...yes..."

Fuck, her young pussy was tight.

"It's ok, you can run your hands over my body," I said as she tentatively reached up to trail her brown hand over my chest. She reached out and clasped my ass as I gently kissed first her left breast, and right breast, licking the nipples, eliciting an additional gasp from her.

All the while I continued my slow thrusts, now Sarika getting the hang of it and thrusting her hips up to meet my downward thrust. My hard dick, wet with her pussy juice began to tingle and throb with pleasure. Our breathing grew heavier. Pratichi remained staring stone ahead, but Ruchi was furiously fingering herself, living vicariously.

That was the last I noticed them as Sarika had wrapped her legs around me and we began to climb toward pure ecstasy. She began moaning, "I...can't believe how good this feels...oh fuck oh god." She continued to moan as I began grunting. We were rocking in unison, quicker now, as the wonderful pressure started to mount in my hard dick. Pleasure was subsuming my existence, and Sarika's, as she wrapped her arms around my back and I buried my face in her neck, my orgasm beginning, that wonderful numbness as the pressure finally released being replaced by absolute tingling pleasure in my dick and down my legs and up my stomach as I shot my load inside of her, yelling her name as she moaned loudly, carried away with her own orgasm. I rolled off her then. Looking at the ceiling, looking at Ruchi and a small wet spot on the chair near her pussy and Pratichi looking thoroughly disgusted, covering up her breasts when she noticed me looking at her. Whatever.

"Alright, we're good. Get dressed, get out, and behave yourselves."

Sarika rose from the bed, looking flushed, come dripping from between her legs. "That's it?"

"We're good?" Pratichi asked, for a totally different reason, not looking disappointed like Sarika was.

"We're good. Bye."

I said no more, laying on the bed as I thought of what I had done. The girls left the room then, and I heard them quietly changing clothes in the living room before leaving through the front door, cleansed and changed forever.

Epilogue 1

To: mathematics

From: ----------

Subject: Pratichi Stephens Cheating

To whom it may concern:

Pratichi Stephens has been cheating her math exams for the entire semester. She hacked into your system. Better check that.

Epilogue 2:

To: CampusDining

From: -------------

Subject: Ruchi Patel is stealing from the SAC

To whom it may concern:

Ruchi Patel is stealing salads from the cafeteria at the SAC. You should look into that, and check your security cameras around lunch time.

Epilogue 3

To: fbi

From: -----------

Subject: Sarika Joseph committed election fraud

To whom it may concern:

You might want to check voter roles and look into the whereabouts of Sarika Joseph, a student at S---- B---- University, in Nassau and Suffolk Counties this past election day. I believe that she voted twice, once under her own ID and another on a friend's.

Epilogue 4

What? Engaging in a shit and piss filled orgy somehow absolves a person of local, state, and federal crimes?