The Easter Fancy Dress Ball

Story Info
My Wife and I go as Shrek and Fiona to the Easter Ball.
2.5k words
4
19.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers

My wife Gemma and I had been invited to my works Easter ball. Due to covid it was the first one in a few years. Gemma hadn't attended any of the previous events, so she was excited to be going to this one.

The company I worked for hired a big hall with a bar and catering staff. They provided free drinks and food by way of a buffet. The fancy dress wasn't themed, it was literally turn up as whatever character you wanted.

Gemma suggested we go as a couple in costume. She came up with Morticia and Gomez Addams but I said it was unoriginal and would likely be done by someone else. She then suggested Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. As much as I'd love see my wife scantly clad as Tinkerbell, I again moaned it was unoriginal.

After going around and around in circles we eventually agreed on dressing as Shrek and Fiona. Although it wasn't original, I'd never seen anyone do it at a fancy dress party or ball before.

To go the full hog, Gemma drafted in her friend and stylist Allison to dye and style her hair like Fiona. I thought my wife was going too far when she planned to go from head to toe in FX make up to complete the green complexion. At least she was going to look like the human Fiona and not the ogre Fiona, I thought.

My wife called me a boring old fart as I put on my simple Shrek costume. It wasn't a cheap costume but at least my skin wasn't covered in green shit. I told my wife she'd have to have a long shower before getting into bed that night. I wasn't fucking her or letting her sleep in our clean bed covered in that stuff.

"I thought we could be really naughty and fuck somewhere discreet at the ball," Gemma giggled mischievously.

"We'll have to try and find somewhere we won't get caught. I've never been to this venue before, so I don't know if we'll be able to."

"I'm sure we'll find somewhere," my wife winked. "Now go wait downstairs while I get painted. Send Allison up when she arrives."

Sitting downstairs in front of the TV, knocking back a few cold ones, while my wife and Allison were upstairs in the bedroom, I started thinking how fun and exciting it would be to fuck my wife at the Easter ball. It wouldn't be fun if we got caught, but I knew other couples and singles did it at the other venues the company had previously used.

An hour after Alison's arrival my unrecognisable wife entered our lounge. "Bloody hell, Gem!" I gasped. I was sat as Shrek minus the head mask. It was resting beside me on the arm of the chair.

"She looks great, doesn't she?" Allison beamed proudly at her craft.

"I never thought I'd say this, but you look sexy as fuck, Fiona!" The three of us laughed as Allison left.

"What do you really think" Gemma asked.

"I think you look great!" I replied. "You have everything down to a tee. The green make up looks so real. You even have the long fiery red hair in a braided ponytail."

"Allison put some hair extensions in so it reached my hips like the real Fiona!" Gemma grinned, delighted with how her costume and Alison's work had turned out.

"Your tits are going to get noticed with that green uplifting cleavage!" I stated with a dirty chuckle.

"That's your favourite bit, isn't it? When we go out and other men stare at my tits."

"You got me there," I sniggered. "Are you wearing any knickers?"

"No. I'm only wearing what you see. The dress conveniently lifts and holds my boobs in place. Are you wearing any boxers?"

"Nope! What you see is what you get!"

"Well, hopefully the one thing I can't see I'll be getting sometime during the ball." My wife smirked.

"Ditto," I chuckled once more.

Gemma insisted we refrain from calling each other by our real names. We were instead Shrek and Fiona for the night. It was funny in a silly, childish way, but we well were up for having a great time.

Arriving at the ball tipsy, from the alcohol we'd consumed at home, I went to the bar and got us some fresh drinks before introducing my wife to my closest work colleagues. There were around a hundred people present, but I didn't know more than half of them, and I was only friends with a third of the half I did know.

The turn out and effort was fantastic. There were a few duplicated Batman's, Avengers and even Easter bunnies, but otherwise every fancy dress character I could think of was there. We even saw a couple dressed as giant 'his and hers' toothbrushes. It was very comical.

