The East Hampton Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took it, as we stood at the foot of the king sized bed, and looked at the cover, blue with an irregular splotch of brown surrounding a yellow square. "Curious...scary title" she said cautiously.

"Open it, read aloud and accept your punishment," I commanded.

"Methodology to Prepare: the penitent shall drink six ounces of water mixed with an extra strength laxative dissolved in it at one and a half times the recommended dose. Uhhh...oh god." She breathed.

"Continue!" I said firmly.

"Ok...she turned the page. "The Punishment: Step 1: The penitent, upon feeling the uncontrollable urge to defecate, shall inform the group of this feeling, as she shall be the first one to suffer redemption. Step 2: The penitent shall lead the group to the bathroom. Step 3: The penitent shall take her place in the bath tub to prepare for punishment." She stopped there briefly as her eyes began to take in the next part. "Oh..." she sat down on the bed as she finished reading, "Step 4: The penitent shall give up any pretense or effort of controlling her bowels, and standing, fully enrobed in her clothing, let the laxative take its effect and release a most vile stream of fecal diarrhea and urine into her garments."

She closed the book, got up and looked at me, distressed. "Oh god...I have to...have to...shit myself?"

"Yes, Sarika, such as the book says," I said, solemnly, but perhaps a bit gleefully as well. "Do you want to be cleansed of your misdeeds?"

"...yes." She said quietly, looking down.

"You'll probably pee yourself, too." I added, helpfully.

"Oh, that's just great," she said. "But...I understand and accept my punishment. It's the way to penitence...and not feeling guilty anymore?" She added, hopefully.

"Now you get it." I said. I went to her and without warning I placed my hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the denim of her perfect jeans, relishing it for a split second second before she turned away, gasping.

"Oh, hey now, stop! That wasn't part of..."

I towered over her then, "You have no agency until you've atoned. Not you, not Pratichi, not Ruchi. Understand?"

Cowering before me, realizing I was right, she acquiesced. "Ok...I understand...just, I've never had a guy touch me there before..."

I started to touch her again. She let me, but tilted her head up slightly, blinking, "I bet you've never shit or pissed yourself before either?"

"No," she said quietly as I continued rubbing her pussy, the softness underneath the rough denim.

"Let's go back to the living room. Remember, no one talks about their sentence."

"I know," she said, following me. As we returned to the living room, she took a seat on the couch between Sarika and Reeti, everyone avoiding looking at each other.

Chapter 5: Waiting is my penis (the hardest part)

"Well," I said brightly clasping my hands in front of me standing in front of their cowed forms, "We're underway. Drink!"

I grabbed three small six ounce water bottles, handing another lax bottle to Sarika, the no lax bottle to Ruchi, and drinking a bottle of no lax myself. I loved the looks of trepidation and curiosity on their faces as they watched me drink and each other drink, knowing their own punishment, but wondering what would be in store for the others.

I sat in front of them on my dark wood coffee table and let them know there would be one further task for them. "I'm going to have sex with one of you after the punishment by the way."

Triple gasps, as Pratichi looked particularly vexed. "No fair!" Ruchi objected. "You already gave us our punishments!"

"I did, and that will wipe your sins away, but to restore you to your past pristinity..."

"...not a word," Pratichi said glumly.

"...doesn't matter," I continued, "you know what I mean. One of you will need to open yourself up so that you may return to upstanding members of society." I was making this up as I went along, but why not?

"...who?" Sarika asked, nervously. It was totally Sarika, but I'd let them wonder. "That will be revealed after you've all received your punishment. First penance, then atonement."

"Are you all virgins? Be honest."

They looked at each other. "Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

One after the other. "Well, that'll only be two in a couple of hours." They all crossed their arms and seemed to withdraw slightly. But Pratichi, bravely, said, "we knew this wasn't going to be easy girls, didn't we?"

She gets it. Before they could wonder how we'd fill the time before Sarika had explosive diarrhea in her jeans, I motioned for Ruchi to rise from the couch for another conference.

"You can't speak of your punishments, but, Ruchi, tell them where I touched you."

"I...he touched my butt." She said as if it was the worst thing ever.

"Big deal," Sarika and Pratichi muttered simultaneously as I whisked her to my large kitchen out of earshot and away from their eyes.

I had my hands all over her ass again, facing her, I asked her quietly, "Are you ready to drink your piss?"

"...I...I don't know. I'll do it, but...oh, ow...could you...please I know this is punishment, but you're hurting me!"

"Sorry, sorry, pain is not really part of the deal. I got a little overexcited." I had been going rather rough at her fine, tight ass. I eased up.

"Thank you." She said, relieved, as I gently kneaded her ass, rubbing the fabric of her shorts and imagining the tight smooth skin underneath. " I...I'm VERY nervous, but know I have to do it, ok? And I'm starting to have to go a little bit."

"Oh, that's excellent. We're going to maybe have you drink one more bottle of water. We don't want to dilute your urine too much. We want a nice yellow glass of your warm piss."

"Oh god," she said, "I deserve this, but it might really be the hardest day of my life."

"Good," I let go of her ass and we returned to the living room to Sarika and Pratichi staring straight ahead like stones on the couch.

"Ladies, without revealing your punishment, Sarika, sit down please," She did. "Use one word to describe what you think about it."

"Pratichi?"

She thought for a second, "Disgusting."

"Good, Ruchi?"

Ruchi, without hesitating, said, "Nauseating."

"Wow, intense. How about you Sarika?"

Sarika put her chin in one hand and said quietly, "Humiliating."

"Ah, very good! Drink!"

Bottles were handed out, Sarika drank hers with more trepidation, a liquid time bomb. I drank mine with glee, while Ruchi drank hers, perhaps trying to rationalize that she'd just be drinking it again soon. Just water, but somehow so far from water as to be unthinkable.

I jumped up, "Pratichi, rise!"

She did, and came to me, "Tell the assembled where I touched you."

"This is disgusting too, you know...Mike squeezed my boobs."

"I reallllllly love Pratichi's boobs," I added.

Pratichi, come here, I said putting my arm around her shoulder and just sitting down behind the couch, facing the dining room, the morning sunlight streaming down on us as we sat on the hard wood, the other girls behind us, but oblivious to what was happening. They dared not peek.

"Shhhhh." I whispered into her ears, as I put my left arm around her shoulders and started to massage her left tit with my right hand. It felt amazing. She let me, not saying anything, just looking away.

Quietly whispering so that the girls couldn't hear me, "I'm really looking forward to drenching you in my piss. Just letting go and peeing all over you, your hair, your chest, your face, your shoulders, your belly. Everywhere."

She turned to look at me, smoldering, "I hate you, more than the other girls do."

"You're smarter than them, more mature." I said, but she knew this, and didn't need to confirm, just kept staring.

"But you know this is the easiest way to continue your career, your future." I smiled, and her facade cracked a bit as we sat in silence for the next few minutes, me fondling her breasts. I had taken my arm from around her shoulder and now was touching both of them, squeezing, rubbing her now hard nipples with my thumbs. Finally I stopped. Some of us needed to drink. I was feeling a pretty constant urge to urinate now.

"Drink!" I said popping up from behind the couch. I distributed more bottles I had retrieved from the kitchen. The lax to Sarika who was working with a pretty heavy dosage at this point, myself drinking another bottle, and giving Ruchi her last bottle for now.

"No more conferences, but Sarika, tell them know where I touched you."

She replied bashfully, "my...my..."

"Yes?"

"He touched my pussy..." she expelled.

"Oh Sarika...that's..." Pratichi started, but didn't finish.

"Well, that's not enough confession! Drink!" I whirled around to the kitchen and returned handing out bottles, the last drink before we waited for the trigger. Sarika drank her bottle marked Lax with a determined fatalism, while I gulped my water down, and I handed Ruchi her bottle. "Drink up." She drank, not looking happy.

"Well, I don't think we have that much longer to wait for the punishment to start." I said, sitting on a rather fancy designer chair across from the worried women on the couch. Ruchi was shaking her leg a bit, probably having to pee, while Sarika and Pratichi sat with a grim look of determination. Sarika of course had a ticking time bomb worming its way through her bowels, but the other two didn't know that.

"Is it fair to say you're feeling a bit of dread?" I asked them, to break the silence.

"Yes." "Yes." "Definitely." Ruchi, Pratichi, and Sarika answered almost in chorus.

"Which is weird, because I'm kind of giddy," I said. "I love the polarization. Almost as if there's an invisible field across from me and you ladies..."

Before I could elaborate more, I was silenced by a gurgling rumble, or maybe a rumbling gurgle coming from Sarika's stomach. Everyone looked at her, and her eyes had went wide, and she popped up from the couch. It was happening!

"Oh! It's happening!" She gasped, grabbing at her ass with her right hand. "Oh no, oh no, oh no. A little came out..."

"Sarika?" Ruchi asked.