As the night progressed the alcohol flowed, and so did the libidos of many dancing awkwardly on the dance floor. Non more so than my wife's. Gemma was drunk and horny, having spent most the evening flirting and dancing up against me while a lot of men stole glances at her bulging cleavage.

"I'm going to the ladies room, then I'm going to see if I can find somewhere for you to fuck me!" My wife drunkenly giggled a little too loudly.

"Shhhh," I chuckled. "I'll wait at the end of the bar for you."

I watched my sexy, horny wife disappear out of the main hall before waiting for her eagerly anticipated return. As I waited a couple of the guys from my immediate office came up to me. We started talking and I soon lost track of time. As the bar got busier I hadn't realised me and my friends had gradually stepped further and further away from the bar.

It was only when they left to go back to their wives that I noticed another Shrek standing at the bar. He was donning the identical version of the costume that I was wearing. I had no idea who he was, but then my wife appeared through the doors of the main hall grinning.

I started laughing and making my way over to her before she embarrassed herself by grabbing the wrong Shrek, but something stopped me in my tracks.

Gemma spoke and giggled into the other Shrek's ear before dragging him away from the bar. Nobody seemed to notice except for me. I put my drink down and hurried after my wife, as she disappeared through the doors again, this time with the wrong Shrek.

By the time I got through the doors I just caught sight of them turning the corner at the other end of the corridor. I started running. I reached the corner, skidding on my feet around the sharp turning to find it empty. I took some deep breaths and walked slowly. Each door I tried was locked. I put my ear against them but heard nothing on the other side.

Reaching the dead end I noticed the last door on my left was ajar, and I could hear noises coming from inside. I stepped quietly closer and slowly pushed the door open.

"Nobody will find us in here," I heard my wife giggle, clear as day.

Removing the Shrek mask from my head, I peeked inside the room, but I still couldn't see my wife or the other Shrek. It was dark with only the moonlight shining through one of the windows. I stepped inside the room and realised it was L-shaped. They were round the corner out of sight.

Venturing further towards the corner I saw a bright light. Peeking my head round I finally saw my wife again. Gemma was on her knees pulling the other Shrek's trousers down while he pointed a phone at her. Was he recording or just using the torch light on the phone? My heart started pounding and my cock began to harden.

Instead of correcting my wife on her genuine error, I stayed rooted to the spot watching her take out Shrek's cock.

"I thought you said you weren't wearing any boxers," my wife breathed, taking hold of the meat she just freed.

Shrek didn't answer, he put his hand on the back of my wife's head and pulled her pretty green face towards his crotch. Gemma opened her mouth and I watched as she wrapped her pink lips around another man's cock. She then moaned and started bobbing her head energetically.

Stunned that my wife literally had no idea she was sucking on the cock of another man, a man who wasn't her husband, I quietly pulled my own Shrek pants down and started stroking my cock as I watched.

If she came to realise her terrible error then my wife could scold the man for going along with her plan, and not telling her she must have had him mixed up with somebody else, but she couldn't blame him. Any man would have done the same if a big-titted woman dragged him away from a drunken party and started sucking on his cock like a slut.

As Shrek and I enjoyed having my wife's mouth around his cock, he went further and removed the dress from her shoulders. Gemma moaned when it dropped down her body and he began to grope her big tits. She then held and played with his balls whilst she sucked greedily and noisily on his cock.

My own cock was leaking pre-cum. I smeared it with my thumb as I listened to my wife enjoying giving that blowjob. Shrek played with her tits and nipples for a few minutes, thrusting his cock down her throat until Gemma insisted he fuck her.

I felt no betrayal or jealousy because my wife didn't know it wasn't me she'd just given a dirty blowjob to. She didn't know it wasn't me she was hitching up her long dress for, as she bent over a table and revealed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The phone at its bright light moved and lingered between my wife's bent over legs. There was no doubt in my mind he was recording this, as he rubbed his fingers up against her pussy, making my insatiable wife moan loudly at the wall in front of her.