"We need to go to the bathroom, now. Sarika, tell everyone your punishment, and the three of you follow me."

Chapter 5: Punishment

Sarika was right behind me, and I noticed that she still had her right hand clenched to the back of her jeans, as if that would make a difference.

"To repent," she began, "I...I have to make diarrhea in my jeans," she expelled, as we made our way down the second hallway to the large bathroom. "There was a laxative in the water....oh, I can barely hold it...Oh god," Another rumble and her left hand was over her stomach, as she walked, slightly bent over.

Pratichi and Ruchi looked slightly aghast, with knowledge of their own punishments, but also not knowing what the other would face. We entered the large bathroom, done up in gray marble, and having a shower stall, a bathtub, and two fancy sinks. "Sarika...it's not that bad," Pratichi said, unconvincingly. It would all be pretty bad, and disgusting for them.

"To the shower stall!" I commanded Sarika, and she waddled over. "Sarika and Pratichi, stand by the toilet." They obeyed, giving Sarika some room.

She took her position, shakily, preparing reluctantly to give up the tiny bit of control she had as the laxative rocked her bowels. She stood there, for a second, legs slightly apart, arms down at her sides, her jeans mostly clean for what wouldn't be much longer.

"I can't believe this is happening," she said, as her eyes went wide again, "Oh...my...god...ohhh..." Another gurgle, except this time it was violently followed by a ffffff sound as liquid shit exploded from Sarika's ass into her jeans. I didn't even have to assume that as the bathroom was filled with a rich, fecal aroma a split second later.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," Sarika was repeating. "Oh god, I just...went all over myself...oh god, I feel it... GROSS."

I was entranced with the spectacle as Sarika humiliated herself, shitting herself out of duty but also to relieve the cramps the laxatives were undoubted ly causing. Another ffffff reverberated through the bathroom as her hands went to her mouth, and I noticed some brown lumpy liquid dripping from the bottom of her jeans making a puddle of shit, corn, black beans, and what looked like lentils at her bare, brown feet.

"Did you have Chipotle yesterday?"

"...yes," she responded, clinging to the normalcy of conversation, "Oh, just great." She sighed and tilted her head back in a sign of surrender mixed with mortification. "I'm peeing. Can't hold that back either," she sighed. I'd noticed Pratichi and Sarika had retreated as far as they could to the opposite corner of the bathroom, holding their nose from the diarrhea stench emitting from Sarika. I was kind of enjoying it though. Strong, kind of gross, but also earthy and pungent.

Anyway, I hadn't accessed the damage to her rear, but her crotch had darkened noticeably and the wet stain was spreading down the inside of her jeans legs, turning her medium blue jeans into a much darker shade of blue. She was definitely wetting herself. Clear liquid water falling down her jeans and mixing with the shit puddle at her feet. And then, ffffffffffff again, so much shit from such a small girl. Now she was crying, "Whyyyyy...whyyy...how much could there be! "Oh god, I feel the dal I had last night for dinner running down my legs" as more liquid shit exploded from her ass down the back of her legs. ffffff...ffffff.

Finally, it seemed like that last blast was it. Sarika looked exhausted, like she'd been through a war. "Your panties must be full. How do you feel?"

"Are you asking me that? Terrible. Gross, debased...I...I don't even know how many words to describe how humiliating this is...I deserve it." She finally said.

I walked over to her, "Turn around." She did. The back of her jeans were smeared with liquid brown stains where the shit had soaked through. Even though they weren't the lightest shade of blue, you could see that she had multiple rounds of explosive diarrhea. Brown droplets still periodically dripped from the bottom of her jeans. Her ass looked slightly more poofy. I stuck my right index finger right in the middle of her rear. It felt squishy. She gasped. "That is a lot of shit, isn't it, Sarika?"

"Yes," she responded quietly, turning back around.

"Before you ask, yes, you have to stand there in your diarrhea stained jeans for a bit longer while Pratichi and Ruchi receive their punishment.

I turned to Pratichi, "Your turn! Tell us what your punishment is."

Pratichi blanched a bit, partially at the odor filling the bathroom from Sarika's accident (or maybe on purpose to a certain extent) and from having to inform everyone of the embarrassment that awaited.

She took a deep breath, "...Mike is going to urinate on me. I'm going to kneel in front of him and he's going to urinate all over me. I'm getting pissed on." She shuddered, then to her credit, went to the bathtub, stepped in, and kneeled.

"Let your hair down."

She fumbled with the back of her hair, undoing her hair and removing a pin, placing it on the ledge of the bath tub. Her beautiful dark hair spilled over her shoulders, like black flames, equaling the fire in her eyes.