"Fuck me, Shrek! Fuck your Fiona hard and dirty!" My wife hissed and fell forwards on the table, squashing her tits against the surface. She was at her dirtiest when she was drunk.

Shrek chuckled then stepped up to the rear of my wife with his cock in hand. He bent his knees, positioning and rubbing the head into Gemma's pussy, making her beg for it, before his knees straightened up and he buried his cock right inside my wife's cunt.

Gemma moaned and pushed back. "Yes! That's it! Now fuck me like you've never fucked me before!" Shrek obliged. I mean, why wouldn't he? The mystery man inside the Shrek costume must have thought it was Christmas rather than Easter.

Holding the camera in one hand, recording my wife's screams as he fucked her hand from behind, Shrek grabbed her extended braided ponytail and wrapped it around his arm, as if he were trying to tame the dragon holding Fiona captive.

I watched and stroked as my wife's body was lifted from the table and pounded violently. She moaned how hard and bigger I seemed while her tits swung back and forth like big pendulums. The slapping sounds of her big tits, combined with the slapping sounds of Shrek pounding into the back of my wife, bounced off the walls around me. I was so close to shooting my load.

Then, Gemma cried out that she was cumming. It was so loud I was sure her orgasmic voice had escaped the room and travelled along the corridors. As soon as my wife finished climaxing, Shrek let go of her hair, and her well fucked body collapsed on to the table. I watched the side of her tit as it squashed against the surface again, only to then watch Shrek continue fucking my wife.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again. Oh my fucking God here it comes! You've never made me cum twice like this... ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

I could only listen as my balls tightened and I started to ejaculate. In tune with my hotwife, I erupted ropes of cum on the carpet as she screamed and banged at the table she was now pinned to. The man who my loyal wife thought was me, started grunting and shoving his cock deep inside her. I knew he was emptying his balls inside my wife's cunt.

Everything then fell silent. Gemma remained on the table as if she were glued to it, sweating and panting. Shrek stepped back and pulled up his costume trousers before pointing the camera at my wife's, no doubt, cum dripping cunt. He then chuckled, slapped her arse hard and turned to leave.

I quickly disappeared around the corner and hid. I watched as Shrek left the room while I listened to my wife asking where the hell he thought he was going.

"Tim! Where are you going? Don't just leave me like this!"

Instinctively, I jumped out of my hiding place and closed the door loudly before going to my wife's aid. "I was just checking nobody heard us," I lied like a fake Rolex. "Are you ok?"

"Why don't you fuck me that hard more often?" she sighed as I checked out the thick pool of cum on the carpet between her legs, and more of it running down the inside of her right thigh.

"You just got me so hard tonight," I chuckled awkwardly with more lies. Although technically that wasn't a lie.

Gemma stood up breathlessly and wiped her brow. Her green body looked weirdly hot, especially her big tits, before she pulled her dress back into place.

"You were quiet tonight. I expected you to start pretending you were someone else." My wife's laugh was haunting. She had no idea, but how could I go about telling her?

"I'm not always thinking about stuff like that. I didn't want us to get caught. We better get out of here and home," I said.

"I want another drink and a dance first. I think we've earned it after you just gave me the best fuck in ages!" she laughed then kissed me on the lips.

An icy cold shiver travelled up my spine. "I have a bit of a headache coming on. Plus my boss keeps pestering me about work. Let's just slip away and go home. I wanna fuck you again."

"Mmmmm, as hard and as deep as you did just then?" Gemma was hot again.

"No promises, but I'll do my best for you as always."

We left that night without saying a single goodbye. I never heard any office rumours about what happened that night, and I have no idea who was underneath the other Shrek costume. I never told my wife that she'd let another man fuck her either. It's a secret I'll take to the grave with me.

At home I fucked my wife's silky smooth, slick cunt, making her cum before I dumped my load deep inside her. She told me it was another good fuck, but it wasn't as good as when 'we' fucked at the Easter ball.

Coopser
Coopser
215 Followers