Sarika remained quiet, her head in her hands, while Ruchi began to say something but Pratichi cut her off with a look.

"Ok, I'm actually kind of hard right now," I said, "I didn't think I had a poo fetish, and it smells horrible in here, but seeing Sarika brought low like that and the sheer wrongness of it has me going." I smiled. "Let me think unsexy thoughts so it's easier to unload my bladder over you, Pratcihi."

"Gross." She said, with some venom.

I had a few random things I thought of, unattractive people, embarrassing situations, and got myself down with some effort. I walked in front of Pratichi, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and pulled them down. Then I slowly slid my boxers down, pulling my dick out. Sarika and Ruchi looked away, gasping. I definitely had to pee pretty badly at this point and took a bit of effort to hold back as I told Pratichi, "I won't aim for your eyes or your mouth, but keep your head up, no squirming, understand? Do you?"

"Yes...yes, I'm not going to try to escape this. This is my punishment. I did wrong, I accept it."

"You don't seem like you do sometimes I said," my dick in my hand, eyeing her beautiful face staring back up at me.

"No, I do, but I doubt if you're doing this out of some pure quest of justice."

"Maybe...maybe not," I responded, and then relaxed my clenching muscles and released a stream of warm, light yellow piss. It felt amazingly freeing and powerful to not be going in the toilet and instead aiming for Pratichi. She gasped as it made contact with the front of her tank top, turning it a darker shade of purple. Conscious that while I had to go quite badly and had a bit of a full tank, I knew I'd still only have so much time, I gently weaved my dick back and forth spraying her front and drenching her tits through her tank top before I quickly but steadily pulled up slightly, finally making contact with her clavicle and then moving up her neck.

"Ohmygod." she exhaled as I drenched her chin, breaking my promise and aiming for her mouth.

"MMMM" she screamed, clenching her mouth shut and jerking back slightly but not trying to avoid her piss punishment. Sarika's stench was pretty strong, but I was able to pick up some of the odor of my own pee as it dripped down the front of Pratichi's shirt and her chin, while I angled slightly upward avoiding her eyes, which she had closed now.Finally settling on giving her a true golden shower now, I unloaded on her hair, drenching it, plastering it around her forehead. I was almost done now, but continuing to pee, I carefully, with my pants free from around my ankles, made my way into the tub around the side of her head, spraying her with piss the whole time, until I was pissing all over the back of her head, her long hair, my urine dripping down her back, from the ends of her hair onto the tub floor, soaking the back of her tank top, and then with a last squirt of piss, I was done.

"Rise, and report on how it was,"

She got up, breathing heavily, hands at her side, totally sodden in my piss. "That..was...the most embarrassing, awful experience of my life," she yelped. It was hard to tell if she was crying or if it was my salty piss, but her face was soaked, her tank top was soaked, and her hair was plastered to the side and back of her head, dripping even more piss.

"...can...can I dry off, please?"

"Soon, after Pratichi's had her punishment. Stand in my piss as Sarika must stand in her filth and think about what you've done."

Meanwhile, I walked over to Ruchi with an empty tumbler I took from the bathroom sink. She hopped back slightly as my dick came within an inch of her thigh.

"Are you going to put your pants back on?" She asked, disgusted, but maybe a bit intrigued?

"Of course not, and you were the quiet one," I said.

"...no, I...know, but..."

"Never seen a dick before?"

"Honestly, no." she responded, bashfully. "Not in person."

"Well, now you have! Tell the assembled, speak your punishment!"

"...I...oh god, Sarika...Pratichi...you're..."

Sarika broke her silence and told her it was ok, just get on with it.

Which made sense as she was marinating in her own liquid shit currently.

"Ok...I need to get naked and drink my own urine...my own pee...oh god..."

"That is pretty bad, too,", I agreed.

"...do...do I have to take my clothing off...like, all of it?"

"Ruchi, this is awful, but do you think he's going to change his mind?" Pratichi asked through piss soaked lips.

"I suppose not," Ruchi said, resigned.

"Thanks, Pratichi," I said.

Ruchi slowly pulled her shorts off, then took her hoodie, revealing pink cotton panties, and no bra, to my pleasure. Pert, brown tits and nipples made their appearance as she very, very, very sheepishly pull her panties down, revealing a thick bush of pubic hair and a tight pussy, brown, with a bit of pink. Perfect. She crossed her arms over her chest, while Pratichi and Sarika looked away, giving her some dignity.